𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...

De -laheyswifey

"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson Mai multe

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.
01.
02.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
².01
².02
².03
².04
².05
².06
².07
².08
².09
².10
².11
².12
².13
².14

03.

8.6K 198 47
De -laheyswifey

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Damon spent some time trying to figure out what to do with Aurora. He couldn't let her loose she would tear the town apart but if he had her on a leash it would only make it worse to get her back.

His focus was obviously to help Elena and not let her die in the ritual but he was also going to try and get Aurora back. He kept noticing it was just going to keep hurting her more and more. He needed to find a way to hit her and he had to do it now.

He was currently in the library drinking and reading through some books while Stefan made his way in chuckling.

"Please leave me alone if it's not important" Damon said, taking a sip from his cup not taking his sight out of the book.

Stefan just kept walking closer to see what he was reading and when he did he just shook his head. "Reading your daughter's diary? That's low Damon"

"Would you rather have me read yours? Although it isn't as interesting as hers I have to give it to her she's lived a hell of a life" Damon stated closing the book getting up from the couch.

"She started living that hell of a life after she turned and since then she hasn't touched a diary in years so why exactly are you reading?" Stefan questioned wanting to know what he was up to.

"Just making sure I didn't miss anything..." Damon shrugged, going to put the book away.

"You know everything Damon, she's your daughter. What are you doing?" He got in front of him not letting him go until he told him.

"I want her to go see Katherine. I just wanted to see if she remembered who she was or ever wrote about her" Damon finally admitted to him.

"Why would she? Aurora was only a kid when Katherine was around..."

"But Katherine was with her most of the time. I remember some things from when I was a kid" Damon sounded more like he was trying to convince himself than Stefan.

"But you made sure she would forget about her; you didn't want Aurora to even know who she was..." Stefan then stopped when he saw Damon with a frustrated look. "You're running out of options"

"I don't know what to do with her anymore! I have no clue but all I know is I can't accept the fact I lost her okay I can't..." Damon told him and Stefan just nodded understanding.

The brothers might've been having differences lately but one thing they would stick together for was for aurora even if Stefan sometimes disagreed with her he knew too well what it was like to be in her position and he hated seeing her go through it for this long.

"Keep trying, do whatever you need and if you need some help I'll be around okay?" Stefan assured Damon while the older brother nodded.

"I'll go wake her up" the oldest Salvatore excused himself then headed upstairs where Aurora rested.

Aurora had turned into the average teenager although Damon had already dealt with her in her teenage years then eventually she grew up and started maturing all of that went away once she turned.

She would give Damon a hard time, something she had never done she was completely out of hand.

Damon knew he had encouraged her for a couple of years but all of that had changed now he had matured also and realized this wasn't good for her.

When he walked in he saw the girl still sleeping. She probably stayed up all night doing god knows what. Damon just walked to the window and opened the curtains letting the room get lit up by the sun.

He turned and saw how Aurora flinched and put the covers over her groaning.

"Wake up sunshine!" Damon patted her.

"Please get out, I am too old to be going to school" she said with the covers still over her head.

"You're not going to school, you're coming with me, let's go!" He kept insisting not taking no as an answer. "Fifteen minutes aurora downstairs!"

Aurora just groaned loudly and annoyed, taking the covers off her and headed to get dressed.

She wasn't dumb she knew Damon was trying to get her back still but she wanted to know how far he would go to her it was amusing the ideas he came up with that's the only reason she was going.

And simply because she had nothing better to do.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

When Aurora was done getting ready, which was more than fifteen minutes she headed down the stairs into the living room where Stefan and Damon sat.

"I said fifteen minutes..."

"It is a crime to ever tell a lady to get ready in fifteen minutes, dad. Now be grateful god blessed you with a beautiful daughter" she said as she placed her hands on her hips. "What are we doing? Please tell me now so I know it's worth my time"

"I don't care if it's worth your time or not, you're coming with me," he said, getting up off the couch.

"Why can't you mess with him and just let me be just lock me up in the cellar at this point I rather be tortured than do whatever you're doing" she complained watching as he walked closer to her.

"Let's go aurora!" He ordered walking past her expecting her to follow.

"Prefiero morirme" she threw her head back in annoyance then turned to follow him hearing Stefan chuckle in the background. (I rather die)

"I understand what you say Rory, learn another language I don't know" he held the door open for her while she just rolled her eyes and walked out.

Damon just turned to Stefan who was just chuckling then got up to go on with his day. The older Salvatore then shut the door and walked to his car where Aurora already sat in the passenger seat.

When he got on he just turned to her seeing how pissed she was.

"When will I ever get happy aurora? I miss her" Damon asked and she turned to him with her natural 'bitch face'.

"Whenever I'm left alone doing what I like" she sarcastically said and pulled her phone out.

"Nope!" Damon took her phone. "None of this today!"

"Oh you are trying to kill me! Just please kill me at this point if you're never going to give up" she begged him while Damon just ignored her turning on the car.

"Careful with what you wish for Rory" he shrugged then pulled off.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

"Where are we going anyways?" She broke the silence that had been filling the car for a while now once she saw he was heading towards the woods. "I'm not taking a hike"

"Down worry we're not...we're just visiting a friend" Damon mentioned once he stopped the car right besides the tomb.

"Funny, does your friend happen to want to bury me alive?" She asked, figuring that's what they were doing.

"Why do you always think I'm setting you up for failure? Rory, all I do it's for you to see you do good. Why would I want bad stuff to happen to my daughter?" Aurora usually always had a snarky comment to say back but this time she didn't.

Damon was surprised by it because it meant he was making progress and that Aurora was left to think about what he said. That was just another sign that she wasn't too far gone.

"Now let's go" Damon got out of the car and went to open the door for her.

She just got out walking past him but Damon reached her, passing her all the way down. Aurora saw as he waited around an entrance as if someone was in there which made her interested in what was going on.

Then she saw a figure walking towards them that looked exactly like Elena but it wasn't Elena she could tell they were dressed differently and the woman in front of her appeared as a starving vampire.

"Damon fancy seeing you here and..." Katherine looked at the girl up and down not knowing who she was but she had an idea of who it was.

"Aurora" she introduced herself, folding her arms. "How the hell do they look alike?!"

"Rory this is Katherine...Katherine this is aurora...my daughter...'' Both of the women sat there looking at each other in shock.

"I thought you would've let her die and live a normal life..." Katherine said, still looking at her.

"I was but life happens" he shrugged and looked over to aurora. "Truth is I didn't want to and I was paranoid to lose her and I slipped my blood to get every now and then"

Aurora's look dropped once she realized what he was saying and just shook it off not wanting to feel anything.

"Don't blame you" Katherine said, shrugging. "You're right life does happen..."

Then they were interrupted by Damon's phone ringing. He immediately grabbed it and looked down to it seeing who was calling him.

"I'll take this...I'll be back" he told her then walked back upstairs.

Aurora just stood there not wanting to raise a conversation between them but Katherine couldn't help but begin one.

"Do you know who I am?" She was actually intrigued if the girl knew her.

"According to Stefan's journals, the woman who turned them and also my nanny?" Aurora knew she was more than a nanny but she didn't want to give her the credit of being the closest thing she had to a mother since she knew she tore her dad and uncle apart.

"Wow...you're mean never thought that would be you but then again it isn't...right?" Katherine squinted her eyes knowing something was off about her. "Humanity flip?"

"Yes" Aurora replied and took some steps forward.

"I'm sorry" Katherine blurted out making aurora confused. She looked at the girl with such guilt and pity as if she knew what happened to cause her to turn it off.

"Why?"

"I could imagine what happened. I knew the history with your mothers bloodline that was the cause of it, correct?" She questioned and Aurora's face dropped once again. 

"Yeah well don't pretend to care. According to Stefan you have no heart and all you do is tear people down ''Aurora mentioned trying to strike a nerve.

"I do care, Rory..." Katherine said with a soft tone while Aurora tried to read her face but all she could see was how Katherine genuinely cared.

"You don't even know me," Aurora scoffed.

"You're right, I wish I did. I wish I stuck around but my greed got in the way like always but I always had a soft spot for you which is what made me second guess what I did in 1864...I almost backed out" Katherine admitted to her.

"Yeah right...I know how you are and I know you don't care about no one but yourself" 

"Do I though? You tell me isn't what you try to say to yourself the same thing? You don't care about anything right? But you do, we're no different" she said, making aurora stay silent. "Aurora you're the closest thing I had to a daughter and what I could guess what happened to you I would've never wished it upon you ever"

"Well it did and you're not my mother so stop trying to act disappointed if you knew what happened to my mom and what would happen to me and if you really cared about me you would've  stuck around but you didn't no one did so stop" aurora struck back leaving Katherine silent this time.

She was right if she really cared for Aurora she would've stayed but she didn't and Aurora had every right to be mad about it.

Everyone tried to act like they were sorry about what happened to her but not one person did anything to prevent it.

"Rory let's go!" Damon called out halfway the stairs and stopped once he realized the tension between the two. "Get in the car we have to go" he instructed her and waited for her to go.

"She's still in there Damon" Katherine mentioned as soon as he turned to leave. "She's just mad and hurt she has the right to be just keep fighting for her"

"Stop acting like you care Katherine" Damon told her then headed up the stairs.

Damon knew better than to count on Katherine or believe her. Whatever he told Aurora might've been a lie for all he knew but he just wanted to give it a shot and hope it struck something in Aurora.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora had noticed her dad was driving fast but just tried to ignore him and instead bother him with music the whole way to their destination. She played her Spanish playlist knowing it would annoy him more listening to her scream the lyrics.

Aurora was close to getting to one of the good parts when he shut out the car making the girl snap her head to him.

"Sorry but this is urgent! When we go in there don't speak and stick close to me okay?" Damon instructed with a serious face on making aurora chuckle.

"Yes dad" Aurora pretended to obey while he just sighed and got out of the car as she did as well.

Aurora was confused where they were but she also didn't even question it either; she just followed behind him but eventually disappeared once they entered through the door of the apartment.

"You called him?!" Elena said in a whiny voice as they walked out the kitchen then looked at aurora who was just walking towards the girl that was sitting in front of computers.

"This is freaky...you're like a vampire stalker..." Aurora looked closer to the computer, making the girl sitting down turn to her.

"No way..." she turned the chair to see Damon behind her. "Damon Salvatore and the aurora Salvatore?!"

"Get rid of her." Damon said disgustingly.

"No stop, I love a fan...do you want an autograph?" Aurora told him then looked to Alice who was retrieving a paper and a pen nodding obnoxiously.

Aurora took it signing the paper then handed it back to her.

"Please get rid of her" Damon turned to Rose who just nodded and went to take the girl away while Aurora received a glare from her dad.

Aurora just smiled and sat down on the chair looking at everything on the computer.

"Come on. We're leaving." Damon turned to Elena.

"No." She said back.

"Fine, we tried, let's go!" Aurora got up again.

"You..." Damon turned to aurora. "Sit and do nothing okay? Don't touch anything and you..." he turned to elena. "Do the same thing I'll deal with the humans then we're leaving."

Aurora just chuckled at Elena's face and turned to the computer looking through everything.

"You really have a death wish don't you?" Aurora turned to Elena once she saw the email that was sent. "Pathetic if you ask me but again not my problem"

"You wouldn't give it up to save the people you love?" Elena asked her which was a mistake since she knew Aurora would just say something snarky back.

"I don't know because I'm not a freak that needs to be sacrificed but someone has already been in your shoes and she's alive so I think I would choose what she chose" aurora replied to her then turned back to the computer.

Elena just remained silent while Aurora clicked around.

"Time to go. Alice is soundly sleeping and won't remember a moment of this horribly stupid day." Damon walked back in to see the two girls there.

Aurora was just about to get up when suddenly, the front doors burst open and three men walked into the apartment. Damon turns his head to look at them as Rose and Elena stand up along with aurora.

"We're here to meet the doppelgänger." He said making everyone turn to Elena who stepped forward but Damon stopped her.

"I will break your arm." He warned her then turned to the vampire. "There's nothing here for you."

One of the vampires standing behind the two vampires then drops down dead revealing another man behind him holding his heart.

"Now that's an entrance...finally getting something good out this day..." Aurora commented, grabbing the chair to sit down.

"I killed you. You were dead!" Damon said, shocked looking at the man.

Aurora couldn't guess who the man was, Damon killed a lot of people so she just continued to watch.

"For centuries now." He spoke with his accent only leading Aurora to believe he was old but how old? "Who are you?" He turned to one of the vampires.

"Who are you?" He returned the question to the original.

"I'm Elijah." He reveled and her jaw dropped to the floor turning to Damon.

"We were gonna bring her to you. For Klaus. She's the doppelgänger. I don't know how she exists, but she does. Klaus will want to see her." The vampire spoke nervously.

"Does anyone else know that you're here?" He asked.

"No."

"Well, then, you have been incredibly helpful."Elijah plunged his arm's into the two vampires' chests then ripped their hearts out making the two vampires fall to the floor, dead, and Elijah let their hearts drop from his hands.

"I swear if we're next..." Aurora said but stopped herself watching how Damon sent her a warning look.

"I see you have a new friend..." elijah looked at the girl intrigued while she just turned to him smiling with her red lips nervously:

"My daughter" Damon stepped forward fearing what he would do but was only surprised to see Elijah speed out the room.

"You got lucky with that one you saw how he killed them?!" Aurora got up her seat to look at the dead vampires. "He is so cool..."

"Yeah yeah whatever let's go now!" He demanded to the two girls walking past them and the two of them just followed with pouts on their faces.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Damon had driven back to mystic falls and dropped off Elena at her house then made it to the boarding house. He was about to get out but Aurora stopped him.

She had to ask what had been in her mind since the moment he said it earlier but she was afraid to find out the answer.

"You knew?" Aurora blurted out turning to Damon who sat there confused on what she meant. "You knew the whole time what would happen to me? You knew the whole truth about mom and that it would happen to me too?"

"Rory..." Damon frowned not knowing she would figure it out by the comment she made earlier.

"No don't...just please tell me the truth" aurora insisted to him waiting for the answer.

"I didn't know that all that would happen to you all I knew is that I would lose you just like I lost her that's all I knew which was why I would slip blood to you afraid I would lose you I couldn't go through that I'm sorry..." Damon explained to her watching as her face dropped he noticed that it had struck something in her. "All my intention was to save you not knowing I would condemn you to this Rory..."

"You hated uncle Stefan for years for doing this to you but you did it to me! Trust me I'm doing just fine now but...there was a time I wasn't and I would rather it be over instead of doing this!" Aurora exclaimed clearly upset.

"Are you okay though? It couldn't have gone away'' Aurora just scoffed knowing this was him just attempting to get her to turn it on.

"That's all you care about! You want me to be weak and vulnerable so I'll do whatever you want! I can't believe you..." she opened the door about to get out.

"Rory, understand I'm doing it for you and for your mother...she would've hated to see you this way!" Damon got out as well to face her.

"Don't do this! Don't bring her into this she doesn't deserve that! This was all you dad not her!" Aurora began to shout at him. "She was just a victim just like me and you didn't save her!"

"And trust me if I could bring her back I would do it in a heartbeat Rory please..." Damon walked to her begging.

"I hate you..." she scoffed, shaking her head. "Just leave me alone" she said and walked away heading inside the house.

When Damon saw her gone he just groaned in annoyance kicking something that was on the ground.

All these years that he spent wanting to blame his wife's bloodline for what happened to Rory all backfired back to him.

He was the root of her problems as well and if he had been more stable he would've been able to save aurora.

He had already failed her mother now he was failing her.

- heyyy....I apologize for taking this long to update I have great plans for this book but I just wanted to be at my best to write it.

I hadn't been feeling well mentally wise lately and honestly just felt overwhelmed by the amount of books I was writing and it felt like a chore to write and I hate when it feels that way.

I like when I enjoy to write and that's when I make the best chapters so I'm hoping you guys understand.

And I do hope I can get more chapters out.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.9K 775 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...
3.3K 110 7
- 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗢𝗥 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗵 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 �...
411K 8.8K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
46.6K 1.4K 23
The Vampire Diaries AU pretty much Finn Mikaelson x OC