Chasing pavements | Timothée...

By RedhairedPadfoot

'Timothée Chalamet spotted getting groceries with his new lover' Normally Andy couldn't care less for the ce... More

Chasing pavements
Where it began
Rumour has it
The Mistake
the devil doesn't bargain
the middle names and the contract
getting comfortable
the party
Look at me
The date
The little women premiere
Paris
I don't know what the signs mean
The hickey
The peach incident
She burns and I'm filled with hope
Obscene
The peachy prank
Underneath the mistletoe
Roadtrip
She was all and everything
Idiots in the snow
Perfectly imperfect
Have mercy on my heart
Goner
You're all I want for christmas
My heart is yours so take it
Promise?
Tear in my heart
Dramatic
Kiss me when you want
Late Late
Play pretend
Je t'aime
Safe space
devil town
Not 'if' but 'when'
ASD
Graduation
Mon petit soleil
'love of my life'
hot summer nights
i'm more than my body
pissed off
trouble in paradise?
chasing pavements
Epilogue
thank you

Birthday boy

2.3K 57 30
By RedhairedPadfoot

Valentine - Laufey
I've rejected affection for years and years
Now I have it and damn it it's kind of weird
He tells me I'm pretty
Don't know how to respond
I tell him he's pretty too
Can I say that? I have no clue

With every passing moment I surprise myself
I'm scared of flies
I'm scared of guys
Someone please help
Cus I think I've fallen in love this time
I blinked and suddenly I had a valentine

What if he's the last one I kiss?
What if he's the only one I'll ever miss?
Maybe I should run, I'm only 21
I don't even know who I want to become
I've lost all control of my heartbeat now
Got caught in a romance with him somehow
I still feel the shock though every bone
When I ear an "I love you" cus now I've got someone to lose

The first one to ever like me back
I'm seconds away from a heart attack
How the hell did I fall in love this time?
And honestly I cant believe I get to call you mine.

I blinked and suddenly I had a valentine

You can't tell me this song is not perfect for Andy and Timmy

Andy's POV
Norah was right when she told me it would be a gift we would both remember. It was hard to forget last night, especially not with the bruises covering us both.

I used to hate bruises, growing up I was always clumsy – I still am I never really grew out of that- so I always ended up with random bruises everywhere.

But these bruises, they aren't random, I see them more as marks then bruises, to mark the path Timothee traveled last night, cheesy I know.

I had woken up before Timothee as planned. I managed to sneak out of his arms and quickly threw on the first things I could find so I wouldn't risk waking him up, which was a pair of his boxers front the laundry basket with clean clothes and his shirt from last night.

I put on some soft music knowing timothee wouldn't be able to hear all the way in the bedroom and got started on making him breakfast, well lunch more like seeing as it was already past afternoon, luckily we didn't have anything planned until tonight.

As I was baking some eggs Timtohee walked into the room wearing only his plaid pyjama pants. He got up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my shoulder. I leaned back against him before I realised and immediately turned off the stove putting down my spatula and turning around in his arms putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Get your ass back in bed" I ordered and he smirked "thought we could at least have a break after last nights shenanigans" he joked and I rolled my eyes as I started pushing him out of the kitchen.

"I wanted to make you breakfast in bed, so kindly get your perky ass back into bed and pretend to sleep and act surprised when I come in with a tray full off food, understood? Understood. Good, bye bye now" at the end of my rant we were already halfway through the hallway.

I quickly pecked his lips before letting him go and walking back into the livingroom hearing him let out a soft chuckle behind me.

I quickly finished up everything placing it on a tray along with a can of fresh orange juice and two glasses. I was chanting a whispered mantra of "please don't fall please don't fall" as I carefully and slowly walked over to our bedroom with the tray.

Timothee the caring gentleman he is had left the bedroom door slightly ajar so I could push it open with my foot.

He was indeed laying in bed quickly closing his eyes as I walked in. I carefully sat on the bed putting the tray next to him and "woke" him up.

"Good morning birthday boy" I whispered kissing his cheek. "Morning Love" he smiled as he went to sit up agains the headboard his eyes landing on the tray "OOO you made breakfast, what a lovely surprise" he said with a big smile winking at me.

"Yeah I did" I said proudly either way and he smiled fondly at my excitement as I told him everything I made. He held his arms open in a hug so I crawled further onto the bed and into his arms as he hugged me and whispered a thank you.

We ate breakfast in bed together while lost in mindless conversations, I had opened the curtains the morning light shining in. I had also given him my second gift which was a new book filled with poetry seeing as we finished our last one while on holiday.

I hadn't noticed earlier in the kitchen, too busy with pushing Timothee out of the room, but there were hickey's blooming in his neck. I'm beginning to think it's our trademark.

We had a relaxing day together, after breakfast we got showered and dressed and went on a walk through the city enjoying the snow that was still there. Our gloved hands were intertwined between us, scarf wrapped around my neck and a baker boy cap on my head. Timtohee had a beanie over his hair a few curls peaking out framing his face, both our cheeks and nose rosy from the cold, our breath clouding in the sky.

As we entered the park we noticed some paparazzi following us, I was sad that we couldn't just enjoy this afternoon together without the world knowing everything. Timothee's smile faltered as he noticed them his back suddenly straightening out from his hunched over position to be closer to me.

Normally Timmy was really good with paparazzi, but even he gets tired of them at times.

I had to fight back a frown at that. "Hey" I whispered tugging on his hand, he looked down at me knowing I had seen them too. "It's just you and me okay?" I whispered kissing his cheek. He smiled at me before cupping my cheeks in both hands and pressing a firm kiss to my lips whispering a thank you as he pulled back.

"Don't act different now that they are there, for instance what would you have done if they weren't there right now?" I asked as we fell quiet. "This" he mumbled letting my hand go and crouching down, as I realised what he was doing it was already to late for me to turn away as I was hit by a snowball. "TIMMY!" I shrieked as he laughed. I let out a huff collecting snow of myself and timothee started running while laughing loudly. I ran after him, snow in hand and threw it with as much force as I could manage, unlike last time I hit him fully on the back now instead of missing him completely.

I giggled as we both collected snow in our hands running around the park and throwing them at another as our laughs echoed through the trees paparazzi's long forgotten.

I threw a snowball right as timothee turned around hitting him square in the face. I let out a gasp my hands moving up to cover my mouth as Timothee wiped at his face, he glared at me as I bursted out in laughter doubling over at the expression on his face.

He ran over grabbing me up and throwing me over his shoulder as I let out a surprised squeal. "Sorry Timmy" I wheezed out not knowing where he was taking me. Suddenly I was – carefully- dropped back into a thick pile of snow, sinking into it a bit as Timothee smirked as he showed some snow up my hoodie making me let out a highpitched shriek at the cold only making him laugh more as I moved around trying to get rid of it.

"That's mean!" I grunted sitting up and pushing him back making him fall down from his crouching positing now laying back in the snow while laughing. I looked down at him his was scrunched up as he hollered out a laugh. Some snow collecting around the rim of his beanie and in the curls that slipped out from underneath.

He was an angel and the devil all at the same time.

I shook my head in disbelief as his laughter calmed down a bit "sorry but you should've seen your face Love" he said between soft giggles. I let out a huff and went to stand up holding out my hand to help him up.

I should've known, I mean I'm getting pretty good at predicting his actions, yet I was still surprised when he took my hand and pulled me onto him instead of pulling himself up.

An 'oof" sound left my lips as I collided with him. "I love you" he said and booped my nose with his pointer finger. "I love you too" I said back and he leaned up to kiss me but I pulled back after just a peck "paparazzi" I mumbled "and I don't care" he mumbled back in the same tone grabbing the back of my head pulling me back towards him and I let it happen as he kissed me again.

I kissed him back pushing away the thoughts of the camera's on us from a distance. I couldn't see them but I knew they were there. I shouldn't care, I love Timothee and Timtohee loves me, our friends and family know, and we are both adults we shouldn't have to be scared of the camera's, after all Sarah and Jessica would probably praise us for this action still not knowing it had turned real, though I bet they had their suspicions already.

We slowly pulled apart looking at one another as his thumb stroked my cheek. "Thank you, for making me feel real".

We had dinner together after changing into dry clothes before we made our way to the club Timothee's friends and I had rented out for him for his birthday, Norah Lauren and pauline would also be there.

Timothee didn't know his friends had done this, he just trusted me as I said we should go out for some drinks to celebrate his birthday. He had protested at first being content with just staying home knowing I'm not the biggest fan of clubs, I told him it was not a problem when I was with him, which really it wasn't because I knew with him I was safe.

And so we had his driver drop us off at the club, the doors were closed and there were body guards outside who immediately nodded at us and opened the doors. We stepped into the small hallway and Timothee looked a bit confused at the lack of music as he dropped off our coats.

I went to stand infront of him with a smile "can you lean down?"I asked him and he did without any questions why. I moved my hand away from my back revealing a blind fold and his eyebrow quirked up. "Kinky" he joked making me blush as I didn't say anything and he allowed me to put it on me, completely trusting me which made my heart race.

I grabbed his hands in mine and led him into the club where all his friends were gathered in silence. People moved out of the way to let me lead Timothee into the middle of the room.

I looked around me holding my thumbs up in question receiving multiple thumbs back and so I removed the blindfold Everyone yelling out happy birthday! As soon as TImothee was able to see again.

He looked around with wide eyes filled with surprise, a big grin on his lips. "You did this?" He asked me I shrugged "had some help" I nodded over my shoulder where his best friends and pauline were standing.

They came over and hugged him congratulating him again and he thanked them. Timothee made his way around the club thanking people as music started to fill the space and I found myself In conversation with pauline and some of Timothee's friends.

Timothee was laughing loudly as he spoke with Pete and two other people, I smiled at the sight of him being so happy. He caught my gaze and send me a bright smile mouthing 'I love you'.

——-

@chalametupdatez

LOOK HOW CUTE THESE PAP PICTURES OF ANDY AND TIMMY ARE<3 CUTEST COUPLE OUT THERE ISTG

XX admin 3

———

Just can't let go of the winter chapters yet, this book just screams autumn and winter vibes, though I do have very cute summer chapters planned to make up for the bad things I'm gonna do whoops

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 4.9K 55
@tchalamet: do you believe in love at first sight. she asked @coramellet: i think so. maybe. i don't know. he said *✭˚・゚✧*・゚* ・゚*✭˚・゚✧ in which a bro...
53.9K 1.6K 14
✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ a young artist living in manhattan, new york, goes through the ten steps to having a relationship with a hand...
34.5K 470 20
"𝘈𝘴 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘧, 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵...
374K 7.7K 70
"do you believe in love at first sight?" "not until i saw you." In which two young incredible actors, fall in love at first sight, despite their dif...