TCF react to the Two - Faced...

By Kei_Vellmuth

The Goddess of Timelines with the help of "The Writer who loves Despair" teleported a timeline similar to th... More

Chapter 2:Rules and I'm Back
The Watcher of Despair Wiki
Other Book
Chapter:3:Exploring and Nostalgia
Chapter:4:Visiting the Dead

Chapter 1: Deal

2K 60 3
By Kei_Vellmuth

The Goddess of Timelines and "The Watcher of Despair" were bored. There was nothing to do, not until a very peculiar timeline showed up. It was the perfect timeline to induce Despair to. They both decided to make a deal with the Cale of this dimension, after all he's not what he seems.

***

Cale and his friends were inside a tent in the jungle, they were discussing as to what to do at the dead mana. If it explodes the entire Section 7 will be nothing but hell, not only that the citizens in the area will be poisoned by the dead mana. Cale was hiding a giant smile underneath his hand. This was perfect for him.

A white owl barged in their tent holding a letter, landed on Cale's shoulder. Cale took the letter in its mouth and opened it, the contents of the letter are the following:

Hello, I'm  The Goddess of Timelines.
I and my sponsor wishes to make a deal with you, we promise that you will thoroughly entertained by the end of it. If you do accept please place your thumb fingerprint using your blood in the paper, thank you.

"What does it say Young Master Cale?" Rosalyn asked Cale, curious as to what the letter said. The latter did not reply except he bit his thumb then placed it on the paper. The others were shocked by this action because they all know that the commander hates pain.

After placing his fingerprint on the paper Cale felt dizzy. He soon then fainted, the others immediately rushed towards him in worry. Cale consciousness otherwise was in a different location.

***

Cale woke up in a giant library, it was filled with hundreds of books. He also saw a giant tree in the middle of a room with a glass roof. He can also see a bright sunshine outside of the said roof.

Cale then saw a woman emerge from one of the bookshelves. The woman has dark blue hair with a crimson red streak. She was wearing red glasses over her crimson red eyes. There was a flower crown with red flowers and blue pearls in her head, there was also a book and a floating halo made with glass shards. She has wings gradient of red to blue, she was also wearing a priest robe colored in blue and red.

"Hello my child, I'm the Goddess of Timelines but please call me Chrysle" The woman said in a gentle voice. She then picked up a tray of honey tea and placed it in front of Cale.

"What's the deal?" Cale asked not beating around the bush. He was obviously suspicious of her because she was a divine being after all.

"Your straight forward Cale, all we want is that your timeline react to you" She said as she sipped tea. A tray of pastries soon appeared beside the tea.

"What? Your technically screwing our plans" Cale said with a giant frown. He can't just let some divine being ruin everything they were planning for after all.

"No worries we'll erase their memories anyways, we just want to induce Despair as entertainment" She said with a giant grin in her place. She continued to eat pastries and her tea as she said this.

"How can I trust you?" Cale asked as he also casually drank tea. Though he may look relaxed he was giving her a piercing gaze.

"We'll sign a divine contract, if I break the divine contract I will be punished by getting my divine position removed" She said to him as a parchment of paper with a contract floated in front of them. This was of course a lie since she can be granted this once again because of her sponsor.

"Fine, you better keep your word
Chrysle - nim" Cale said as he signed the contract, the Goddess soon followed after.

***

He was then transported to another location now with his "people". 

"Cale - nim!" Choi Han shouted as he rushed towards Cale. The others rushed towards him as well. They immediately checked if his injured or anything, to their relief he was fine.

"Oh, you didn't even notice me" A woman with crimson red hair like their commander showed up. The woman also have red eyes, she was wearing a hoodie with bunny ears colored in black and neon pink. She was also wearing a red checkered skirt.

Choi Han was seemingly shocked at the girl's attire, as it was from his place.

"Hello everyone I'm The Watcher of Despair" She said as she bowed to them. She might seem innocent but her name screams nothing but trouble.

"I brought you guys here to react to your lovely commander and the future" She said as she clapped her hands.

"What is it young master Cale?" She asked as she clasped her hands. She then jumped down in front of Cale with a mischievous grin.

"Where is Chrysle - nim?" Cale asked, he don't know who this is. Either way she seems more powerful than the Goddess itself.

"She's the one operating the screen, oh in case you wanna know who I am, I'm her sponsor" She said as she giggled but mischief can be seen in ber eyes.

"Oh, so your the sponsor she said" He said with a stoic face. He scanned the area to try and find his beloved, when he finally spotted him he smiled widely. This action shocked his companions as they have never seen the commander act like this. Cale jumped up his seat and went towards a man with long black hair tied behind by a red hair tie. He also has reddish brown eyes like Cale.

"Barrow!" Cale said as he back hugged the guy. The others couldn't help but gasp at the scene. Their commander was hugging someone, Happily! The latter patted his head as a response, the kids seems to know this person as they followed behind Cale and jumped the man.

"Hello cookie star!" Raon shouted as he rushed towards the man and hugged him. The so called cookie star just hugged back Raon and picked up the kittens.

"Cale your children are so cute" The man named Barrow as he pinched Raon's cheek with a smile.

"Now that Cale has found his little friend let's start!" She said as she teleported them into their seats. Cale, Barrow, and the kids was positioned at the front of the theater. In front of them was a table filled with food and drinks. It was an obvious favouritism.

The screen lit up and showed a scene...

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.5K 65
Mikaiah behind cameras. Are they true or we're just being delulu? Mikaiah au
187K 9.7K 28
Cierra Rose takes on the Villa.
149K 6.8K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
77.5K 2.2K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...