You Can't Always Have The Bes...

By Caligirl4life

How would you feel if your life was crazed with a crazy ex? a new boyfriend and a job as a model? Pretty over... More

You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds Chapter 1
You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds Chapter 2
You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 3
You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 4
You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 5
You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 6
You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 7
You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 8
You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 9
You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 10
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 11
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 12
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 13
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 14
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 15
You can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 16
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 17
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 18
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 19
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 20
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Wolrds: Chapter 21
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 22
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 23
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 24
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 25
You Can't Have Always The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 27
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 28
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds :Chapter 29
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 30
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 31
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 32
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 33
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 34
You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 35
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both worlds: Chapter 36
You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 37
Epiloque

You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 26

176 0 0
By Caligirl4life

After we saw the movie we all walked out of the dark theater saying what we thought about the movie.

"I will never look at the color red again" I said.

"That old lady was creepy" Aaron shuttered.

"I know right? She was like 'It isn't the house that's haunted, it's your son' the was weird" Luke agreed.

"I thought that devil things was weird looking" Allison shrugged. She is like a scary movie junkie I swear.

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight" I stated. That had to be the scariest movie ever.

"You are such a baby" Allison rolled her eyes at me.

"Well I didn't think it was that scary either" Luke said cockily. I raised and eyebrow at him, but let it go. He was practically screaming the whole time... Then it hit me. He's trying to impress Allison. He is such a dork I thought to myself.

We got outside the theater and saw it was almost 10:30.

"You guys wanna go clubbing?" Allison asked us.

"Uh, we are only 17" I looked at her suddenly.

"I have fake I.D's for us" She rolled her eyes and pulled out 4 I.D's.

Aaron grabbed them from her hands and looked at each of them. He lifted his head up and smirked at us "These could work" He held them up. I took them from his hand to look at them.

"You made me 22?" I asked shocked. I'm postive I don't look 22 years old.

"Yeah you can pass for a 22 year old" Luke said looking away from the I.D's in my hand.

I sighed "If you wanna go clubbing then I have to go home and change" I said in defeat.

"Yay!" My best friend squealed and pulled my into a tight hug.

Once she let go we headed back to Lukes' car and got in and headed to my house.He dropped Allison and I off, but before he drove off he leaned out the passenger window and said "We are going back to our house to change. Be back here in an hour" and with that they drove off.

We walked up the porch and I unlocked the front door and let Allison go through first so I could locked it behind her once we were inside.

We headed up the stairs to my room and we walked to my walk in closet.

"What should be wear?" I asked.

"Hold on. I know the perfect outfits" She then pulled off my short black dress from a hanger.

The dress came mid thigh and clung to my body perfectly.

"This is what your wearing" She handed the dress to me. Then, she went back to look for something for her to wear.

I looked at my dress and traced my fingers lightly against the silk felt material. It had a red belt that went under my bust and is strapless. I had to say this is my favorite dress that I owned.

"Found it!" Allison said happily. I looked up to see her holding my strapless silver dress. It was tight at the top and the part under the bust but then flowed freely at mid thigh.

"That dress is perfect" I grinned at her.

"Alright we need to hurry and do our makeup before the guys get here"

"Maybe I should invite Kaiden?" I asked shyly and looked at her.

"If he has an I.D then sure" She shrugged.

"Thank you!" I hugged her.

"Alright alright go call him" She chuckled and patted my head.

I rushed out of my closet and took my phone out of my back pocket and laid down on my bed. I scrolled to his name in my phone and pressed the green call button.

"Hello" I heard him answer breathless.

"Hey whatcha doing?"

"Just finished practice. What about you?"

"Well I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to a club with us?"

I heard him say bye to one of his team mates before answering me. "Who is us?"

"Me, Aaron, Luke, and Allison"

"Sure just give me time to go home and take a shower and change"

"Alright sounds good" I grinned.

"Which club?"

I told him the club and ade sure he had an I.D and he said he did. I hung up the phone with him and walked back into my closet and saw Allison sitting by my wall full of shoes trying to decide which one to pick.

"Having trouble?" I joked.

"Yes!" She through her hands up in frustration.

"Here" I picked a pair of black heels that went perfectly with the dress.

"Thank you! I swear you are my life saver, Caitlyn!" She pulled me into a tight hug.

"Haha no problem" I said grabbing my red heels off the top shelf.

"What did Kaiden say?" She asked as she started doing her makeup.

"He will meet us at the club once he is ready"

"Okay and he has an I.D?"

"Yep" I said going over next to her and started my makeup.

After we finished doing our smokey eye makeup we both helped eachother slip into our dresses and put our shoes on

I did loose curls in my hair while Allison straightened her hair. By the time we were done, we heard a honk outside. We grabbed out purses with everything we need in it and ran as fast as we could in 6 inch heels.

As I opened the front door I heard them honk again and I yelled out side "We are coming. Shut the hell up!" by a couple of louds laughters from them.

Once I locked the door behind us and we hurried towards the car.

"You took forever!" Aaron said as we got into the car.

"But hey they look hot so it's okay" Luke wagged his eyebrows at us which caused both me and Allison to hit him in the arm.

"Ow! For girls you hit hard" He pouted and rubbed his arms.

"Then don't be a perv" I rolled my eyes.

He mumbled something I couldn't hear and he started the car. It took about 15 minutes to get to the club.

"Hey Aaron is Billy working tonight?" Luke asked looking in the mirror to see his brother.

"Yeah he is"

"Okay he will let us in when we to the line"

Luke then parked the car and we got out and headed towards the main entrance.

"Yo Billy!" Aaron called. Then, a tall, big man turned around and smirked at us.

"Luke, Aaron, we don't need a repeat of last time you guys were here" Billy joked.

"What did they do?" I asked him.

"They started a giant fight with almost every guy inside that club"

"Good times" Luke and Aaron said at the same time.

"Alright you kids go on in" He unlatched the rope so we could get throught and as we started heading towards the club you could feel the vibrations under your feet from th bass.

We stepped into the club and made our way over to the bar. We found spots to sit next to the bar and Aaron said he was going to go get us some shots.

I looked around the club as Luke and Allison talked. It was dark exept from the lights coming from around the dance floor and from the bar. I saw many drunk people grinding and making out and I knew by the end of the night I would be just like them. I planned on getting so drunk that i wouldn't have to think about my crappy excuse of a life.

Aaron came back with a tray of 10 shots. Right as he set the tray on the table I quickly drank 2 and winced as the alcohol burned my throat.

"Woah slow down!" Aaron said jokingly.

I rolled my eyes at him and I felt my phone vibrate from inside my purse. I dug it out and saw that I had a text from Kaiden saying he was inside the club and I told him we were sitting by the bar. A couple seconds later I see Kaiden walking towards me and I stand up and he wraps me in his arms.

"How was practice?" I asked as I pulled away.

"It was intense"

"Well you are the quater back" I said and slid my hands up his chest. I felt him shiver at my touch and I smirked at him. I slid my arms around his neck and kissed him quickly before he could respond.

"You are such a tease somethimes" He growled in my ear.

"Only to you" I whispered.

He grinned at me and looked around me at Aaron, Luke, and Allison.

"Hey" He nodded his head to them.

They at chorused back a hey and Kaiden took my hand and led me to the bar.

"Well what can I get for you beautiful?" The bartender asked me... Well more asked my chest.

"Listen my eyes are up here" I snapped and he looked up at me and smirked.

"What can I get you. See anything you like?" He wagged his eyebrows at me.

"Well the only thing better then the drinks here are my boyfriend. But since I already have my boyfriend here I'll jsut take a Sex on the Beach"

He leaned over the bar and whispered to me 'We can ditch your boyfriend and go have some real fun"

"Hey asshole I'm right here and I will kick your ass if you keep messin with my girl" Kaiden snapped and stood up from his chair.

"Whatever dude" He walked off to make my drink and I looked over at Kaiden.

"Are you alright?" I asked worried.

"No I'm pissed. I hate it when other guys just make moves on you when they know you have a boyfriend"

"He didn't know"

"I don't care. he's probably like 10 years older than you"

"Kaiden stop! I came here to have fun and I invited you so we could have fun. So..." I got up out of my seat and grabbed his arm pulling him to his feet and led him tot he dance floor.

"Let's dance" I yelled over the loud music.

A fast beat song started playing and I turned around so I wasn't facing Kaiden and I felt his hands go on my waist and pulled me to him so our hips were pressed against each other. I stareted granding into him and I felt him get aroused. I smirked to myself and wrapped my arm around his neck from behind.

"You are so not being fair" He said huskily into my ear.

"Who said anything about being fair?" I turned my body around so I was facing him.

"I'll be back" I said and I felt him pull me back.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom"

He let go of me and I quickly made my way through the sea of sweaty bodies towards the empty hallway where the bathrooms were.

As I was about to enter the bathroom I felt something hit me hard in the back of the head.

I lifted my hand to my head and felt something sticky. I pulled my hand away and saw blood.

Then everything went black.

***********************************************************************************************************

Tell me your thoughts!

Sorry for any mistakes!

So Switching Lives is gone. I'm only going to write one story at a time because I get confused on what im writing sometimes when I'm writing more then 1 story.

COMMENT AND VOTE!

Thanks

-Cali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 4K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...
407K 16.4K 46
Kailin is 17 year old lesbian who don't sticks her self to a label, but this girl is full and sure of herself. She wants to finish highchool with a...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
Her Last Wish By Bia

Teen Fiction

685K 20.5K 39
Tiana Collin's life is horrible and she knows this. With an abusive father and a druggie for a mother and with absolutely no friends at school, she d...