Reincarnated As Muzan Kibutsu...

By Lyzide878988

A college student died and got reincarnated into the world of a manga he once loved. Not as the main protagon... More

Author's Note
The Rebirth #1
Cure #2
Three Centuries of Journey #3
Kibutsuji Fujin #4
The Woman #5
Tamayo #6
Falling in love #8
User of the Breath of the Sun #9
The Strongest of the Two Kinds #10
Hakuji #11
NOTICE
Koyuki #12
The Tragedy and The Saviors #13
REWRITING JOURNAL (NOT A CHAPTER)
Unexpected Guest #14.5

Living together #7

3.1K 110 26
By Lyzide878988

A week after their first encounter.

Muzan: When will you leave?

Tamayo: I......don't know. Even if i leave here i don't have anywhere to go.

Muzan: I see, you can stay here until the day you wish to leave. This fortress isn't really big but there should be rooms that you can stay. Just pick a room and clean it.

Tamayo didn't replied and just proceed to pick a room, Muzan noticed that she seems to be angry, Muzan didn't know why she's acting like that even though he gave her a permission to pick a room.

A later on.

Tamayo finished cooking diner.

Tamayo: Kibutsuji-san. Try this.

Muzan: Hmm? What's this?

Tamayo: A food for you.

Muzan: Didn't i already told you to not cook for me?

Tamayo: But i just want you to taste my cooking.

Muzan saw a tear on her eye.

Muzan: Fine.

Tamayo: Yey!

Muzan tried the food she gave him.

It looked like a steak but it looked raw.

Muzan elegantly put the food on his mouth using a fork.

Muzan: What?

Tamayo: Does it taste good?

Muzan: Of course.

Muzan then begun on eating all of it.

Muzan: That was good. The last time i ate a good food was back in my human days.

Tamayo: I'm glad you enjoyed that.

Tamayo put a smile on her face. She seems to be happy that she can finally do something to the man who feed him and gave her shelter.

Muzan: Thanks for the food.

Tamayo: No problem.

A minutes later Tamayo washed the dishes.

Muzan climb up again to the top of the fortress to watch the beautiful moon and sang a song.

Fly me to the moon..........

Meanwhile inside the tower Tamayo seems to be writting something then she heard a low voice.
She opened the window inside her room and began listening to Muzan.

The night passed by.

Tamayo walked to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast but she instead saw a great sight. It was Muzan cooking up something while on a apron.

Tamayo thought: Kibutsuji-san is truly beautiful. If he were a woman she might be more beautiful than me.

Tamayo blushed.

Muzan: You cooked for me. It's now that for me to cook for you.

Muzan doesn't have any problems on cooking since he have many cooking recipes he saw on youtube. Even ingredients, he watched how to create something like butter, cheese, etc.

Tamayo sat down on the table.

Muzan: Here taste this.

Tamayo: What is this?

Muzan: It's called Steak.

Tamayo: Steak?

Muzan: Try it.

Tamayo: Okay.

Tamayo sliced the piece of meat and slowly put it to her mouth.

Tamayo: Delicious. It's tender, flavorful, juicing. Ahhhhhhhh! Please teach me how to cook.

Muzan: Eh?

Tamayo: Please be my sensei.

Tamayo asked him while her eyes seems to have stars glittering on it.

Muzan: Sigh... Okay.

Tamayo: Ah.... Anyway Kibutsuji-san.

Muzan: What?

Tamayo: Could you please reconstruct this place?

Muzan: Eh?

Tamayo: It's so dirty and not fit for someone from a high class family to live. Kibutsuji-san did your family only thought you about etiquettes and never teach you how to clean?

Muzan froze up again due to shame.

Tamayo: Don't worry since I'm here. I would gladly help you reconstruct your domain Kibutsuji-sama.

Tamayo teased him.

Muzan: Oh...okay. Let's do it now then.

Muzan snapped his finger and the fortress broke down to bits.

Tamayo was too stunned to speak.

Even before Tamayo could speak up again Muzan already created a new fortress but unlike before he seems to have more functions. He can control anything inside the fortress now.

Tamayo: Woah! Beautiful.

Muzan: Yeah! It's my ten second masterpiece.

Tamayo: As expected on the one who defeated the Demon Progenitor.

Muzan: Stop.

Tamayo: Why?

Muzan: I already told you, i barely won. I don't know how many people he devoured during this last two hundred years. Remember i never ate a human. So my prowess would always not be as strongs as them. Even though i already mastered my abilities, I'm not confident if i could defeat him again.

Tamayo saw Muzan.
She regrets saying cocky things like that.

Tamayo: I'm sorry Muzan.

Tamayo: Eh?

Muzan: Oh? You finally called me using my first name. Let's go, to my new house.

Muzan walked to the fortress and Tamayo followed behind him.

Tamayo saw the insides of the fortress, it was only like a normal house but it was beautiful.

Tamayo: Eh? Kibutsuji-san why does your fortress suddenly became a house and why does your house so beautiful?

Muzan: It was only a illusion. The fortress you just saw was a illusion i created. The door we go through was a portal to my house. You can say that we are inside on a tiny dimension.

Tamayo: How is that possible?

Muzan: It's one of my abilities.

Tamayo: Kibutsuji-san it looked like a ordinary house but why does it look more beautiful? What did you used to create this wall? And this.....

Muzan answered her questions even before she could finish her sentence.

Muzan: It's called concrete. To avoid anymore questions come here.

Tamayo ran to Muzan's side.

Muzan: Here see the future for your self.

Tamayo saw Japan 630 years from now. The structures were unknown to her but seeing her country became beautiful like this, and learned that demon's doesn't exist in this era, tears poured down her eyes.

Tamayo: Wha.... Did you just let me peek to the future.

Muzan: Yes.

In Muzan's thought: It was a lie. I only let her peek some if my memories of japan. That's why she didn't see any demons.

Tamayo: A world without demons.

Tamayo cried. After she cried and begun revealing her secrets.

Tamayo: Kibutsuji-san I'm sorry but i lied about that I'm from the village on the foot of this mountain. I'm traveling to find something i could call home. My parent were killed by a demon, they told me to run to save my life and i left them behind.

Tamayo cried and while Muzan wiped her tears.

Muzan: I already know. I one visited the village you were talking about and asked some local residents. They said after they heard the voice on the top of the mountain they never came back again. Since it was winter that time they don't have any time to get away on the mountain so instead of travelling in winter they process on creating house, many people died because of me. People died because of hunger, people died trying their best to create a house for their families, people died because of me.

Tears poured down on Muzan's eyes.
He finally cried again after over five hundred years.

Tamayo wiped Muzan's tears using her fingers.

They begun to cry to each other. But of them caused someone's death. Both of them felt guilty about what they've done.

Two Years Later.

Tamayo became an adult.

That's Chapter seven I'm out.
There would be grammatical error here again, so goodluck understanding and finding them. hehehehehe.

-Lyzide

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 104K 36
β•°β‹―βž€ ππ€π‘π“πˆπ€π‹ 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 / π‚π‘π€π‚πŠπ…πˆπ‚ ― In which Student Council's Commissioner of Student Relations (Y/N) (L/N) is forced to deal with her...
49.2K 1.1K 24
You are Y/N L/N, a 15 year girl enthusiastic about the anime Demon Slayer, but what happens when you wake up in it and to make it worst, you find you...
7.5K 143 21
death. such a fickle thing. especially when someone is backed up in your corner. when a boy died in his sleep, another version of him sends him to an...
43.6K 1.1K 16
~Sequel to Kimetsu No Yaiba:Muzan x reader~ Muzan have been miserable after Mitsuki left him for over 3 years. He realised he missed her and what a h...