𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐬𝐬�...

By naurcii

He bent me over his office desk and stripped away my underwear, letting the cold breeze hit my ass. He insert... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
not an update
20

4

5.1K 45 20
By naurcii

From the night before, a lot of yelling had taken place.

"I'll just pay you back, okay? Just take the money out of my account and the problem is solved." I stated.

"Oh, so you had money, you just didn't want to spend it?" He argued, raising an eyebrow.

The room had gone silent.

"Go on, speak up."

"Look, I only spent your money when I was angry at you after arguments like this one. That's it, I swear."

He cleaned his teeth with his tongue and slowly walked up to me, sending my body in a state of fear. He then leaned into my breathing space, inches away from my face.

"You are going to pay back every single dollar you stole from me. I don't care how but every single dime should be in my account by this Saturday or else I will make sure the whole world knows the type of person you really are. You, Parisa, are a heartless monster."

I scoffed in his face, "Oh please, if anything you are as 'heartless' as me, if so even more than you claim I am."

The anger had overflown in his eyes at my statement. You could tell he was getting fed up with just being in my presence.

"Say that again, I dare you."

I repeated the statement even slower than I did before. I was then greeted with a hard slap across my face. I quickly looked back up to see a sick grin on his face.

"You, Parisa, were nothing without me. Don't you forget that." He said before walking into our bedroom slamming the door shut.

I sighed, feeling the side of my cheek sting from the slap. I walked into the freezer to take out an ice pack then made my way to the living room couch. I placed the ice pack to the cheek and shivered at the contact of the stinging surface and the cold object.

I then took the laptop from off the coffee table, and turned it on, proceeding to log into my bank account. I knew it was wrong to spend money that wasn't mine without permission but seeing Allen's money decreasing more and more he did something wrong always made me smile from ear to ear. To be fair, I never kept track of how much money I spent. If I was to make an estimation, I'd say I flushed about 35 thousand dollars from his account with absolutely no regret. I sent that exact amount of money to his account, logged out and then turned the laptop off.  After our really tiring argument, before I knew it, I fell asleep.

It hadn't even struck 5am yet and I was already being driven to work by my chauffeur. My day was packed, and I was completely booked. I had an entire long list of people, mainly women in their early twenties to mid-thirties, who I had to interview who had applied to be my assistant. Since my previous one was fired, I hadn't bothered to find a new one until now, since all my work was piling up and I couldn't possibly do this on my own. All of this wouldn't have been happening if my former assistant hadn't accused me of having an inappropriate relationship with her, all while having a "wife and 2 children at home" just because I refused to give her a raise. That was completely bullshit yet almost everyone had believed it. I groaned thinking about it. The fact that my company had fallen down to almost nothing just because of a rumor still upsets me to this day.

To distract myself, I took my phone out of my side pocket. I mindlessly opened Instagram, proceeding to scroll through my feed. There was nothing that interested me; I saw the usual food, traveling vlogs and it all bored me until I came across a post made 12 hours ago.

She looked like a fucking goddess. Her brown skin complimented her mesmerizing dark eyes, her pretty smile that made my heart skip a few beats(even though it wasn't directed towards me). Although I have little knowledge on makeup, the little amount she appeared to have on suited her quite well along with the white dress and the black jacket with the diamond necklace and earrings she wore. The way I was so stuck on admiring her through that one picture, I hadn't noticed there were other pictures attached. The second picture was similar to the first but her smile was instead in an adorable pout. The last picture displayed her entire outfit, with her posing and smiling. Before I could even think, my chauffeur had interrupted my thoughts notifying that we had arrived.

"Thank you." I stated.

I shoved my phone into my back pocket, opening the car door exiting. As soon as I left the car, the chauffeur had immediately driven off, the car disappearing into the distance. I placed my hands in my side pockets, entering the building.

As soon as I had entered, I received my daily greeting from my receptionist, Gloria.

"Good morning, sir." she smiled at me, removing her eyes from her laptop screen for a quick second to greet me, then returned back to it, continuing typing.

"Good morning, Gloria. Do you have the files I requested?"

"Uhm... yes! They're somewhere around here." She said, rummaging through a shit ton of files surrounding her.

"Here we are." she handed the files I asked for. "Oh, and here are the resumes for the interviewees later today."

"What would I do without you Gloria?" she giggled, returning back to work. I moved from the receptionist desk and made my way to the elevator, tapping my feet against the marble floor waiting impatiently.

After a few seconds, the elevator had finally opened up, allowing me to finally enter. As I entered, I pressed the top left button which leads me to my office.

The elevator came to a halt and the doors had opened, revealing my office.

"Good morning, Spence", my secretary, Tiffany, had emerged from off my desk springing herself unto me clinging to my chest, throwing her hands around my neck, interlocking her fingers.

I rolled my eyes at her and sighed, "What do you want Miss Mayfield?"

She dramatically gasped as if she was genuinely offended. "Miss Mayfield? What happened to my actual name Tiffany? Plus, I know that you have quite a busy day today, so I was here to provide you with some... support." she offered, treading her fingers down to the crotch of my pants, lingering over my dick.

I once again groaned, "No thank you. You can leave now."

She brushed her hair behind her and pouted, looking up at me.

"Spenceyy..c'mon. It'll be quick I promise."

"I. said. No." I stated.

"Your so fucking stubborn, you know that right? All I'm doing is just putting my mouth to good use and you know I'm good at what I do."

I was really getting annoyed with her. I moved from infront of her to take my seat by my desk. She invited herself to sit on my desk, once again.

I raised an eyebrow at her, and she simply giggled at me. She walked over to my chair, standing right behind me. Her hands made their way to my belt unbuckling it slowly.

"Tiffany, you are dismissed." I spoke, taking up a file to flip through to seem as if I was truly busy.

She sighed, I also had a feeling she rolled her eyes at me and left. I heard her heels hitting the floor with every step, it gets softer and softer the further she went.

I turned around and threw the file of my desk, which resulted the other files to be a bit more scattered.

I threw my head back and yawned. I checked the time on my watch, it reading 5:30. It was way too early to be dealing with this shit. I set an alarm for 8:00 to wake me up before I had fell asleep with my head on the desk.

I woke up and decided not to waste any time. I had entered into the bathroom, immediately turning on the bathtub pipe, allowing it to be filled up with warm water. I also threw in some French-Vanilla scented body wash.

I took off my robe and placed it on the clothing hanger, which was right next to the heater. Once I was satisfied with the amount in the tub, I turned it off and carefully went into the tub, not wanting any water to spill.

As soon as my body was fully emerged in the water, I felt my nerves become less tense and my body relaxed. I lightly moaned at the feeling, as it felt as a weight had been lifted up from off my shoulders.

I then took my loofa, soaping up my entire body carefully, making sure to get every inch. Then after, I washed all the soap off me.

Respectively, I unclogged the drain watching the water exit the tub in a small swirl. I proceeded to dry myself off with a towel that was already in the first place. Leaping up stood, I wrapped the robe around my body and moved from the outside of my tub to the front of the mirror. The ends of my hair had gotten a bit wet so I turned on the hair dryer to let it do it's thing. The heat hitting my body sent a shiver down my spine. I then pulled my makeup bag from under the cupboard, and sighed. I debated on if I should go all natural or do what I usually do. I tapped the sink with my nail. I gave up and just decided to do what I usually did and quickly applied it to my face.

*knock* "Can you hurry up? I need to get ready for work." He loudly said from behind the door.

I rolled my eyes at his request and ignored his response. He knocked even harder this time,
"Parisa, hurry the fuck up. I need to leave."

"Your fully aware that there is a guest bathroom down the hall. Use that instead."

He said something that I couldn't quite make out, then left with slamming the door.

I put everything back in place and exited the bathroom.

I took the dress that Deb had chosen for me and placed it on the bed along with the heels. I took my black hand bag out of the closet and placed it next to the dress.

It was now time for me to get ready. I unclothed myself from the robe and threw it on the floor. Respectively, I applied deodorant and lotion then clothed myself in my black laced undergarments. I put on a tainted brown stocking then the dress. I went to to admire how I looked with the dress on and I looked so professional right now. My heels were then drawn unto my feet, completing the look. I smiled at myself. If I could fuck myself, I would. I'm the midst of admiring myself, Allen returned to the bedroom.

We made an uncomfortably long eye-contact. This gave me enough time to examine his current state. His hair wet, still having water dripping form his split ends, falling unto his chest. A white towel wrapped around the lower half of his body, with his hand holding it up, preventing it from falling down. He eyes me up and down, exploring my body with his eyes. I swear I saw a fire light in them. He then snapped out of it and returned to playing the upset husband role, moving to the closet.

I unpaused my actions then put on my earrings into their respectful places. I then brushed the imaginary dirt off my dress and checked the time on my phone. "7:15, I better leave." I mumbled. As soon as I took my bag up, I felt hands being wrapped around my waist holding me tightly and a nose being nuzzled into my neck, then leaving slow wet kisses along my neck.

I threw my head back as his lips reached to that one spot of my neck, "Allen, I have to go." I said, trying to suppress the sounds I so desperately wanted to make. 

He rubbed himself on me slowly, feeling his buldge grow through his underwear. He groaned at the friction. Although Allen and I were in a "fight" right now, he'd always get like this whenever he was ready to have some make-up sex, which only he enjoyed. 

"Allen, I'm going to be late."

"But you look so good right now... I'll be so quick I promise." He whined, and his dick twitched, his fingers digging deeper into my skin.

"Please, please, please, please.."

I released myself from his grasp and turned around to look at him. The first think my eyes had noticed was the very noticeable precum stain on his underwear.

"Sweetheart, I really have to go. I'm going to be late, and it'll make such a terrible first impression. How about when I get home, hm? You'll have me all night long and I'll be only on display only for you." I lied through my teeth, putting my eyes around his neck.

He walked towards me, cornering me against a wall. "I wanna fuck you. Right. Now." he demanded.

I hated Allen sometimes, and sometimes is right now. He acts like a 5-year-old child that thinks he's entitled to anything he wants.

"And I. Said. No." I slowly said back to him, making sure the words went through his ears.

I took up my car keys and was about to exit, then suddenly, Allen grabbed my arm and got a firm grip on my wrist, squeezing tighter and tighter by the second.

"Later, I'm going to fuck you up real good. Your going to be crying over my cock begging me to stop and all I'm going to do is laugh at your pathetic ass." He grinned.

Usually before all this when he said this I'd be turned on, but now, I was getting an awful feeling about this. Waves of fear went through my body, but I quickly brushed them off by scoffing at his statement.

"We'll see about that." Shutting the door in his face. 

I checked my bag for my car keys and thankfully they were there. I couldn't bother to go back in there to face Allen. I started the car and headed on the streets, headed to my destination. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499 26 22
Can i?" He whispered tilting his face along with mine parting his lips after licking them. "Yes" i muttered and he smiled amusingly "Bold move, swee...
463K 3.5K 29
"Open up, Eve." His voice was deep, yet velvety like silk. "Wider, I want to fuck you in every single hole till all you can remember is my name." He...
789 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
100K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...