Cupid Screwed Up

By ampievalino

A Velleaga Story Msi Harisa Velleaga All rights reserved © 2022 More

SYNOPSIS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 5

8 0 0
By ampievalino

Msi Harisa Velleaga

"Mui! W-Why are you here?" Umiwas ako ng tingin kay Professor Silvestre. "Sabi ni Maman you two fought the other day? Bakit kayo ngayon magkasama?"

Mui is wearing a white long sleeve that is tucked inside his dark blue pants. The first two buttons of his shirt is open, and his tight and masculine chest is almost exposed.

His eyes darted on the Professor who seems too fascinated seeing my brother. I don't know but I got a little irritated with her reaction.

"I followed her. Nakaramdam yata na sinusundan ko sya kaya dito sya pumunta sayo." he said, coldly.

"I told you to stop following me, kuya! Ano ba?" Nagdadabog na tono ni Mari.

Mui's jaw clenched and glanced at the professor again. "Don't start when other people are watching, Mari Purple.." his baritone voice made it clear.

"Da—"

"Msi? Is there a probl—Ay.." it was the two other professors who checked out what is happening. "A-Ah hindi ka kasi agad nakabalik so.."

I gave Professor Gallardo a smile. "It's okay, ma'am.. You can go back to watching the movie don't worry, I just need to talk to my siblings."

I've also noticed how Miss Kamira shut her mouth when she saw my siblings.. or maybe just Mari?

Professor Gallardo smiled. "Naku hindi na, Msi! We'll just see you in school. Uuna na kami hehehe—"

"No—"

"We insist, Velleaga. I forgot I have to get ready for my students recital in two days.." Miss Kamira stated.

"Ay oo! That's true! Diba Kali? Tara na!"

She just gave Professor Gallardo a nod bago inalis ang tingin sa kakambal ko.

Professor Silvestre suddenly became awfully quiet.

I wonder why..

Pinilit ko pa sila na mag stay pero wala din ako nagawa ng si Professor Silvestre na mismo ang nagsalita. I can't talk back to her! Mukang mas lalong naman na-bad mood si Mui nang nagsimulang mag tantrums si Mari matapos makaalis ng tatlong propesor.

Naupo si Mari sa mahabang sofa habang nakatayo kami ni Mui sa harap nya.

"What's the matter, Mui?"

He turned to me with his disappointed eyes. "Do you know what our sister stupidly have done?" he said, pointing at Mari who's frowning real hard.

"It's not stupid, Kuya Mui! Fermare!"

"Then what the heck do you call it? Ginawa mo yon dahil alam mong hindi ka pagagalitan nina mom at maman!" He breathed heavily.

Kumunot ang noo ko. "Bakit? Ano ba kasing ginawa ni Mari para magalit ka ng ganyan?" I held his arm and started brushing his back to calm him down.

"That damn kid made out with a random student in a classroom in front of a damn professor! What a classe bassa!" He called Mari a low class. 

What?

"She what?" I looked at Mari with the same look as Mui. She never done that before!

I know she made out with some girls before, it's not like it's new because she's Mari Velleaga—but never in a classroom and specially in front of a professor!

"Why did you do it?" I asked her calmly. Hindi sya umimik. "Mari, you can be suspended for doing that! Or worst—expelled! Wag mo idadahilan that Maman owned the school because I know for myself that she will do nothing about your la cattiveria."

"She tried to kiss the Professor, too.." Mui dropped it.

My jaw dropped. "Mari Purple! What are you thinking? Who's the professor? Maybe we can negotiate—"

"It's Kamira.."

Huh?

"Kamira?" Nagtataka kong sambit. "You mean.. Professor Kamira Silvestre?!"

She nodded. Napatakip ako sa bibig ko at hindi makapaniwalang tiningnan sya. "Why her?! Oh dio, Mari!"

"That's why I'm scolding her, alright Msi?" Mui butt in. "Gesù Cristo.. You are just 19 and as far as I know that Professor is older than us! 27? 28? I don't know!"

"Mui.. Did you tell this to our parents yet?" I asked him. Hoping he didn't.

He shook his head. "How can I tell this to them, Msi? Do you think I'm scolding Mari just because I want to butt in? No! I'm doing this for her sake." His eyes softened. "Hindi ko sya kayang ipahamak."

I can't help myself but to feel disappointed.

"I just got jealous.. I want to get revenge so I did that." She said painfully.

So she likes Miss Kamira?

"But still! Hindi gawain ng matinong tao 'yan, Mari Purple! Naiintindihan mo ba?!" halos takpan ko ang tenga ko dahil sa lakas ng sigaw ni Mui. He really is mad. "Sto cercando di rendere pulita la tua immagine! Ripagami qualcosa che piacerà alla nostra famiglia, Mari! Jesus!" He then said that he's trying his best to keep Mari's image clean as possible to protect her.

"I was driven by my jealousy! It won't happen again! Promettere!" Nagngingilid ang luha na sabi nya.

"Magiging isa lang rin naman ang Professor na 'yon sa mga pinaglaruan mo. You will get over her for—"

Mari cut off Mui. "She's different! I don't want to play around her! I want to lure around her not just because I'm her student—I see my future with her, kuya.."

"Future? You are still young to think about it!"

"Mui.. Mui, let Mari speak first." I said.

He shook his head and irritatingly sat on one of my single sofa. Nanatili akong nakatayo sa likod nya at pilit syang kinakalma.

It's scary to see Mui mad, I swear to god.

"Why? Aren't you became in a relationship with Ate Alina when you were 20?" Galit na singhal ni Mari. She looked at me. "Aren't Ate Msi became in a relationship with that jerk Bryant when she just turned 21?!"

"That is different! You are 19–"

"Almost 20, Ate Msi! I can take care of myself already!"

"20 yet fucking immature. That is what you are, Mari!"

"I fucking not, Mui Hunter—"

Napatigil sa pagsasalita si Mari nang malakas syang sampalin ni Mui.

Sa sobrang bilis noon ay hindi ko man lang nalaman na tumayo si Mui para gawin iyon.

I was so shocked that I ran to Mui. Mabilis na pumagitna ako sa kanilang dalawa at tinulak ang kakambal ko palayo sa bunso kong kapatid.

"Mui! Why the heck did you do that?! Calmati, both of you!" Nanginginig na sigaw ko.

Mui seems shocked by what he'd done.

Mui never lift his hands to girls, specially samin. Because we are his first love.

But today.. Mari tastes what is like to be slapped by someone who loved her from the bottom of his heart.

"M-Mari.. I.. I didn't.. Kuya is—"

"I get it! I disrespected you! But you disrespected my feelings towards the girl I truly like first!" She said then walked away, she went inside one of my guest rooms.

Mui was dumbfounded.

I looked at him with pity.

"You didn't have to hurt our sorellina to discipline her, you know that." Madahan kong sambit.

His thick brows frowned and his eyes instantly regretted everything. "I k-know.. Uh. I know."

"Mui.. Magpahinga ka muna.."

"Slap me.."

Napapikit ako. "Mui, Ano ba?!"

"Slap me, Msi Harisa! Schiaffeggiami!"

"I will let maman and mom slap you, don't worry!" Inis na sigaw ko. "Stop it and just rest, alright?! Wag matigas ulo. I'll handle Mari.."

"I'll go home.."

"You can stay over the night—"

He shook his head and breaths sharply. "Mari.. Mari will hate the idea. I should go."

Hindi ko na sya napigilan ng tinakbo nya ang front door at nagmadaling umalis. Nasapo ko ang ulo ko dahil sa nangyari. This might be the first time something like this happened between the three of us.

But..

I was wondering.

Who is Mari jealous of?

She didn't mention that part.

Even if I'm curious to death, I can't ask her because it might just trigger her more.

It's been hours and it's already nine in the evening at hindi pa din nalabas si Mari ng kwarto. I already ordered for dinner and i can't eat alone lalo na't alam kong nandito sya.

I gave her door a knock, three times in fact.

"Mari? Mari?" I called her out. "Mind if you join your Ate for dinner? It's been a while.."

She didn't answer that fast but she opened the door after two minutes. I smiled and she has this gloomy face. Iniwasan nya din ang tingin ko. She seems dissapointed with herself. I was about to open my mouth nang dumeretso sya sa lamesa para sa hapunan.

I sat on my own chair and had a little prayer before we start eating. The whole dinner is quiet.

"So.." panimula ko bago pa matapos ang pagkain namin. She looked at me. "How long did you liked Miss Kamira?"

She gave me a long stare before answering. "For how long I've known her.."

I felt a bit of pity for my sister. But i know this seems wrong. I'm not against about the age thing—but what Mui said was true. Miss Kamira is way way way older than Mari.

But what can I do? I can't control my sister's feelings! Damn.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why? Because she's the kindest person I've ever met. Even after knowing what I am—she stayed by my side. So I wouldn't feel lonely at all!" she said hesterically. "Whenever you need maman and mom's attention the most—she was there with me.. Comforting me."

Nanlaki ang mata ko.

"Mari. What are you talking about?" Napatayo ako sa upuan ko. Anong whenever i need our parents attention the most?

"Pag may sakit ka, Ate. Tingin mo ba napapansin pa kami ni Kuya? No!"

"Ma—"

"You are the favorite, Ate.. You are." She smiled painfully. "Why do you think I became like this?"

Hindi ako nakasagot.

"I hate it when you get sick. I hate it!"

My hands tremble and my stomach went empty. "Mari.. D-Do you think I like it whenever I fell ill?" I asked her. "Do you think.. Maganda sa pakiramdam?"

Natahimik sya. I couldn't cry because I was shocked by the way she's talking to me.

"I didn't asked for their attention.. Kung pwede lang na wag na nila ako alagaan—sana I push them away para sa inyo ni Mui." I smiled painfully. "I tried doing that. Specially when you were born."

"Maman wasn't there—" i cut her off.

"Pero humabol sya." i stated. "I was very critical that day.. Pero pinilit nya pa din na humabol because she wanted to hold you first."

"Mom wanted to be with you—" i cut her off once again.

I shook my head. "She declined seeing me to take care of you and Mui. That is how mom loves the two of you.."

Unti unting pumatak ang mga luha nya at napaub-ob sa lamesa. I gasp and controlled my breathing.

She sobbed and cried like a baby.

"I hate it.. I hate it when you cry.." she mumbled. "I'm so sorry for being stupid.."

"I hate seeing you cry, too.."

She held her face up.

"Can you hide this to maman and mommy?" She sniffed and continued crying. "Please.. P-Please.. I really adored Miss Kamira. I want her. No one else."

I nodded.

"Of course. Anything for my sorellina."

~🖋️🌙~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.4K 28
Stud4Stud (New Version Coming Soon) -dshaymarie.
24.1K 133 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)
HER By ME_Antiiii

Fanfiction

79.4K 1.5K 30
You Mines Now Read and Find out
155 14 10
Goodbye My Pride Is Gone, It Left Me.