One Shots Book

By chrissybaeevans

My (new) one shot book! If you like Chris Evans and his movie characters, you're in the right spot. This boo... More

Just Another Fairytale • Steve Rogers
Forever Family • Andy Barber
Scars • Andy Barber FF*
Back Together • Chris Evans
Merry Christmas • Chris Evans BT*
Cravings • Ari Levinson
My Birthday Girl • Chris Evans
You Belong With Me • Chris Evans
Stay Away! • Chris Evans
Over the Moon • Andy Barber
Girls Day! • Ari Levinson
I Knew You Were Trouble • Lloyd Hansen
A Cupid Miracle • Chris Evans
Super Dad • Chris Evans
Captivated • Lloyd Hansen
A Date • Chris Evans
X's and the O's • Chris Evans
Little White Lies • Chris Evans
City Girl • Cole Turner
My Daughter's Boyfriend • Chris Evans
I Was Your Baby Too • Chris Evans
June 13th ❤️ • Chris Evans
Purfect Pair! • Chris Evans
Social Butterfly • Andy Barber
Steve Rogers Day! • Steve Rogers
Sweaty Eyes • Ransom Drysdale
Sweet like Ice Cream • Colin Shea
College AU Sneak Peek (Future Series)
Not Fun List • Chris Evans
Mine, Always • Ari Levinson
After School Duty • Paul Diskant
Picture Day • Andy Barber
Ride • Steve Rogers
The Food Gremlin • Curtis Everett
Two Left Feet • Chris Evans
Want to Be Yours • Steve Rogers
Finger Lickin' Good • Nick Vaughan
Onederful • Chris Evans
Football Sunday • Chris Evans
Thanksgiving! • All Books
Monsters •Jake Jensen
Birthday Princess • Chris Evans
Christmas Baby • Andy Barber
Page 1 • Chris Evans
You're My Kind of Prince • Colin Shea
Drinks On Me • Andy Barber
Paparazzi • Chris Evans
Boyfriend Bingo • Chris Evans
You Blow Me Away • Johnny Storm
Back to You • Cole Turner
That Should Be Me • Ari Levinson
Wash N Wiggle • Chris Evans
Loving Him Was Red • Chris Evans
Easter & Ever • Chris Evans
Eggscellent! • Andy Barber, Steve Rogers
Chardonnay & Coach • Ari Levinson
Late Night Snackin' • Chris Evans
Mother's Day • Steve Rogers
Mr & Mrs • Andy Barber

The Chase • Colin Shea

4.2K 108 41
By chrissybaeevans

elementary music teacher!Colin Shea x elementary teacher!reader

~ Y/n ~

"Okay boys and girls," I announce as I walk through the desks of my students, "once you are done with your worksheet please hand it in, in our basket, then once you've done that please get ready to be dismissed."

I head back to my desk, and sit down as I watch the students who have finished hand it their work, then they go and grab their things from their cubbies.

I turn on Dory's Reef Cam, on Disney Plus, on my smart board to entertain the kids while the end of the day bell rung.

An announcement suddenly came over the loud speaker, it was the principal, Mrs.Johansson.

"All faculty please report to the library for a brief meeting."

Once everyone turned in their work, and everyone was sitting at their desk, they all watched the Reef Cam on the smart board, it's my favorite because they're all quiet and paying attention.

I sigh, knowing I have to stay a bit longer although I wanted to go home right after school, and just cuddle on my couch with my cat.

The bell rang, finally, and I escort my kids outside my classroom, "bye Third Grade," I smile and wave as each of them shout back, a bundle of voices speaking all at once, "Bye Ms.Y/l/n!"

I go back into my classroom and I gather all the items I need to take home in order to grade, putting them in my bag, I turn off the LED lights in my classroom and turn off my smart board.

I also check on Nemo, our class pet, swimming happily in his tank, I was feeding him when Ms.Day enters my room.

"Why!" She cries, not even looking at me, but standing at the door and fake crying.

"I just wanted to go home!" She pleads.

"Me too," I sigh, putting away the fish food, "but I'm sure it'll be quick," I gather my things, and turn the room lights off.

Ms.Day waits for me in the hall, carrying her own things, she also taught third grade in the classroom next to mine.

I lock my classroom up, and we head down to the library.

"I swear if she gathered us up for something that could've been sent in an email, I'm leaving." She groans.

We enter the library with our other fellow co-workers were. I spot Tom and Sebastian waving to us.

"I see the guys, c'mon," I squeeze Ms.Day's elbow and lead her to where the boys were sitting.

I pass by the table where the specials teachers sat, like the Art teacher, Gym teacher, Keyboarding teacher, and of course the Music teacher, I lock eyes with him and he winks at me, I roll my eyes at him and continue walking.

I sit down and he's still checking me out.

~ Colin ~

"You still haven't asked her out?" Mr.Mackie asks me, watching as Y/n walked by with Ms.Day.

"I'm workin' on it, Anthony," I say, still looking at Y/n as she left her sweet scent behind, sitting at a table with her teacher friends.

"I heard she just got out of her 4 year relationship," Lizzie, Ms.Olsen explains, the guys and I look at her, wondering where she got that info, "I heard her and Jessica talking in the bathroom."

"Maybe that's why she won't give you the time of day." Mackie adds.

"Or maybe she just doesn't like you." Stark, the kids' technology/keyboarding teacher speaks, "and maybe she just likes to leave you after having the best sec of your life and act like it never happened." He says quietly and stares off into space.

"I heard she sleeps around a lot too, with the gym teacher that was let go a while back and with some other teacher who works here...holy shit Stark you're sleeping with her?" Lizzie gales her mouth open.

"Just casually. Or whenever these little shits piss her off so much she just needs me." Stark shrugs cockily, and I can't suppress this feeling of jealousy coursing through me.

"I'll take it from here Stark, she won't be needing you cause she'll have me." I nod at him, grateful for the support from my friends, "I'll make sure I help her stress relieve and even make her breakfast the morning after."

I don't care that Y/n keeps rejecting me, I love the chase anyway. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and that body of hers? Exquisite. And I need to get my hands on it.

Ms.Romanoff walks in, with the vice principal, Mr. Banner

"Thank you everyone for coming, I knew you're all eager to get home but I just wanted to let you all know that I will be stepping down as principal because I am pregnant, and I will be moving to live with my baby's father in another state."

Everyone claps, and cheers, while I'm left shocked. Gulping a dry lump down my throat.

"Banner will be taking over for me, and that's really it, I hope to see you all in the foreseeable future! Also, there's donuts and coffee if anyone wanted to grab something on their way out."

Everyone gets up and leaves the library, after grabbing their treat, I stay behind and catch up to Ms.Romanoff before she headed out.

"Mr.Shea," she says dryly. I grab her elbow and squeeze.

"Please tell me it's not mine, so I can sleep tonight." My heart is pounding, racing, thumping out of my chest.

She rolls her eyes at me, "don't flatter yourself, Colin, you weren't the only one I was sleeping with."

"You mean to tell me you sleep with other teachers here?" I'm shocked, yet again, as I raise my brows.

"God, no." She's quick to say, "you aren't the father, Colin, relax." Romanoff changed her posture and is not hovering the door but facing me entirely, "and since this will probably be the last you'll see of me. I suggest you stop being an idiot and ask Ms.Y/l/n out, everyone knows you like her. Go for it."

With that she leaves, putting her sunglasses on and heading down the hall, I hear as her heels make a click click click sound.

I feel like I can breathe again, so I head back further into the library, and spot Y/n speaking with Ms.Day over coffee and donuts.

I look at Mackie and Stark who were giving me a thumbs up, Mackie mostly, Stark just rolled his eyes at me.

~ Y/n ~

"Don't tell me he's headed this way?" I groan, as Jessica looks beside me, eyeing Colin.

"No, yeah, he's definitely headed this way. Act cool, Y/n." She advises me.

"No!" I whisper shout at her, "keep talking to me, he'll go away if you keep talking to me about something important."

"Like what?"

"Anything!" I beg her, nervously sipping my coffee.

"I can't!" She whispers yells back, her nervous brain not being able to think of something on such short notice.

Plus, Colin makes her nervous, stupid male pheromones, and his soft blue eyes.

"Ladies," I could hear him clear his throat, his voice beside me.

"Colin," Jessica smiles at him, and then at me, her smile fading as she sees the annoyance on my face.

"My, my, Ms.Day, I really really like that color on you." He stands almost between us, and motions to Jessica's violet blouse.

"You do?" She answers with puppy eyes, I roll my own eyes because he's like this with everyone.

And everyone is so stupid, that they fall for it.

"Yup," Colin emphasizes the 'p', "just how I really really like your friend here, too."

I chuckle, rolling my eyes yet again, he's smooth, but I'm not falling for it.

I know how guys like Colin work, they like to sleep around, they have a steady job in the day and play for a band at night, they can't cook for shit...

I lock eyes with him, and that ridiculously charming smile, knowing that it's that smile that gets all those girls into his bed, "not gonna happen, Shea."

"I...am...gonna go home." Jessica announces as Colin and I keep looking at each other.

"Great idea, Jess, I'm right behind you," I break eye contact with him, and follow Jess as she exits the library, that was until Colin grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"One date." He pouts, like a child, putting his pointer finger up.

"Never." I try to let him down easy, but at this rate it's not use. I need to be cold, firm, and straightforward.

"My band is playing this Saturday night, why don't you come out and support us? I'll take you out for dinner after." He gives me another one of his sexy grins and I almost accept.

"Leave me alone, Colin. Really." Never mind, my guard is still up.

"C'mon, why not? You went on a date with Stark."

"And I also slept with him, so?" I shrug.

And that makes him mad, jealous even. I could see it in his eyes.

"Best night of my life, Y/l/n," Stark announces from beside us and that's when I realized we were speaking right in front of Colin's little friend table.

"Shut up, Tony." Colin shuts him up.

And I take the chance to make a run for my car, and exit this school.

~ Colin ~

I've been trying to get Y/n to go out with me ever since I started at this school a few months ago.

Surprisingly, they gave me the job.

And when I first laid my eyes on her, I was captivated.

Mostly because of her beauty, the way she was with the kids and probably also because she's the only girl I can't get into bed with me.

"Good Morning, Mr.Shea!" Ms.Y/l/n's class greet me as they enter my classroom.

Tuesday's were Music days for them, and then the rest of the days of the week was of course filled with either Art, Gym, or Tech.

"Hey guys!" I high five as many hands as I can as they take seats in the bleachers.

Y/n comes in after them, I could see she didn't want to, but she needed to make sure the kids were situated before leaving.

"Hi, Ms.Y/l/n," I walk over to her, flashing her a smile, "or should I say Mrs.Shea?"

"C'mon, Colin, give it up," she crosses her arms, and tightens her brows, god I wish I could kiss her right now and show her what she's missing.

I'd treat her so good.

"Mrs.Shea?!" One last student whom I didn't know was behind her, comes out and screams, loud enough for the whole class to hear.

"Mr.Shea and Ms.Y/l/n are getting married!" Another shouts.

Uh oh.

"Mr.Shea and Ms.Y/l/n sittin' in a tree...k-i-s-s-i-n—" they all start singing.

Or, wait, maybe this was in my favor.

I smile proudly at all the notes the kids were hitting. And I wait for them to finish, Y/n opens her mouth probably to tell them to stop, but why would I want that?

I put my hand on her shoulder, prohibiting her from spending, waiting until the kids were finished.

"Guys," I say in a serious tone, one I don't ever use, then I look at the ground, shaking my head.

A few seconds of silence goes by, when I pick my head up, "I am so proud, you guys were awesome! That's what I wanna see at this year's concert!"

I can hear Y/n groan beside me, she walks out of my room, "you're ridiculous, Colin," she mumbles only for me to hear.

I can't help but look at her ass as she walks away, quickly picking my eyes up as she turns to face me before shutting the door, "and it's want to, want...to..." she spaces the words out, "not wanna! They're in 3rd grade, Mr.Shea, the way you speak matters."

Oh yeah, I'd definitely kiss her right now if I wasn't in front of a bunch of nosy nine year olds.

45 minutes pass by quickly, today I taught the kids all about the different kind of notes. And we practiced our song for the school concert.

I have to walk back the kids to their classroom, they walk in a single file line as we turn the hall, when Amy, a student, approaches me.

"Do you like Ms.Y/l/n?"

I tilt my head at her, crouching down so I'm face it face with her, "I have no idea what you're talking about," I wink and think if I lie it's for the best, so these kids don't use it against me.

"I think you should ask her on a date."

What do you think I've been trying to do kid?

"I know what her favorite flowers are, and chocolates, maybe that can help?"

"Amy," I sigh, and look around me before leaning in and putting my hand on her small shoulder, "have I told you that you're my favorite?"

She squeals, but I tell her to sh, "just between me and you."

"Okay, Mr.Shea," she nods.

"Alright, kid, spill," I demand and flip a page on my clipboard to jot down this important information and click open my pen, "first the flowers and then the chocolates."

~ Y/n ~

It was evening time, and I was trying to finish some grading while eating my dinner.

I heard a double knock on my apartment door, and I was confused on who it could be because I didn't have any packages coming today, or anyone coming over...

I walk over in my lounge clothes and open the door, only to shut it back closed.

"C'mon!" Colin shouts from the other side of my door, from the spilt second I saw him he was holding some kind of flowers.

I don't know why he keeps trying to pursue me. I'm not interested.

"They're your favoriteee," he says in a song like voice.

I open the door again, and look at the flowers he held in his hand, also accompanied by some chocolates.

"Colin, seriously, save yourself the trouble, I don't want to go on a date with you, just go home." I sigh. Really getting tired of his act.

"Who said anything about a date? I'm just dropping these off. Figured you could use some flowers to spice up your interior and some chocolates to...decompress." He smiles softly. Hanging me both things.

He seemed so genuine and sincere that I believed him, and took the flowers and chocolate.

"I know you're probably busy, hell even stressed out with lesson planning and grading, so I just thought I could cheer you up somehow."

My heart swoons a bit, before I could even realize what was happening.

"Thank you, Colin, that's really sweet of you." I take a whiff of the flowers, "how did you know these were my favorite?"

"Lucky guess?" He shrugs, "plus they're pretty, like you."

There he is.

But to my surprise he didn't add some obnoxious comment to it, instead he smiled at me again and said, "good night," before turning on his heels and walking away.

He left me baffled, confused, and feeling weird.

~ Colin ~

I decided to take things slower with Y/n, not be so in her face asking about a date, and instead I'm letting her come to me, or luring her in slowly rather...

My plan seemed to work the other night I gave her flowers, she didn't have the stress crease in her forehead whenever she sees me. So that's a start.

Currently, it's Saturday and I play with the boys later for a gig. And currently there's a hand with a large wedding ring placed on my chest.

"Hm," I hum and look closely to the woman under my arm to see if I could at least recognize her.

Long black hair, light skin, caresses and hills of curves, I reach her face and that's when I realized—

Oh fuck.

"Why are you looking at me?" She says while her eye remained closed.

"Just making sure you're still breathing."

"Mmhm," she sits up, rubbing her eyes and I try not to look at her bare breasts.

"Get me a cab, Shea." She turns to sleep more, "it's the least you could do."

"Are you sure it's her?" Mackie asks me over the phone.

"Dude it's fucking her! Fuck. Why? How did I even? Oh my god, I'm gonna lose my job." I ramble.

"Relax, they are divorced!" Mackie reassured me.

"Really?" That made me feel better, knowing I might've not have slept with my boss's wife, but his ex-wife...

"Well. They're separated."

"Banner is gonna kill me." I groan, rubbing my forehead.

Two knocks appear at my door and I look toward it, "gotta go." I hang up on Anthony and open the door.

A little girl stood, holding a piece of paper.

"Don't have any candy, sorry kid." I shut the door when she pounded her little fist into it.

Saying, "open!"

I open it again, and she hands me the note, "I'm your niece," she sees the unimpressive look on my face and sighs, "Frankie?!"

"My sister's kid?" I ask.

She nods, "you only have one sister, it shouldn't be that hard," she mumbles, "I have to stay with you until my mom comes back."

I chuckle, "that's impossible, my niece is..." I look at the little girl and if I'm taking into consideration the last time I saw my sister and her kid...shit.

I let her inside, and she hops excitedly at the breakfast bar, throwing her bag on the ground.

"Why didn't your Mom call? How the hell did you even get her on your own?"

"She called you hundreds of times you don't answer!" She yells at me, she might be only 8 but she's got one hell of an attitude.

I pull out my phone and go to my phone app, almost 30 missed calls from my sister from this past week.

I forgot I had muted her because she was interrupting....things....okay...a hit make out session I had with the blonde in my apartment building.

I sigh, rubbing my forehead, I can't take care of a 6 year old, girl.

"How long are you here for?" I ask as she wanders my apartment, touching my guitar, piano keyboard...

"Only a week, Uncle Colin, calm down."

Mrs.Banner....or should I say former Mrs.Banner steps out of my room, in nothing but a shirt of mine.

"Hi!" My niece greets her cheerfully, "my name is Frankie," and runs off to shake Mrs—Carolyn's hand.

To my surprise I thought Mrs.Banner or let's call her by her first name, Carolyn, was not angry but instead she giggles and shakes my niece's hand.

"You have a kid I don't know about, Shea?" Carolyn asks me, slowly raising a brow.

"My niece," I respond, "um, want me to call you a cab?"

"That would be great, I'm just gonna shower quickly and I'll be out of your hair."

"A cab?!" Frankie groans, "you're gonna call your girlfriend a cab? What kind of boyfriend are you, Uncle Colin?"

"Sweetheart, I'm not his girlfriend." Carolyn corrects her.

After a few seconds of silence, Frankie is tightening her brows at me, "doesn't matter! My mom says men should treat woman like their queens. We run the world after all! So, Uncle Colin will get you breakfast and he will call you an Uber!"

"Well," Carolyn smirks, "alright then. I like this kid," she said before walking into the bathroom.

~ Y/n ~

It's Monday again and ever since Colin came to my place on Friday night and delivered flowers and chocolate..I can't stop thinking about him.

This was the last thing I wanted.

"Hey! Happy Monday, figured I'd get you some Dunkin' to start the week." Jess walks in and hands me a nice large coffee.

"Thanks," I hum in content as I take a sip, "wait!" I stop her before she leaves.

"I have a question."

"I have an answer," she pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose and sits at one of my student's desk.

They were about to enter school, but we still had a few minutes to spare.

"What do you know....um....about...Colin?" I say very slowly, almost as if I didn't want to say it.

Jessica smirks, but in order to keep finding out why I'm even asking about him, she quickly changes her expression, "well...he's sort of sleeps around, last I heard he slept with the young substitute we just got."

"Hmm," it doesn't bother me that he sleeps around because so do I.

I have a high sex drive, probably because I have high stress and I need to relieve that stress somehow.

"What about like...how he's like personally?"

"Oh," Jessica is quick to chirp, "well, I heard from Seb that he's really funny, into music not just here at school, has a band and plays with them on the weekends, and he lives alone. That's pretty much it."

The bell rings, and she stands up quickly.

"You got a crush, Y/n?" She's not hiding her smirk now.

"No..." I blurt out, "...maybe..." I admit it. Which makes it so much more real.

• nighttime •

I stand and grab my robe, tightening it around my body.

"You can go now." I say politely.

"C'mon, not even a little bit of cuddling?" Stark smirks cockily and places a hand behind his head.

"No. I'm tired and just want to sleep."

"You know I've been told I have a pretty comfy chest to sleep on." He tries to pursue me again.

"Leave, Stark."

He sighs deeply — and annoyed. He dresses and leaves, not before leaning in to kiss me, but I dodge it, and he kisses my cheek instead.

No words were said as he left my place.

I'm lying in bed, I don't usually fake orgasms but I had to tonight, first I wasn't in the mood and second Stark was lacking severely today.

I can't stop but think of Colin. How his hands would feel on my skin, squeezing, caressing...

His lips on mine, his body on mine....oh fuck, this can't be happening.

He can't do this, he can't win! I was suppose to ignore him. Turn down every date he's asked me out on, every flirtatious remark, every dark look of his with wild eyes that — ugh!

That make me feel things.

~ Colin ~

"Frankie, it's time to hit the hay, let's go." I turn off the TV, and watched as my niece rolled her small eyes at me.

"But it's only 9pm!"

"And that means you're past your bedtime." I reassure her, "bed. now."

"Ugh!" She stands to her feet and stomps, I watch as she makes her way down the hall to the guest room I have in my apartment.

The soft pattering of her feet grow louder and she comes back into the living room in which I groan.

"Mom always makes me chocolate milk before bed, it's the only thing that helps me sleep when I'm nervous."

My sister did end up writing me an email, one that was drowned out by the hundreds of other emails that I get from parents, other teachers, my bosses, the board of ED, literally everyone working in the schools in this town.

She also explained that Frankie gets very anxious when she's away from home, and that she had no choice hit to leave her with me, rather than leave her alone with the maid (who's not trained to watch children)

My sister also explained that she did pay a car to take my niece to me, so it puts me at unaccompanied by an adult.

"C'mon," I tell her after a few seconds of silence.

She follows me to the kitchen and I take the milk out as she climbs into the breakfast bar holding her stuffed bear.

"So...is the lady with dark hair your girlfriend? Why doesn't she live here? Is it because she doesn't like kids?"

She throws several questions at me, at once.

"First of all no, to answer your second question it should've been already answered by what I said about your first question and for your last question, I honestly don't know." I goofily smile at her, leaving her more confused.

"What happened with Ally? My mom said you really liked her."

"Your mom tells you everything huh?" I raise a brow.

Ally is my ex girlfriend, who is currently living in New York.

"She's my best friend." Frankie nods, and I smile gently, as I'm reminded at how my sister was also my best friend when we were kids.

We don't get to talk much more on the topic of Ally when we hear two knocks on my door, and I check behind me at the time displayed on the oven...it's late.

Late enough for no one to be coming to visit, unless it's my sister ready to pick her kid up.

I cross the living room to get to the front door, and when I opened it, it was Y/n, her arms crossed tight against her chest.

After checking out her boobs, I reach her face and realize she's glaring at me, like I just stole her dog or something.

"Y/n?" I ask, even though I know it's her.

She stomps inside, and my eyes follow her small frame she lets out a shaky breath, "what the hell are you doing to me, Shea?"

A slow smirk forms on my face, my plan has been working — effectively for that matter.

"I don't know, baby, you tell me." I say lowly, and in a raspy tone which I could see her just briefly clench her thighs to.

She's looking at me like she wants to jump my bones and all I can think of is, oh god, yes, please, let this go the way I think it's going to go.

Y/n was just about to take a step forward, in which I think she was going to kiss me, by the way she wet her lips by licking them — but a pattering of soft feet interrupted her.

And took her devoted attention away from me.

Fuck. I forgot I have a kid to take care of now.

Y/n's eyes brighten at my niece, her face glows, and that's when I realize she's great with kids, she's a damn teacher after all.

"And who is this little lady?" Y/n speaks, softly and delicate.

Frankie just stares at us, smiling devilishly at me.

I think she's probably piecing together that I don't have just one girlfriend...but multiple.

I clear my throat, "Y/n this is Frankie, my niece, Frankie this is Y/n."

"Hi..." Frankie says with a bit of amusement in her voice.

Little shit.

"Hi honey," Y/n looks at her like she's hung the sun in the sky, I guess she really likes kids.

"I didn't know you had a niece," Y/n's eyes avert to mine, and I shrug.

"She's only staying a few days and then she's back with her mom, right Frankie?" I pet her head as if she were a little puppy and await a response.

"Right...." Frankie still has that amusement in her voice, letting me know that she could use information she has against me at any time.

"Oh, aren't you just the cutest thing?" Y/n crouches down, to be at Frankie's level and beams at her, I wish I was getting that attention.

"How old are you, sweetheart?" Y/n's voice is soothing, and god, is it sweet.

"I'm 5 and three quarters." Frankie confirms, "almost 6."

Yup almost six and she was just getting ready to head to bed," I gently push the back of Frankie's head as I try to regain the chances of Y/n sleeping with me.

Which I so know is what she wanted to do when she stepped in here. Her eyes? Blown dark from pure lust.

Although that darkness is gone and has been replaced with twinklingness as she beams over my niece.

It's been half an hour, I watch as Y/n and Frankie squeal over some show, or book, hell I don't know.

These two have been talking and talking, and laughing, and giggling.

"Okay, Frankie, time for bed, seriously, dude." I order and straighten from leaning over the kitchen island.

"I don't know why he calls me dude, cause I'm a girl." Frankie tells Y/n and shrugs.

She then turns on the stool and hops down, still holding her bear.

~ Y/n ~

Watching Colin go into full dad mode is not helping the fact that I want to jump his bones.

I'm sitting on the couch as i hear Colin helping Frankie brush her teeth in the bathroom.

She's the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Big green eyes, soft brown hair with golden baby hairs at her hairline. Gentle freckles on her face and rosy cheeks that make me just want to squeeze them. 

"Your toothpaste tastes so bad, Uncle Colin!" I hear Frankie complain from the bathroom, speaking from around her toothbrush of course, I have to put a hand over my mouth to not burst out laughing.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I hear Colin answer back, "it's Icy Mint!"

"I hate Mint!" Frankie is quick to say.

After a short 5 minutes, Colin sighs as he closes the door to what I assume is where Frankie's staying.

His gaze catches mine and we let out a soft chuckle.

"She's...somethin'..." he says, making his way to me.

I take my time in admiring him, Colin is tall, but not so tall I have to break my neck to look up at him, he's strong and lean, his spiked brown hair a bit messy, he looks rugged, but so sexy.

I lick my lips again, maybe if I sleep with him just once I can shake this feeling I'm experiencing.

"C'mere..." I whisper, patting the spot next to me on his couch.

He's like a puppy, he quickly makes his way over and plops right down.

I'm quicker to straddle him, running my hands down his chest.

He doesn't seem to mind as he softly groans and placed his hands on my waist, plummeting me down against his lap even harder, hard enough to make me feel him.

I hum in content, scanning his face, god he's handsome, stupidly handsome. Guys who are attractive turn me on of course, but guys who are attractive and good with kids?

I don't know why I ever avoided him.

Neither one of us says anything as I lean in to kiss him, I let the urges win, and I put my guard down.

He kisses me back after whining in content as I slip my tongue in his mouth.

His hands are now squeezing my ass and I'm the one whining now. I then my head to keep exploring him, savoring his taste and cherishing it.

I cradle his face in my hands, guiding the pace of our heated make out.

~ Colin ~

I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on.

One day Y/n hates me, she turns me down, rejects me, and the next she's in my lap, on my couch, kissing lazily.

I'm not complaining, nor will I question her motives.

She pulls away first, but my mouth wants more, fuck, I want more so I chase her sweet luscious lips as she moves back.

"You're such a great uncle," she whispers, kissing me once gently, teasing me as she pulls away again.

I don't know what to say when she opens her mouth again to speak, "seeing you go into dad mode just got me so worked up."

Oh yeah, this is definitely going where I want it to.

"So wet." Her voice is low and sexy in my ear.

She leaves me at a loss for words, but my hands are thinning properly when I was just about to grab her and take her to my room, instead she hops off my lap, and settles between my legs.

Holy fuck, I think I'm gonna—

"You can be quiet right?" She asks softly, whispering as her eyes look into mine.

"So quiet, baby," I respond, letting my head hit the back of my couch, "oh god."

She pulls down my pajama pants and I lift my hips to help her.

Her hand is stroking my boner over my boxers and I think this is going to end before it gets started.

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to," The gentleman in me announces.

"Shut up and let me suck your dick, Shea." She mumbles, and I swear I might let go to her foul mouth.

My mind is like a whirlwind of emotion, I'm confused, excited, breathless and fucking horny as hell.

I'm yanked from my thoughts as everything goes blank and all I can feel is a wet and warm tongue on the tip of my dick.

I look down at Y/n with heavy eyes, my chest is rising up and down as I watch her watch me as she lowers her mouth completely.

She's moving up and down, and I'm clutching so hard to the material of my couch I think I might rip it.

I feel the base of myself tingle and my whole body become flushed. I'm not gonna last and she's barely even started.

"Oh baby, that feels so good." I say, my voice sounding a bit more strained than I'd like it do.

But what can I say, this girl does things to me.

"Yeah?" Her mouth leaves my dick with a wet pop, and her face comes closer to mine and I catch her lips in a hot, passionate kiss.

She's stroking me now, squeezing my shaft just enough while paying special attention to my tip by swiping her thumb over it every time her hand reaches the top.

Y/n pulls back from the kiss and gives me that look that I never want her to stop doing.

I knew she was into me, I fucking knew it.

Take that, Stark.

My orgasm catches me by surprise and I spill into her small hand and onto my shirt.

Y/n reaches over to the small coffee table and pulls out two tissues and cleans me up. How could she be so sexy, and seducing to caring and loving.

She cleans me up carefully, all the while kissing my neck and my chest. She wants more but I still need time to recover because that was one hell of a blowjob.

Maybe it's because I've had the hots for Y/n ever since I got my teaching job at the school.

~ Y/n ~

"You're mine." Colin grabs me and puts me in his lap again after I finished cleaning him up. His big hand cups both of my cheeks and brings me in for another breath taking kiss.

"I don't care how many other guys you're seeing, drop them, because I can keep you satisfied all on my own, trust me." He pleads, moving back.

"I'll be the judge of that," I whisper, my eyes scanning every inch of his perfect face.

"And stop seeing Stark," he says with a bit of an angry tone, "seriously."

"Colin, can we stop talking about other guys? The one I want to fuck me is looking right at me and still hasn't picked me up and taken me to his bedroom."

With that he picks me up and proves to me that he was right — over and over again.

I don't think I'll ever need or want someone else every again....

A/N: if you really really liked this one shot with our favorite music boy, read the mini additional part below! 🎶📚✏️❤️‍🔥 thanks!

Colin hides your car keys in a place he knows you'll have to for back for them.

You usually put them in your bag, ready to go for when the school day ends.

"Okay guys," he whispers to settle down the giggles and excited squeals coming from the children, your class to be exact.

"She's coming." Colin straightens, holding the bouquet of flowers and adjusting his dress shirt.

You walk into your classroom, flicking the lights, annoyed that you forgot your keys, and even more so that you misplaced them.

What your eyes and mind are processing as you watch your class hold out giant cards that spell out,

DO YOU WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND ?

And you look at Colin who was blushing hard and holding a beautiful arrangement of flowers, dressed so sexily, you could practically smell his cologne from where you were standing.

He wasn't in his usual hoodie and sweatpants.

"Colin..." you whisper out.

You're a huge romantic, and as Colin has gotten to know you, he sees it too. So all fluffy crap is not for him, he could care less, but it is for you, and he does it because you deserve it and he loves you and wants you to know that.

"Hi Ms.Y/l/n," he approaches you, taking slow steps as you engulf him in a big hug, "or should I say future Mrs. Shea?"

"Either you messed something up or the kids are holding the letters in the wrong way," you chuckle and look past his shoulder to see your class to happy for you.

Colin turns to look, and no the letters are right, he's asking you to be his girl not his wife, yet.

"This is just the practice run for when I do ask you the big question." He kisses your cheek and hands you the flowers.

"So what do you say, Y/l/n," he adds, "want to make this thing official?"

"C'mere, Shea." You don't miss a beat and place a sweet kiss on his lips, earning a lot of aws from the girls and ews from the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.5K 32
-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Chris and Emily are married and expecting their first child. When the unthinkable happens they are forced to not only accept...
201K 2.8K 45
your life with chris evans on instagram ♡
2.4K 174 9
Based off fan fiction Guilty - if you have not read these will all make no sense to you. Chris and Rose have always held a special place in my heart...