LEGO Ninjago (Reader Insert)

Af SuperNinjaDragon7

For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't kn... Mere

The Beginning
Way of the Ninja
King of Shadows
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green Ninja
All or Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still

Story Info.

2.1K 27 21
Af SuperNinjaDragon7

Hi there. So, Ninjago has been a part of my life since it first aired the pilot episodes. I have loved it ever since and decide to write my own spin on the series.

I want it to be accurate to the canon but I will make some changes. The reader will be female (sorry male readers) and they will be a ninja with the gang. Here are some stuff know:
(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)-Last Name
(H/C)- Hair Color
(E/C)- Eye Color
(S/C)-Skin Color
(F/C)-Favorite Color
I'll add more of these when the time calls for them and I may not mention some, I put them there for in case the story calls for them And I'm gonna be honest, when I read fanfic of Ninjago, I imagine the characters in their LEGO forms, but if you want them in our world look comment please. I may get impatient but I'm actually kinda interested in it.

As for any love interests, I'm gonna have a little fun but I also have someone in mind.

So, I'll try to finish chapters and get them up and ready to read as soon as I can, but there is always something that can distract me. So please be patient, thank you.

Anyway, see you soon!

(I do not own Lego Ninjago, all credit goes to the rightful owners. I only own (Y/N), then again they are you. The title cover isn't mine either, I think it's cute. Okay, bye.)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

299K 7.4K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
9K 262 21
Lloyd x reader: master of gems y/n l/n is known as the master of gems. You know the myth that stones have auras? well she can amplify that aura and c...
347 6 15
It's been months since Zane, one of your best friends, died. He sacrificed himself to save ninjago from the overlord, and none of the ninjas, includi...
3.9K 107 12
Dreams become reality as you try to discover the cause of them or what their true meaning is. Only dreams or a foreshadow of the future? They will do...