The Mafias Princess

By roseyzoa

" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way... More

Cast+book trailer+intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
A/N

Fourteen

298K 6.6K 2.4K
By roseyzoa

Sofia

I'm going insane

I was waken up at 7am today and have been moving nonstop since then. Allison had to make sure no one disturbed me today so everything could go perfectly for the wedding. I had just finished a massage which was the most relaxed I've been all day.

" We'll start on hair and makeup soon but first I'll get you some fruits to snack on." One of the maids rambles on, checking things off of a list.

The wedding was at four thirty and It was almost half past one now. I sigh as I lean back in my chair, watching as the makeup and hair supplies were being set up.

I was dressed in a pink robe and my hair was fresh from getting washed, pulled up in a fluffy towel.

" Are you excited miss? Todays the big day!" One of the maids who I grew closer to today named Stacy said, her eyes glittering. I'm not sure she knew the true reality of this marriage that she seemed to adore so much.

She looked to be in her early 20's, with long black hair pulled into a bun and bright blue eyes.

I didn't want to ruin the mood for her so I decide to keep positive. " Of course I'm excited!" I laugh, and she smiles back at me.

" You must be so happy marrying the love of your life!" She screeches excitedly as she hands me the plate of fruits filled with fresh peaches, raspberries, kiwis, Strawberries, and pineapple.

" It is quite nice." I say, smiling as I take the plate but my eyes empty of any emotion.

" Stacy, that's enough speaking to the miss, get back to work." Another maid whispers to her, nudging Stacy's shoulder and she groans before walking over to where the rest of the maids were setting up the hair and makeup supplies.

" You look absolutely gorgeous, Miss Agosti!" Allison gasps as I walk out of the room, all the maids watching as they see how all their hard work turned out.

I look at myself in the mirror with the gorgeous white dress on, my hair curled loosely and diamond jewelry covering my neck, ears, and wrist.

" Wow." I whisper to myself, I never thought I could ever look like this, like I was a princess.

Sadly the beauty of the dress wasn't anything compared to what I had to agree to today, forever. I keep asking myself if I should just run away at this point and never come back but I knew I wasn't capable of it, especially if I was thinking I could ever hide from the Italian mafia.

" It's time to head over to the venue, miss." Allison says, and shortly after I'm escorted down to a shiny black limo by two of Connors men dressed in suits.

They had been looking at the floor the entire time, even when greeting me their eyes were glued to the ground.

Weird.

I get into the leather seats, smiling at the driver but he quickly averts his eyes from me.

I frown while leaning back in my seat, playing with my fingers. I look up at the two men through my lashes, wanting to create some small talk before it got any more awkward.

" So, what are your names?" I start, looking between both of them. They still had their eyes glued to the ground.

" My name is Joseph and this is Peter, he doesn't talk much." Joseph says and I squint my eyes at them. What is it with them and the floor?

" The view of the floor must be very beautiful today, huh?" I joke, but they don't respond and I sigh looking out of the window, hoping the driver gets lost or takes a wrong turn on the drive there so I didn't have to go to this wedding.

We unfortunately arrive at the large venue after a fairly short drive and I could already hear the chatter of the guests through the other side of the large double doors I'd have to walk through soon enough. My eyes wander around the place that seemed like some part of a castle, gold rimming the large ceiling covered in gorgeous paintings.

I feel a heavy weight in my stomach all of a sudden, trying to calm my nerves before I threw up.

" Miss, are you ready?" An older woman asks me, and I try to hold in my tears as I nod my head. Joseph and Peter were at the entrance with 5 other men who I was 100% sure were armed just in case anything happened.

In fact, there were probably dozens of men from the Italian mafia inside and outside of the venue armed, and I wouldn't be surprised if Connor was too. A very normal wedding for sure.

I didn't even know who was invited to this wedding if I'm going to be quite honest, all I knew was that I had to say I do or be buried alive.

I stand in front of the two large doors, trying to keep my eyes from watering as a woman fixed my dress before I walked down the aisle. Usually when you get married you cry of joy, I never expected this is how my marriage would go.

" It's been a while, hasn't it?" I hear a familiar raspy voice and freeze in my spot when I feel a rough hand grabbing my arm tightly.

My eyes turn to his own that looked at me with hatred burning in them, the same ones I had gotten used to my entire life.

" W..what are you doing here." I whisper, my gaze quickly moving to the ground on instinct. I hadn't realized how different I had started acting when I was away from my family, but my real self was showing again, the one even more pathetic then the other.

" Walking you down the aisle, like a father should do." He snickers, his tough hands still on my arm as we stood in front of the doors.

I hear music start to play, and the flower girl had already gone out, gently releasing the red roses from her small hands as they flew onto the ground.

I felt like I was about to throw up, my eyes that I tried so hard to keep from watering now on the brink of tears when his sharp nails dig into my arm, and no one noticed because how could a father do anything to his precious little girl?

" You better have not told that motherfucker anything." He whispers, a horrifying tone in his voice and I quickly nod my head, trying not to gag at his alcohol and cigar breath.

The doors start to completely open and I suddenly feel hundreds of eyes on me, my hands tightening around the white flowers in my hands as the sinking feeling in my stomach only gets worse.

Taking a deep breath I move my gaze up, locking eyes with Connor who stood at the other side, a black suit on. He turns his eyes back in front of him at the place I would stand soon enough right as we make eye contact, now just the side of his head in view, the tattoo behind his ear showing and his jawline clenched.

As always he looked angry for no reason at all.

We walk down the long aisle and I hear gasps from the older women as I walk by them. The entire venue was decorated with white flowers, and beautiful lights hanging everywhere.

The walk is finally over and I feel my arm sting where my papas nails release from the tight grip he had on my arm. l'm stood right across from Connor as we stand underneath an arch covered in white flowers.

My papa goes back to sit with mama and Anastasia who were both giving me disgusted looks as soon as I looked over at them.

I feel Connors eyes burning into me, almost as if he was trying to study me like a map.

The marriage officiant clears his throat, looking between us both before starting to read the wedding ceremony script. The venue was quiet now, all eyes on both of us as we stood there.

I felt sick

"We are gathered here today to join Connor and Sofia in the union of marriage." The man starts, his voice clear and loud as it echoed throughout the large room.

"This marriage is not to be entered into lightly, but thoughtfully and seriously, and with love and responsibility" He says, my throat feeling like it was getting punched over and over again.

" Connor, do you take Sofia to be your wife?"He begins, and I look up at Connor who had already been looking down at me.

"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?"

" I do." His deep voice answers, no hint of hesitation.

"And Sofia, do you take Connor to be your husband?"

No, no I don't.

"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?"

I can't even form words until the marriage officiant clears his throat, looking at me patiently to answer.

" I do." I say, nearly on the brink of breaking down.

The officiant is given the rings as he stands in between us.

"Please repeat after me: I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love for you."

We repeat the words and I feel chills on my skin when Connor gently grabs my hand, pulling it up to him as he slips the diamond ring on my finger.

I shakily take the ring from the officiant, taking Connors hand as I place the ring on his own finger. Before I move my hand away he squeezes my own gently and I look up at him but he pretends he never did it.

"And now by the power vested in me by God, it is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may now kiss the bride!" The officiant declares, the cheers from the guests sounding like a blur when Connor takes a couple steps forward and moves his hand behind my neck, pulling me close as his lips come onto my own.

I put my hand on his chest, gently pushing him back and moving my lips away from his own. I notice him looking at my red arm and I quickly move it behind my back, my eyes noticing the look of hatred in my papas eyes as he carefully looked over at me.

The reception was shortly after but I was taken to a separate room to get changed into my reception dress by a maid before going back out. It was a long white dress, with a deep slit in the leg.

I sit on the vanity chair, looking at my reflection through the large lit up mirror. They fix up my makeup and brush through my long hair, and as they do my focus moves to the large ring now on my finger.

" Miss Agosti, you're all set, I'll escort you to the reception." The maid says quietly and I nod my head, getting up as she leads the way.

" Thank you." I whisper when she takes me in front of the door. I could hear the music and the loud chatter of the guests.

I look at my arm, the red marks from my papa even worse now and I sigh, just wanting to turn around and leave.

" What's a bride doing looking so sad on her wedding day?" I hear a masculine voice say as I'm about to walk in, my head quickly moving to the side at the sudden voice, a man around 5'10 with hair so blonde it nearly looked white looking at me with a boyish smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 3.5K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...
142K 3.2K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
1.3M 37.2K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...
1.9K 97 14
Andrei Novikov is the new head of the Novikov Bratva. Indifferent, unflappable, and cold, Andrei is as stoic as he is lethal, as strategic as he is b...