Medusa's Malice (Eijirou Kiri...

By lenin_09

I don't own MHA, music, or art used in this story If you know who the artist is please contact me and I'll @... More

1. Born from Curse Blood
2. Eris arrival to Olympus
3.Nymphs dance
4. The secrets we hide
5. The secrets we hide (part 2)
6. Castor oil thoughts
7. Super Move
8. Aquiles and Patroclo
9. Eros Tales
10. Armor from Hephaestus
11. Provisional Hero License Exam
12. Eighth of swords
13. Pandemic
14. Lovers
15. The Handsome Devil
16. Tides
17. Hero Spotlight
18. Aprodities Comotion
19. ...Run...
20. Two souls united for one moment
22. Hebrews 1:14
23. "Is the things that we love most that destroy us"
Deep dive into Y/N
24.... Living Corpse...
25. A Broken Child
26. Apophis's Son

21. Children of flowers

490 16 14
By lenin_09

This chapter was going to go one way but I decided as I wrote it to go a different direction.

Y/N didn't speak as they approached the motorcycle just a weird and uncomfortable air roamed between them -Y/N Before we go...give me your hand- Kirishima said as he looked at Y/N in a distinguishable way -Um sure- Y/N gave his Right hand to Kirishima, He looked down at Y/Ns palm smiling and for a tiny second, rose his gazed into Y/Ns eyes, Kirishima began to trace with his finger the lines that composed Y/Ns palm touching it so softly he could barely feel Kirishima- Don't- Y/N tried to speak but Kirishima cut him off softly with a calm and welcoming voice - Don't worry ok, nothing wrong will happen- His words were like a soft melody that dance in Y/Ns ears and his smile was as welcoming as the sunlight in a spring day. Kirishima's finger finishes tracing his palm and continues to go up his arm into his biceps, he then grabs Y/Ns arm rubbing it softly -You have gotten stronger- he then holds Y/Ns hand softly intertwining each other's fingers he looked up at Y/N with a dazzle unrecognized before he smiled and got closer -See nothing terrible happened, you did not have to hurt yourself... you are not a danger to me or those around you...and I think you are a great hero- his breath was so close to Y/N's face the warmth felt weird but not nasty he smelled Kirishima's "manly" cologne -...Let's just go...- Y/N said as he held his breath and let go of Kirishima's hand, he was terrified of Kirishima... he hated him for that reason because he made him feel like he could love again as if he was not a terrible person that he truly was, Kirishima was the embodiment of what he hated most "so happy and joyfully, easy-going and somehow always capable of seeing the best in people... 

"I wish my life was like that... I wish I didn't have to take care of Hanashi I wish I had my own life for once, I wish I did not have this curse this thing that kills me every day... I hate the way he makes me feel, so vulnerable when he stares into my eyes his red tainted eyes like a cathedral glass so holy, so saint, so pure... like a child who saw no evil in anyone, he is like a benevolent god... I was not too fond of that feeling, that I have no control over myself or those around me, of my own emotions...he also made me feel this way ...Tenko... with his godly sculpture with his holy eyes that stared at me like a sinner begging to be free from his sins... this is not love he feel... its pity for me like Tenko once did I think... all heroes have that hero complex that makes them feel like if they can save me from myself but they can't...Kirishima can't stop the hatred I feel for myself... I'm pathetic to think Kirishima could care for such a hideous thing like me... All I hear when I look at him is them talking to me -Don't kill us- -You have a villains quirk- -Kill yourself society would do better when you die- -Your existence is despicable- -All you do is your own fault- I looked at Kirishima and all I see is Tenko but this burning feeling in my heart won't go away... Tenko had never touched me like that even when we were together"

 -Y/N!- Kirishima said as Y/N looked down lost in his own thoughts -You doing ok?- -Yeah let's just go- Kirishima saw Y/N turn around and sat on his bike his long hair covering his shoulders, Kirishima sat down put his face on his back, patted his shoulder, and softly spoke -Let's go-

*******

They arrived at U.A and when they did they saw Mina, Zero, Bakugo, and Denki waiting outside -Fuck I forgot to tell them I was going out - Y/N stopped and let Kirishima get down, Mina ran to Kirishima as she shouted to him -where have you been, you never told anyone and we were worried!- she began to punch his shoulder as her face turn bright pink in a bit of anger -Yeah dude we were all worried even Bakugo- Denki said -Tsk- were the only words of the little rat next to him spoke, that is how Y/N looked at Bakugo as a rat who won't stop crying - Yeah and you didn't tell us you too were hanging together- Sero said as he pointed to Y/N all of them looked angry and had not the friendliest faces, Y/N Notice but he had endured worst thing had been done upon him before by this point in his life he embraced the hate and dislike knew how to respond -Kirishima I didn't know you did social hours and helped the mentally ill- -Y/N!- -What did you say?!- Mina and Bakugo shouted said as both walked toward Y/N ready to punch him, Mina was not in a good mood today and she really wanted to punch someone -Yeah you heard me- Y/N looked her up and down -Well I'll be leaving now, you can handle the ret*****- Y/N use a not so friendly word that led to Kirishima grabbing his arm and pushing Mina away a little to be in the middle -Hey don't use that word and sorry guys just let me talk with Y/N before he goes- Sero grabbed Mina and Bakugo and walked away but it was clear that they were hiding and listening at the conversation -I better go, I'm not welcome here- -Yes you are because I want you here with me but you need to be nicer, They will accept you as my friend just be the real you...like when you are with me- Y/N just looked at Kirishima who slightly rubs the back of his neck -You are my friend and I care about you but we need to control that venom of yours, especially on my friends- -What is this about being friends?- Y/N said as his fear started to crawl into his neck and squish his heart -I have told you before that you are my friend don't you believe me?- -...Well not really I don't really have friends and I don't care for people who aren't Hanashi- Y/N said as he looked to the other side of the road when suddenly two big arms wrap around him making him flinch almost causing him to stab Kirishima on the neck with his long nails that almost created a poison dagger -I care about you a lot... you are so different, smart and I know deep inside you, you care for others... I know people have hurt you but I want to show you that I care for you and that I love you- "love!... love?..." -And friends hug each other... I know you dislike physical touch but I think you really need a hug- He said as he smiled and looked at Y/N his faces were close together as Kirishima hang himself from Y/Ns shoulder -Yeah... whatever I care about you too...Let me go...now- -Not until you say you love me too- -...I don't say cheesy stuff like that even if... it's just in a... friendly platonic way...I only use the word love with Hanashi- Y/N felt his breath get faster -You know people say kisses are intimate but I prefer hugs they make me feel fussy and happy and maybe I can help you feel less crappy about whatever happened before or maybe about stuff you are going throw at the moment- -...Fine, I'll tolerate you... N...now let me go- Y/N pushed Kirishima as he let go -I'll text you... ok?- -Fine...bye- Y/N quickly speeds off leaving only a cloud of dust and gas behind.

Kirishima quickly enter the school but he was stopped by Mina -Kirishima we need to talk-  she looked mad as the rest of the group agreed with her they walked into the dorms and enter Kirishima's room -So what's um... up?- -Kirishima why are you still hanging out with Y/N he is a bad person- Mina said - Yeah dude like, he gives me bad vibes- Sero argue as he threw himself into Kirishima's bed -I mean I understand you want to befriend literally anyone that comes your way which is sweet but still, Y/N is not a good person and by the looks of it he hasn't changed much since his first horrible impression, didn't he almost uppercut a girl? - Sero added -We are amazed how you manage to befriend Bakugo even with his horrible attitude but Y/N is worst than Bakugo- Denki step into the conversation as Bakugo got visually angry at the blonde teen; Mina sighed as she looked at Kirishima -We understand you have empathy or a trying to help Y/N in some way we might not understand...but we all want you to understand that we don't trust him and neither should you- -...I understand but I will still be friends with him... he is different and... there is a side of him you haven't seen yet- -Jesus Mina we told you we couldn't carve it into his head- Sero said -Kiri is this because you like Y/N?- -...- There was silence the question made by Mina he looked away as his skin torn a red shade -You do!- Everyone shouted in the room -No it's just- -Kiri he has hurt you before how come you like him?- Mina said -He is different he has been hurting for a long time and I want to help him- -Help him how? He has shown nothing but bad intentions- -I...I don't know when I'm with him he is different he is not the same as with other people- -...-  a huge fight emerges from that discovery Mina cared for Kirishima a lot and she had known guys like Y/N that are horrible, vile and violent and he wasn't going to let a person like that hurt her friends like that again specially Kirishima that by now was her best friends to him everyone was a bit hurt at the end of the fight that even the other students where kind of a surprise since no one there had any kind of bad blood between them and never had a fight like that before everyone was worried but they need the cause of it Y/N. The group had the best intentions but Kirishima would not budge in, they wanted to pair each other with nice people but Y/N did not fit in the nice category but in the stay far away category for possible partners.

*******

-I'm home- Y/N shouted as he walked in and Hanashi jump in his arms smiling -So how was your date with Kirishima- Hanashi said a little mischievous -...- Silence not a word from Y/N came out and he looked a bit angry -Sorry I didn't mean to- -...It...ok. You know I don't do dates or love in any way shape or form- -But you love me...don't you- -...Of course, I love you- Hanashi giggled as he heard Y/Ns words and ran to the small garden they had at the back of the house as soon as he walked back in he gave Y/N a branch that hold falling flowers that had the shape of a heart -Are this?- -Dicentras yes I grew them because it reminded me of you...- "The bleeding heart flower symbolizes lost love, sadness, and heartbreak but there is another more hopeful meaning found love, romance, and passion...I wonder which one of the two meanings Hanashi sees me as" Y/N thought to himself  -Thank you, I will put them on the table next to my bed, also it's late tomorrow you have school- -So do you- He said -I don't really go to school anymore- Y/N said as he touches the flowers softly with his other hand -Well you should, also can you invite Kirishima I want to see him more often-  Y/N just looked away as he grabs a glass of water from the kitchen -Can I have his number?- -For what exact reason?- Y/N ask as he turn around and looked at Hanashi raising an eyebrow -Because if I'm in any trouble he can be like my plan B- -Ok...?- -Aaaannndddd because if anything happens to you I can call him for help...I know he is the only one you trust besides me- -Don't worry I can take good care of myself- -I know but what if...you go low again like what happened last year- -...It won't- Y/N said a bit harshly -I am in control of my emotions and since when did you know about this?- Y/N said -Well you disappear for two months in your room, no talking, no eating, even dad got a bit worried...I was worried the day you came back from school late you looked torn apart, like a dying rose... Like a- -Dicentra- Y/N cut him off -Yes Y/N I know I don't know what happened but I don't want it to happen again, I know you think I don't understand stuff but I do, I may be a bit young but I want to help- he said as he smiles and stood beside Y/N laying his head on his arm, Hanashi was intelligent for his age but emotionally and academically at the point where people believed he was much older than he looked like when taking a conversation with him, but that hopefulness was something that always made him so young that hope that everything and anything could be resolved, Y/N longe for that hope that inch of immaturity that made Hanashi so child like so pure, but he could never reach it, he had seen the people that he had kill  lose all hope as they looked into his eyes those snake eyes that turn them into stone the moment they look at him; all his life he wanted nothing but a signal that he was good, and Hanashi was the only spark that made him feel that way so as usual Y/N grant him his wish "for my little spark of hope" he handed his phone to Hanshi as he looked at him and smile like the sun, his soft features spark as from his long fluffy hair grew yellow flowers from different families  that adorn him like a fairy from a children's fantasy novel, he looked so dazzling and magical he jumped a little in joy as he graved his phone and his green fingertips push the numbers in his phone Y/N would kill for Hanashi, he would have sacrifice himself for him and he did. 

"After all this way of expressing himself suited better, I recall the way my  father treated him, with hate and discussion at the beginning it was verbal nothing much to worried about, I fought my dad verbaly but he would always punch and hurt me too, because of it around five he became like a terrified kitten, my father would hit him...no not hit him punch him I always thought it was from an accident maybe at the time I did not want to believe my father was behind it; my father believed our misfortune came from Hanashi I came from school and I found him in  corner of the house, he would usually stay in my room even do he had his own room when ever he was upset, I would grab him and sing to him as I gave him medicine I could not take it and neither could Hanashi the last straw was when my dad one day in a Saturday afternoon got enraged with my little brother for dropping a plate and breaking it, I remember the way he stomps his feet towards my brother grabbing him by the collar and raising him up making him cry bloody murder I remember running towards my dad grabbing his arm not letting him punch Hanashi, he would shout at me with his piercing green dirt eyes << Why help him Y/N he killed your mother, this little shit deserved hell >> He would push me away making me fall on my back, I couldn't fight back then I remember him punch Hananshi making him bleed from his lips, that when I ran to him and tackle him making him drop Hanashi <<Go to my room Hanashi look the door >>as I shouted and he shakinly walked towards my room I remember seeing his small doll eyes looked back at me as my father punch me making me fall again, all I could see was him fist and the sound of his my flesh rupturing from the punches I felt my blood fall, all I could hear was a buzz in my ears, after a couple of seconds that felt like hours he let me go <<Fucking kids>> He wasn't like that, he was soft and shy with me he liked playing with me as a child; I believed his anger also was due to a low income we did not had much money but we where stable but after my mothers death he became empty and shallow, I knew he blamed Hanashi which is to this day ridiculuse to me, he would work extra hours sometime and kept just himself , he just barely baught food for two, that when I started to lose weight. I would cook for my father and Hanashi, whatever Hanashi didn't like or did not eat I would eat; The beating made me realise that Hanashi was not safe alone unless I stayed I couldn't just flew home just the two off us, the world was a scary place and it would have eaten us alive back then so I decided to quit school, I would let my dad think I would be going off to school as Hashi hide with me on my room, he didn't go to school he was terrified to walked out of my room, I pushed him little by little we started to do stuff together as my father was at work I would carry him to the bathroom even if my body ached from the punches and the bruces, I would bathe with him teach him how to clean himself and even play with him, I remember as I sat on the floor of the bathroom, he looked a bit scared but more happier then usual, he splash the water in the tube as I rinse his hair, I was scared to harm him so I was delicate with him, as I finish cleaning him up I remember that he looked at me, by that point he barely talked but at that moment he said my name with such softness some wold have thought it was the flutter of a hummingbird <<Yes, Y/N>> I pointed to myself, I remember him touching my face with his small hands  <<Ouch>> He touch the bruces but I let him continue, from that moment on we lived together in our own little world, I was amazed at how stupid I was for not noticing before how my father treated Hanashi, he could barely speak due to fear so for the next six months I was more of a father then my own Dad.

 He started to see Hanashi less so the screaming and the beating began to go towards me instead of Hanashi which was better, after six months Hanashi could talk much more but his voice was still soft and shy, as the next year arrived I enrolled Hanashi for school I had been teaching him how to write and read so he was at the level he needs to be to enter school and not be a delay, I remember he cry for me as I left him at the gates of the school, he would cling to my leg like a kitty <<Hanashi don't cry ok? It won't be for long?>> <<Can't you come with me?>>  <<Ok>> I walked with him as he hold onto my leg I saw kids play, run and hug one another I walked into his designated classroom and presented myself to the teacher and explain her situation she was sweet and soft <<This is your teacher, she would be taking good care of you ok?>>he had teary eyes <<But what if dad comes?>> he whispers to me << He won't>> I looked at the teacher and said <<Miss could you make a pink promise with me to, take good care of Hanashi while I am away>> she nodded and say yes <<Now what did we say pinky promises mean Hanashi?>> <<A promise will me make and it can not be broken>>he said as I made a pinky promise Hanashi's teacher she smiled at Hanashi <<Now go, have fun>> He looked up at me and then at the classroom he slowly walked and sat on a chair and waved at me, smiling I thank the teacher and left. For now, I had to do my own thing by that time I began to make money in not-so-legal ways I began to sell my poison to people, I got connected to a group of drug dealers as they sell they talked about me and how I could sell them any poison that they needed if they wanted to eliminate someone, I sold it to desperate wives, drug addicts that liked the feeling of hallucinating poisons, from the drug dealers I learn the art of making drugs, medicine, and some other vaccine was it the best way probably not but beside what could I could finally use my quirk in a useful way, I read and study practice making them, I got really good at it, I even to manage to sell some poison to companies so they can make medicine and since I could congure any poison imaginable it was easy for me, but with time It became more dangerous, I had to hide more and only go out at night of course I had my plans if any heroe dared to try to catcher me, since at that time my poison counldn't solidify I use gas to get free and made them dizzy, as i climb up the later more money I made, When you have to protect that one you love you are willing to sacrifice anything, I was willing to sacrifice my morals and ethics for Hanashi.  

And we continue that way, for the first year and a half I sell all the days and as I turn fourteen I took a break because my quirk began to cause me immense pain, and I develop a sort of inner fight, my body vs my quirk which led me to develop a cycle of pain that will occur every now and then, it was very painful, Hanashi was the most worried about me but I got better with time. after a small month's break. The thought of killing my father had crossed my mind during those painful days well it would be for the best my mother and father had left the house in my name so if anything happened to him I would become the owner but I was a coward I'm still am but life continues and things got easier with my money and an ok place to live  I continue to work but only at night as I began to go to school Then it happened, I meet Tenko Tenkami I believed he was the light I needed the only person who saw me as I truly was before Hanashi...I was a fool, I had endured bullying and harassment for years because of my quirk so it felt so different to be loved I wonder if Hanashi ever felt that way about me, as much as I love Hanashi at the Time Tenko looked like an impossibility <<Can someone truly love me >> I asked myself and at the beginning, it all felt so real, but after...I was truly known how can someone love me....how can someone see past this quirk of mine...I'm a killer in many ways, I sell drugs, and I was involved in the illegal underground of Japan for a couple of years so it is truly impossible to love me... but now with Kirishima, it might...

...No in the end they all see the monster I am sooner or later...

-------------------------------

Hi everyone, Thank you for waiting before you finishings I wanted to ask you all something about the ending of the book Medusa's Malice, and It's mostly a question I've always thought about the ending of the book midway through my writing, so the question goes would you all rather it is a happy ending or a sad ending? Because mostly I love writing a sad ending, but maybe a change would be good, but I want to leave it to a vote, 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 3.1K 57
With their childhood behind them, Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki are entering high school closer than ever. Always having the other to lean on...
1.1K 40 14
One day bakugo and deku get locked in a locker together and soon after become boyfriends. deku's mother finds out and sends him away to a conversion...
118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...
10.5K 116 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...