As It Was || DSMP Story ||

By EnchantingEnvy

You know it's not the same as it was~ Something happened in Wilbur's past and he can't remember why, he feels... More

|| Chapter 1 || Not That Feeling Again.. ||
|| Chapter 2 || But Most Of All... ||
|| Chapter 3 || After 6 Years...||
|| Chapter 4 || I'll Make You Proud..||
|| Chapter 5 || Nightmares That Never End ||
|| Chapter 6 || Blood For The Blood God ||
|| Chapter 7 || Even The Trees And Wind Were Scared...
|| Chapter 8 || Techno Smiled Softly ||
|| Chapter 9 || This Is A Dream...||
|| Chapter 10 || I'll Never Accept It...||
|| Chapter 11 || So, What Will It Be..? ||
|| Chapter 12 || The Sun Had Lost It's Warmth ||
|| Chapter 13 || I'm Ready ||
|| Chapter 14 || As It Was ||

Summary ⚠️ SPOILERS ⚠️

527 21 24
By EnchantingEnvy

This is just a short summary of the story in case anyone was really confused.

Tommy was 10 years old when it all started. Dream is the antagonist and is constantly trying to kill the sbi family. When Tommy was 10 Dream came back and attacked them. Tommy accidentally slashed wilbur with a sword. It healed and he was fine but because of the trauma Tommy ran away because he was scared.
Because of the trauma, Wilbur lost his memories of Tommy and continued his life with techno and Phil as normal.
Tommy found friends and survived on the streets and in the woods, 6 years later the sbi found them, took them in and took care of them. Tommy was upset that wilbur couldn't remember him. (He's been 16 the entire time, apart from chapters 1, 10 and 15. Chapter 1 is a memory that Tommy had when they were attacked (aka he was 10 yrs old.)Chapters 10 and 15 were little snippets of the afterlife, Tommy didn't wanna leave his family yet.)
Techno hadn't forgotten anything but dream manipulated him into giving him a second chance.
Dream ambushed the sbi again, Tommy died (sorry c!Tommy kinnie's, I cried while writing his death scene)
Then the story ends with the rest of the boys mourning at his grave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.4K 38
Tommy had a tough past that led him to never opening up and trusting people. So when he gets adopted and taken away from the orphanage, he starts to...
3.3K 139 15
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎..... ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜' 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗...
620 7 19
Everything is normal in the Minecraft house until a certain little bee boy shows up. "Tubbo?!?!" I look down at the crying boy with blood knotted thr...
12.5K 626 28
A young boy wants to be the best warrior out there in the whole world of Syldavia. He makes friends and foes and might loose some if he's not too car...