Never Surrender

By SaraDanae619

The tour is continuing for BTS and Y/N. With Im Ahnjong in jail as she deserves, they are looking forward to... More

Welcome!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE - TRIGGER WARNING
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note: Summary of Chapters 22 - 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Final Author's Notes

Chapter 1

1.1K 48 8
By SaraDanae619

POV: Jin

Jin woke to an entanglement of arms and legs. It was hard to truly determine where everyone started and stopped. A groan interrupted any thoughts he had when a distinctly feminine arm draped itself over his chest and cuddled in close. A joyful smile broke over his handsome face as he leaned down slightly to press a kiss on Y/N's crown. It had been a hectic two and a half months since she'd first dropped into their lives, but it was worth everything to have her safe and sound in his arms.

"She sleeps like the dead, doesn't she?" Yoongi chuckled beside him, his hand running up and down her arm. They all still felt this tremendous need for physical contact with her. It might not have been as bad if she hadn't been snatched from their arms and returned so badly hurt. Jin shivered thinking about that time. Yoongi moved his hand over Jin's heart and leaned his head on his shoulder. "Jinnie, she's fine now... safe. We'll make sure to keep her that way."

Jin looked down at Yoongi's head and tried to swallow back his guilty tears. However, he knew that holding onto that guilt would only tarnish their relationships and bond. He shook himself out of his negative emotions. "I know," he said softly. "I just worry so much."

Jin could feel Yoongi's smile against his chest. "We have our safety measures in place and more planned for the future. Bang PD and Sejin will help us with that. I worry for her as much as I worry for the rest of you at times. We'll work it out."

Jin nodded. He really wanted to go back to sleep, but he could already feel his body's need to get moving. He gently moved Y/N's arm and moved to sit up. Yoongi's sleepy chuckle ghosted in his ear as he struggled over his soulmate to get his day started. He looked back at the bed and smiled as they all moved to fill the void he had left behind. "You aren't getting up, Yoongi?" he teased.

Yoongi looked at him under hooded lids with a mischievous smile curving his lips. He sighed in satisfaction as Y/N snuggled into his outstretched arms. "I think I'm going to enjoy my morning," he whispered into her hair before closing his eyes again. Hardly a moment passed before Jin could hear Yoongi's even breathing and knew he was the only one awake.

Jin quickly took care of his morning ablutions. He drew on one of the hotel robes and slipped on some slippers so he could go back to his room to get dressed for the day. He swiped Y/N's room card from the hall table so he could get back in and make them breakfast. He could privately acknowledge the deep seated need to be near his soulmates influenced his plans for the morning.

As quickly as he could, he returned to the main suite and looked at the room service menu. He couldn't wait to return back to South Korea so he could cook with Y/N again... this time in her actual body. He could feel his body tightening at the thought of touching his last soulmate. He groaned internally as he realized how much he was wanting to consummate that last bond. As if his lustful thoughts conjured her, a warm spicy smell enveloped him as soft arms slid around his neck.

"What are you thinking about so deeply, precious?" Her husky, feminine tones went straight from his ear into his groin. He couldn't keep his moan internal this time.

"Y/N..." His hand reached behind him, holding her close. Her soft breasts pressed against his head. When he couldn't take it any longer, he suddenly pulled her over the back of the couch and onto his lap.

"Jin!" she squealed quietly in surprise. "Wha...?"

Before she could say anything further, he tangled his hand in her hair and dragged her to him so he could capture her lips. Their emotional high of the night before had sent them all to dreamland before further physicality could be enjoyed. He caressed her tongue with own as she moved to straddle him. He pressed her down onto him, eliciting a strangled moan from her. "Y/N..." Jin tried to control himself, but he wanted her so badly. "Why are you awake?"

She rocked her pelvis into him before answering. "I heard you moving around," she whispered. She was in a lacy piece of lingerie that was fascinating to him. He moved his hands to caress her breasts as she continued to rock into him. "I didn't think I'd get a surprise this early," she gasped as he pinched at her nipples.

He could feel himself straining in his lounge wear and wondered how far they were going to take this. Looking straight into her eyes, he moved his hand from her breast to her panties. A sensual smile parted his lips as he realized she was soaking in her need for him. Moving her panties to the side, he slid his finger inside her to be met with a heat that seemed destined to burn him alive. She rocked against his hand, back bowed as he delved into her depths. She mewled her need and he wondered how he was going to stop. He pinched her bud and she shuddered against him with a muffled groan. He loved watching her come apart in his hands. He slowly drew his hand away, kissing her deeply. "I hope you enjoyed your good morning kiss," he smiled.

She bit at his lip to his shock, grinding even harder into his lap. A strangled groan escaped him. "Kim Seokjin! If you think I'm letting you go now..." He looked at her blankly until she lifted herself enough to pull him free. She smiled as she watched his angry hard-on bobbing at her in greeting. His hands trembled as she wet his cock with her juices. She nibbled on his neck as she moved along him. "I let you go before, but I'm not afraid anymore," she growled before placing him at her entrance. When he didn't say anything, she pulled back and looked at him, need burning in her eyes. "Are you going to push me away?" Rather than respond to that, he lined himself up before burying himself into her heat. "Jin!" she screamed, clutching at him for support.

He leaned forward to give her legs more room before helping her set a punishing pace. "My heart, you feel so good," he growled, burying himself as deep as he could. She moaned between her heavy breathing. "You sound even better."

She laughed breathlessly. "My precious baby, you're so silly."

He barked with his own laughter before narrowing his eyes. "Oh, you think I'm a baby, do you?" He twisted himself until he hovered over her. He spread her wide before piercing her through. "Should I stop?" He made as if to pull completely out of her.

Her hands clutched at his shoulders and he realized her nails would have dug into him without his shirt. He cursed his luck as he would love to have her mark him in her passion. "If you dare..."

He rocked back into her with enough force to make the sofa shift its position. He kissed her as his body almost moved of its own accord. "I couldn't even if I wanted to. I would do anything for you." He could feel sweat mixing with some sudden tears. Considering how close they'd come to losing her, his emotions were so tangled around her. "I want to lose myself in you."

"Jin! Jin! I love you so much!" she cried as he could feel her starting to clench around him.

It was a miraculous feeling, both physically and emotionally. "I love you too. You own a large portion of my heart. I can't live without you." He could feel his own release coming and leaned back so he could watch her join him in heaven. He pinched her nipples and, as if that was her trigger, her legs pulled him in deep as she screamed her climax. With a few more shallow thrusts, he erupted into her with his own shout of completion.

His arms trembled and, before he collapsed on top of her, he swapped their positions so she was laying in his arms, panting hard. When she could, she lifted her head, pressing hot kisses along his chest and neck. "What a way to wake up," they heard a voice above them. Namjoon smiled down at them.

Y/N blushed hotly, but didn't duck her head like she might have before. It made her proud of her personal growth. "Joonie, did I wake you?"

Jin kissed her shoulder and muttered, "Did we wake you, Y/N. I wasn't exactly quiet myself."

She giggled and he looked at Namjoon. At Namjoon's blush, he wondered how soon they could start pushing Y/N's boundaries. The thought of sharing her with one of his soulmates had him hardening again. Y/N squeaked and looked at him in surprise. "Jin, are you...?"

He could feel his ears burning, but couldn't help moving inside her again. "I couldn't help it, Y/N," he breathed. However, his eyes weren't on her. He was watching their standing soulmate. They'd all watched and participated in different ways for her first time, but this was different. "Namjoon..."

Before he could say much more, Namjoon dropped to his knees beside them and gave Jin a deep kiss before giving Y/N one of her own. "What do you want from me, Jinnie?" he growled.

Jin looked at his soulmates with a smile. "Honestly? I want us both buried inside of her." He watched Y/N's eyes widen, but he realized there was a bit of fear of the unknown in those emerald depths. He kept his pace slow while his hands caressed his soulmates' faces. "However, I don't think my dove is ready for that."

She cried in distress and he paused. "I'm so sorry... Am I... hurting you? I just... I've never considered anything beyond basic sex. I don't... I... I..."

Namjoon kissed her silent. "Kitten, just because we've had sex with you, doesn't mean we're expecting you to be ready for anything and everything." He groaned as he could hear Jin's pace start to quicken again. "I can manage..."

Tears streamed down her face but a grateful smile curved her lips. Before either of them were ready, she was pulling Namjoon's pants down. As soon as she could, she grasped him within her hands and started pumping in time with Jin's thrusts. Namjoon kissed her deeply as his hands roamed over Jin's chest. He pulled at Jin's shirt, who used his abs to get his back off the sofa to give Namjoon access. Time seemed to still as they were completely engrossed in each other.

Jin reached to join his hand with Y/N's as she pumped their soulmate. Namjoon groaned with a smile and reached his hand between their bodies. With every motion, his fingers caressed Y/N's bud until she was screaming her pleasure. "Namjoon! Jin! I'm... I'm so close!" Jin smiled in delight as he could feel Namjoon's entire being stiffen in response.

"We're coming with you," Namjoon growled and pressed his thumb against her clit as he sucked at her nipple. Jin felt everything still within him before, with a shout, he erupted inside her again. Y/N screamed with her own release just before Namjoon erupted all over them. Y/N again collapsed over Jin's chest and Namjoon leaned against the couch as his knees no longer held him upright. He kissed Jin softly. "I wasn't expecting this," he said for Jin's ears only.

Jin smiled as he realized Y/N was sleeping in such a lewd position. "I know, Joon. It's just the thought of sharing her with you got me so turned on... It was amazing." He gently withdrew from her and tucked himself back into his pants. If they were going anywhere today, he was going to need to change.

Namjoon leaned his head on Jin's shoulder and they watched the sleeping woman. "She's still really new to all of this," he said wryly. "Did you see her start to panic?"

Jin sighed and nodded. "We'll have to figure out how to introduce her to different things, but all at her own pace. If she only manages to have sex with one of us at a time, we'll be okay. But there's so much enjoyment with sharing..."

Namjoon smiled. "If you remember, dearest, you weren't ready for that right away either. I know I had been really shy and concerned when we first realized we were soulmates. I'd never even tried making love with a man before. Everyone was really understanding... and so we should be as well."

Jin chuckled. Those early days had indeed been full of uncertainty and concern. Homosexual relationships had still been frowned on in most of Korea and their main allure had been to young women. It had been one of the reasons why they'd kept their bond quiet. None of them had been ready to give up their chosen careers and, with the way Sejin and Bang Si-hyuk had crafted the narrative, they hadn't had to. "I think everyone will be understanding. I know Jimin and Taehyung can't wait to teach her a thing or two."

"I would as well," Yoongi said sleepily. He stumbled into the room, but handed a damp cloth to Namjoon. "Clean her up a little before she wakes." He frowned in concern at their soulmate. "She gets tired so easily..."

Jin sighed heavily as he pressed a kiss into Y/N's hair. "The last couple of months..." His breath caught at the thought of her kidnapping as well as the pain she'd endured away from them. "I'm not sure we'll ever truly understand what she went through... But it was physically and mentally exhausting. I'm not sure when she'll fully recover."

"I'm fine," Y/N's soft voice murmured against his chest.

"Did we wake you, my heart?" he murmured back.

"I just needed a mini-nap," she said with a smile and leaned her chin on his chest so she could look at the three of them. "It's a different kind of physical activity that I'm not quite used to yet."

Yoongi barked out a laugh. His eyes twinkled and Jin's breath caught at the beautiful sight before him. "Alright. I suppose giving you more than 48 hours to 'get used to it' is only fair." Y/N giggled in response. "But that means we'll have to work hard so you're up to par."

"Yoongi!" she pouted, throwing a pillow they'd displaced in their early morning activities.

Namjoon captured her hand and pressed a kiss against her palm. "What you share with us is more than enough. We don't want to push you, but you are very desirable, kitten." He pressed his hand against her cheek. "Sometimes it's hard to wait for everything we want to show you."

She looked at him curiously but hesitantly. "I want to give you everything... but sometimes it feels scary. I don't want pain to interfere with my beautiful time with you."

Jin looked at her and admired her honesty and bravery. However, someone must have scared her badly on what could be beautiful experiences with them all. Then he realized something. "You told Taehyung and Jimin that your family was really religious." She nodded. "And all of your family have only had one soulmate?" She nodded again and tilted her head in confusion.

"Where are you going with this?" she asked.

He looked meaningfully at Namjoon and Yoongi, who groaned. "One more question, my heart." He took a deep breath. "What was your religion's view of homosexual interactions?"

She cutely wrinkled her brow in deep thought. "It's considered a sin, I suppose. It's one of the reasons I stopped going. Love is love, after all. I'm not going to judge someone as 'bad' because they want to share their love with another... even the same sex."

He drew her up for a kiss. "That's because you're a beautiful person, honey."

Yoongi and Namjoon also came over to pepper her face with kisses. She smiled at them with joy, but the confusion hadn't left her eyes. "What did I do to earn such a reward?"

Yoongi sighed. "Korea's had the same attitude about homosexual relationships. So there have been instances where pain, discomfort, and health issues have been exaggerated to prevent people from following their urges."

Her eyes widened. "But my family... They wouldn't... would they?"

Namjoon pressed his forehead to hers. "Kitten, whenever you talk about their soulmates, you always say 'partner'... Do all of them just have the single soulmate?"

"Well, sure." Her voice indicated that she still didn't understand where they were going with this. "I mean, before I bonded with all of you, I thought that was the way it was. It's soulmate pills, not soulmates."

Namjoon laughed wryly. "And we heard your father's response to our bond."

Y/N struggled to sit up. Jin swung her around on his lap and made room for Namjoon on the sofa. She grabbed both of his hands. "Kim Namjoon! Don't take his reaction as my own! We surprised him so he didn't react very well, but he really is a good man. I hope you don't think too badly of him."

Namjoon smiled at her sadly and Jin could understand that. They didn't want to tell her that she may have been pre-conditioned to be afraid of sex and specifically some of the different sexual activities she could engage in. "If they raised someone like you, I'm sure he's great. We'll figure it all out later." He pulled her feet onto his lap and started to massage her toes.

She leaned against Jin and her eyes closed in joy. "Namjoon," she groaned as he got a particularly sensitive spot. "You don't have to do that." He lifted her foot and kissed the bottom of her sole. "Joonie!" she protested.

Jin smiled. He had known Namjoon's foot fetish would appear at some point. "I like to do this, Y/N," he said softly, looking into her eyes. "I'm just trying to make your cute little toes feel better... Will you deny me?" He pouted in her direction.

Y/N gasped and a hand fluttered up to cover her heart. "Namjoon... You need to come with a warning label!" They all laughed. They relaxed together in the quiet morning. Jin smiled as he could hear the others start to move in the bedroom.

Suddenly, Namjoon pulled her to her feet. "You woke up before I could clean you up, kitten. Let's go take a shower so we can be ready for the day." Jin watched as a lovely smile crossed her face as she nodded. Namjoon gathered her up in his arms and Jin watched them go out of sight.

He smiled at Yoongi. "I need to get cleaned up, but I ordered breakfast. Could you get everyone moving so we can start our day?" At Yoongi's nod, he went to clean up for the second time that morning.

POV: Hobi

Hobi stumbled out of the bedroom, rubbing his eyes. He didn't know why they needed to get up so early, but the smell of their American style breakfast wafting through the suite was enough to pull him from their nest. When a damp Y/N entered with a smirking Namjoon, his breath caught. His soulmates were glowing and the peace he felt blew his mind. This and having Y/N accepted by ARMY had felt like their puzzle was complete.

He held his arms out and grinned as Y/N settled on his lap. "You're awake, Hobi?" she said as she kissed his cheek.

"As you see..." he smiled. "Do you know what the plan is for the day?"

Before she could answer, a knock sounded at the door with Sejin and Jeny joining them. Sejin had his organizer open, so Hobi knew it wasn't going to be a free day. He sighed lightly against Y/N's shoulder. His smile brightened again as he felt her shiver in response. "Guys, it isn't the busiest day you'll have on tour, but there's quite a bit going on." Sejin waited until everyone was settled with food before continuing. Hobi had to force himself to pay attention as Taehyung feeding Y/N had started her symphony of erotic sounds. "The two biggest things we have to do today is the Tonight Show with Jimmy... and finding Y/N a dedicated bodyguard."

Y/N looked at him in surprise. "With Im Ahnjong in jail, is that really necessary?" Hobi hugged her tight to him and she looked into his eyes. "I'm wrong, aren't I?"

Jimin looked at her sadly. "There will always be people out there who don't like us... think we're overrated or something... or like us too much. Now that you are in the limelight, you're going to be exposed to more of that." He sighed. "If you have a bodyguard, maybe we can feel more confident of your safety."

She laughed, loud and bright. "Maybe?" She held Hobi's hand tightly. "I'll let myself be guided by your experiences, my loves. It just seems like a lot of money for a 'maybe'. I don't mind continuing to utilize the staff you already have. They're good guys."

Yoongi shook his head fiercely. "If we've learned nothing over the last couple of weeks, it's that their focus is entirely on us. You are peripheral and, therefore, not as well guarded. You need someone whose sole job is to focus on your safety." She sighed and nodded, leaning against Hobi's shoulder. "Sejin hyung [brother... either real brother or close guy to guy friend]... What do you need from us? Do we need to help you interview or do you feel confident in taking that on?"

Sejin looked at him seriously. "I'd love your help, but I think you'll be really busy today. Filming starts at 1pm for your pre-filmed segment and then the show starts at 3pm for taping. That will take a couple of hours and then it's straight to the concert." He looked at his organizer. "Thankfully, I have a friend who's given me some recommendations and I've already tasked headquarters with the background checks. Then I can do some interviews, maybe with Jeny, so we can find the best fit for Y/N and the tour. I think I may be able to bring our selection to the studio taping."

"Oh," said Y/N with a small voice. "So there's no time for sightseeing today?"

Jeny laughed at her friend. "You and your sightseeing. Do you think this is the only time the guys will bring you to New York?"

Y/N blushed to Hobi's delight. It was times like this that Y/N's childlike nature came out and he couldn't get enough of it. "I know, but it's my first time in New York..."

Hobi brushed back her hair and his breath caught at some true sadness he found in her eyes. We can't have that! "You really want to go out?"

She looked at him for a moment before smiling. She had wiped all the negative emotions from her face. He knew that she wouldn't pout or hold it against them if they couldn't go out. "Jeny's right. We'll be back. You don't have a lot of time to relax. I'm just being silly."

He slapped her on her ass and she gasped before staring at him in shock. "You didn't answer my question, Y/N. Do you really want to go out?" When she opened her mouth, he held up a finger of warning first. "I want your honest answer, sweetie. Not what you think we want to hear."

She blushed and he knew he'd hit the mark. She ducked her head. "I want to go out with you," she said softly, almost too soft for him to catch. "But I don't want to be a bother... or the reason why you have a hard time during the performance tonight," she protested louder.

He gave her a kiss to reward her honesty. "Let me take a shower and I'll take you out for at least a little bit."

She looked at him in shock. "Really? Really really? You won't be too tired?"

He smiled softly. "I'll be tired, but I'll catch up on sleep later. I don't think any of us are ready for you to go out on your own." A quick but passionate kiss was his reward. She would have jumped from his lap, but he held her fast. "Eat first, Y/N. You need the energy too." With hardly a peep, she ate what they gave her as she practically bounced up and down in excitement. He had to smile as he watched Sejin giving Jeny similar treatment.

When he finally thought she'd eaten enough, he let her go to get ready. He looked at the rest of them and realized Taehyung and Jimin were also moving. "Hyung, can you let security know we'll be leaving in about half an hour?" At his nod, he left with his soulmates to get ready for the day.

As they re-entered the suite, Hobi wondered if he was going to combust at the sight before him. Not only did Y/N look radiant in a light mustard sweater with ties at the wrist and a brown mini skirt, but his other two soulmates looked good enough to eat. "Are you ready to go, my loves?" At their nods, kisses were distributed to those staying behind before entwining arms and going on their adventure.

"Is there anywhere in particular you wanted to go, Y/N?" Jimin looked at her curiously as they waited for the elevator. They'd each spent some time in the city and didn't know what research she'd already done.

She didn't even bother to look at her phone, but still blushed and ducked her head. "I was hoping you guys could take me to places you like to go. I thought all the typical sightseeing could wait until we have more time. Now I just want to explore with some of the men I love."

Serendipitously, the elevator doors opened so, with a growl, Hobi pushed her into the corner so he could taste her as he'd been aching to do all morning. He was grateful that Taehyung and Jimin formed a shield so it wouldn't be readily obvious to a bystander that he was consuming their soulmate. As they ran out of breath, he rested his forehead on hers. "You have got to stop being so adorable, baby girl. I haven't built up any resistance to it."

She kissed him briefly. "You are the ones that make me so."

He shook his head and closed his eyes. He looked at his partners. "Do you guys have any ideas?"

Jimin smiled naughtily. "A few. Leave it to us."

Hobi closed his eyes for a moment and wondered what he'd gotten them into. However, it was bound to be a good time, so he just shrugged as he tugged Y/N and Taehyung close, before pulling Jimin in for his own kiss. "I'm in your hands."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419 41 14
At the age of 2 everyone is assigned a lover by there parents it's a contract that the kids are not able to break no matter what the condition may be...
127K 2.8K 48
Continue on the journey with young and jimin as they face bigger problems together. New character? Prison? New drama? #completed #jimin #bts #bangton...
45.6K 1.1K 28
Giving the chance to fall in love with 7 men, Navi and BTS get ready to start a new chapter in their lives... Each relationship has its challenges an...