Assassin's Creed x oc insert.

By N7Legion-Games

"Nothing is true; everything is permitted". "Where other men blindly follow the truth, Remember, nothing is... More

Bio
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

2.4K 61 68
By N7Legion-Games

Life in Firenze was normal as it could be. It is 1476 in Firenze, Repubblica Fiorentina.

We see to boys around their late teens. It was Ezio Auditore, and his best friend Dastan Ricci. Both of them were rallying men to them.

Ezio:
Insieme per la vittoria!(We stand together!).

All the men Ezio, and Dastan recruited all cheered.

All:
Inseieme!(Together!)

Dastan too cheered at his best friend's words.

Ezio:
Silenzio (Silence!) my friends! Silenzio! (Silence!). Grazie! (Thank you!).

They were all silent as Ezio spoke to the group.

Ezio:
Do you know what brings us here tonight!? HONOR! Vieri de' Pazzi slanders my family name. And forces his own miseries upon us. If we--

Suddenly a rock was thrown at his feet. They all look to see Vieri de' Pazzi.

Vieri:
Enough of your nonsense, grullo! (Idiot!).

Dastan:
Well, well, well. We're your ears burning? We were just talking about you.

Ezio:
I'm surprised to see you here, I thought the Pazzi would get others to do their dirty work.

Vieri:
It's your family that cries for guards when there's trouble cordado (coward). Afraid to handle things yourself?

Ezio:
Your sister seemed quite satisfied with the "handling" I gave her earlier.

Everyone ooed and chuckled at this. Vieri was angered by this, and ordered his followers to kill them. He then threw a rock that flew into the air and landed on Ezio's face cutting his lip.

Dastan:
Get'em!

Both Ezio, and Dastan ran after Vieri's goons side by side. The were making short work of them but there were many of them. And Ezio ended up bumping into his elder brother Federico.

Federico:
Hey! Behind you.

Ezio turned to see his older brother. He dropped the guy he was holding, and turned to him with a big smile on his face.

Ezio:
Federico! What are you doing here?

One guy attempted to attack Federico, but was easily parried by Federico causing the goon to fall to the ground.

Federico:
I wanted to see if baby brother had learned how to fight. Clearly it seems that Dastan is the superior of the two of you.

He said as they gazed at Dastan who was having little trouble with the goons.

Ezio:
Hey, I'm just as good as him.

Federico:
I'll admit, you have style, but endurance is what counts. Let's see how many of them you can ruin before they get the best of you.

Federico then joined the fight with the two best friends, with the three of them they bested Vieri's goons to which he fled in fear, and cowardice. As the goons writhing in pain Dastan decided to remove their coin purses he made off with a few hundred florins.

Dastan:
I'll be sure to put it to good use gentlemen.

He then turned to Ezio to see his cut lip, and eyebrow. Both him and Federico were in an argument about chasing after Vieri. He then approached them, and spoke to Ezio.

Dastan:
What happened to you?

Ezio looks to see his lip was bleeding.

Ezio:
It's just a scratch.

Federico:
Let the doctor decide.

Ezio:
It's not necessary. Besides, I've no money for this doctor of yours.

Dastan then placed the coin purse that he collected from all the goons writhing in pain on the ground.

Dastan:
Here you go, try not to spend the money on women and wine, huh?

Ezio:
I hardly call it wasted, and like you don't do the same.

He accused Dastan.

Dastan:
As a matter of fact, I don't. I actually have better things to do with my money.

Ezio:
Like what?

Dastan:
That's for me to know, and you to find out. Now let's go, it's getting dark soon, and I'd like to be home before it does.

Federico:
Trying to avoid another lecture from your father, are we?

Dastan:
No, my mother.

Ezio:
Ooh, terrified of your mother?

Federico:
Who wouldn't be, she's terrifying. I heard a man proclaimed his love for her despite the fact that she's happily married, and she emasculated him in the middle of the market. Hundreds of people witnessed this, so he waited to attack her where no one was around. Not too long after, they found him crying for the guards, he called her a diavola (devil).

Dastan:
That's my mother, you better watch it.

Federico:
Mie scuse. (my apologies) I'm only telling a story I heard.

Hearing this story made Ezio wary of Jasmine Ricci. He knows that she's Persian, but not much is known about her. She was the nicest woman he met, and her beauty was unlike any woman he had met. Women were jealous of her looks, and grace. Men envied her husband.

They had eventually made it to the doctor who gave the three boys a glance and groaned.

Doctor:
Hmmm.... fratelli Auditore (the Auditore brothers) and young Dastan Ricci. Why am I not surprised?

He gives Ezio a glance, and looked at his cuts.

Doctor:
You've made quite a mess of yourself, young man.

Ezio:
It's nothing really.

Federico:
You must help him!

Dastan:
Yeah, that pretty face is his only asset.

Both of them laughed at the expense of Ezio who glared at both of them.

Ezio:
Andate a farvi fottere (Go fuck yourselves).

They continued to chuckle at this. So after the doctor patched Ezio up he was left with a permanent scar on his right lip.

After going to the doctor, Ezio, Dastan, and Federico talked to each other about the time they had earlier.

Federico:
Quite a night!

Ezio:
Indeed. I only wish they were all as much fun... Oh, wait! They are!

The three of them laughed at his remark.

Federico:
We should head home, Ezio. Father's sure to be wondering where we've gone. I'm sure your parents are wondering the same about you, Dastan.

Dastan:
Yes, it's probably time we head back.

Ezio:
Yes. And I'd rather avoid a lecture.

Federico:
Up for a little race, then?

Ezio:
To where?

Federico:
Uhh-Roof of that church.

Dastan:
I'm in On the count of three. Uno. Due. Tre!

Ezio, Dastan, and Federico raced to the top of the church.

Federico:
Baby brother, and little Ricci still has much to learn! Come on, tartarughe (Turtles)!

Dastan:
I'll meet you boys at the top.

He said as he passed them. Dastan was quick on his feet, Ezio was close behind him, and Federico was lagging behind. After the race, Dastan was the Victor, Ezio came in second, and Federico lost.

Dastan:
I almost feel bad brothers. But there's no shame in failure. It's the best teacher after all.

Federico, and Ezio chuckled at him.

Federico:
Come on, then. This way.

Ezio:
Where you going?

Federico:
You'll see!

The three climbed the church tower. They were taking in that view, there was nothing like it. Federico put his arms around Ezio, and Dastan as he stood in between them.

Federico:
It is a good life we lead, brothers.

Ezio:
The best. May it never change.

Dastan:
And may it never change us.

They continued to drink in that view a little bit longer.

An:(Imagine Dastan is next to Federico).

Federico:
Alright. Enough of that. We really should head home. Let's go.

Ezio:
Wait.

Federico:
What...?

Both Dastan, and Federico glance at where Ezio's was looking at, and they rolled their eyes and groaned.

Dastan:
Ezio! Let Cristina sleep.

Ezio:
There will be time enough for that - later.

Federico, and Dastan sighed, and Ezio leaps into a hay stack. Federico then looks to Dastan.

Federico:
What about you? Do you have some fair maiden to visit for a Nightcap?

Dastan looks to Federico with a sad look. A look that confirmed what he had been suspecting all along.

Federico:
Ah, I see. Well I'm sure Claudia will see the man you really are, and when she does, I hope you intend to do everything in your power to keep her.

Dastan:
But what about Duccio?

Federico:
Please, the man's a lurido porco(dirty pig). Trust me you're ten time the man he'll ever be, and a man she deserves. She'll see that in time.

Dastan:
Thanks, Federico. I must say I was a bit worried how you all would feel.

He chuckled at this.

Federico:
Please, mother can't wait to have you as her son-in-law. She knows about your feelings for Claudia too.

Dastan was shocked but happy to hear this.

Meanwhile:

Vieri and his men looking for Ezio, and Dastan.

Ezio:
Cazzo, (Fuck) it's Vieri, I'd better hide.

Vieri:
Keep looking! They couldn't have gotten far...

Ezio was able to hide until Vieri left to continue the search elsewhere. He then made his way over to Cristina's house.

Ezio:
Cristina... Cristina!

Cristina:
Who's there?

Ezio:
Me!

She opened the window to see Ezio.

Cristina:
Ezio! I should have known.

Ezio:
May I come in?

Cristina:
Fine. But only for a minute.

He then began to climb up to her room.

Ezio:
A minute is all I need.

Cristina:
Indeed.

She said in a slight sarcastic tone.

Ezio:
Wait... that came out wrong.

Ezio climbed up to Cristina's window. Both of them stood in front of one another,

Ezio:
Come here.

Cristina sighed happily. They began to kiss one another.

Cristina:
Oh, Ezio...

Ezio pulled down the upper part of Cristina's night wear.

Cristina:
Oh, Ezio...

Ezio and Cristina spent the night with one another.

Dastan was seen returning home, to see his father, and mother waiting on him. He received a small lecture from them sure but they couldn't have been more proud of him. It was also the time when Aldo had finished telling Dastan everything about his heritage. Over the past few years Aldo foresaw something happening soon. Especially since Giovanni had Francesco de Pazzi arrested. Aldo saw to it that Dastan knew everything there was to know. He just wished they had more time.

Ezio spent the night with Cristina Vespucci. However, he was discovered by her father the next morning, before escaping the guards that were ordered to chase after him. After the incident at the Vespucci household, Ezio returned to the Palazzo Auditore to see his father waiting at the entrance. He did not look happy.

Ezio:
Good morning, father.

Giovanni:
Come with me.

He said in a stern tone.

Ezio:
Is something wrong?

Giovanni:
Do you think me blind and deaf, son? I know all about your fight with Vieri de' Pazzi last night. And then this little visit to Cristina! Your behavior is unacceptable! It... it...

Giovanni laughed and changed from a serious manner to a more jovial one.

Giovanni:
It reminds me of myself when I was your age! I assume these misadventures won't interfere with your work today?

Ezio:
No, padre. Avete la mia parola. (No, father. You have my word.)

Giovanni led Ezio into his office.

Giovanni:
I've prepared some documents here for Lorenzo de' Medici to review. I need them delivered to him.

Ezio:
With haste, father.

Giovanni:
Return to me when it's done.

Ezio left to deliver the documents to Lorenzo. Upon reaching his destination, he was greeted by Boetio, the Medici housekeeper.

Boetio:
Ah! Ezio! Ben trovato! (Well met!) How are you?

Ezio:
Come sempre. (Same as ever.) I have a letter for Messer Lorenzo.

Boetio:
I'll see that he receives it when he returns.

Ezio:
Returns?

Boetio:
They've gone to Villa Careggi, I'm afraid. And not expected back for at least another day.

Ezio:
I'll let my father know.

Ezio returned to his father, and met his brother Federico outside.

Federico:
Keep up the good work!

Ezio:
Bischero! (Penis!)

Inside his father's office, Ezio found that they had a guest.

Uberto:
...You worry too much, Giovanni. Francesco de' Pazzi is in prison. The threat is ended. Giovanni spotted Ezio.

Giovanni:
Ah! Hello son. You remember my friend Uberto?

Ezio:
Good morning, Gonfaloniere Alberti.

He greeted him.

Uberto:
To you as well, young man.

He said with a kind face.

Giovanni:
I trust you delivered the message?

Ezio:
Sì, padre. (Yes, father.) But it seems Lorenzo is out of town.

Giovanni:
Hmmm. I did not anticipate this...

Uberto:
What does it matter. So you wait another day or two.

Giovanni turned to Ezio.

Giovanni:
Listen, your mother and sister have been looking for you. I'll need you again in a little while, but for now - see if you can't help them.

Ezio:
Are you sure?

Giovanni:
Yes. Now, if you'll excuse us...?

Uberto:
Good to see you, Ezio.

With that Ezio left.

Dastan was then seen arriving at the Auditore home to see a crying Claudia.

Dastan:
Ehi Claudia. (Hey Claudia). What's the matter?

He approached her with concern in his eyes.

Claudia:
Niente (Nothing).

He saw right through her. He gently lifted her chin to see her eyes were red, and tears had rolled down her face. She gazed into his baby blue eyes that were filled with concern and sadness. He didn't like to see her cry.

Dastan:
What's wrong, Claudia?

He said in a soft tone. She then spoke to him.

Claudia:
It's Duccio.

Dastan rolled his eyes at the mere mention of his name. Claudia caught on to this. Was he jealous of Duccio? She thought.

Dastan:
What of him?

Claudia:
I think he's been... unfaithful.

She said tearfully.

Dastan:
Who told you this?

He insisted on knowing this.

Claudia:
The other girls. I thought they were my friends.

Dastan:
Harpies! You're better off without them.

Claudia:
I loved him.

Dastan was stunned by this, but he kept his composure.

Dastan:
No, Claudia. You only thought you did.

Claudia's voice took on an angered tone.

Claudia:
He should suffer for what he's done.

Dastan:
Wait here. I'll go have a word with him.

With that Dastan left. She was left alone with her thoughts. She thought she loved Duccio, she thought he was the one, but for some reason another part of her felt different. That maybe Duccio wasn't the one for her maybe.... then she had a thought. What if it was Dastan who was the one for her. She went over it in her head. All the times he stood up for her, how he helped her with her studies. He did a lot for her, and expected nothing in return. Despite her being a brat on many occasions he was always patient with her. Dastan was the one for her.

Claudia:
But how do I tell him?

She said aloud.

Maria:
By telling him the truth.

She was shocked to see her mother, and Ezio standing nearby.

Ezio:
Tell him how you really feel, Claudia.

Claudia:
But what if he says no. He's been a dear friend to me, I don't know what I'd do if I lost that.

Maria:
Just tell him, Claudia. He's not going to say no. Trust us. Ezio and I are running an errand. We'll be back soon.

Ezio:
Just tell him, sister.

Claudia:
Okay, I will.

Dastan found Duccio near the Santa Maria del Fiore with another woman, and witnessed him giving the woman a ring. Duccio's mistress marveling at her gift

Mistress:
Oh, Duccio! It's beautiful!

Duccio:
Nothing but the best for you, amore mio. (my love)

Mistress:
But... what of Claudia? I thought you'd been promised to her?

Duccio:
Father said I could do much better than an Auditore.

Duccio smacked her bottom.

Mistress:
Birbante! (Naughty!) Come, let us walk a bit.

Duccio:
Walk? I had something else in mind...

Mistress:
Oh Duccio...

Duccio kissed her, before Dastan interrupted the two by shouting out towards Duccio.

Dastan:
Ehi, lurido porco! (Hey, dirty pig!)

Duccio turned to see Dastan fuming, but he tried to play it off, and be friendly with him.

Duccio:
Dastan, my friend!

Dastan punched Duccio in the jaw.

Duccio:
Ma che ti piglia?! (What the hell?!)

Dastan:
You insult my Claudia, parading around with this puttana. (whore)

The woman was taken aback by Dastan's insult.

Duccio:
Wh-what are you talking about?! Besides you have no claim over her. You're nothing but a friend of hers.

Dastan:
What I am to her is of no concern of yours. I saw the gift you gave her. Heard the things you said.

Duccio:
Maybe she shouldn't be so stingy with her virtù... (virtue...)

Dastan:
You broke her heart.

Duccio:
And now I'm going to break your face!

Dastan and Duccio started a fist fight on the streets.

Duccio:
You talk big - but when it comes time for action? Hah!

Dastan:
You'll regret ever opening your mouth!

Duccio:
I could have taught her many things!
She's lucky to have had someone like me!

Dastan:
Bastardo! You will never have her!

Ultimately, Duccio was no match for Dastan and surrendered.

Duccio:
Basta! Mi arrendo! (Stop! I yield!)

He shouts in terror.

Dastan:
Stay away from her!

He shouts. Duccio ran away, and with that Dastan decided to return to Claudia to deliver the news. But when he got back he saw her waiting for him. She was fidgeting, she looked nervous.

Dastan:
Claudia? What's the matter?

Claudia:
I just now realized it. I'm sorry it took so long, but I ignored these feelings I have for sometime because I was afraid to lose you. Dastan, I never loved Duccio, the one I love is you. But I've been afraid because you've been such a good friend to me.

She looks at Dastan who slowly approaches her. He looked stunned by her words. Was this real? He placed a hand on her cheek, and she leans into it to feel its warmth. He then pulled her in for a kiss, and she accepted it gladly. This felt like a kiss worth waiting for. The both of them kissed passionately. Just then Maria, Ezio, and a man by the name of Leonardo DaVinci arrived, and all three of them were cheerful at the beautiful scene they are witnessing. Love is truly beautiful in the beautiful City of Firenze.

An:(And that's the end of this chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it, and I'll see you in the next chapter).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 12.1K 144
These one shots will consist of Desmond Miles, Altair Ibn La Ahad, Ezio Auditore, Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway, Haytham Kenway, Shay Cormac, Arno Dor...
3.2K 186 34
This is my Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (Personal Fanfiction) I do not own the Assassin's Creed character's "Nothing is true, everything i...
21.8K 1.1K 38
[Book 1 in the Secret series] My life before this was . . . was normal if you would believe me. I was just a normal girl living in Califo...
65.5K 2.1K 16
it's hard to live on your own, but you managed. you don't need some big hotshot assassin going and fucking that up. you/connor. now becoming somethi...