๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ, sex educa...

Autorstwa afternoonbliss

thea milburn recently just came home from the states, having lived with her father for three years. all she w... Wiฤ™cej

๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž - ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ - ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž?
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ - ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ž๐ฏ๐ž
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž - ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ?
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

1.4K 81 20
Autorstwa afternoonbliss

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐒' 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, where otis and eric were getting ready. she had planned her whole outfit out, which is something she doesn't usually do since she doesn't really care most of the time. but because maeve is gonna be there, along with it being her first party in awhile, she wanted to look good. she was wearing a pair of black straight legged pants, a white cropped top, and a white and black flannel that she probably stole from otis. on her feet was her doc martens. she opened up the door, making the two boys turn to look at her, eyebrows raised slightly.

thea's eyebrows immediately raised when she saw what eric was dressed in. everything was orange. everything. "well, don't you look like a ripe satsuma."

"it's monochrome." eric defended.

"you still look like a satsuma. but in a good way, eric. don't worry." thea told him, which made the effiong boy smile. "how do i look?"

"is the theodora milburn asking how she looks?" eric asked, obviously surprised. thea never asked how she looked. never.

"just answer the question." thea mumbled, her cheeks heating up.

"you look amazing, you lesbian goddess." eric answered, a smile on his face as he walked up to her. he ruffled her hair a little before he took a step back. "now, you look better. you've never asked us about your appearance before. is this the maeve effect, perchance?"

"it's definitely the maeve effect. 100%." thea nodded, turning to look over at her twin. "you look very otis, oats."

"is that a good or a bad thing?" otis questioned, turning around to look at his sister.

thea shrugged, "well, neither, you just look like otis." she then saw how tense the boy was. "you okay?"

"i hate this shirt and i hate crowds. i hate parties. guys, i don't wanna go." otis admitted, going to sit at the end of his bed. thea gave him a sympathetic smile as she went to go sit next to him. he never was really comfortable with crowds.

"then don't go, oats. no one's forcing you." she told him.

"uh, we have to go! we've been waiting our entire school lives for this." eric jumped in, still looking at himself in otis' mirror.

"speak for yourself. i don't care." otis corrected.

"neither do i. i've been to my fair share of parties." thea shrugged.

"well, maeve cares, so. . ." eric reasoned, walking over to the shelves that held otis' vinyl collection. he started to go through them, looking for a specific one. thea winced, knowing how much those vinyls meant to otis. she completely understood since she had a collection of her own.

"what are you doing?" otis asked once he realized what his best friend was doing. "eric, just be careful with -"

"hey!" eric exclaimed, turning around with a vinyl in his hand. he then quickly, but gently slipped the record out of it's sleeve before he placed the sleeve back onto the shelf. "look, you need to loosen up. thea, can you tell your brother to loosen up a little?!" he said, turning to otis' record player.

thea nodded, turning to face the taller boy next to her. "he's right. i get that your awkward around crowds, but we need to promote this stupid business. and it'll get done so much quicker if you're at the party." she told him while music started to play.

we got the funk by positive force started to play, making thea smile. eric started to dance weirdly in front of the twins, his eyes on otis. the milburn boy was trying to bite back a smile, shaking his head slightly.

"i don't dance." otis told eric.

"what's the point of having all this music, then?" eric shot back, still dancing.

"to listen to. i sit very still and i appreciate the music." otis answered.

eric held his hand out for thea to take, the milburn girl taking it and hopping up from her seat before she joined eric with dancing. "come on, you know you want to." thea told her brother.

"there will be no dancing." otis shook his head.

this then led to eric and thea dancing right in front of the boy, eric starting to grind his hips in front of thea. the milburn girl got right behind him, holding his hips. otis smiled at this, shaking his head as he stood up, shooting his hands out towards his sister and friend.

"stop! okay, okay, i'll go." otis exclaimed, making the other two pull apart.

eric and thea quickly fish bumped each other before eric pulled off the orange hat on his head. "look. okay, come on, come on." he mumbled, placing it onto otis' head.

"wait." otis tried, but eric only pulled it down more on his head.

"it will be your thing. the hat man." the effiong boy said, before he hummed, starting to move his shoulders from side to side. otis joined in on this, making eric and thea immediately smile at him. "hey! come on, we're gonna slay! come! come, come, come." he encouraged, guiding otis out of his room.

thea followed after the two boys, quickly turning the record off before she gently slipped it back into it's sleeve. the three of them descended down the stairs, catching the attention of their mother. thea winced, having forgotten about the fact that neither her or otis told jean about the party. she kinda felt bad about ditching their movie night.

"darling, you're wearing a hat." jean pointed out, pouring some crisps into a bowl.

"and i'm all orange!" eric exclaimed, skipping towards the kitchen.

"yes, i can see that." jean nodded.

"and thea is a lesbian goddess!" eric added while him and the twins stopped right in front of jean.

"that she is." jean smiled, looking over at her daughter. thea smiled back, grateful to have a supportive mother. "you joining us on movie night, eric?"

"yeah, actually, we're going out." otis announced slowly.

"oh. where are you going?" jean asked, slipping a crisp into her mouth.

"nowhere." otis answered quickly, earning a confused look from thea. he's acting like their mother would stop them from going.

"a party! an actual party that we have actually been invited to." eric corrected excitedly.

"not technically invited." otis mumbled.

"whose party?" jean asked.

"aimee gibbs, i think." thea replied, looking at eric for confirmation. the dark skinned boy nodded excitedly, a big grin on his face.

"she's, like, one of the most popular girls in school." he added.

jean hummed at that, starting to pour more crisps into another bowl. she then leaned forward, sniffing the air. she leaned over to where thea was standing, the blonde girl avoiding eye contact. "you're wearing perfume, thea. is there someone special that you're going to meet tonight?"

"no." the girl in question quickly answered, shaking her head frantically. otis and eric looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "maybe. i don't know. i'm confused right now. i might be forming a crush. but i don't wanna talk about it just yet."

jean smiled at that, "right. well, if you're going to do drugs tonight, remember to buddy up."

"mum!" otis exclaimed, quickly grabbing ahold of eric's arm before he pulled him away.

"and look after one another." jean continued, grabbing the bowl of crisps as she followed after the boys. "let me get you some condoms."

"no! thanks, mum. bye." otis quickly shot down, grabbing his jacket as he walked out.

thea laughed at that, walking towards the door. she stopped when she saw the flavor of crisps her mother was eat, opening her mouth. jean popped a few crisps into her mouth, thea immediately starting to chew on them. "love you, mum! we can watch the roberts movie tomorrow, yeah? that sounds good?"

"that sounds lovely, darling." jean nodded, watching her daughter grab her jacket and walk out the door. "love you, too!"

◂ ※ ⍣⃝ ※ ▸

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 of the gates that led to aimee's house. thea furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why the hell otis made them leave so fucking early. they had at least another 15 minutes til the party actually started, and she didn't exactly want to stand outside. thea tuned out the conversation that the boys were having, eric talking about how many toilets they must have inside.

"it's a bit quiet, isn't it?" he then asked, looking over at thea.

"doesn't start till 8:30." the twins said in unison, making eric pull out his phone to check the time.

"oh, it's on 8:15." he announced.

"why make us leave 15 minutes earlier?" thea questioned.

"on time is late." otis shrugged.

"what does that even mean?" eric asked, stuffing his phone back into his pocket. "late is late, early is early, and we are very early."

"and that rule doesn't really count for parties, oats." thea told her brother. "it's okay if you're late to a party. it's not like we're taking notes for a project or something."

otis nodded, knowing that his sister had some experience with parties. he never understood how she didn't get all clammy and nervous around crowds. he didn't dwell on it either, knowing that it would make him mad if he did. he looked around, his eyes landing on a buzzer. he reached for it, getting ready to ring.

"uh, what are you doing?" eric quickly asked him.

"ringing the buzzer." the milburn boy answered

"no, you're not. we're gonna wait until other people get here." eric told him.

this made otis laugh, "eric, that's being very silly." he said before he reached up to ring the buzzer again.

"otis, i just told you not to ring that doorbell!" eric exclaimed, quickly wrapping his arms around otis' body, starting to pull him away from the buzzer. all otis could do was laugh, which made thea smile. "i don't know what's wrong -" eric was interrupted by him slipping and falling to the mud below them.

"oh, shit." thea mumbled, watching eric freeze as he processed what just happened.

the dark skinned boy looked over at his two friends before he got up from the ground. thea and otis quickly covered their mouth to stifle their laughter, eric turning around to reveal his mud covered ass. eric looked over his shoulder to see it before he turned around and let out a loud yell.

"you - you look like you pooped yourself!" otis laughed.

"you will die!" eric exclaimed before he jumped down to where otis was. he then wrapped his arm around the taller boy, starting to push him around. all thea could do was smiled, watching the two boys wrestle. "why would you ruin my trousers?"

"eric, stop! you'll get me pooey!" otis yelled, trying to push the effiong boy away from him.

"otis, what is wrong with you?" eric asked, still having a firm grip on otis. "you will die by fire and by force, because i'm sick of it!"

"are they always like this?" a familiar voice questioned, making thea flinch.

the blonde girl turned to see maeve wiley standing beside her, arms crossed as she watched the boys wrestle. "uh, yeah. pretty much."

maeve nodded, turning to look up at thea. she then glanced at what she was wearing, a small smile pulling at her lips as she looked thea in the eyes. "you look nice."

"thanks. so do you." thea complimented, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"hey, maeve." eric greeted, making the two girls turn to see that otis and eric were no longer wrestling. "you look fierce."

"you look like a wotsit." maeve told eric, making thea snort. she then turned to look at otis. "nice hat." with that, she started to walk towards the gate.

"hey, i think we're gonna have to go home, because he's ruined his trousers. looks like he's done a poo." otis informed maeve, causing the wiley girl to turn towards them.

"no, it's fine. we're going to the party." eric quickly jumped in, making maeve nod. she then turned around to ring the buzzer, eric letting out a much of weird noises to stop her. maeve turned back around, looking at him with raised eyebrows. "it's a bit early, isn't it?"

"we're here for business." maeve answered, turning around and ringing the buzzer.

"okay." eric nodded.

"well, how come she can ring it?" otis asked, walking towards the pink haired girl.

"well, she's not you, is she?" eric shot back, following otis.

thea rolled her eyes, watching as the two boys walked past maeve and through the gate.

"are you coming, new girl?" maeve asked.

"don't call me that." thea mumbled as she walked towards her.

"but you're the new girl, aren't you?" maeve challenged, repeating what she had said on the first day of class.

"if you call me that, i'm not answering." thea told her.

"yeah, whatever." maeve said, trailing after thea.

◂ ※ ⍣⃝ ※ ▸

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 awhile, the party having started. the house was basically filled up to the brim, loud music blasting from the speakers while everyone either drank their life away or did whatever drugs they could get their hands on. thea had a drank in her hand, slowly sipping it as she leaned on the back of the couch with maeve. the pink haired girl had taken her jacket off, revealing the pink and black checkered dress she was wearing. thea had basically tripped over her own feet when she had seen that, but quickly played it off. she took another sip of her drink, wanting to be relaxed and not full of anxiety.

"this is brilliant!" eric's voice appeared, making thea turn to look at him. he turned around, revealing his backside. "i think i got most of it off."

thea and maeve both looked down to his trousers, seeing that he had managed to get most of it off. not all of it, which still made it look like he pooed his pants. but what can they do about it? maeve held out a thumbs up towards the boy while thea nodded.

"it's very crowded in here. definitely over capacity." otis pointed out.

"it's a party, oats." thea reminded, going to take another sip.

"relax, you're 16." maeve told him.

"relax, you're 16." eric repeated.

"otis, you scope out the sober virgins, thea, you go upstairs to see if you can find anyone, and i'll take the hockey team." maeve instructed, watching as the milburn girl next to her down the rest of her drink.

"uh, what about me?" eric asked.

maeve turned around, seeing the untouchables in the middle of the room. "go talk to anwar."

"oh, i can't. i'm too nervous." eric quickly shook his head.

"anwar's his unrequited crush." otis informed.

"ah. good excuse to break the ice. go on." maeve encouraged, which only made eric sigh. "i heard a rumor that his ex broke up within because he wouldn't finger his bumhole."

"okay. yeah, i'll speak to anwar." eric nodded, a smile pulling at his lips. a boy then walked past them with a small plate full of shots, eric taking one of them and downing it.

"that was my shot, you dick." the boy spat.

"sorry." eric quickly apologized. "that's - i've seen people do it in films."

"asshole." the boy hisses before he walked off.

"remember, be subtle." maeve reminded.

"subtle." eric repeated before he went over to anwar.

"wait, mooredale has a hockey team?" thea then questioned, her face twisted into a look of confusion as she looked over at maeve.

"are you just now processing that i've said that?" maeve asked, a small smile on her lips as she looked up at thea.

"obviously." thea nodded.

"well, go on. do your thing." maeve said before she walked away.

thea turned over to where her brother was, seeing the anxious look on his face. she stepped towards him. "just. . . think before you speak and remember to breathe."

otis nodded, watching at thea walked off.

daij speaks!
idk why i'm so obsessed with this book right now. i'm supposed to be writing a smut chapter for one of my obx books and i'm here on this book. but i'm gonna keep updating until i get tired. i've got time. im home for a month.

i hope u guys enjoyed 🫶🏼

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

24 8 10
In her third year of university Alana decides to leave her cheating boyfriend after walking in on him with another girl, yet again! She decides to mo...
3.7K 122 16
What now? Well.... As new mothers, Emilie, Sierra and Grace find themselves trying to adapt to parenthood. Even more so after the birth of their twin...
14.6K 382 75
When Emma moves back home after dropping out of med school, she is not excited to share a house with her mother again. They do not get along, and she...
265 11 3
Saddened by the ending of the show 'Sex Education' and had to reunite these two soul mates. This story is based on a Netflix show and includes charac...