Rejected

By mybubble652

Abandoned when she was little, Addie Greene had to learn how to defend herself, to do so she had to become a... More

Rejected
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

1.7K 23 5
By mybubble652

It's Monday.

Am I ready?

Hell no.

Am I nervous?

Ha, you wish.

I'm going to kick ass.

My way.

***

BLARP! BLARP! BLARP! My alarm clock screamed to me, I go up and hobbled over to my alarm clock, I threw it on the ground with full force, nothing happened. That is why I love my alarm clock, it never brakes, nope, it don't, I even got a hammer one time and it didn't even dent, it just made my alarm go off louder.

After my attempts to murder my innocent alarm clock I went into the bath and used the 'John' after I emptied the tank, I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower, I would've stayed at Bill's but he had a 'date' to impress. I couldn't get the warm water working so I just dealt with it, I put on my cotton-candy shampoo and my vanilla bodywash and washed myself off, when you mix cotton candy and vanilla together it smells so good you can drool.

I quickly go out and dried myself off I put on a bra and some underwear, I went to my dresser and decided upon some blue skinny jeans and a black tank-top, I went over to my box which is filled with necklaces,rings,hairbows and whatever else is in there. I pulled out my ring that says die in blood with smears of fake blood on it, I slip it on my fingers and walked over to the bathroom, I brushed my hair and tied it in a high ponytail, I left my bangs down to frame my face, I added some makeup on my face, (not to much but not to little) and I quickly brushed my teeth. I slipped on my blue converse and set out to my new school.

God help me!

***

Jace's POV

BRING! BRING! BRING!

"SHIT!" I mumbled looking at the clock, I had 5 minutes to get ready. I quickly go up and threw on a shirt I found on the floor, I just kept the pants on I had yesterday on, I went into the bathroom and put some Axe on and made sure my hair didn't look to messy, I flipped my hair out of my face and made my way downstairs, I grabbed my book bag and my keys and headed outside. I made my way down my driveway and into my car I jumped into my car and started it up, I back out of my driveway and stomped on the gas pedal toward school.

I got to school faster than I thought, I had 20 minutes to waste, 20 minutes you could've been asleep, I thought bitterly, I looked around for my friends and saw them, they were in the corner just chilling, I smirked and made my way over there.

"Hey guys," I said nodding to everyone.

There was a chorus of 'hey's' and 'what up?'.

"Ah nothing just the usual, doing girls, eating, partying." I said casually I received lots of 'oh yeah's' and 'damn right'.

"Hey baby what are you doing here so early?" Purred Barbie.

I'm serious her name is Barbie!

"I speeded down the road," I replied looking straight at Barbie, she had the whole slut look, big boobs, tiny waste and bleach blonde hair i'm sure she dyed.

"My bad boy," She said licking her lips.

"That's right."

She started stroking my arm and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it, I just felt like something was missing, something was off.

"BOSTON LEAF!" Someone shouted I tuned to see who the mental person was, when I saw who did it my breathe caught in my throat, she was beautiful. She had wavy brown hair that came to the middle of her back, her skin was tanned which made her eyes seem alive, she had very big breasts, and a tiny waist, the best thing was that it wasn't fake, everything about her was real. I saw the girl hold up a heart and I saw Riley and Sam walk over to her, they were loners always kept to themselves, I didn't know why thy would talk to her, I looked at all my friends and saw that Shane was missing, I looked all over for him and them I saw him, he was talking to the new girl.

***

 Addie's POV

I got into my crappy car and started up the engine, and made my way toward school. When I got there, I was amazed the school was awsome, it was plain white with granite everything, above the entrance was a poster which showed a picture of a Old bald man about 5'4 with white hair that barely covered his scalp. I couldn't wait to go inside, but the whole school was outside, they were in their groups, I wonder what group i'll be in, I thought looking at all the groups, there were the geeks,nerds,popular,sluts/cheerleaders,jocks,emo/gothic's and so on. I sighed and better get this over with.

"BOSTON LEAF!" I said holding up my hands and making a heart, I looked around and saw 3 guys coming my way. I didn't recognize anyone, but they must have recognized me.

"HOLY SHIT YOU'RE BAD ADDIE!" One of the guys said.

"Yes I am," I said eyeing them.

"How do you know me?" I said curiously.

"Your the queen from the Wreck, right?" Another one said.

"Yep!" I said popping the P.

"Well i'm Shane, and that's Caleb and that's Leighton." He said pointing toward the other 2 guys. Caleb was your average boy, Brown hair that was cropped above his eyebrow, he was about 5'9 but had some serious muscle. Leighton on the other hand looked like a freaking bulldozer, he was about 6'0 and had black hair that was up in spikes, he was like a freaking bio-tic, he was all muscle, he had a 8 pack and it looks like he was on steroids. All-in-all they looked like really good people.

"I'm Addie, but for you guys call me A" I said grinning at them.

I noticed that people were staring at us so I gave them the finger. They all turned there back on me. I smiled and turned back to Shane, Leighton and Caleb.

"What is Bad Addie doing here?" Shane asked, Shane is your average guy, dirty blonde hair that always falls into his eyes, he's about 5'5 like me and is very toned and tan.

"I got accepted here like you guys," I said knowing that they don't have the money, no one know 'Boston Leaf' unless they fight, and if they fight, they don't have any money.

"Really? That's so cool!" they said like little girls who got what the want for Christmas.

"Yeah, so can I go with one of you guys so you can show me around?" I asked giving them my puppy dog eyes.

"I will!" Shane said grinning like a maniac.

"Alright, see you later Leighton, Caleb." I said waving to them.

We did our handshake (only fighters know it) and we parted ways, the bell rang and people started filing into the school, I sighed and followed Shane into the school making sure to never lose contact with his head of blonde hair.

He said we could 'skip' class today so I could get to know the school better, I went to the office and got my timetable and made my way down the hall with Shane.

***

Jace's POV

The bell rung and I made my way into the school watching Addie and Shane. Where did they meet each other? I'm going to have ask Shane later, I thought. I can't wait for lunch, i'm going to see what 'Boston Leaf' means and what the loners are doing with Shane and Addie.

***

Addie's POV

This school is awesome! Everything looks like it was taken right out of a magazine! My personal favorite places is the library and the gym. The gym had everything, weights,treadmills,basketballs,soccer balls, dummie to practice hitting. The library is one of the largest rooms in the school (which is saying alot) it  has various types of books 20 computers in every corner of the library. I wonder how i'll know where my classes are tomorrow when I start my classes. I sighed.

"Soo..which ring you from?" I asked Shane, i'm from the wreck, when your 16 you can fight anywhere but until your 16 you only stay at one ring.

"Back Fight." He said leading me to the biology classroom.

Back fight is one of the best rings, I got unlucky and was put with the baddest boys around, I started fighting when I was 12, I was raised tough with those guys, I did somethings I will never forget.

"That's a good ring," I said looking around at the science room, it was a pretty big room, about the size of my apartment.

"Ye--" He was cut off by the lunch bell, I just realized how hungry I was, Shane must have been hungry too because he practically sprinted toward the lunch room with me trailing behind him.

We finally made it to the lunch room in 5 minutes of running, I was out of breathe. We stopped a second to catch our breathe before we went in.

When we went in I was Leighton and Caleb sitting at the back talking to each other. I waved to them and they waved back.

"Why don't we sit with Caleb and Leighton?" I asked Shane while getting my food, I decided to get a apple and a water.

"People don't know I know them," He stated simply grabbing a salad from the salad bar.

"Why?" I asked him curiously.

"To hard to explain," He said giving me look which told me to drop it. We walked over to the 'popular' table and say down, people gave me looks but I ignored them.

***

Comment

Vote

Fan?

-RiTcHeL!

(5 voted till'  I upload XD)

 -EDITED-

Continue Reading