Mingyu's Bunny =Cheolgyu=

By MJAlmoroto

Mingyu had very boring days until his lazy grumpy and jealous little fluffy bunny comes into his life. Short... More

Sleepy Bunny
Sweet Bunny
Special 1/2
Special 2/2
Dancing Bunny
Halloween Special
Sick Bunny
Bunny at SabaPicnic
Jealous Bunny
Bunny Marathon 1/5
Bunny Marathon 2/5
Bunny Marathon 3/5
Bunny Marathon 4/5
Marathon bunny 5/5
Bunny at the Doctor
Valentine's Day Special
Bunny in the Amusement Park
Special Birthday
Special: The Adventures of Bunny Cheol and Puppy Han
Special: When it all began
Bunny Marathon 1/3
Bunny Marathon 2/3
Bunny marathon 3/3
Bunny and the In-Laws
Bunny and A Proposal
Bunny and a Bachelor Party
Bunny and A Wedding
Bunny and Honeymoon 1/2
Bunny and Moon Thousand 2/2
Bunny and a Happy Ending
Epilogue
Special
Jihan Special
Verkwan Special
Soonhoon Special
WonHui Special
Joshua's Puppy

Gift Bunny

621 22 0
By MJAlmoroto

Seungcheol puffed out his chubby rosy cheeks as he looked at the pink watch on his wrist as the seconds ticked past the minutes and his Mingoo didn't come home to him.

Seungcheol's eyes began to water since many ugly things were going through his bunny mind where there was only one ending "Bunny without Mingoo" his ears fell just when the door is opened.

"My bunny. I'm home!" Mingyu steps inside and closes the door when he feels a small thin body press against his.

"Mingoo bad. Cheolllie thought you left him." He spoke giving little sobs. Mingyu was upset when he heard the little moans and more when he felt his shirt wet from his baby's tears.

"Bunny don't cry. Mingoo is already here and he would never leave his bunny." He hugs him tightly passing his arms around the small waist of her baby who presses his cheek against Mingyu's chest.

"Do you swear Mingoo?" He asks pouting with his little pink lips that taste like strawberry a little drug for the older one.

"I promise my gift bunny." He smiles showing the beautiful dimple that he loved who immediately left a tender kiss feeling his cheeks warm up.

"I love you Mingoo."

"I love you too my gift bunny."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 856 37
Seventeen oneshots and short stories!! Smut/Fluff/Angst This book has everything (mostly smut!) This book has mature contents, please read at your...
544K 15.7K 58
The Sexual tension between your forced fiancé who is in fact your best friends boyfriend. How in the hell will the pan out? 18+ [Story includes stro...
2.5K 107 27
Three once inseparable brothers have now become distant and cold to each other. A tragedy of the past has become a trauma of the present. What will b...
770 28 23
ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟʟ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ. ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢs. ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴀʟʟɪɴ...