The Owl House Series X The Wi...

By Crazycartoons5488

Join June Wittebane and her younger twin sister Lucy Wittebane, The Twin Daughter's of Philip Wittebane AKA E... More

June Clawthorne Wittebane - Character Information 1
Lucy Clawthorne Wittebane - Character Information 2
Minerva Clawthorne Oc - Character Information 3
The Owl House Theme Song
Chapter 1: A Lying Witch and a Warden
Chapter 2: Witches Before Wizards
Chapter 3: I Was a Teenage Abomination

Boscha - Character Information 4

240 2 0
By Crazycartoons5488

Full Name: Boscha

Nickname's: Pinky, (By her Girlfriend June Clawthorne Wittebane,)

Voiced by Eden Sonja Jane Riegel

Age: 16 years old

Gender Female

Hair Color: violet

Eye Color: gray-blue eyes

Skin Color: Pink

Species: Witch

Alignment: Bad, (Formerly) Lawful Good, Etc

Power(s)Abilities: Potions, Magic, Transformation Magic, Levitation, Fire Magic, Etc

Occupation: Student at Hexside School of Magic and Demenic's, Potions student, Team captain of the Banshees, (formerly),

Affiliations: Hexside School of Magic and Demonics. Banshees, (Team Captain), (Formerly) Etc.

Home: The Boiling Isles, (In The Demon Realm) Etc.

Track's, Potion's

Boscha House,

Boscha's Room, 

Boscha's Outfit's

Boscha in her Hexside uniform.

Boscha in her letterman.

Boscha in her grudgby gear.

Boscha Cowgirl Halloween costume in Thank's To Them, For The Future, Watching and Dreaming, 

Boscha's Outfit's in Thank's to Them,

Boscha Winter Outfit in Eclipse Lake, 

Boscha's New Look in Through the Looking Glass Ruins,

Through the Looking Glass Ruins - Boscha New Look, Let Her Hair Down:

Boscha with her hair down in Through the Looking Glass Ruins,

Boscha Skara, an oracle track oracle student, and Amelia all with wingboots in "Once Upon a Swap".

Boscha was happy and reformed by her girlfriend june in Wing It Like Witches,

"Escaping Expulsion" Boscha Stand Next to Amity, Boscha/Amity: HEY!

(Both June and Luz look up to see both Boscha and Amity.)

Boscha: Stay Away from my June.

Amity Blight: And Stay Away from my Luz.

Wing It Like Witches - June Find Boscha Crying Alone in the locket Room, Boscha was reformed by her girlfriend june. 

 Boscha Join Luz and Amity Book Club,

Enchanting Grom Fright - A Picture of Boscha holding June Clawthorne Wittebane hand they both smile and they both blushes. June go on a date with boscha.

Family Member's: Boscha Mom's, 

Friend's/Allies: June Clawthorne Wittebane,(Girlfriend), Lucy Clawthorne Wittebane, Skara (Best Friend), Amity Blight, Luz Noceda, king, Hooty, Eda, Minerva Clawthorne, Camila Noceda, Willow Park, Augustus "Gus" Porter, Amity Blight, Vee / Number 5, Edric Blight, Emira Blight, Maya, (Palisman), Amelia, Cat, Moon Girl, Masha, Alador Blight, Principal Hieronymus Bump, Etc.

June and Lucy's Friend's, Luz Noceda, Willow Park, Gus Porter, Amity Blight, Boscha, Etc.

Enemies: Philip Wittebane/Emperor Belos, Odalia Blight, The Collector, Kikimora, Luz Noceda, (formerly), Amity Blight, (formerly), Willow Park, (formerly), Augustus "Gus" Porter, (formerly), Etc.

Love interest: June Clawthorne Wittebane, (Girlfriend),

Weapons: Crab Staff,

Pet's: Maya (Palisman),

Like's: Reading her favorite book's The Good Witch Azura, Boscha relationship With her Girlfriend June Clawthorne Wittebane, Penstagram, Grudgby, Bullying weaker witches like Willow, (formerly), Being in Charge, (formerly), Ghosts, Maya (Palisman), King, Etc.

Dislike's:Being acting like a Jerk, Lectures, Losing Control, Being ignored, The Emperor's Coven, Trying to be a perfect daughter to her two mom's, etc.

Background Information: Boscha is a Three Eye-Witch and she as two Mom's and formerly antagonist and a Former bully and a rude and impudent witch, unafraid to insult and/or humiliate those she looks down upon with hardly any regret, especially Luz and Willow. Her major role in Wing It Like Witches, shows her mean and rude personality more clearly, as she is shown being interested in bullying weaker and weirder witches, like Luz, Gus, and Willow, (Expect for June Clawthorne Wittebane and her Younger Twin Sister Lucy Clawthorne Wittebane,) Boscha was so sad and alone that she be acting like a jerk to Luz and her friend's But then June sit next to her and calm her down and they both Blushes, and june tell boscha she understand when she was alone with no friend's before she meet Luz Noceda and was happy to have luz as a friend,

Boscha smile at june and she hugged her so much and she as a crush on june. In "Understanding Willow" June, Lucy, Boscha, Luz, Willow, and Amity take a trip down Memory Lane. Inner Willow forces June, Lucy, Boscha, Luz and Amity to watch the scene that started their feud - the birthday party. They watch as a young Amity scolds young Willow for being unable to perform magic well and tells her to leave and that their friendship is over. After the scene finishes, Inner Willow starts to try to burn up Both Bocha and Amity, but Amity stops her and shows her own memory Amity's parents Alador and Odalia telling her that if she didn't stop hanging out with Willow, they'd crumble her chances of getting into Hexside. After Amity apologizes, Inner Willow allows Amity and Luz to save Willow's memories, and keep the ones with Amity, no matter how good or bad.

Boscha Remember the memory she was on the back of the roller coaster behind amity and willow.

Wing It Like Witches - June Reformed Boscha from a jerk into a nice and kind girl because she love's her. And boscha join luz and the gang at eda house. And go on amazing adventure's with her girlfriend June Clawthorne Wittebane.

In Labyrinth Runners

Boscha, Amity and Willow Boscha just want to fixed her mistake's for being so mean and a jerk to willow all those's year's again and want be friend's with Amity again.

Because she want to project the only two friend's she care about so much.

Boscha is so worry for her girlfriend june.

Boscha, Amity, and Willow make a great team.

Through the Looking Glass Ruins - Back at the library, June, Boscha Luz and Amity are searching for Philip Wittebane's diary, while at the same time hiding from Malphas. Boscha and Amity tells June and Luz that Malphas gave Boscha and Amity there job at the library and there own study room. According to her, he is usually nice, but he would feed them to the bookworms if they got caught. June and Luz jokes that, even though they might be an unholy blood sucking snake monster in the Isles, in the human realm that word is usually a nickname for nerds. Boscha Amity says that the human realm sounds odd, to which June and Luz brings up the idea of showing it to her one day, which fuels Boscha and Amity's resolve to help June and Luz even more. Not wanting to get her into trouble, June and Luz suggests they should head back, but Boscha and Amity insists on finding the diary.

After a long time searching, June Boscha Luz and Amity find Philip Wittebane's diary, only to discover the pages have been eaten by a mouse. Luz cannot hold in her anger and shouts at it, alerting Malphas. Disappointed, he kicks the two of them out and fires both Boscha and Amity. Luz and June tries to apologize, but Boscha and Amity is not up for it at the moment. She tearfully confesses that things are different ever since Luz showed up, and that she's always doing stupid things for Luz that she wishes she didn't do. To her surprise, Luz, also in tears, assures her it's alright, as she does stupid things around Amity too. Overwhelmed by all the information,Boscha and Amity dejectedly heads home. However, June and Luz is determined to make things right and heads back into the library.

Through the Looking Glass Ruins June see Boscha new look

Follies at the Coven Day Parade - Boscha and Amity are both worried about Belos' plan and asks June and Luz what would happen to her, to which June and Luz replies that she isn't sure, but for now, she June, Boscha and Amity will take things one day at a time.

Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door - June Boscha Luz and Amity are officially dating while working together to learn more about Philip Wittebane and the Portal.

Labyrinth Runners - When Boscha Amity and Willow fight off one of the scouts, they do a Sailor Moon pose from the titular anime.

Labyrinth Runners - Boscha Amity and Willow are wandering through Gus' illusions till they find themselves at carnival from a few months ago.

Thank's to Them - - As King forces June, Lucy, Boscha, Luz, , , , and through the , it closes on the five, leaving them cut off from the . Luz takes her friends to her and tearfully greets Luz along with June and Lucy Mother.

Thank to Them - June Clawthorne Wittebane, Lucy Clawthorne Wittebane, and there mother Minerva Clawthorne along with Luz Noceda, Camila Noceda, Amity Blight, Boscha, Willow Park, Augustus "Gus" Porter, Hunter, return to the demon World, Minerva Clawthorne is going to be happy to see her Sister's again.

Wing It Like Witches- Skara was so Happy that Boscha Reformed and she have a girlfriend and join luz gang and she want to join the gang too.

Wing It Like Witches- Boscha was looking in the mirror talking to herself that she a winner and a star and she looking at the picture of herself and her girlfriend june, at Grom Night, and she is blushes.

Wing It Like Witches- Boscha then feels a sense of loss because her friends show new respect for Willow. They offer her a spot on their team, but she declines. but Boscha realized that she been acting like a jerk to luz and friend's and she should just listen to amity in the first place and glow up, she was angry but she was crying so loud and run's away to the girls locker room and she was all alone but than she feel someone touching her shoulder it was June Clawthorne Wittebane with a kind smile on her face. She tell boscha that being mean and star won't make you happy, she just want to be a nice friend, boscha was so happy that june was very nice to her, boscha feel her heart and she become sweet and kind and she hugged and kiss june and she become good now and join willow team. June Reformed Boscha from a jerk into a nice and kind girl because she love's her. And boscha join luz and the gang at eda house. And go on amazing adventure's with her girlfriend June Clawthorne Wittebane.

"Any Sport in a Storm" - Boscha join Luz book club The Good Witch Azura because she love reading The Good Witch Azura book's so much with her girlfriend june. June boscha amity and luz and looking for the author of The Good Witch Azura.

Wing It Like Witches- Boscha been having a flashback of Amity talking to boscha that she should just learn to grew up just like amity say and she was right.

Escaping Expulsion - When get June, Lucy, Boscha, , and expelled from , Luz strikes a dangerous deal with them to get back into school.

In Thank's to Them Boscha Dress as a Cowgirl for Halloween Masha explains June, Lucy, Boscha, Luz, Amity, Hunter, Gus and Willow the story of the Wittebane brothers, Philip and his older brother Caleb surprising the group. They explain how the brothers came to Gravesfield in 1613 and became witch hunters to fit in. One day, Caleb met a real witch named Evelyn, who spirited him away to another world, with Philip vanishing looking for his brother.

For the Future - Susie, Fang's, Clover, ghost, Maya, Emmiline Bailey Marcostimo Meet's Luz Palisman String Bean.

"Once Upon a Swap" - Luz lets herself get bullied by Boscha and her gang when King insists she should take a stand only for them to fawn over him when he does so. Eda tries to sell Boscha's gang some human clothes only for them to laugh at her but than Boscha stare at june and she was blushes, june stare at boscha and she blushes as well.

For The Future - Skara and all the students stay at Hexside during the Day of Unity, but when the draining spell took place, Principal Bump and all the staff were affected by the spell. However, The Collecter, stop the draining spell and began senting floating stars. Skara, Cat, and Ameila attempt to

fight them, but Cat and Amelia were turn into puppets along with the Principal Bump and the Staff.

In the months since the Day of Unity, Skara has Become she leader of the students sheltering at Hexside from the Collector's scouts. With the help of a girl named Miki, Skara has an iron grip on the structure of the school. She refuses any attempt to make life at Hexside easier.

Skara begging both Boscha and Amity to be friends again.

For The Future- it turns out Skara took Boscha and Amity abandoning her far worse than she led the latter to believe, that Skara admitted to missing having Both Boscha and Amity around. Because of this Skara begged Boscha and Amity to come back and hang out like old times. After Boscha and Amity refused, a brief fight ensued, though Skara ultimately surrendered after Both Boscha and Amity convinces her to accept that she and Boscha they can never be the person she and Boscha wants her to be, and that she and Boscha can ensure Cat and Amelia's safe return.

Boscha Tell Skara i'm not the same Person anymore she change and having new friend's and the best girlfriend ever.

Enchanting Grom Fright - A Picture of June Clawthorne Wittebane her twin sister Lucy Clawthorne Wittebane june girlfriend Boscha, Gus Willow Luz and her girlfriend Amity Blight,

"Watching and Dreaming" - The fate of everything on the Boiling Isles now rests on the shoulders of An formerly Empress, Two Princessess Half-Human/Half-Witch hybrid's, a three eye's girl, a human, a cursed witch and a determined but tiny little King.

The Member's of The Hexsquad: June Clawthorne Wittebane, Lucy Clawthorne Wittebane, Luz Noceda, Willow Park, Vee, Gus Porter, Amity Blight Boscha and Hunter. In Thank toThem

The Hexsquad Halloween Costume,

"Eclipse Lake" - June Clawthorne Wittebane, Lucy Clawthorne, June Girlfriend Boscha, Amity Blight, along with June and Lucy's Aunt Eda Clawthorne and King set out to find the lake for Titan's Blood to help June, Lucy and Luz to create another portal to the Human Realm. They meet up with June and Lucy Cousin Hunter who was also looking for the lake to find it before Kikimora and ultimately impress June and Lucy's Father Emperor Belos, but none of them had any luck, as Eclipse Lake had dried up by the time they arrived.

"Follies at the Coven Day Parade" - June and her Girlfriend Boscha are Sitting on the Roof with here Palismen's Susie and Maya.

Clouds on the Horizon - June Clawthorne Wittebane and Boscha are Holding there Hand's Together and they both kiss.

The Cast of The Hexside Gang: June Clawthorne Wittebane, Lucy Clawthorne Wittebane, Luz Noceda, Willow Park, Gus, Amity Blight, Boscha, Hunter, and there Palismen's Susie, Fang, stringbean, Clover, Emmiline Bailey Marcostimo, Ghost, Maya, and FlapJack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
44.1K 763 19
My name is Evangeline Clawthorne and I'm the wanted witch Edalyn Clawthorne's daughter, yeah it doesn't look as bad as it sounds honest, Eda is a gre...
334K 8.7K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
17.8K 565 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...