wolfkissed| petyr baelish (li...

By sadluvslut

*DISCONTINUED* " No matter how much I despise your dishonorable ways and life of death and debauchery, I can'... More

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
The First Letter
The Second Letter
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Daenerys - A Side Chapter
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
PART II
I HATE THIS BOOK
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight

Thirty-Six

515 22 1
By sadluvslut

Jale stood by Sansa in front of the crowd. Her head held high as Sansa sunk. There were ears on her cheeks but she dare not wept. It was the first time she had seen Sansa in a week.

"Don't let them think you guilty." Jale whispered as she nudged her sisters shoulder.

Arya had never been found. She had over heard it from the guards outside her room. It made Jale hopeful Arya would escape the hell which had erupted.

"How can you stand this? Them yelling at us. Glaring with hatred." Sansa cried.

"I can't. But father needs you too. Don't believe Cersei. We have to protect him in any way we can. And even if that means standing stoically while they debate taking his head off." Sansa whaled in agony at Jales bluntness.

Jale had already ended her true crying. When Lord Baelish had visited her he said everyone could hear her at night across the Red Keep.

He had warned her, to keep her, Sansa, and Arya safe. But how could he have known the King would die if he hadn't been a part of it. Part of her truly believed Lord Baelish could have played a part in setting up her father.

Jale never cried.

Even when they took her fathers head off.

END OF PART I

part ii will be published in this same novel in january so i can get caught up on my writing to publish more consistently

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.8K 27
{Book 1: The She-Wolf of Winter} Lilia Stark was the second child born to Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard Stark. For thirteen years she lived in the qui...
241K 9.1K 190
Aelinor Baratheon stands out in her family. She doesn't have the golden hair and green eyes of her mother and younger siblings. Nor does she have bla...
1.1M 39K 115
In which Annalys Baratheon is arranged to marry Robb Stark and when her 'father' dies, she is forced to side with the North in the Five War of the Ki...
71.2K 1.7K 26
*Under Major Rewrite* Jericho Baratheon, the one true child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. First born and previous heir to the Iron Throne...