Reincarnated As Muzan Kibutsu...

By Lyzide878988

A college student died and got reincarnated into the world of a manga he once loved. Not as the main protagon... More

Author's Note
The Rebirth #1
Cure #2
Three Centuries of Journey #3
Kibutsuji Fujin #4
Tamayo #6
Living together #7
Falling in love #8
User of the Breath of the Sun #9
The Strongest of the Two Kinds #10
Hakuji #11
NOTICE
Koyuki #12
The Tragedy and The Saviors #13
REWRITING JOURNAL (NOT A CHAPTER)
Unexpected Guest #14.5

The Woman #5

3.3K 110 13
By Lyzide878988

Two Hundred Years Later.

Muzan is still in his meditation.

In Muzan's mind: Heuk. My lust for human blood and flesh is too strong.

Muzan noticed someone walking inside the fortress.

Muzan: Why are you here?

A human woman's voice was heard.

The woman: i just want to know what's inside the fortress. I didn't know someone is living in here.

Muzan: Lies.

Muzan goes to where the woman standing to.

The woman trembled.

In Muzan's thought:  Why does she look so familiar?

Muzan: I could clearly hear your heartbeat. It's beating so fast after you said 'you just want to know what's inside the fortress'.

The woman: I-I'm sorry. But the truth i-is the village chi-chief ordered me to come here as the sa-sacrifice for God.

Muzan: Where did you came from and what do you mean 'sacrifice'?

The woman: I.. Er... I'm from the village on the foot of this mountain. And after every one hundred years the village would send a girl from our village to sacrifice for God, I'm the second sacrifice.

Muzan: Sacrifice? I'm not a God and i never asked anyone for a sacrifice.

The woman: Th-then why did our village has a tradition to send a girl in the top of the mountain as a sacrifice for God?

Muzan: I don't know. But would you mind telling me when did your village was established under the foor of the mountain?

The woman: It was written in the book from our village it said that
Two Hundred Years Ago.
The a hundred people man and women tried to climb the mountain for shelter but after they reach the top of the mountain they heared a voice.
The voice said 'get out of hear if not i will eat you all'. And after that the people descended from the mountain and created a village with a tradition to send a girl from the village every one hundred years as sacrifice for the God.

Muzan thought: ( I see, so those humans who tried to tresspass actually misunderstood my words. Hahahahaha it's expected though i scared them.)

The woman saw Muzan smirking.

The woman: Are you our God?

Muzan: I might be the one you're talking about but I'm not a God.

The woman: Then what are you?

Muzan: I'm blood sucking monster. Rawrrr.

Muzan showed his fang and jumpscared her.

The woman got scared. She jump and hugged the rock nearby her.

The woman in a robe. MOTTHEERRR.

Muzan: Pfft. Ahahahahaha. It's been Five hundred years since the last time i laughed like this.
Muzan thought - ( The last time i laughed like this was the time I'm still on my home world.)

The woman in a robe: You-your'e a blood sucking monster?

Muzan: Yes, i am. Since I'm a demon.

The woman: A...ah..a dem...

The woman passed out.

After the woman passed out Muzan carried her to a flat rock and let her rest there.

A few hour later the woman woke up.

Muzan: Your awake?

The woman: Yes.

Muzan: I hunted down a wild boar. Go cook it and eat it. Don't cook it all since you will only be the one to eat on what you cooked.

The woman: O-okay, but why? You don't want to eat?

Muzan: Did you forget? I'm a blood sucking monster. So of course i will let my victim grew up first before i take a feast on them.

The woman: Eekkkk!

Muzan: I'm just kidding. Hahahaha!

The woman began cooking the boar.
If there were missing ingredient she ask Muzan and Muzan will immediately go and get the ingredient she needs since he could run 3.4 km per second and immeasurable stamina there were no problem.

The woman finished cooking the boar and started eating.

Muzan just looked at her while eating.

Muzan: Is it good?

The woman: It's good i guess?

Muzan: Oh?

The woman: Do you want to eat.

Muzan: No. I'm a demon. It would only taste bad for me. Unless it's raw animal meat.

The woman: I see.

Muzan saw her looking at him in unhappy face.

Muzan: Feeling bad about me?

The woman: Have you eaten a human flesh?

Muzan remembered the most traumatizing event in his life. It was the time he first became a demon. Worrying about hurting other people he ate his hands.

The woman saw Muzan's disgusted face and laught out loud.

The woman: Pfft. To think Demon-san looked disgusted on a human flesh.

Muzan: Don't misunderstand me. I'm not disgusted on human flesh but...

The woman: But what?

Muzan: Nothing. just finish eating your food.

The woman: Okay.

After eating.

The woman: Hey! Demon-san why aren't you eating anything?

Muzan: I don't need to eat.

The woman: Why?

Muzan: You'll only be disgusted.

The woman. It's okay, just tell me.

Muzan: Five hundred years ago. I ate a raw pig alive. It taste like burnt steak so i decided to never it raw animal again. Even though it's much better on eating my on hand.

The woman: What did you say? Eating your own hand?

Muzan: Yeah, and to tell you the truth. I never tasted human flesh or blood.
Not even once. But i have already eaten a demon, that's my self. I was disgusted when you mentioned eating a human flesh since i remember how i tasted horribly.

The woman: They why are you still alive?

Muzan: You can say I'm eating my self.

The woman: What

Muzan: I can freely move my body. Internally and Externally. Just put it simply i eat my insides and digest it. It's no problem for me since i can keep regenerating my digested organs or flesh.

The woman just looked at Muzan with an expressionless face.

The woman: Ohhhhh.

Muzan:.......

The next day.

Muzan: Anyway, Who are you?

The woman replied in a happy voice as if she's waiting for him to ask her name.

The woman: I'm......

Dude... To think that i can write two chapters a day.
There will always be a grammatical errors on my story but still please bear with it hahaha. I'm not a professional and just writing this for fun. I'll just try my best to write two to three chapters per week since i can't write everyday, i also have to study.
-Lyzide

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.9K 25
What would happen if nezuko died of hypothermia instead of becoming a demon? What if tanjiro became a demon instead? ~~~ Tanjiro walks mindlessly thr...
42.2K 1.1K 16
~Sequel to Kimetsu No Yaiba:Muzan x reader~ Muzan have been miserable after Mitsuki left him for over 3 years. He realised he missed her and what a h...
33.9K 700 29
What if the Gods decides to kill Muzan, and he in his last moments of life transforms Muichiro in a demon? A really powerfull one, becoming the next...
48.1K 1.3K 28
Blood, torture, death, possibly major character death, depression I will be starting at the USJ battle and may skip a lot of things from the anime, o...