ONESHOTS

By ElsaWritings

Random Oneshots β˜ƒοΈ Purely fictional not intended to hurt anyone. Main leads Sivakarthikeyan,Ashwin Kumar and... More

CUTE FAMILY
UNFORGETTABLE DAY IN MY LIFE-1
UNFORGETTABLE DAY IN MY LIFE-2
CARING HIM
FAMILY TIME
SURPRISE VISIT TO COIMBATORE
AN EXCITING DAY THAT TURNED OUT TO BE A WORST DAY
MISSING HIM
FANGIRL MOMENT
MOTHER'S LOVE
FATHER-SON BOND
FIRST MEET
SUPPORTIVE PARTNER
FAMILY REUNION
DREAM COME TRUE
CELEBRITIES' FAMILY
DADDY'S LITTLE PRINCESS
TAKING CARE OF A KID
FREEDOM
IT'S BEEN A YEAR πŸ’œ
NEW PARENTS
Ideas??
MR CRUSH TO MR HUSBAND 😍
BROTHERS BOND πŸ‘¬
ADIPOLI
Gratitude ❀
APPA!YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§
HER GIFT
UNINTERESTED TO INTERESTED
UNINTERESTED TO INTERESTED - 2
UNINTERESTED TO INTERESTED - 3
ADIPOLI IV - 1
AWARDS CEREMONY πŸ…
RESPONSIBILITY OR LOVE - 1
RESPONSIBILITY OR LOVE - 2
PUGAZH WEDS BENSY πŸ’
RESPONSIBILITY OR LOVE - 3
SECRET ADMIRER πŸ’œ -1
SECRET ADMIRER πŸ’œ -2
SECRET ADMIRER πŸ’œ -3
SECRET ADMIRER πŸ’œ -4
SECRET ADMIRER πŸ’œ -5
ANGEL πŸ˜‡
SECRET ADMIRER πŸ’œ -6
HIS CHEEERLEADER 😍
RESPONSIBILITY OR LOVE - 4
LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY πŸ’•
ADIPOLI IV - 2
CWC 2 VS CWC 3 - 1
CWC 2 VS CWC 3 - 2
SEMBI 🀍
2 YEARS OF CWC 2 πŸ’œ
2 YEARS OF CWC 2 πŸ’œ - 2
POSSESSIVE DAUGHTER
HAPPY AND BLESSED 🀍
STORY TIME
NEW STORY
ZERO TO HERO 😍 (Dedicated to SK Anna)
THE GIFT OF LOVE ❀️

2 YEARS OF CWC 2 πŸ’œ - 3

581 48 5
By ElsaWritings

06/03/2021 & 07/03/2021

In this episode Sivaangi came as Annabelle.She was the cutest ghost.They were paired after a long time and it was their 6th time pairing.It was also another cutest episode.They jumped on the trampoline together with the Ale Ale song.The way they enjoyed jumping and especially the way she understood that he wants to jump was so nice to see their understanding of each other.She was like Ennadhan neenga perusa irundhalum unga manasu chinnadhu that was so cute he is her Vazharntha Kozhandai.The day she mentioned him as Neenga pazhaya Aalu ennadhan neenga pazhaya aala irundhalum pudhusana aalungalku ungala pudikkum was so cute and her making him smile purposely to make him leave the coloured glasses he was holding on the scale and to make him jump.She even captured a off screen moment of him singing something to himself and posted it.This was a close to heart episode for all Ashaangians.He even asked her enga irundhu pudichcha indha Ashwineyy va while she was like oru paasam oru affection.

13/03/2021 & 14/03/2021

This was their 7th time pairing.She teased him about his dress saying naa azhaga vandha apo ivaru yen comali maari vandhu irukaaru and she motivated him by saying Ashwin the Bahubaali Ashwin the handsome when he was doing the advantage task and also sung Sirrikadhey when his hands got burnt when making the pori urundai.They even danced together holding hands for Adada song.When she was breaking the jaggery it was difficult for her while he showed an easy way for her to break it and when Kani Akka said why she was doing this way he was like Paavam ava paravala ipdi pannatum.He even imitated her.She was very upset when he went to the elimination round and when finaly he was saved she took a deep breath and held his hands and looked down.

20/03/2021 & 21/03/2021

Then came the Semi-Finals episode in which she was paired with him for the 8th pairing and she was in Motta maadi Kalpana Getup.They had an advantage task using chocolates in which she broke the bowl when boiling chocolate and asked Sorry Ashwineyy which would melt anyone's heart and obviously his heart was melted too.Then they had their fun banters with Bala Anna too.Then came the main task that they have to make a dish using sea foods which Ashwin doesn't like but unfortunately he has to do and he made ut successfully with the help of both his comalis and was selected as the 2nd Finalist which made Sivaangi jump and clap her hands as if it was her own success.She was the happiest for his success and sang Ondra renda Aasaigal and then they had their first hug.Cutest moment right.

27/03/2021 & 28/03/2021

This was the wild card round.In this too they both had cute moments.He even taught dance for her when it was a task for them.

03/04/2021 & 04/04/2021

This was the family round in which Ashwin brought Sandy Master as his family member.It was Ashaangi's 9th time pairing.They the trio were so cute and had cutest fun banters.

14/04/2021

And finally the finale arrived.Most of us were so sad that we will miss each and everyone after this day as they will been seen together in a show for the one last time.They had so much.Sivaangi kept on asking him whether he will miss her while he was like naa enga poga poren chennaila dhaan iruppen.A.R.Rahman sir appreciated Ashwin and Sivaangi sang infront of him while Ashwin was admiring her singing and A.R.Rahman sir mentioned her voice as honey.Ashwin is a huge fan of Simbu Sir while he too appreciated Ashwin and mentioned that he is a big fan of Ashwin.Ashwin became the 2nd Runner up of the show and mentioned Sivaangi as nee en lifela romba mukkiyamana person ma , it was so nice to hear those words from him and the last part that was so emotional seeing each one breaking down as they are gonna miss each other so much made all of us tear up.And finally they had the family song and all of them were together which made us all cry that we are going to miss them forever.

08/08/2021

The celebration round came as a surprise for all of us after missing them for months.And that was their 10th time pairing the record breaking pairing.Ashwin came as a hero.And there was a huge role reverse as Ashwin became Sivaangi and Sivaangi became Ashwin.Ashwin was so playful forgetting about cooking.They had many cutest moments together ad he admired her singing closing his eyes and they won 1 Lakh Rupees which she gave the whole amount to him.And for the one last time their family song was played and they were together as a family on set for the one last time and the lights went off.We winessed this family together for the one last time.

So that was the end of season 2 which is yet an important part of each and everyone's life and we wish to see the season again and again without bored.We badly want to see them together once again and waiting for a moment like that.

This season will be etched in each and every heart of us and will be a season that will be cherished forever as each and everyone has taken a place in our heart.We always want them to stay together for their whole lifetime.

COOKU WITH COMALI 2 ❤

THANKS TO EACH AND EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART IN THIS SEASON AND LOVE YOU ALL 😍

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ALL WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN AND WE WILL SHOWER OUR LOVE AND BLESSINGS ON EACH ONE OF YOU'LL ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 14.8K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love πŸ’–"KANMANI"πŸ’–. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...
36.8K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...
96.7K 4K 18
πŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œ Some random thoughts turned into an ASHAANGI one shot❄❄ πŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œβ˜ƒοΈπŸ’œ First shot on : 02/09/2021 Complete...
14.2K 1K 13
In a realm without a marked December 6, where June 20 is a mere date, and unfollowing is a foreign concept, Ashwin stands at the threshold of an unwr...