HAPPIER; jra โœ“

By TGTATB0

โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ HAPPIER โ €โ €โ € in which, they go through the hardest period of their lives while trying to appear ha... More

000 | introduction
001 | just needs some time
002 | missed being with you
003 | you're so irresistible
004 | still get an urge
005 | this is embarrassing..
006 | cause you love me
007 | soaking in the sun
008 | is that all you gathered?
009 | sounds like it'll be fun
010 | oh my fucking god
011 | it looks good on you
012 | to the hottest dilf
013 | going to put you first
014 | happy fourth of july
015 | you seem nervous
017 | can't you just be happy
018 | i was waiting for you
019 | glad you like it
020 | it's been too long
021 | you are having a..
022 | see you in paris
023 | no shit dumbass
024 | you're quite self aware
025 | this is exhausting
026 | real mature of you
027 | no boys allowed
028 | i'm leaving then
029 | don't want to jinx it
030 | are you doing okay?
031 | please look after her
032 | now i'm debating
033 | the best for you
034 | i like the feeling
035 | want you with me..
036 | not going anywhere
037 | see how things go
038 | we'll be okay
039 | without him
040 | it's not your fault
041 | i don't want to
042 | after this setback
043 | time for a change
044 | you're the prettiest
045 | are we there yet?
046 | some extra cuddles
047 | i'm so in love
048 | she's not too well
049 | whatever it takes
050 | paint pretty pictures
051 | you can't make them
052 | anywhere that you are
053 | i really hate it here..
054 | why did you leave
055 | appreciate these moments
056 | get the fuck out!
057 | you've come so far
058 | always be supportive
059 | this isn't goodbye
060 | our happier chapter
thank you <3
book five !!

016 | been keeping me up

173 9 0
By TGTATB0

iMESSAGE GROUP CHAT

the superior four
[11:03am]

are you girls free i'm bored

jack's making me fix my sleep
schedule so i'm trying to avoid
going back to bed..

brooke
i literally just finished work
about to go home if you wanna
come over

i'm sure naomi and steph are
there as well

val
i'll be finished with work in like
an hour then i'll join if hanging
out's the plan

i miss you addie

i miss you too

is lexi there?

naomi
yes steph and i are here at home

and no lex isn't she's at her
boyfriends

is she still dating that one guy??

brooke
the wanna be tiktoker yea

ew

anywayy let me get ready for the
day i'll leave here in like an hour

val
and i'll be there about 12:30ish

naomi
see you girls soon 🫶

see you soon<3

someone send me the address
i forgot where you live

———————

Spending a little over an hour getting ready for the day, trying to settle her nausea and making sure to take everything her doctor recommended for her pregnancy and grabbing a snack to go before driving to her friends house.

And after getting off an exciting call with her doctor as she arrived, texting her boyfriend half the things she was told before she forgot as she got out of the car and walked towards the front door.

"Here you are," Brooklyn pulled Adalyn into a hug as she answered the door to her, receiving a small greeting in return from the girl before the pair walked to the living room. "The pretty girl's arrived."

"aw stop," Adalyn gently pushed her shoulder, a smile on her face. "Don't start with that shit."

"Even I managed to get here from work before you," Valentina chuckled as she watched take a seat beside her on the lounge. "How have you been?"

"uh on and off.." she shrugged.

"What have you been up to, Adalyn?" Naomi asked. "We haven't seen you since like Vegas, like almost two months ago now."

"What have I been up to..?" Adalyn rhetorically replied, letting out a small hum while she though about the past few weeks. "I went with Jack to Hawaii for Father's Day. I uh we went to Malibu with his friends for his birthday. And yeah, just been at home."

"You've always with the boyfriend," Stephanie mentioned with a small laugh. "Mi and I have been dating for like a year now and I've seen you probably like five times."

"I've seen you more than five times," she defended herself. "I met you like three times last year, I think, then I've seen you like five times this year. And I go through stages where I don't talk to anyone."

"Is that why you started going to therapy?" Brooklyn asked. "How's that going?"

"I forgot I tweeted that.." Adalyn softly ran her hands through her hair as she looked away from the rest. "It's been alright.. and it's not necessarily the reason, there's other stuff that has been happening.."

"Are you doing okay?" Valentina spoke up, receiving a quick nod from the girl.

"Okay enough about me, let's talk about you girls," she shook it off. "What have you all been up to lately?"

"um nothing, just work," Brooklyn sighed. "You're life's more interesting that's why we're bothering you."

"Speaking of work, where do you work?" Adalyn turned to the girl beside her. "You said you were working this morning so do you not work at the club anymore?"

"No, I'm not at the club anymore," Valentina shook her head. "Baby's growing and I don't feel comfortable working there anymore so I now work at the cafe downstairs from Jonah and I's apartment."

"Also while we're on the topic of baby Hayes.. Val.." Noami jokingly cleared her throat as Adalyn looked at her confused. "Do the asking."

"Oh.. Adalyn, Naomi's dying to know baby's gender so she can I don't know, spoil baby Frantzich.. and I think Jonah's dying to know as well," Valentina explained. "Anyway I was wandering if you, Adalyn, wanted to organise it all, be the one to find out first since you were about baby in general."

"The girl's have already agreed to have it here not this weekend but the next, before the boys leave for tour. And I can pay you back for whatever you order but I don't want anything big," she continued to babble. "I just want something small. And something environmentally friendly, nothing controversial like your brother's."

"First of all our 'event planner' cousin done that per his request so don't say I'm an issue," Adalyn responded. "And second, of course I will plan it, and don't worry about paying me back for anything, it's fine."

"Okay, well I have a doctor's appointment next Monday so I'll get that all organised for her to tell you," she smiled.

"And what about you two," she turned to the couple across the room from herself. "What have you been up to?"

"Just working, hanging out," Stephanie nodded. "Enjoying each other."

"Yeah basically," Naomi agreed. "None of us get up to much anymore."

"Well do you want something to do?" Adalyn asked, all four girls looking at her confused. "I'll be taking Lavender to Jack when they're in Europe.. and I said if you girls wanted to come as well, we can take the private jet.. that way Lavy can run around or whatever without really annoying anyone."

"When's this happening?"

"uh.. mid August maybe, I don't know, Jack's mentioned it like twice but we just haven't had a opportunity to talk about it yet, but I'll let you know the dates and locations within Europe."

"I'm going to Paris," Valentina smiled. "Jonah and I are set on me going there."

"Well we'll leave before they're in Paris then and stay for however long Lavender's Mom let's us have her," she replied. "Which is hopefully gonna be more than a week since he's not seeing her this month."

While the four continued to talk about the Europe trip in a few weeks, Adalyn had gone quite silent as she zoned out, picking her lips and holding her phone in her other hand while she tried to figure out a good, impulsive way to tell them her exciting news.

And after a few minutes of thinking, she pulled her hand away from her mouth and unlocked her phone. Opening the ultrasound photo in her camera roll, and then turning to attention to her friends as she waited for a break in their conversation.

"Hey.. um.. do- do you girls know who this is at all?" Adalyn spoke up while unlocking her phone again as it had turned off, before handing it to Valentina. "they've been keeping me up at like all hours of the day.."

"You're joking!" her face instantly lit up as she passed the phone to the other three.

"Adalyn!?" Brooklyn yelled in excitement.

"aw congrats," Stephanie smiled over at the girl.

"Thank you.."

"We're gonna steal all your cute little kids," Naomi added.

"No, my baby," Adalyn grabbed her phone back and then placed her hands on her stomach. "No stealing my baby."

"Stop, what if you're having twins?!" Brooklyn more so suggested. "We all know you have the strongest twin bloodline."

"Yeah so strong my brother had enough of it and ate his twin in the womb," she joked. "I feel like I'd know by now anyway."

"How far along are you?"

"Six weeks," she replied to Valentina. "Doctor called me on the way here and said I'm due on Valentine's Day."

"I'm due on January fourteenth!" she said in excitement, yet slight confusion at the same time, "But I'm six weeks ahead of you so how are you only due a month behind me..?"

"Oh I'm technically like eight weeks.."

"The stories changing," Brooklyn playfully raised a brow.

"No, no," Adalyn shook her head. "There's like a two-ish week window where you're more likely to conceive before your period so they count those two weeks or from the last day of your last period or something as pregnant cause it's hard to work out the exact date so technically your due date is only thirty-eight, thirty-nine weeks from when you conceive."

"From what I read that is true though," the other chimed in. "Cause I was so confused by my doctor saying that I got pregnant while Jonah was away so I literally check every website trying to work it out, so I'm technically only ten, eleven weeks not twelve."

"Pregnancy's confusing," Stephanie chuckled.

"Don't even started on 'morning sickness'," Adalyn huffed. "I can't even eat a meal without throwing it up- oh and at all hours of the day not just the morning, it's bullshit."

"I'm so glad I haven't been sick yet," Valentina added.

"You're just lucky."

"Yeah.. I'm staying on birth control," Brooklyn laughed. "I'm not dealing with any of that right now."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

and girl are reunited as well :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.5K 30
โ แดแด€แด‡แด แด‡, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด. สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด สแดแดœษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡. โž { แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… }
52.8K 1.4K 25
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020
266K 5.5K 61
-๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ๐„๐‹ ๐’๐„๐€๐•๐„๐˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยฉ -peachyseaveyโ„ข
13K 667 63
โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ FOR NOW โ €โ €โ € in which, with the band going on tour, their newly official relationship get puts to the test โ €โ €โ € 24 / 07 / 22 - 24 / 10...