F L A M E S -- Dabi!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd... More

☩ Character ☩
☩ Love Interests ☩
☩ Chapter One ☩
☩ Chapter Two ☩
☩ Chapter Three ☩
☩ Chapter Four ☩
☩ Chapter Five ☩
☩ Chapter Six ☩
☩ Chapter Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Ten ☩
☩ Chapter Eleven ☩
☩ Chapter Twelve ☩
☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩
☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩
☩ Chapter Seventeen ☩
☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩
☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Forty ☩
☩ Chapter Forty One ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty One ☩

☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩

3.4K 205 58
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

Kisaki began to stagger backwards in complete shock, his gaze following the flames to try and find the source.

"It's...them!! Y/n L/n?!" Kisaki's eyes dilated, "How is this possible?!!"

Y/n's arm was held out, a hideous glare adorning their face as they stared into Kisaki's eyes with a small smirk.

The spectators were also in shock, "How is this possible?!" Was the only thought going through most people's heads.

"What a cheap move." Y/n scoffed as they finally let their arm down and rest beside them, allowing the fire to disappear.

"H-How?! W-What?!" Kisaki spluttered in shock, his eyes dilated and shaking in utter fear.

Y/n's dulled eyes moved to his pathetic structure, "I'm just better than you, that's why." They deadpanned, their eyes flickering over to observe their friends reactions.

Koko and Inui stayed together, nervously glancing around, which Y/n found reasonable due to the duo's trauma with fire.

Hanma was watching Y/n closely, his eyes wide yet extremely amused by the whole situation, "How...exhilarating!!" He muttered under his breath with a wide smile.

Both the Haitani brothers were shocked, yet interested by what had just happened, their eyes staying on Y/n.

Mikey just looked as if he expected something like this, a tiny ghost of a smile on his face.

Takemichi and Chifuyu were both gaping, "THIS IS HOW THEY DECIDE TO REVEAL THEIR POWERS?!!"

Izana and Sanzu remained still, both already knowing of Y/n's quirk.

Kisaki tried to shoot off three more bullets, only for Y/n to bring their fire back out with a bored expression; melting every single bullet.

Kakucho's expression hardened, "STOP IT, KISAKI!!" He yelled, as Izana came to a realisation that this was reality, and his two friends almost died because of Kisaki.

He sends an icy and dangerous look towards Kisaki, who instinctively took a step backwards.

Suddenly, it began to snow, causing everyone's eyes to widen, "Snow...?"

Kakucho slowly looked upwards at the snowing sky, his eyes opened wide.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"It's snowing?!" A younger Y/n gasped as they looked out the window.

"I've never seen snow before!" Kakucho awed, looking from besides Y/n.

Izana smiled at the two, "Let's go outside then!!" He exclaimed, dragging the duo with him to go grab their coats and rush outside.

"IT'S SNOWING!!!" The trio screamed in unison as their eyes sparkled with childhood innocence.

"I want to make a snowman!" Kakucho proudly exclaimed.

Y/n tilted their head, "That's lame..." Kakucho irked in response.

"Y/n, let's make a base!!" Izana grinned widely, as Y/n nodded in agreement, "Okay!"

Kakucho huffed, grabbing a twig and making his 'territory' off from Izana and Y/n. "Fine then...This is my side, and that's yours! Don't come to my territory!!" He stuck his tongue out at the duo.

"Whatever..." Y/n pouted slightly, "Hurry, Izana! We need to make our base before he finishes his snowman!!" They childishly exclaimed, as Izana confidently agreed.

At those words, Kakucho began to start to make his snowman, whilst Y/n and Izana began to start on their base.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

The younger Y/n and Izana shared a glance, before then both teaming up on the black-haired male with snowballs.

"NO FAIR, IZANA, Y/N!!" Kakucho yelled, as he got pummelled with snowballs, "DIDN'T WE AGREE THAT OVER THE LINE IS MY TERRITORY?!"

"You idiot! Promises are meant to be broken!!" Izana teased with a scoff.

Y/n grinned widely, "Izana and I will help you build your snowman now!!" They pointed at Kakucho's half-completed snowman.

"Fine!" Kakucho huffed.

Izana pouted, "Hey! I never agreed to this..."

Y/n smacked him in the back of the head, "Shut up and help." They bluntly said, as Izana and Y/n began to help the other male finish off his snowman.

As soon as they all finished creating it, Izana broke it instantly.

"NO!! MY SNOWMAN!!" Kakucho exclaimed with crocodile tears. Poor Kakucho; getting bullied by two white-haired demons.

"I tried to help, but I destroyed it..." Izana slyly smirked, "My bad." He shrugged.

"You're so mean, Izana!! I don't know how Y/n puts up with you!!" Kakucho complained, "Y/n! Wanna play by ourselves now?" He offered.

Y/n tilted their head, "I want to continue building Izana and I's snow dome!" They exclaimed, referring to the unfinished blob of snow which was supposed to be their base.

Kakucho reluctantly agreed as the trio continued to work on the snow dome.

"It's done!" Kakucho stated after they had finally finished it, as he proudly looked upon the small structure.

"That's our kingdom's castle!" Y/n declared.

"...'Our Kingdom'?" Kakucho tilted his head in confusion.

"Yeah!" Izana replied happily, as the trio went inside the snow dome, "That's a good idea, Y/n!!"

Y/n pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil, as they began to write some notes.

"This is our top secret plan!" Y/n announced in a hushed voice.

"Mhm! And when we grow up, we'll follow this plan and make the greatest kingdom!" Izana exclaimed determinedly.

"I will be the king; Y/n's the queen." Izana explained, as Y/n stuck their tongue out at their new role.

"Girls are scary and weird..." Y/n pouted, "Do I have to be the Queen??..."

"Yep!" Izana bluntly said, before glancing at Kakucho, "What role is Kakucho gonna be?"

"Hmm...For a servant like Kakucho...we should make him a part of the troop squad." Y/n observed, giving their input.

"Yeah!!" Izana agreed, "Kakucho's now part of the troop squad!"

"Troop squad?" Kakucho let out a confused expression.

Y/n hummed, "You'll fight for our kingdom." They explained.

"We'll make a country where the people are those with no relatives." Izana softly smiled, "We'll make a home for them."

They then all left the small snow dome they had made.

"Citizens! I command you to pay your taxes!" Izana exclaimed, acting as if the president of the 'country' which he planned to create, "Like that!!"

Y/n grinned, "That's very 'Izana-like' of you..." They laughed.

At that, Kakucho and Izana joined in with the laughter.

"We can't afford to lose from now on." Izana announced with a confident expression.

"Okay! If that's the case, we can't lose! Not even once!" Kakucho agreed, a determined expression adorning his face.

Y/n smiled, their eyes sparkling, "As long as we are together, we will never lose!!" They chirped.

They all then laid on the snow, making snow-angels besides one another.

"What's our kingdom's name?" Kakucho smiled as he asked.

"Hmm..." Izana hummed, "I haven't thought about that."

"You got any ideas, Y/n?" Izana tilted his head, as Y/n was usually the one who came up with most of the ideas for the group.

"Since you are Sanzang, and Kakucho is Son Goku, the kingdom should be called 'Tenjiku'!!" Y/n grinned.

"Journey of the west?" Kakucho questioned the reference, as Y/n nodded in confirmation.

"Tenjiku, huh?" Izana's smile widened, "We'll definitely create a great era."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Back to the present time, Izana was also staring at the sky; reminiscing his past memories.

"Mikey..." Izana eventually said, catching the blonde's attention, "Tenjiku lost."

Mikey's eyes widened, but nodded, "Toman! Our dispute with Tenjiku ends here!" Mikey announced to his gang members.

"Tenjiku is the same." Izana mumbled to his gang members, "Tenjiku...is disbanded." He finally exclaimed to his gang.

This caught many off guard.

"Are you sure, Izana?" Y/n muttered to the male next to them.

"I am sure." He confirmed with a small nod, before looking at the sky again, "Emma..." He murmured to the sky.

Y/n's eyes softened slightly at the mention of the dead female's name.

"Emma...." Izana whispered, "I...want to see her...I should have listened to Kakucho." He watched the snowflakes fall, regret overwhelming him as the realisation hit him, "I killed my own sister..."

Mikey went up to Kisaki, "I will never forgive you. KISAKI!!" Mikey's eyes went white for a split second, terrifying Kisaki.

"KISAKIIII!!" Hanma yelled, as he got on his motorbike, coming towards Kisaki to save him. He held his arm out, and quickly caught him, "GOT'CHA!!!" Hanma grinned, sweat dripping down his face.

"You owe me one, 'kay, Kisaki?!" Hanma exclaimed, as he was quick to drive off with Kisaki in one hand, and controlling the motorbike with the other.

Draken and Takemichi were quick to try and follow Kisaki, as Mikey and Y/n stayed with Hinata to keep her safe.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

As Y/n, Hina, and Mikey approached Takemichi and Kisaki, they instantly saw how Takemichi was holding a gun pointed towards Kisaki.

"TAKEMITCHY?!" Y/n yelled, running over towards him in shock.

Kisaki's eyes were wide, red cracks embedded in them.

Takemichi looked behind him, "Y/n, Hina, Mikey...." He hesitantly said the trio's names.

"KISAKI!!" Mikey was quick to yell the male's name, causing Takemichi to turn around and see Kisaki trying to run away.

Takemichi ran after him, only to watch as Kisaki got run over by a truck.

Y/n gaped as their body stilled, watching Kisaki's body which was drenched with his blood; his bones twisted in awful ways.

His last words were him panicking and begging to not die.

Y/n kept the mortified Hina behind them so she didn't have to see such a disgusting sight.

"What happened...?" Mikey muttered, as sweat dripped down his cheek.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 824 51
" 𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐠" " 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞" ➤𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚�...
15.1K 620 15
In which you look back at all the memories you've had with Mikey. Sano Manjiro x Reader warning: Major Spoilers, Death, Descriptions of Mental Breakd...
283 13 9
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 where you find yourself pulling away from your young lo...
397K 11.4K 18
"𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣" | | | | "𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖." 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕...