✦ πŒπ€π‘π˜π’π”π„

siviou tarafΔ±ndan

━ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, I make fun of CH stereotypes.. and spice it up with a little bit of hell. ( countryhumans... Daha Fazla

π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟎 β€’ 𝟎𝟎𝟎 ┆ β˜… 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 π…πˆπ‘π’π“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ┆ ✦ πŽπ‡ π†πŽπƒ, πˆπ“'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ┆ ✦ π’π“πŽπ‘π„ πŒπˆπ’π“π€πŠπ„
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ ┆ ✦ πŒπ€πƒπ„-𝐔𝐏𝐒
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ ┆ ✦ π…πŽπ‘π†π„π“ πˆπ“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ ┆ ✦ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” ┆ ✧ πˆππƒπˆπ†ππ€π“πˆπŽπ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• ┆ ✦ π•πŽπ˜π”π„π‘
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ— ┆ ✦ π˜πˆπŠπ„π’
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ┆ ✧ π’πˆπ‚πŠ πŽπ… πˆπ“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ┆ ✧ π‹π€ππƒπ‹πŽπ‘πƒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ┆ ✦ ππ‘πŽπŠπ„ πƒπŽπ–π
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ ┆ ✧ π’πŽ πˆπ“ ππ„π†πˆππ’
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ’ ┆ ✧ π…πˆπ‘π’π“ π‹π”π‚πŠ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ“ ┆ ✧ ππ„πˆππ† π–π€π‘π˜
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ” ┆ ✧ πƒπ„π“π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ• ┆ ✧ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ– ┆ ✧ π‚π‹π€π’π’πˆπ…πˆπ„πƒ π…πŽπ‘πŒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ— ┆ ✧ πŽπ‹πƒ 𝐕𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ 𝟎𝟐𝟎 β”†βœ¦ ππ‹π€π™πˆππ† ππˆπ“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸβ”†βœ§ π’π“π„π‘π„πŽπ“π˜ππ„ ππ‘πŽππ‹π„πŒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸβ”†βœ§ ππ”π“π“πˆππ† 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟎 β€’ ┆ β˜… π‘π„π•πˆπ„π–π’

π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– ┆ ✧ π’π‡πˆπ“π“π˜ ππŽπ’π’

2.6K 194 214
siviou tarafΔ±ndan

- YOU FLUTTERED YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN, TIREDNESS STILL ATE YOU AWAY BUT REFUSED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP.

The blaring sound of the alarm awaken you with so much shock that immediately sent you down to an unwanted rush of adrenaline.
You haven't had to set up the alarm again for months, and you are definitely not used to this. Now with the sudden epinephrine you felt like you can fight both god and Ruby.

The huge confidence disappeared by you abruptly hissing at the bright ray of light coming out of the window. Groaning in displeasure; you cover your eyes whilst trying to pry your hands towards your alarm to shut it up with your other hand.

After many failed attempts you finally turned the alarm off in success, you then rushed to stand up and aggressively close the curtains. The empty, yet messy room was now filled in a comfortable silence with an approval of your eyes.

You glanced over at the alarm with a fresh mind, as you slowly walk towards it you adjust your eyelids and squint over to the numbers to make sure you aren't late already.

5:37 AM? I think that's not too late.

You went over to your closet and pulled it open, it took you a few seconds to scan everything before spotting the outfit you prepared yesterday in the corner. Your lips stretched upwards in content, carefully grabbing the clothing by the top of the hanger and swiftly hauled it out.

It was just an ordinary work suit, nothing special. But you loved how the black plants suits you well, it was hard finding a good pair since you do consider yourself tall. The black suit itself wasn't too tight either, and your most favorite thing from this fit is how the tie is your favorite color. Not too shabby.

Even though you hate your job, at least what your wearing makes it not as unbearable.

You set the outfit down to your bed and turned around to head towards the bathroom for a quick shower.

After seven minutes later, you stepped out of the shower and yank the towel nearby to dry yourself. You then wrapped it around your body and walked towards the sink to brush your teeth; this went on for a minute before spitting it out and gargle some water to clean your mouth.

Getting out of the bathroom and close the door shut, you immediately put on the suit ever so slightly- fearing it'll rip if you don't put much care into it.

While you button up your suit you eyed the alarm for some time confirmation.

5:46 AM.

You might need to call Ruby to pick you up, you don't want to be any later than 6 or you'll get your ass whopped.

You frantically search for your phone while still trying to button up your suit, frustration rose up from the amount of times you kept putting your phone somewhere randomly without you remembering.

As you kept slamming shut the cupboard and anywhere you thought the phone was, it's futile.
You sighed, gazing down to your suit again and dust off the remaining particles to distract yourself from this all too avoidable panic; you could've prevented this if you were careful.

Your ears perk up at the sudden sound of your phone ringing in the distance.
You rushed over to where you think it is, but confusion started to linger over who the hell called you.

But that doesn't matter right now, the only important thing is, you better fuckin hurry.

You finally found your phone under something that you couldn't even focus on, your vision was started to blur the lines of everything around you; it felt like the world suddenly rolve around the phone as if you'd die without it.

".. Hello?" You mumbled under your breath, pushing your phone to your ear. You didn't exactly knew why you accepted the call; you didn't even check the name or number yet.

Anxiety rips you whole, fearing it's a country that've called you. But you tried to breath slowly and calm down. You blinked a few times and glanced at your surroundings, it was all a blur. But as if it's a light switch; everything was back to normal again.

There was an eery silence for a few seconds, you thought about leaving the call until-

"N/N! Finally, don't you have work today?" The voice suddenly spoke making you flinch harshly, the sharp pain made you silently groan and arch your back. But even with this, you kept quiet and let the voice continue.

"I don't think you can drive, you probably don't even want to spend money on a taxi either. So how about i drive you there?" The nonchalant voice questioned, you knew this voice all too well.

"Of course.. if you don't mind it that is. I was about to call ya." You responded with a pained, yet relieved tiny smile that you couldn't hide.

"psh! please, you didn't need to. I still remember, you just gotta wait for my calls." They chuckled, in the other side of the phone a sound of some shuffling could be heard in the background; probably getting ready to the car.

Your smile stretched upwards, sighing in happiness.

"I knew i could count on you, thanks for not stabbing my back..
RC."

"Of course, just get your ass ready. You don't want to be late." Ruby snickered.

"Sure sure, see ya." You said and ended the call, you rushed to get your bag and slip your essentials in. You immediately put on your shoes and went outside. Sticking your hand inside your bag, you dug in trying to find the keys. Once you finally found it you lock the front door with ease.

all of this was happening in under one minute. Not bad.

After a few seconds of waiting, you already saw a glimpse of a crimson red car coming your way, not really surprising since his house was nearby.
You fixed your posture and tried to look presentable as much as possible. Ruby has a good eye, if he doesn't make a comment on your outfit or appearance then you know you look good as hell.

The car swiftly stopped right Infront of you, so literally a few inches from where your standing- this made your heart skip a beat out of pure shock. You glared through the car window, knowing him he likes doing this kind of shit sometimes. But you never expect when, he could be as serious as fuckin' ever or.. this.

You stomped over to his side of window and harshly knock on it. The man in question did what you expect and slid his window open, the first thing you were greeted with was a smug faced magenta hair motherfucker.

- ( here's some new art of him ! all by me, please don't ever fuckin' steal , cringey kids . )

╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋

"don't do that ever again." you sneered at him, pointing at his face and poked his cheek. menacingly.

Ruby only laughed and pat your shoulder, "Relax, take it easy and have fun; i know your stressed." He said with a change of heart, his facial expression turned to a reassuring one.
You sighed, putting your guard down and run your hair.
You aren't that stressed.

Okay, maybe you are.. you're afraid your boss still hates you till this day.

"Besides, you have coworkers that are your friends.. right? I'm sure work day will be swell." Ruby said with enthusiasm, which you have never seen before.

"You're fired."

Your boss said straightforwardly with a unamused face. His hands were clasped together, his tone of voice was even laced in a hint of boredom.

You were baffled, to say the least.

"What? I didn't even do anything to cause problems in this building!" You raised your voice at him, your hands quickly turned into a ball of fist. Old boiling anger started to form, the similar feeling of unfairness with everything shitty your boss did to you when the building hasn't been destroyed resurfaced in your memory.

"L/N, i know. But you see.." He started, clenching his teeth as if he have enough of seeing your face already.

"You don't cause problems in the building,"

"You cause problems out of the building."

You furrowed your eyebrows at this, thoughts and questions started to float in your mind to make sense of his answer.

Oh, then it hits you like a brick.

Before you could speak to him for the confirmation, he already opened his big fat mouth before you.

"You see, there has been alot of.. negative rumors about you. I would've let it past, but it has been growing and growing every single week." The man continued, rubbing his temple.

"It will be very, very bad.. There is gonna be a hectic amount of hatred to my company and the reputation will be lower because you're working for me." he ended, standing up from his chair and slammed the desk loudly.

"get out of my face and never come back." he growled with a venomous tone.

You still sat for a few seconds, completely speechless. It felt like a piece of your heart was shattered, you remembered working so hard to get into this specific job.

it's all.. her fault.

she did all of this.

because of her, she ruined your life.

You went into the building expecting to reunite with your coworkers and have a blast, maybe even your boss occasional negative remarks on you like old times. But you were immediately called to his office once you step a foot in, and you haven't even got to see your coworkers first. this was way too much.

You snapped your head to look at the old man and immediately glared at him to look intimidating. You slowly stood up; knowing full well you're taller than him.

"Whatever, your a shitty boss anyway. Can't even treat the ones working for you right, and even believing rumors without any evidence." You argued, rolling your eyes and turned around towards the door.

"Out." the said man spoke, not even responding to your comments about him.

"You have eyes, right? i am going out, and never coming back."

You swung the door open and slammed it shut once your out of his office. Blank, unknown unrecognizable faces of people stared down at you with questionable expressions as they walk by, but you didn't even care how embarrassing it looked at this point. Your fucking angry.

You slowly gazed over to your surroundings in wariness like a lost child, unsure of what to do. Theres a few things in your mind though, but you couldn't decipher the better choice from the two. Do you take a look at your coworkers one last time before you go or.. just, go.. home?

You don't know. You don't even care. How the fuck are you gonna find a job now? The rumors has most probably been so badly heard to everyone that even other jobs won't even accept you in at this point; even if you try.

You could ask Ruby if he could let you live in his house until you somehow got a job? But he's been so kind and helpful to you in all of these past years; you don't even want to burden him even further. You're an independent person, so it makes you even more shitty in the feels anyway.

Hell, you've never been to his house before as well. He always pressure you to always hangout in your house for no particular reason? Maybe that's a sign.

A spark of realization hits when someone bumped into you, immediately putting your scary thoughts out of the way for a moment.

"Shit! Motherfucker, fuck- sorry." You muttered under your breath, sweat started to form in your forehead in embarrassment that you for some reason cared about now.

"Oh it's fine! It's my fault, don't worry about it." the familiar voice assured with a chuckle. The slightly shorter figure backed away from you to give space, as they did so their black hair that are tied up into a ponytail swished away from the wind with a soft smile.

"..Azalea?" Your mouth moved by itself, trying to comprehend the sudden burst of joy.

"Holy shit, Y/N! Haven't seen you in a while man. How's it been? Me and Feby missed you so much!" Azalea grinned at you, sparkles started to bright up in their eyes; and so did yours. Their one of your coworkers that you can official consider to be your friend.

"I've.. not done much, to be honest with you. But it's still great! Feeling.. fantastic. Until something happened today." Your enthusiastic voice started to distort and decrease cheerfulness at the thought of what just had happened a few minutes ago, the dark thoughts creeped in again even though you only forgot about it for a few seconds.

"What.. happened?" Azalea asked, their big smile immediately turned worried with the sudden bad feeling, clearly concerned for you.

"Got fired, just like.. now. I mean, can't say i didn't expected it." You tried to laugh it off, your stomach felt awful with all of the pain you feel now.

"Oh god, what? You must be kidding.. right?" Their eyes were wide open, wondering why your taking it so lightly by the look of your face.

"I wish i was." you sighed.

"Could you.. accompany me while i walk out of this building?" You questioned with a bit of nervousness. Oddly enough, you rarely ask for requests to people other than.. well, Ruby, of course. Hope this turns out okay? you don't feel like being alone at the moment.

"Of course! C'mon." They softly smiled.

"Guess we made it." Azalea uttered, stopping right Infront of the door to the outside. They eyed you with a little bit of bittersweetness. They really wanted to talk to you more, but at least they've companied you to feel more safe; your one of their very great friends who they cherish.

"Man, Az.. why don't you have a phone? We could've stayed in contact y'know.." You suggested, frowning at them.

"Eh! I do, but i rarely use it. Besides, I'm really busy outside of work so i wouldn't really have the time either way. You know this already." Azalea responded to you whilst laughing.
"See ya around, Y/N." They ended, pushing you out of the door.
"Now go, before that stupid boss finds out you haven't got out of this building."

"Okay! Bye, I'm gonna miss you!" You shouted, waving at them.

"I'm gonna miss you too!" They waved back.

You turned around, slowly grabbing your phone from your bag and dialed a call.

Your back to square one.

- do u ever get the feeling of excitement when a book has like 20 chapters or so but then u found out 10-12 of them are A/N notes that the writer for some reason doesn't want to get rid off even though its literally the most unnecessary bullshit ?????

- i don't wanna believe im gonna get to 500 votes already so ill delete the npcs A/N

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.2K 825 33
My very first world meeting was supposed to be something to remember for ages to come It was a symbol of my maturity as a nation A symbol of myself...
47.5K 2.7K 68
Β«π™²πš˜πšžπš—πšπš›πš’πš‘πšžπš–πšŠπš—πšœ 𝚑 πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›Β» "π˜–π˜§ 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦π˜₯, 𝘐 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘡 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩...
3.7K 246 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦‒♦‒♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
220K 4.6K 48
[NOTE: I wrote this such a while back. So I apologize if there's a lot of grammar problems. Enjoy<3] *Title* Join the craze yo. This book only contai...