The Beast World's Gift (Disco...

HadesIsTheBest द्वारा

Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will... अधिक

The characters of my own
Prologue
Chapter 1. Where the hell am i?
Chapter 2. Time for spices
Chapter 3. The first one
Chapter 4. Camel Valley (smut)
A/N
5. The Plan
6. Hibernation
7. Ape Village
9. Running away
10. New house PT.1
A/N
11.new house part 2
A/N: VERY IMPORTANT

8. Blue Lilies

1.9K 123 12
HadesIsTheBest द्वारा

A/N: To be honest, I one hundred percent forgot about the marks I added on Adia's hands💀 they were so forgettable lol

ADIAS POV

I woke up and noticed the fire was out. I added some more firewood and relit it. Now it was warmer, and you could see better.

I should see if there is battery powered lanterns or lights in the shop later, it'll be a good light source

"So, what should we do today?" I asked myself

I say you should find the blue lilies tonight, it'll be fun! We could set up an area for them to grow!

Good idea Elliott! So what conditions do they like to grow in?

They grow where there's water, partial shade, or complete shade, and where there's soft soil, maybe keeping it in a pot or bowl with holes would work?

That sounds good, let's see what's in the shop though

SHOP MENU

CLOTHES

FOOD

FURNITURE

WEAPONS

SURVIVAL

MISCELLANEOUS

The lights and the pots will be in the furniture section Adia

Ok, thank you

I opened the furniture tab

FURNITURE SHOP

BEDS

COUCHES

TABLES

CHAIRS

LIGHTING

SHELVES/STORAGE

MISCELLANEOUS

Ok, I'm pretty sure the flower pots would be in the storage section, try getting a wide, shallow one

Ok thank you again, Elliott

I opened the storage and quite a few images popped up of storage bins, shelves, dressers, and pots. I realized this kind of looked like an amazon shopping page.

I finally found the type of pot I was looking for, it was 20 salt 'jars'

(it's about the size of a tissue box for size comparison)

I summoned it and decided this would be perfect for the blue lilies. I heard my stomach growl, I got some meat out and seasoned it with some salt and chili peppers. And proceeded to warm it up or cook it further at this point.

I ate it with enthusiasm, it was better than normal and tasted like a steak you'd get from a mom-and-pop type restaurant, a type of taste that can beat a Michelin-star restaurant.

Once I was finished, I set up the pot close to the door so I can just grab it and make my way out. I opened the furniture shop and went to the lights, there were lamps, light bulbs, an assortment of chandeliers for some reason, some LED lights, and fairy lights.

I decided fairy lights would work the best, they were 28 salt jars, I got about 25 feet of them, a pack of batteries, and a few extra light bulbs, about enough to line one side of the cave. They weren't like Christmas lights though, they were more like small light bulbs on a string.

They were maybe the size of an air-pod case. And once I was done there was a battery pack attached to them. I added half of the complementary batteries it came with and lit them. They perfectly lit the cave, not as well as the fire, but it was more aesthetically pleasing.

Elliott, where do you think I could get a watch? In the clothes shop?

There aren't any in the store now, so maybe in a few days, it'll be there! Like I've said before the store often switches what it is selling often

Alright then, thank you Elliott for the reminder

I decided to take one of the pencils from my pockets and the journal the sheep beastmen gave me out of my inventory and I started to draw.

TIME SKIP

I just finished a drawing of Curtis sleeping and realized I was hungry again and it was almost nightfall. I warmed up some meat to eat. Since I didn't season it this time it tasted bland.

Damn, I need to find more food...

Since it was so close to nightfall, I grabbed the pot and headed out, I put up the hood of my outfit to help keep me warm and headed toward to river not far from there.

I filled up my water bottle and scooped water in my hands and took a big drink. I got a bit more before deciding I had enough.

So Elliott, where would we go to find the blue lilies? You said they grow where it's dark so in a mountain cave?

Yes, right at the entrance they should be glowing a light blue too

Thank you, Elliott.

I was about to set off when I heard

⚠️NEW QUEST⚠️

FOLLOW THE GOLDEN PATH
REWARDS: 50EXP

And just like that, a golden string appeared in front of me. It was leading towards the mountain by the cave, as far as j know the leopard tribe is near that Mountain so I'll have to be careful not to be spotted.

I took my black mask out of one of the many pockets in this outfit and proceeded to hike my way up the mountain. The snow was deeper up here than on the ground. When I was about halfway, I realized that was a small path from repeated walking there. The path etched into the mountain was flat and perfect for walking.

I'm lucky the path leads this way and not some difficult way

TIME SKIP

After about 20 minutes of walking, I found a small cave with a glowing blue light inside, the path led right into the cave, and that's when I saw a few dozen blue lilies

The flowers were beautiful, so beautiful I didn't want to pick them. I scooped up some soil along with 2 of the flowers and placed them in the pot I'd been carrying this whole time. They were literally magic.

I put half of the contents of my water bottle with them since they looked dry and I drank the rest.

⚠️QUEST UPDATED⚠️

FIND THE BLUE LILIES

REWARDS: 200 salts, 400 EXP, love potion, [{#%ⓡⓔⓓⓐⓒⓣⓔⓓ%#}]

⚠️PROFILE UPDATED⚠️

Adia
Age: 21
Level: 8
Title(s): The blessed, The transmigrator

Exp:350/400
Strength:85 Health:%100
Smarts:96                    Alertness:95
Agility:84                          Skills:90

Shop: UNLOCKED
Quests: None
Inventory: 450 salts (jar), furs x7,
Soup container (good until the end of winter), 375lbs of cooked meat (good until winter), tanning rack, "spices (ginger, pepper, basil, garlic), Firewood. 4x leather. Leather journal, love potion, Karuun's Crown.

[{#%ⓡⓔⓓⓐⓒⓣⓔⓓ%#}]

⚠️REDACTED ACTIVATED⚠️

AUTOMATIC LEVEL-UP AND OBJECT GIVEN

Karuun gave me his crown?!?! Why on earth would he do that?

To protect you, he can always make another and he cannot replace you like he can replace his crown. I recommend you get home to sleep and eat, it's almost midnight!

Alright then, I'm going back home

TIME SKIP

Once I got home and filled my water bottle again, I quietly entered the cave and warmed up some meat again, adding salt, and some garlic since I ran out of chili peppers, I ate quickly. along with taking a few sips of water.

I put the flower pot in the middle of Curtis's balled up figure for safekeeping. I laid down on my makeshift fur bed and drifted off to sleep.

WORD COUNT: 1203

A/N: Here you go, guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! And now you know what the redacted gift is!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

34.1K 2.2K 29
Hi guys I gonna make a fanfic inspired by the beauty and the beast but I have to tell you that it's gonna be a little different because I want to cre...
181K 10.3K 75
[ UNEDITED , FEEL FREE TO COMMENT THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS] [COMPLETED] .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Azura thought that she had no chances of s...
147K 6.6K 51
She read the manhua late at night and got mad at herself for keep reading it but stop when the bai girl is too much for her head. "I won't treat Win...
58K 3.3K 21
Kyra, a street thug met with an accident during her life's most thrilling and awaited Parkour stunt. Unexpectedly when she opens up her eyes, instead...