Existence

By nottkaylee

Kinsley Russo has never had a normal life. From living with her abusive mom and step father to living with he... More

prologue/ meet the characters.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36
A/N
37
38.
39.
40.
41
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63.
My other stories!
Alternative Ending

54.

8.2K 182 8
By nottkaylee

K I N S L E Y ' S P O V

   We made our way to my room and I closed the door just as the yelling began. What the hell have I caused.

I moseyed my way over to my bed and jumped on it face first. I groaned in annoyance and both myself and what I have done. "What are you thinking about mi amore?" Keaton asked, gliding his hand up and down my back.

I was silent for a minute, "What have I caused." I said, not moving my head from the pillow. "I can assure you that none of this has anything to do with whatever the hell is going on right now." He said. I felt the bed dip beside me as he also jumped on the mattress.

I moved my head to look into his piercing grey eyes. "Do we have to go to this thing?" I asked him, closing my eyes. He chuckled "Yes, sadly we are needed their. If we weren't I would be staying here with you for sure." He said.

There was a knock on my door, causing me to jump off the bed. "Come in." I grumbled. "Can we get ready with you?" Aiden said. I nodded, not seeing the other 6 boys trailing behind him.

In walked Aiden, Caiden, Roman, Max, and Kenji. I heard Keaton groan next to me at the sight of my brothers. "We only have two hours to get ready. Dad is down their making a big deal out of absolutely nothing." I laughed at his remark and went to my closet.

   I haven't been in here in forever. The last time actually was when Keaton and I got into that stupid argument. I stopped in my tracks, seeing the piles of clothes left just the way I had it.

   I looked around the room, feeling a sense of deja vu. I felt a pair of arms snake around my torso. "You ok mi amore?" Keaton asked. I blinked a few times and smiled. "Uhh- yea. No i'm trying to decide what I want to wear." I said, breaking out of his hold.

   I saw a small frown take over his smirk. "You will look good in whatever." He whispered. I nodded and started looking around the room once more.

   "Ok well, I'm gonna go get my shit together. Call me if you need me alright?" He said, turning to leave. I whispered a 'ok' and he left the room.

_______________________________

And this is where I ended it on November 13th. Literally a whole month of me doing nothing.

Definitely getting back into the writing habit. I have no clue what happened for me to even get out of writing.

I apologize for the wait on this chapter and it's extremely short because, you know, a month, I don't remember what i was thinking about-

Anyways, hope you are all doing well, with a  stress free week!

<3 K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 1K 30
Bella Romano a girl with normal life who lives with her mom her dad passed away when she was 2 years old Ace D'angelo a Italian mafia leader who liv...
142K 2.9K 38
Book 1: Fire and Ice series. Twins Marina and Lukas Sloane, where taken from their father and brothers at a few months old by their mother. When she...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

64.5K 2.5K 58
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
76.1K 1.7K 26
Words can't explain how much pain I felt during those years. The beatings, insults, and worst of all, the nightmares. Elizabeth was known as the Lost...