unexpected love >> tomlinson

Od Raquel519

He was there for fun. She was there to brush off a heartbreak. Více

1. Unexpected Love
2. Clubs and Boys
4. Blue Eyes
5. Here's My Number, So Call Me Maybe
6. I Can't Believe Im Doing This
7. Ice Cream Parlor
8. Chests and Notes
9. Ice Cream Date
10. What If We.....
11. Confidence and Class Dreams
12. Breaking In
13. Skype Calls and Reuniting
14. Brush With Death
15. Apologizing and One Big Question
16. Answers and Confessions
17. Never Have I Ever
18. Class of 2013
19. Mom! Dad!
20. Help! Please! Help!
21. Please Remember
22. Sweaty Palms and Memories
23. Sass Masta From Doncasta
24. Keep Your Head Down
25. Trust is Tested
26. Anxiety
27. Niall and Apologies
28. Interviews and Necklaces
29. "Are you ashamed?"
30. Caught & Nightmares
31. Classic
32. Their Memory
33. "You're My Idiot."
34. Cliche Performances & Tired Eyes
35. Scare
36. Suit and Tie
37. Models & Talking it Out
38. Birthday
39. Surprise!
40. The Letter
41. Choosing; Forever
42. Found
43. Promise
Epilogue

3. Hungover

213 5 0
Od Raquel519

3.  

The next morning I woke up in the corner by my door. I was still in my dress along with the heels and makeup. I rolled over. My neck had a horrible pain and my right arm was numb because I slept on it. I sat up and colors swam in front of my eyes. I tightly gripped the corner to keep from fainting. Slowly I stood up. My head was pounding and any slight movement or sound cause more pain. I went to my closet to get some sweats to change into. Then I took in my apperance.

     My hair was a rat's nest, my makeup was smeared everywhere, and I was missing an earring. Anywhere I looked, from my hair, barely there boobs, to my no curve at all figure all I could repeat to myself was "Ugly. No wonder Noah didn't want me. I am ugly. No drop of sexy in me." 

    Noah

      Immediatly I rummaged through my drawers and shelves ripping up the pictures, the memories I didn't want anymore, and tossing them away. The necklace he gave me, I threw deep into my closet. The notes he wrote were torn to shreds and my matching sweatshirt was stuffed to the bottom of my dresser. I changed into my sweats, wiped off the makeup and crawled into bed. I went on my phone and deleted all the pictures and videos. Then I scrolled through my contacts looking for Noah's. I clicked on his name. Up came the "Are you sure you want to delete?" Immediatly, without thinking, I clicked yes. I smiled and set my phone down. I deleted all pictures, videos and his contact. I defriended him from every social media site out there. Finally, Noah Mitchell was out of my life. I smiled and fell back asleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

223 50 26
Zayn and Niall are still going strong but they still need to get Niall mother back safe and sound and try to bring Niall father down And can they hel...
4.2M 24.6K 44
the title says it all.
7.7K 142 10
Winnie needed saving; Niall was her hero.
288 0 16
Louis has bullied Harry 2 years now, Zayn decides to make a bet with Louis, until the bet reversed.