Twirls Of Adoration [Slow Upd...

By idlinginlibrary

โ€ขโœง๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š '๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š' ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ... More

โ€ข A U T H O R ' S P O V โ€ข
โ€ข A E S T H E T I C S โ€ข
1โœฆ
2โœฆ
4โœฆ

3โœฆ

24 4 1
By idlinginlibrary

•~•

Aleezeh's Pov

It's been a week since our marriage, and here I am standing in my restaurant cooking food for my customers. Even though I am not present there, with him but my mind is filled with his thoughts. He, his talks, honesty, and carefree nature towards his family, and towards me as well. 

Sometimes, a rush of insecurities comes all over again to me, but I don't know how he always manages to bring that lost confidence in me all over again.

The precise person I needed in my life was him.

Even though everyone says he is opinionated, self-centered, etc but in reality, he is that soft person who adores his loved ones beyond anything. Just a few days of knowing him and I am already fidaa. He is just like those fictitious men, The men penned by women. Bossy for everyone but down-to-earth for his familyHis well-notable charisma did work on me. My gaze fell on the bracelet he gifted me and a smile tickled my face - he is all mine. Forever.

My phone rang making me come out of a trance. It was the man himself calling me. I saved his number as 'Him' in my contacts and smiling at it, I picked it up.

"Hello,"  I said.

"Hey,"  he replied, "Are you busy?" he then asked.

"Sort of, but not that much, so we can talk. Why did you call me though?" I replied.

"Why? Can't I call you without a reason?" I imagined him having a smirk on his face and a blush crept on my face but I didn't let him have the authority to feel proud about it.

"Of course, you can. I should be the only one whom you would call without a reason. After all, Ek lauti biwi hun aapki," I replied and it was silence for a moment.

"Toh phir if I call you once in every hour, won't you be annoyed?"

"No no. Do I even have any work other than doing so?" I said sarcastically and he chuckled making me smile.

"Okay ok, jokes apart. I called you to ask when are you leaving your restaurant?"

"Umm around 7:30 pm I guess, why?" I asked.

"I will be there at 7. let's go out for dinner?" he sounded hesitant and my breathing fastened.

"Yeah sure fine with me," I said and felt as if he let out a sigh of breath.

As I saw more people entering the restaurant, I said, "Okay so see you tonight? Customers are coming," awkwardness filled my words.

"Oh hell, that reminded me of my meeting bye-bye," he said hurriedly and cut the call even before I could say anything. Chuckling at his kiddish side, I wondered about the night I am going to spend with him.

Nervous
Anxious
Ecstatic
Happy

I felt it all and a frisson of emotion ran down my spine.

In a try of ignoring the feeling, I concentrated on my work.

Azhaar's Pov

A feeling of calm.

This is what she makes me feel like. Happy and tranquilized.

Marrying her was the finest decision I made in my life.

After ending my call with her, I kept it on a table lost in her thoughts. The way she manages the house and handles everyone, and the way how she stands mature in whatever happens in the family makes me fall for her more. I pity those parents who left her thinking she is nothing but useless. Like I so wish they could know their daughter better. She required just a couple of days to cocoon me around her little finger and assemble a beautiful huge room in my heart.

The fact that no matter where she is, she always manages to make me smile feels so incredible.

Thoughts of her came to a halt when I heard Zaid saying something.

He is my assistant, but more like my little brother. 

"Ohhooo.. someone is blushing I seeeee," he said with an annoying smirk and I rolled my tongue on my inner cheek to control the smile creeping out on my face.

"What? Are your friends gone or what? Why did you come here?" I said plastering an irritated look on my face.

"Shut up with this stuff and tell me something about life," I so wanted puch the hell out of his annoying face.

"Okay stop, what will you take to leave me ALONE?" I said with a tight-lipped smile.

"Just tell..." just then the intercom rang, and I picked it up. She said about the client's arrival, so left the room and headed towards the conference room with Zaid blabbering something behind me.

Gosh, thankfully got saved from his non-sense talks!

-

The meeting took 1 hour to end and I let out a breath of peace as I threw my body on the leather chair. Staring at Zaid in front of me, he was too in the same state.

"Waise, do one thing, book a beach and arrange a date for tonight. I am taking Aleezeh out," I said.

His face once again turned to that annoying smirk, and he was about to say something, "Now!" I cut him off and he left the cabin with a sulking face.

I shook my head and leaned down on the chair when my begum's endearing face came ahead of my eyes, already calming down my mind.

Aleezeh's Pov

I put the dress in fore of my body and stared at my reflection in the mirror. It was a dress with a black top, pants, and a black coat with the ending adorned in golden.

It looked really good on me. 

Mariam, one of my best friends, works with me in the same restaurant as a waitress. Her house was much nearer than mine to the restaurant, so I told her to bring a black dress for me for the date. 

Damn, a blush tickled my face as the thought crossed my mind. 

This was my first time going on a tryst, and also going alone somewhere with Azhaar. The feeling was so overwhelming that it forced me to curve my lips every time I felt it.

"Areh waah! The dress looks so beautiful on you Alee. I swear Azhaar bhai will be all smitten with you tonight," Mariam said as she stared at the mirror. I looked at her and smiled.

My phone rang and it was Zainab calling. I picked it up and Mariam gestured for me to put it on speaker.

Doing so, I greeted her while the excited one behind me screamed, "Hiii Zainyyyy!"

I had to put my palm on her mouth. She was that noisy.

A chuckle resonated from the phone as I chuckled along with Zainab at her.

"So all ready for the night bibijaan?" Zainab said and before I could say anything,

Mariam stated, " yes yes. I bought my black dress for her, and by god, she would look so damn good in it!" 

"Hayee, I already feel pity for Azhaar, he will all be smitten tonight," I broadened my eyes at how they both said the exact thing. 

"I know! I said the same to her," and they chortled making me go all blushy.

"Accha Zainab, Aleezeh will now go and get ready. It's already 6:30 pm. You talk with me," she took the phone from me.

As if I was one blabbering all this while, huh!

I got prepared for the date in that dress, and simple jhumkas garnished my ears. The bracelet adorned my wrist, and this was it. The look was simply elegant, at least for me.

And unknowingly, a question developed in my mind. Will Azhaar like it?

As I never dressed up for someone all my life, and that was the first time, my stomach churned and my heartbeat quickened. Indeed it did cause me a slight anxiety attack but nevertheless, I stood confident and walked out of the restaurant's washroom.

Marian gushed at my look and said, "If I was a guy, I would have made you mine bby. Azhaar bhai is a lucky man!" which made me shy away.

"Ahaan! Certainly, he is a lucky man," and we both chuckled.

A horn made our gazes move towards the main door, and there she looked at me teasingly.

"Go quick. Aapke shohar intezaar kar rahe hain," and I literally ran out of the restaurant, and there stood my shohar  beside the car

He was wearing a black t-shirt. his unruly hair was falling on his forehead as he was using his phone with his left hand. The right hand was tugged inside the right pocket of his black pants and he had his legs entangled while leaning down. he looked hot and beautiful. So damn beautiful that it hurt my eyes to look at him for a longer period.

As his stare fell on me, I felt conscious of myself but the look on his face bought goosebumps all over my body.

His eyes traveled to my legs, to my waist, and moving upwards, it came on my face when a charming smile spread on his face. The smile that could flutter my heart, bring butterflies to my stomach, and makes my dopamine level go crazy.

I walked towards him and he said, "You look beautiful," which made me look down but then I said, "Thank you" and his face turned pale.

"What?" I said oh-so-innocently.

"And me?"

"And you?"

"How do I look?" he asked and I suppressed a laugh.

"You look nice," I said.

He was about to say something but muttered something to himself and he opened the car door for me showing his gentlemanly side. Widening my smile, I slid down on the seat and put my seatbelt on. He came on his side and once he started to drive, a thunder rumble followed by lightning flickering. I was startled for a second when I heard, "No no, damn!"

Looking to my right, I saw Azhaar gripping his hair and making an irritated face. 

I felt jealous of his hand I swear. Wish I could ruffle his hair.

Not now Aleezeh. Not now, he is angry.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him softly putting my hand on his shoulder.

It was so broad and felt so good while holding.

What on Earth is wrong with you, Aleezeh? 

"No, it's just that I planned our dinner in an outdoor place and now..." he was cut off by a tapping sound on the window which turned into a pitter-patter within a few seconds. 

But wait, did he plan an outdoor date for me?

This man is incredible.

"I thought we are going to a random restaurant for dinner," I said and he looked at me in disbelief.

"You really thought I would take my wife to a restaurant? My wife? And too on our first date? If it would be like that, shouldn't I plan in your restaurant itself?" he said with a tint of offense and I threw an embarrassed smile and looked outside the window.

There was no thunder anymore and just the peaceful sounds of the rain falling on the car roofs. The rain reminded me of the days when I was hiding under the bed while it raining badly and the sound of thundering was too loud to bear. And there was no one to hold me. At some point, I couldn't help but cry my heart out. I used to stay in a rented house where there presented electricity issues. The electricity used to go off before it could rain. Darkness haunted me.

And here I am now, right beside me who would hold the second I would feel scared. I never thought I would enjoy the rain, the pleasing breeze, and the calming sound without any fear. the feeling was wonderful;

I got snapped out of my thought as Azhaar connects his phone to the car's stereo and plays my favorite song 'Hawayein' in the slowed and reverb version. I looked at him to see him texting someone with urgency. 

"Azhaar, you are driving. Stop using your phone," I narrowed my eyes.

"Alright wifey, here you go," he said as he put his phone on the dashboard.

He kept on driving when I looked at his side profile. His jawline was intense as he clenched it. His right hand was utilized for driving while he held his left hand on his thigh. The veins of his muscles were bulging. He must have worked hard

"Click a picture, it would last longer," he held my hand and put it between us but didn't move his gaze from his front.

"Why though? Now that I have the entire view all of myself, why should I take a picture?" I retorted. he didn't answer but his lips got a bit curvy which caught my concentration.

"Anyway, you look handsome today. I was pulling your leg," I admitted.

"I know," his words dripped with confidence and I squinted at him.

He brought our entangled hands to his lips and positioned a kiss on the back of my hand compelling me to grin at him. His gentle gaze was on me when I did the same on his hand and dilated my smile at him.

"Where are we headed?" I questioned if it was been 15 mins since we were in the car.

"Have patience begum. We will be there shortly," he guaranteed me and I didn't contend anymore.

Finally, the car paused which made me take a sigh of relief. The rain stopped, soft breeze kissed my face away as I slid down the window. Azhaar chuckled at my expression.

"You seriously laughing at me!? I was dying out of curiosity. And finally, we are here," I said and he laughed more.

"Okay sorry for making you SOO wait, you go forth. I will join you after parking the car," he said and nodded before getting down the car.

There was a passage fore me, I started walking towards it. Once I took the first step on it, the lights turned on making it a border of sparkles. My surprised eyes met the lights and I kept on walking on it when I reached a tent. The moment my legs stopped, rose petals flowered on me, and I spread my palms to feel the softness. Looking behind me, I saw Azhaar showering me with petals. I laughed at his cute expressions which said 'He was proud of the decorations'

My gaze went back to the tent which was garnished with starry lights and small white flowers. It looked comfy inside it as it was filled with cushions and pillows with one laptop between them. While I was admiring, I felt like getting back-hugged. Gazing at him over my shoulder, I mouthed him 'Thank you' with slight tears in my eyes.

No one has done such things for me. Ever.

"You liked it? I mean I thought you would prefer something like this. Something comfortable so here is it," he asked.

"I am in love with this, Azhaar," I almost screamed and choked the hell out of him as I hugged him tightly. "I can't express how much I love this and how much I am happy to see this," I said once I broke the hug and looked at him.

He stroked my cheeks with his warm fingers, and I leaned down to feel the warmth with closed eyes. And suddenly I sensed something gentle on my forehead and then realized it was his lips pouring love on me. 

This guy doesn't fail to make me smile.

Indeed he is my happy place.

I opened my eyes as I lost physical connection with his lips and smiled at him when he gave me his ever-so-charming smile.

"It was meant for you to love it and to make you happy, meri Jaan," he said, "Also, it was worth my efforts, no?" he questioned and I raised an eyebrow.

"You did this all? When?" I crossed my arms and he swallowed his saliva.

"Areh, I was the one who told Zaid to do this, right?" he said nervously making me jiggle my head.

"Saara kaam kare Zaid, aur aap credit le lijiye sab," he chuckled at me.

Translation: Zaid will do all the work and you will be the one taking the credit.

"Accha let's go and have dinner. I am damn hungry," he pouted and rubbed his stomach. I chuckled at him and nodded.

Azhaar's Pov

She looked ethereal.

As a matter of fact, she possessed the color black making my heart flutter.

I caught her gaping at me while she caught me gaping at her. Yet she had to pull my leg when I asked about how I looked. 

There came the rain smashing my plans but thankfully I had a plan B. A date night in a tent, I wondered if she would love it and she really did.

Her eyes shined when she saw the arrangements and told me how much she loved it.

I followed her inside the tent and seated down on the soft mattress. 

"So, what's on the menu?" she questioned looking around, maybe scouring for the food.

I whistled, and within a couple of seconds, two waiters came. She widened her eyes at me, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Chinese, Italian, Indian, or American cuisine?" I asked and she said, "Italian. I love it!" making me smile at her childlike behavior.

I served her as soon as the waiters bought the food and left. The method she was devouring the food, made her look adorable.

Soon, we were done with our dinner and our desserts arrived. There were cakes, tiramisu, ice cream, chocolate mousse, Shahi tukda, and lastly Choco chip cookies.

I had no idea of her favorite desserts as well, so ordered various desserts of various cuisines.

"Uhh..." I was about to say something, when she cut me off, "I love sweetssss! I am gonna try all of them,"

I chuckled and had only ice cream whereas she tried everything.

So ingenuous.

Author's Pov

They decided to have a walk on the aqueduct of a lake which was nearer to the place the tent was arranged. 

Aleezeh was in awe of the place while Azhaar was admiring her features glimmering under the moonlight. The sky was filled with stars illuminating, and there he was staring at his person, his jaan.

He undeniably fell for her and he was still falling for her.

One thing was for sure, he lost his way all the way to her and in her, the man got his way back to himself.

At a point, Aleezeh stared at him only to catch him staring at her. 

He raised his eyebrows, she looked towards her legs, and at him. Understanding her indication, he said, "There is a bench over there," he pointed somewhere forward, "Just a few steps ahead, let's go there?" but she nodded.

Soon, the bench came into sight of them and she ran near it as she sat down soothing the pain in her legs.

"You okay," he asked and she moved her head into a 'yes'

"Don't you think you are too far away from me?" he said and she frowned looking at the bit of space remaining between them.

She shook her head as if saying 'no' but he put his head on her lap and laid down on the small bench. 

Gasping for a second, she smiled at him and put her right hand on his arm.

After some time, she called him out softly, "Azhaar," to get a 'ji' as a response.

"Can I play with your hair?" she said finally giving in to her urge. 

He laid straight and looked at her remarking, "And you think you need to ask?"

Taking her both hands, he put her left hand in between his hair strands and kept the left one on his chest. Near his heart, which she inherited.  

He closed his eyes to collect the comfort she was bestowing.

Aleezeh leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his forehead as if returning the favor. And then joined their foreheads together with satisfied smiles enriching their faces.

Their souls conversed with each other by whispering sweet nothings.

The moment felt so illusive yet surreal to them.

\----\

¬ "Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place."

— Zora Neale Hurston.

Thank you for reading!

-Phew! Writing more than 1500-1600 words is really not my thing. Took me a day and a half to finish when I was so into this only.
So do let me know if you love such lengthy chapters or the ones like the previous chapters.

Oh, and yes, the date doesn't end here:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 54.3K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
655K 34.8K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
310K 4.3K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
785K 22.6K 62
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...