𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐱 𝐑𝐀...

By akazaa_

◤IN WHICH THE RAIDEN Y/N GETS SENT TO A DIFFERENT WORLD. WILL SHE FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?.. ◥ 【 GENSHINIMPA... More

PROFILE
PLAYLIST
SLAYERS' LOVE INTEREST (EDITED)
DEMON LOVE INTEREST (edited)
第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
第5章
A/N
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
A/N
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
HII
第18章
NEW BOOK
PLEASE READ
第19章
WHATSUP
第20章
第21章
第22章
第23章
Important.
zoo we mama 😩‼️

第6章

9.4K 270 128
By akazaa_

ミ★

.
.
.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

                0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                             ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
         VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

" Seems like they learned to use the blood demon art of hiding objects well" the male demon says.

"And could the demon slayer be with the demon?.."the male demon questions.

"Isn't this fun?"the female demon giggled bouncing her temari's.
"I must say, Susamaru... your way of doing things tends to be immature. So careless. It's messy! My kimono is covered with dust!"the male demon whined.

"oh,  stop whining! We found them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares?" "And now, it's time to play!" Susamaru giggles and throws both temari balls towards the house.

The male demon growled as he got dirt sprayed at him "There goes the dust again!" The male demon whined.

"You're so uptight. Your kimono isn't the least bit soiled."susamaru says annoyed.

"And besides.." susamaru giggles as she stares at a silhouette behind tanjiro.

Susamaru grins and speaks with excitement "Found 'em! Found 'em!".

Tanjiro began to think in his head 'A temari! Just by throwing them, she can destroy the house like this? That women.. is she one of kibutsuji's minions?'.

Susamaru laughed loudly and threw one of her temari's again and threw the other next.

The house only took more damage.

'I should take out musou no Hitotachi and end this quickly'(y/n) thought.

(Y/n) started to Get ready to take out Musou no Hitotachi only to fall and clutch her head as she got hit by a wave of burning hot of electro shock making her vision get blurry.

Tamayo quickly ran with yushiro following her towards (y/n) to support her.

As The temari's began breaking threw the house again damaging anything that came into its way.

Tanjiro stared worriedly at (y/n) but quickly turned his attention towards the two other demons.

"Lady raiden, Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro shouts as he quickly shields them from one of the temari balls smashed into his face.

Blood splatter everywhere as yushiro had lost his head.

(Y/n) stares at yushiro with wide eyes as tanjiro yelled yushiro's name.

(Y/n) quickly held onto yushiros deflecting the temari balls with her polearm as tamayo hid behind y/n.

"Dammit!" Tanjiro shouts and looks back at nezuko.

"Nezuko! Take the lady sleeping in the back somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro says as nezuko let out a small hm.

"It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!"Tamayo shouts

"Understood!" Tanjiro turns towards nezuko and begins to speak again "-Nezuko!".

Nezuko let out a mh and quickly ran,
Tanjiro holds his sword up.

Susamaru began to laugh again
"That's one down! Four more to go!"she giggles
'She's giving off a totally different scent than any of the other demons! Is she stronger? It's an intense smell! It feels so heavy inside my lungs!' Tanjiro thought.

Susamaru quickly catches her temari's and began to bounce them up and down "hmm. The demon slayer with hanafuda earrings... and the women with braided (h/c) and (e/c).. it's you guys , isn't it?" Susamaru grins.

'So, she's after us?' Tanjiro gasps "miss tamayo! Please find a place for you and raiden to hide!. I'm one of the ones they're after!"tanjiro shouts

"Tanjiro, I want you to fight without worrying about us, we'll be fine without your protection. We're demons after all."tamayo shouts as she held onto y/n's back.

Susamaru hums and speaks up "Well then... it's all over for you now!" And throws the temari's with all her strength.

'That temari will only swerve if I dodge it.'Tanjiro thought and closes his eyes. quickly lifting his head up 'Of the ten forms... the fastest thrusting technique.... Total concentration... water breathing!' Tanjiro quickly lifts his sword up 'seventh form! Drop ripple thrust-curve!' Tanjiro stabs the temari.
'Oh, so you struck at the curve diagonally to soften the temari's blow, how cute.' Susamaru smirks. 'How does the temari move around like that? It swerved unnaturally when it struck yushiro, as well! It's not spinning in any special way, and yet... so, how!?' Tanjiro grunts.

Yushiro quickly clung onto (y/n) as she tried to make some space away from him. and listened as tamayo had said his name "Yushiro, Yushiro!".

Yushiro's faced slowly regenerated. Tanjiro quickly looked towards them only to glare at Yushiro seeing him clutching onto (y/n). "Lady tamayo! miss shogun." Yushiro yells as he cups (y/n)s face leaning into her chest for comfort "didn't I tell you? That we shouldn't get involved with that demon slayer and take miss raiden with us! From the start! My concealment spell isn't perfect, I know you're well aware of that yourself! I may be able to conceal the presence of the buildings and people, their scent, but I cannot mask their very existence!"yushiros voice cracks causing him to hold onto (y/n) tighter. (Y/n) got annoyed and tried to push yushiro away from her, he was to close to her for comfort.

"The greater our numbers, the more traces we'll leave, and the greater the odds that kibutsuji will find us!" Yushiro continues to shout.
'The demon got so close to us, yet there was no scent until we came under attack! That was yushiros blood demon art, huh.. I don't like how he's hugging raiden-sama like that..' Tanjiro frowns.

Yushiro's eyes began to regenerate "anyone who ruins the time I spend together with you.. and miss raiden.. I DESPISE THEM! I 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐄 THEM WITH A BURNING PASSION! ITS UNFORGIVABLE!" Yushiro shouts as his veins began to show.

Susamaru laughs again as she took off her kimono leaving her showing her (uh idk what it's called? Her bra?? I really don't know I'm just gonna call it a bra 💀) bra on "what fun this is! To be killed by me, one of the twelve kizuki!... you should be honored!" Susamaru grins. "Twelve kizuki?" Tanjiro mumbles.
"They serve directly under kibutsuji!"tamayo speaks up as she only cuddled more into (y/n)s back as well as Yushiro.

Susamaru laughs again and began to grow arms and hands out of her chest and rib cage area. 'She grew more arms!'tanjiro's eyes widen.
Susamaru grins as she got out more balls, six to be exact. "Now then, let's keep playing! Until morning comes, until YOU 𝐃𝐈𝐄!" Susamaru smirks throwing all her temari's with full force toward Tanjiro.

Tanjiro winces as he barely dodged one of the temari's.

Yushiro quickly put one hand behind (y/n)s head and the other clutching onto tamayos shoulder pushing them both into him as he shielded them and grunts as he got sliced on the cheek by one of the temari's, pushing himself into (y/n)s face and blush's as he could feel (y/n)s chest moving up and down against his chest. Tamayo glared at Yushiro with jealously . 'If I were to cast my spell now, it would affect Tanjiro as well. And Yushiro needs time to prepare an attack. I wish he would get off of (y/n) I want to be in his place, oh how lucky he is.' Tamayo frowns and opens her legs to get closer to (y/n).

(Y/n) felt uncomfortable and felt as if she couldn't breath properly because these two kept pushing themselves onto her.

'There it is again! Even without hitting anything, it changed trajectory!' Tanjiro grunts as he swung his word towards the to temari's coming at him only to groan at one of the temari's that were sliced open hitting him.

'When I manage to slash them, they lose force, but they still hit me anyway' Tanjiro whines as he quickly dodged the attacks and did a FLIP with one hand supporting him 'two different scents of blood. There are two demons! Their scent tells me where they are! But...' Tanjiro grunts.

Yushiro and tamayo quickly push themselves into (y/n) as they both got hit.

(Y/n) pushed yushiro off of her and clutched her head. 'Why can't I take out Musou no Hitotachi?!, it worked last time.. am I losing.. my powers? No! That can't happen! It must be because I'm not used to this world!' (Y/n) thought frowning; yushiro frowned and tried to get back close to her.

"Raiden-sama!" Tanjiro frowns As he saw the two demons cuddling with Raiden.

'I must not get distracted!... but raiden.. she only loves me right..?' Blocking a temari coming his way.
"We'll heal soon enough!" Tamayo yells as she pushed her head into y/n's lap as yushiro had hugged y/n from behind.

"Hey! Stupid demon slayer ! If you look at the arrows, you can tell which direction they're going, dodge the arrows!"Yushiro yells. "What arrows?"Tanjiro looks at yushiros confused. "Seriously, you can't even see them? I'm going to lend you my sense of sight! Then you should at least be able to cut off that temari woman's head!"Yushiro grunts as he held a seal above his eye as his eyes and seal began to glow a cyan color, quickly throwing it at tanjiro's head. 'I can see them now!these arrows were controlling the temari! 'tanjiros eyes widen 'that explains it!'Tanjiro thought and quickly dodged the attacks.

"Thanks, yushiro! I can see the arrows now, too!" Tanjiro speaks. "Then, hurry up and defeat her!"Yushiro shouts. "Nezuko!" Tanjiro shouts as he saw nezuko standing by the door. "Nezuko, Take care of the demon up in the tree!" Tanjiro says as nezuko nodded her head.

Nezuko quickly jumps up into the trees as tanjiro got into a stance. "I am your opponent!" Tanjiro speaks "The demon slayer with hanafuda earrings... no question. I'm going to bring that head of yours to him! And bring that woman to him as well!" The female demon smiles once more.

'What would they want from raiden?' Tanjiro glares .

The female demon only laughs at him and yells "WHAT FUN THIS iS" tanjiro quickly sprints  and jumps onto the building quickly jumping off "nezuko, how much longer?" Tanjiro grunts.

Nezuko continues to jump from one tree to the other quickly spotting the male demon and kicks him only for him to block it.

Nezuko continues to kick him as he could only block and take off his blood demon art.

'There gone!' Tanjiro smiles 'water breathing..' Tanjiro quickly slices the temari balls 'third form, flowing dance!' Tanjiro quickly runs in a fast motion turning left then quickly running into the female demon slicing her arms off "miss tamayo! Are these two demons closely related to kibutsuji?" Tanjiro shouts "most likely." Tamayo spoke.

" Then, I'm going to get you some of their blood for sure" Tanjiro lifts his sword behind his head and points his other towards the female demon.

___
There ya go! Sorry it took me a bit long to upload I should be uploading another one tomorrow night or maybe tonight I might pull an all nighter lol.

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.9K 56
↳ ❝ [ 残酷な意図 ] ❞ ━ yandere kny x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a low-ranking demon of questionable origins captures the ...
133K 5.5K 46
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
27.5K 673 41
Y/n l/n yearns to traverse into the realm of anime, seeking respite from the chains of reality. Yet, as her wish materializes, the characters, enrapt...
74.1K 3.3K 48
⋆୧ ₊˚ 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 ꒱⋆。˚ ༘ ❝ i made a promise that we would all live to see that new world; together.❞ ━━━━ ( 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦 ) immortal...