Daycare Maintenance (Sun/Moon...

By Clara-TV

DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Halloween Special
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Preparing for the final | Final call for QnA Questions
Holiday Special
Leave the Pizzaplex ☆
Disassemble Vanny (1/2) ☆ ☆
Disassemble Vanny (2/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (1/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (2/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (1/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (2/2) ☆ ☆
Kill Afton ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (1/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (2/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
QnA Shorts
QnA
Upcoming Epilogue + Pet Project
Epilogue Pt. 1
Epilogue Pt. 2
Epilogue Pt. 3
Epilogue Pt. 4
Epilogue Pt. 5
Epilogue Pt. 6
Epilogue Pt. 7
Epilogue Pt. 8
Epilogue Pt. 9
Epilogue Pt. 10
Epilogue Pt. 11
Epilogue Pt. 12
Epilogue Pt. 13
Epilogue Pt. 14
Epilogue Pt. 15
The End

Chapter 67

976 55 28
By Clara-TV

Content Warning

This chapter contains the act of pinning in a non-consensual way and verbal manipulation. If this is something you are uncomfortable with, there will be a summary provided at the end of the chapter.

<><><><><>

The next few days were routine. Send Oliver to daycare, work on your new animatronic for part of the day, then spend the rest trying to reprogram Eclipse to have more of a personality outside of mildly curious and very intimidating. It was a daunting task, one that you preferred to do while Oliver wasn't home. You didn't want something going wrong and have Eclipse attack him. Of course, you would normally let Eclipse run during the day. It was nice to have someone around, even if that someone wasn't much for conversation. A small part of you kept saying you only did this because you missed the attendant, that you were only doing this on the off chance that you were going to lose Sun and Moon forever. You didn't want to admit that you were essentially creating a safety net, a backup lover if you will. It killed you on the inside to know that by the time you manage to get your thoughts under control, it might be too late for the attendant.

You will admit, however, that your progress with Eclipse's personality was coming along nicely. Just like his voice, you created a fusion of Sun and Moon's personalities for Eclipse. He leaned more towards being calm and quiet like Moon, but there were occasions when he'd resemble something like being hyper. It still needed work, but you were glad that it was coming along.

"Ugh... seriously," you groaned, letting your head slam against the table as you got another error in your new animatronic's programming.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind, a shiver going down your spine at the cold metal that pressed against your neck. Glancing behind you, you saw Eclipse hugging you. It was something he had apparently learned, that when you were upset or frustrated, hugging you would make you feel better. He had started doing it long before you even began to get a proper personality going for him. It caused a small part of you to wonder if you could teach him how to do certain things rather than program him to do them.

"Thank you," you mumbled, gently patting the top of his head.

You could feel Eclipse nod against you.

"Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. I've done everything Ms. Williams taught me and everything that those videos said to do, but none of it is working. All of the animatronics are so life-like, it's like trying to program a human. But you can't program a human like that, it's just not possible. At least... I don't think it is," you rambled. You could feel Eclipse's grip around you tighten slightly. "I just don't get it. I know she mentioned something about a second way to program these robots, but I wish she would've just told me both ways. It would make this so much easier. But no! I have to learn the more complicated way first."

"What if this is the less complicated way?" Eclipse asked.

"No... it can't be. Whatever other options there are has to be easier then... then this," you said, gesturing to the computer screen. "God... it's like trying to create a human with life experience."

You could hear Eclipse let out a chuckle as he nuzzled his head into the back of your neck. "Isn't that what you are?"

"What? A robot or a human with life experience?" you asked. All you got in response was another chuckle. "Whatever... not like I have much life experience anyways. I'm what... twenty three and only just recently tried alcohol? Kinda pathetic. I think... I don't know at this point."

"You could always change that."

"What... what do you mean?"

"You can always go out, do something crazy, something fun. You can always make that choice," he said. Then, you felt a small kiss being pressed to the back of your neck.

You shot out of your chair, pushing Eclipse's arms off of you and spinning around.

"That- that was not called for," you said, taking a few steps back.

"Don't you want to have fun? Don't you want to live a little?" he asked, taking the same number of steps towards you. His voice didn't sound... normal. It didn't sound like Eclipse.

Don't you want to live a little? Don't you want to be free?

"Eclipse, knock it off. This isn't funny," you said.

"I'm not trying to be," he said.

You know what you need to do.

"No, I don't," you whispered.

Just let yourself go, do what comes naturally.

"Shut up."

You never liked them in the first place.

"Shut up!"

Why don't you just kill them already?

"Shut up!" you screamed, slamming your hands over your ears and squeezing your eyes shut. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

You felt a pair of hands grab your shoulders and slam you into the wall. Your eyes snapped open and you saw Eclipse above you, his fingers digging into your shoulders as he pinned you against the wall. He had a sickeningly sweet smile on his face and a glint to his eyes you remembered seeing when Moon went crazy. You tried pushing him off, using both of your hands and even one of your legs to try and put some distance between the two of you.

"Let go of me," you growled.

"Make me," he hissed.

Pulling your leg back, you kicked him as hard as you could. It didn't send him flying, but there was enough force to cause him to let go of you and stumble back. Without wasting a second, you bolted for the door. You heard the sound of running behind you. Before you knew it, you were on the floor. Your hands were clasped around Eclipse's as you used your knee to try and keep him from completely pinning you to the ground.

"Get off of me!" you yelled.

All you got in response was a growl before Eclipse managed to pin your arms down and trap you with his body. You screamed, trying to maneuver your legs underneath him to kick at him, but to no avail.

"Stop trying to fight," he said.

"Fuck off!" you spat.

"(y/n), I am giving you one last chance to stop fighting," he warned.

With another scream, you ripped one of your hands free and reached for the power switch on the back of his head. You felt his hand grab your wrist just as your fingers brushed against the button. But, instead of moving your hand away, he just held it there. A smirk grew on his face as he stared down at you.

"Why aren't you shutting me off?" he asked.

"I-I... I can't-"

"You can. You can press the button. Why aren't you?"

You stayed quiet.

"You miss them too much, don't you? You miss the attendant too much, don't you, Sunshine?" he asked.

"Sh-shut up," you whispered.

"You're so desperate to see them again that you'll do anything to have that relationship again. You want to see them again, don't you, Starlight?"

Tears began falling down your cheeks as your struggling slowed to a stop. You missed them. You really, really missed them. You wanted Sun and Moon back. You hated that you were using Eclipse as a way to try and feel like you still had them, but it wasn't like you could go back to the Pizzaplex. Until you stopped hearing voices in your head, until you stopped wanting to hurt those around you, you couldn't go back. And Sun... he still hated you. Even if you went back, he'd still hate you. At this point, you had lost almost everything.

What's even the point anymore?

"There we go~. Such a good little star~," he whispered.

You watched as Eclipse's eyes went dull. His body collapsed on top of you before slowly pushing himself back up a few seconds later.

"(y/n)? What's wrong?" he asked. His voice sounded normal again. He sounded like Eclipse again.

At that point, you broke. Pulling him into a hug, you began sobbing against his shoulder. He sounded like he didn't even know what was going on, like he wasn't the one saying those things to you.

"What's wrong?" he asked again.

"I... I don't even know anymore," you whispered.

<><><><><>

Chapter Summary

Over the course of a few days, the MC works on both their new animatronic as well as Eclipse's programming. They start powering him on while working, which leads to an incident where he begins acting weird. After getting into a fight where the MC tries to shut him down, Eclipse begins taunting the MC and causes them to start crying before seemingly going back to normal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6K 34
Y/n, the new daycare co-worker. You decided you wanted to do something different. You used to be a journalist but always had the dream to work with c...
180 7 15
Actively being written. I'll try to update every day or every other day! You needed a new job and it's just your luck that a new mall opened up. "Fr...
1.6K 81 9
DISCONTINUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE I decided to discontinue this book for now since I have no drive to finish at the moment. It has been nearly a year...
169K 10K 36
"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 . . . . 𝐘/𝐍? 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋�...