The Plug's Crush (BBW)

By mysafesanctuary_

'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequote... More

Character's List โค๏ธ
TPC - 1
TPC - 2
TPC - 3
TPC - 4
TPC - 5
TPC - 6
TPC - 7
TPC - 8
TPC - 9
TPC - 10
TPC - 11
TPC - 12
TPC - 14
TPC - 15
TPC - 16
TPC - 17
TPC - 18
TPC - 19
TPC - 20
TPC - 21
TPC - 22
TPC - 23
TPC - 24
TPC - 25
TPC - 26
TPC - 27
TPC - 28
TPC - 29
TPC - 30
TPC - 31
TPC - 32
TPC - 33
TPC - 34
TPC - 35
TPC - 36
TPC - 37
TPC - 38
TPC - 39
TPC - 40
TPC - 41
TPC - 42
TPC - 43
TPC - 44
TPC - 45
TPC - 46
TPC - 47
TPC - 48
TPC - 49
TPC - 50
TPC - 51
TPC - 52
TPC - 53
Epilogue
UPDATE!

TPC - 13

8.4K 275 24
By mysafesanctuary_

MAR'S POV ~ 8pm

'You okay ma?' I asked Cela, cause she looked deep in thought. I could tell that was hard on her.

'I'm fine' she said shrugging me off.

'You gon be okay if I go out to do sum real quick? I'm not gon take long' I asked her and she shrugged.

'Whatever' she said and I sighed and drove back to the house in silence.

I was gon get her some stuff to make her feel better, but I had to do sum first.

8:23pm - at the trap

I walked into the trap and saw Po and David, smoking a blunt and talking and laughing. I walked up to David and punched him in the face. He tried hitting me again, but I grabbed him and then we started fighting.

'Get off me nigga. Fuck is you doing?' He said and he adjusted himself as he got off the floor and Po pulled him back.

'Just chill out bro' Po said and David huffed.

'What the fuck did you do that for?' He said sitting back down and relighting his blunt.

'I dare you to talk to Cela like that again infront of me. I'm gon kill your ass' I said and David scoffed. 'You'on wanna try me nigga, my trigger fingers been itching for a while now' I said and Po smirked.

'It ain't even got nun to do with you. It's my family' he said and I nodded.

'It's your family but you talk to them like shit' I said laughing. 'You gon do sum for me. You gon go over to your mamas house, apologise and then you gon apologise to Cela with a hand written note. You better mean that shit too. Remember I put money in your pocket nigga' I said and he looked down. 'Well what you waiting for bro?' I said and he huffed and walked out.

'Damn you really love this girl bro, I ain't never seen you like that for no female' he said chuckling and I nodded.

'Yeah I do bro. I ain't ever had a love like this before. But imma fuck witchu bro, got sum to do' I said and dapped him up and left outta the trap.

***

'C? Where you at? I'm home' I said and I heard nothing.

'Yeah, imma call you back he just got home. Bye girl, love you too' she said and hung up with whoever she was on the phone with.

'Hey baby, i missed you' she said standing up and wrapping her hands round my neck.

'I missed you too love. I got you sum, it's down on the kitchen island' I said and she squealed.

We walked downstairs into the kitchen together and she cooed.

'Aw baby, this so cute' she said through glossy eyes. 'I love You so much'

'I love you too' I responded to her.

'I brought some Wingstop aswell, cause I heard your stomach grumbling in the car but you was mad so I left you' I told her and we both laughed.

We opened up the food, plated it and started eating.

'Oh yeah, guess who texted me?' She said and I looked up at her. 'David. I didnt respond and I don't really wanna speak to him right now. I need to talk to my mama first' she said and I nodded.

'He was texting me all weird, like double texting. He never does that, but still. Weird right?' She said and I nodded through squinted eyes, chewing on my wing.

I knew David was a prideful guy, and Cela was petty, so I had to move this situation along somehow. Im not gon tell her that though.

'I'm gonna go home after school tomorrow and catch my mom before she goes to work. I've never not spoken to her before but she's not talking to me and I hate that' she said and I nodded.

'Come here' I said to her, wiping my hand on some tissue and she sat on my lap.

She leaned into my neck and I rubbed her back and she sighed.

'Promise me Youre not gonna leave me' she said muffled, taking in the scent of my shirt.

'I'm not going no where mama, I promise you that' I said to her and I put out my pinky for her.

'Aw you remembered' she said wiping her face and she interlocked our pinky's together and I kissed hers. ' I love You' I said and i grabbed her neck and kissed her and she deepened it.

'I love you too, I love you so much'

CELA'S POV ~ after school 3:05pm

Imani wasn't in school today cause she wasn't feeling well so it was just me today. I signed out and started speed walking to my car and I saw David leaning on it, waiting for me Im guessing. He looked all beaten and bruised.

'What are you doing here David?' I asked him as I went through my bag to get my car keys.

'I just came to give you this' he said, handing me an envelope with my name on it.

'Thanks? Why do you look like that?' I asked him and he shrugged.

'Don't worry about all that' he said walking off and I looked around confused before getting into my car.

I opened the letter and it wrote :

Cela, I'm sorry for calling you outta your name. Ion know what I was thinking, but I just want the best for you and sooner or later, you're gna see I was right.

I finished reading the letter and scoffed. 'Sorry my ass' I said ripping up the letter and throwing the pieces outta my window.

I stopped by the corner store to pick up some snacks for Mani cause I knew she wasn't feeling well and then I made my way to the house.

4:05pm

I got home later than usual cause there was so much traffic and I was annoyed cause I didn't wanna miss talking to my mom.

I unlocked the door with my key and went in.

'Mom, Mani? Can we talk at the table please?' I asked them both and they nodded and walked to the table.

One thing about my mom is that she doesn't hold grudges or stay mad for long, she knows we're obviously gonna make mistakes but she just wants what's best for us at the end of the day.

'First of all mama, from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry for fighting' I said and she nodded.

'I'm sorry too mama, I didn't like the way those girls were talking about my sister and I'm always gon have her back' Mani said and we smiled at each other.

'Girls, it's okay. I'm sorry for acting that way, and I'm also sorry for ruining dinner. Cela we should do over dinner one of these days, just us and him. Not you Imani and definitely not your brother' she said and we laughed and Imani looked fake hurt before she shook her head.

'I ain't wanna come anyways' she sassed playfully and my mama mugged her playfully.

'Has David apologised to you yet?' I asked my mama as she sipped on her tea and she nodded.

'Yeah, it seems like he's going through something. He looked all hurt earlier when he came by here' my mama explained.

'Yeah he came outside my school to hand me a note. I wonder what happened to him'

'He looks beaten up to me' Imani said and stopped herself from laughing.

'Imani, that is your brother' my mama said and Imani bussed out laughing.

'I'm sorry mama I can't help it' Mani bussed out laughing.

'Girl get out of here. I love You' she said and Imani got up and kissed her on the cheek before walking out.

'Oh yeah, I got you some snacks, I left them in the front room' I shouted to her.

'I love You sis, Thank You' she said and fake coughed.

'I love You Cece' My mama said and I kissed me on the cheek before leaving for work.

5:45pm

I heard my phone buzz and it was David. You're man is a bitch. Fighting me for what?

I laughed at how sassy he was then responded. What are you talking about? What are you telling me right now?

He came in yesterday and started fighting me. All because of you. Why you sending your man to beat me up?

What?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 10K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
129K 2.6K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...
627K 23.8K 67
"Why do you do that?" "Do what?" "Talk down on yourself. Every time you get frustrated with yourself you resort to talking bad about yourself." "Thos...
40.5K 1K 16
๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ...