Funkin Battle Lights Camera A...

Bởi Cameron849186

The 21 contestants get sent to a abandoned film lot to battle for the 1,000,000$ Xem Thêm

The contestants that are in this season
Episode 1
Episode 2
The votes in episode 2
The teams
Episode 3
Episode 4
The votes in episode 4
Episode 5
The votes in episode 5
Episode 6
The votes of episode 6
Episode 7
The votes in episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
The votes in Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
The votes in episode 11
The teams in episode 12
Episode 12
Episode 13
The votes in episode 13
Episode 14
The votes in episode 14
The votes in episode 15
Episode 16
The votes in episode 16
Episode 17
The votes in episode 17
Episode 18
The votes in episode 18
Episode 19
The votes in episode 19
Episode 20
The votes in Episode 20
Episode 21
The votes in episode 21
Episode 22
The votes in episode 22
Episode 23
The votes in episode 23
Episode 24
The votes in episode 24
Episode 25 (Canon Ending)
Episode 25 (Alt Ending)
Secret Episode
The contestants in season 3
The elimination order (with reasoning)

Episode 15

3 0 0
Bởi Cameron849186

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants went to the Stone Age and made fire and battled with bones, in the tiebreaker of the challenge, speedrunner mario managed to outsmart scout and cause scout to fall in the tar pit, but in the end, we had to say goodbye to GB, who will lose next, who will fall next, find out tonight on........FUNKIN........BATTLE!!!

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS MOVIE CHALLENGE!

(*everyone exits their trailers*)

Java: morning contestants!

Sniper: morning java.

Ski: so, what's today's challenge?

Java: todays challenge is gonna bring out the sweat and blood in you, they are the sports movie genre challenges.

Tord: wait, when you said challenges, there are gonna be more?

Java: specifically, six challenges, and could be seven if the teams tie.

Tord: oh, ok then.

Java: now, before we start those main challenges, we are gonna do mini challenges to see which people will be facing off against.

(*after those mini challenges*)

Java: ok, I have the results on which players did the best and which players did the worst in those mini challenges, so, let's get started with our first main challenge.

(*when they all got to the first main challenge*)

Java: welcome contestants, to our first main challenge aka boxing!

Scout: oh heck yeah, I'm ready to knock some chuckleheads out!

Java: well, let's see who's fighting for each teams, on the spooky skeletons, the player who did the worst and will be fighting against the player who did the worst in the geometrical cubes is...Skid!

Skid: yeah, sorry guys, I'm not that athletic, but good thing I get to go first.

Tord: yeah yeah, just get in there.

(*Skid gets into the boxing ring*)

Java: ok, and on the geometrical cubes, the player who did the worst and is fighting against skid is...Dorkly Tails!

Dorkly Tails: me against a 7 year old, heh, this is gonna be too easy.

(*Dorkly tails gets into the ring*)

Java: ok, now before we start, I want a clean fight here, so that means no hits below the belt, no biting, no kicking, no horseplaying, only punching and clenching is allowed, got it?

Skid: yes sir.

Dorkly Tails: yes sir.

Java: ok, now, let the fighting begin!

(*after the challenge*)

Java: well, our winner by a TKO is...Dorkly Tails!

Dorkly Tails: see team, I told you it would be easy.

(*Sayori runs over to skid*)

Sayori: skid, are you ok?

Skid: everything hurts.

Java: don't worry skid, you'll be healed soon, let's get to our next main challenge.

(*when they got to the next main challenge*)

Scout: nice, a long tennis racket, wheres the tennis balls and why is the tennis net so high.

Java: that's cause this is not tennis scout, this is badminton.

Scout: but there was never a movie about badminton.

Java: yes, you are correct, but, this sport is underrated and we need to show it some love.

Scout: oh, ok then.

Java: anyways, the next players playing are Ski and Sky.

Sky: so it's me against my sister, I'll go easy on her since she's short.

Ski: thanks sis.

Sky: your welcome ski.

(*after the challenge*)

Java: well, the winner of this challenge is the geometrical cubes once again, the score is now 0-2, let's get to our next main challen...

(*phone notification*)

(*Java pulls out his phone*)

Tord: hey, aren't we going?

Java: just a second, need to check this notification.

(*after looking at the notification*)

Scout: um Java, are you ok?

Java: I'm gonna need a break.

(*java walks away*)

(*lego appears*)

Lego: hey guys.

Sniped: hello Lego, what are you doing here?

Lego: well, whenever Java decides to take a break, I substitute for him in challenges, so, let's get to the next main challenge.

(*after they got to the next main challenge*)

Lego: ok, so, the score is now 0-2 and the players fighting in roman wrestling are Speedrunner Mario and Bob.

Bob: seriously, I can send that speedrunning plumber back to the kingdom he came from.

Lego: well, let's see that Bob.

(*after the challenge*)

Lego: well, looks like bob was wrong, cause speedrunner mario managed to beat him.

Speedrunner Mario: yahoo!

Lego: well, let's get to our next main challenge.

(*when they got to the next main challenge*)

Lego: our next challenge is gonna be soccer, and the players who are doing this one are Sayori and Sniper.

Sniper: ok then.

Java: wait, before we start this challenge, I have something important I need to show.

Lego: what is it java, and aren't you on your break?

Java: yes but look.

(*everyone except sky crowds around java*)

(*they saw sky and Selever*)

Sayori: is that sky?

Selever in the lame-o-sine during episode 8: so sky, do you have any problems with the contestants?

Sky in the lame-o-sine during episode 8: of course I do, let's see, oh, Tord, just mean for the sake of being mean, Sayori, Skid, Bob, and Scout, have half a braincell max and has it usually gone out for shopping, sniper, Dorkly Tails, and Lord X, the problem with them is his giant ego, Speedrunner Mario, thinks he's all bad when he's really just stupid, Blu, has a audacity of being a copycat of mordecai, and Ski, darn sis, she sweet on me, but she is getting as much love as a pool with no water.

Selever in the lame-o-sine during episode 8: dang, good thing you are away from them.

Sky in the lame-o-sine during episode 8: hehe, yep.

(*the phone turns off and everyone except ski looks at sky and gives her death glares*)

Sky: w-wait guys, you can't trust that, that could've been a fake me!

Scout: oh yeah, how should I believe you with my half braincell that you said I had!

(*Sky starts sweating*)

Ski: wait guys, let's give her a second chance, she probably didn't notice that their were cameras in the lame-o-sine!

Sky: yeah, I didnt know that!

Lego: well, let's get started now, Sayori and sniper, get in the challenge.

Sniper: whats the point in winning this challenge if i and the rest of my team know who's leaving tonight.

Scout, Lord X, Dorkly Tails, and Bob: yeah!

Sky: guys wait, I'm sorry, please forgive me!

(*after the rest of the main challenges*)

Java: well, you guys tied with three wins each, so we are going into our tiebreaker which is cheerleading.

Dorkly Tails: I'll do this challenge.

Bob: no, I should!

Dorkly Tails: no, me!

Lego: well geometrical cubes, you guys are up!

Lord X: but java, we havent chosen a cheerleader ye...

(*Sky grabs the pom poms and changes into a cheerleading outfit*)

Sky: this is embarrassing but it's the only way to prove my sorryness.

Java: alright then sky, you are doing it for the team.

Sky: Sayori, Sayori, she's my gal, she's love her whole club, she's a organized gal, Skid, Bob, and Scout, might be dumb, but I be so glad, if they call me their pal, Tord, Tord, king of mean, has a nice plan for a groovy team, Blu and Speedrunner Mario, they're quite a paid, hes fast, hes smart, but they both got flair, Sniper, Dorkly Tails, and Lord X, they both are cool, they're smart, they're fast, and they got great friendships, and ski is the best, shes quite a girl, she's goofy and scrawny, but she's my sis, oh yeah!

(*everyone is silent*)

Sky: so, does that prove my sorry?

(*skid starts clapping and everyone else joins him*)

Java: oh my goodness, that was such a amazing cheer that everyone forgave you for what you said on that spa trip sky!

Sky: yes!

Java: 9.5/10, spooky skeletons, you guys need a perfect score to beat them otherwise you will be sending somebody home.

The Spooky Skeletons: Ja, Ja, Ja, Va, Ja, Ja, Ja, Va, Ja, Ja, Ja, Va, Ja, Ja, Java, Java!!!!

Java: wow...that was...AMAZING, 10/10, you guys win!

Sky: well, I better start packing my bags, I'm going home tonight.

(*at night*)

Java: well, let's see who will be going home, most of you lost in the challenge, Bob, scout, and Lord X, looking at you guys.

Bob: come on, I know I won't be out.

Java: that might be true, because of what Sky said, she could be out.

Sky: I'm just hoping I don't go, I worked hard in that cheer.

Java: well, let's start voting.

(*after they all voted*)

Java: ok, to start off, the players who have zero votes are Bob, Dorkly Tails, Lord X, and Sniper.

(*Bob, Dorkly Tails, Lord X, and Sniper grab their awards*)

Java: it's down to Scout and Sky, Sky...

Sky: yeah?

Java: I'm sorry to say but, you are...

Java: safe, with two votes.

Sky: oh, thank god!

Scout: what, why me!

Java: sorry scout, but I don't know why they voted you out, but unfortunately, you have to go.

Scout: fine, sniper, I wish you the best of luck into winning this show.

Sniper: will do buddy.

(*Scout enters the lame-o-sine and the lame-o-sine drives off*)

Java: and with scout gone, we are now at our final 11, who will lose next, who will fall next, find out tomorrow on..........FUNKIN..............BATTLE!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.5K 88 61
A new generation of twenty teenagers arrive at a newly refounded Camp Wawanakwa to compete on a reality television show. The contestants are divided...
55.4K 763 24
23 unsuspecting teenagers compete insane challenges and try not to get voted of by there teammates and the winner gets a prize of 100 thousand dollars
7.6K 150 35
when Ben, Joe and Gwilym start a bet on who can win over the first girl through social media😈❤️🤷🏻‍♀️
470 0 14
when a group of guys from different areas of the states get invited to a mansion to win a million dollars to not have sex who will come out victoriou...