Petal [h.s.]

By _londonbelow

Harry appears to be a nice boy. He comes from a good, wealthy family. He's been with his childhood sweetheart... More

INTRO
PROLOGUE - THE LETTER
ONE - THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
TWO - IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE
THREE - DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
FOUR - LIKE THE VAMPIRE SLAYER
FIVE - SET ME ON FIRE
SIX - BRIGHT BLOODY RED FLAGS
SEVEN - LET ME IN
EIGHT - HAVE YOU ANYTIME
NINE - PETALS FOR ARMOR
TEN - YOU AND TEQUILA
ELEVEN - RUINING MY LIFE
TWELVE - MAKE IT HURT
THIRTEEN - ACROSS THE BOARDWALK
FOURTEEN - DRIVE ME CRAZY
FIFTEEN - TEAR YOU APART
SIXTEEN - SOUND OF YOUR HEART
SEVENTEEN - SO BRIGHT SOMETIMES
EIGHTEEN - ON THE EDGE
NINETEEN - I ALMOST DO
TWENTY - A FINE LINE
TWENTY-ONE - TAKE YOU HOME
TWENTY-TWO - YOU WILL ACHE
TWENTY-THREE - LIKE I ACHE
TWENTY-FOUR - WHAT A WICKED GAME
TWENTY-FIVE - DIZZY ON THE COMEDOWN
TWENTY-SIX - YOUR LIFE AND MINE
TWENTY-SEVEN - DARKEST BEFORE DAWN
TWENTY-EIGHT - DREAMING OF YOU
TWENTY-NINE - TWIST THE KNIFE
THIRTY - WRAPPED IN CELLOPHANE
THIRTY-ONE - CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH
THIRTY-TWO - PINK IN THE NIGHT
THIRTY-THREE - IN THIS WORLD
THIRTY-FOUR - MOTH TO A FLAME
THIRTY-FIVE - HEART RECOGNIZES YOURS
THIRTY-SIX - ALWAYS COME HOME
THIRTY-SEVEN - NO OTHER SHADE
THIRTY-EIGHT - THE UPSIDE DOWN
THIRTY-NINE - DEVOID OF COLOR
FORTY - IN YOUR EYES
FORTY-ONE - YOU HAD TO GO
FORTY-TWO - MINE TO LOSE
FORTY-THREE - IN THE HALLWAY
FORTY-FOUR - HEAD VERSUS HEART
FORTY-FIVE - PINK DOESN'T COMPARE
FORTY-SIX - A THOUSAND DEATHS
FORTY-SEVEN - IN THE AFTERGLOW
FORTY-EIGHT - SWEET LIKE HONEY
FIFTY - KEEP YOU THIS WAY
FIFTY-ONE - KISS YOUR NECK
FIFTY-TWO - ON YOUR KNEES
FIFTY-THREE - HOLY AND NOT
FIFTY-FOUR - THE CALIFORNIA DREAM
FIFTY-FIVE - CRAWL HOME TO HER
FIFTY-SIX - WATER IN YOUR HANDS
FIFTY-SEVEN - I KNEW YOU
FIFTY-EIGHT - COME BACK TO YOU
FIFTY-NINE - PINK PAINTED FLOWERS
SIXTY - WITHOUT YOU, WITHOUT THEM
SIXTY-ONE - UNTIL THE SUN RISES
SIXTY-TWO - GIVE YOU THE MOON
SIXTY-THREE - IN MY MEMORIES
SIXTY-FOUR - HALF OF MY SOUL
SIXTY-FIVE - THE END IS NEAR
SIXTY-SIX - GOODBYE, GOODBYE, GOODBYE
EPILOGUE I - THE JOURNAL
EPILOGUE II - THE LETTER
EPILOGUE III - THE CALIFORNIA DREAM

FORTY-NINE - SPREADING YOU OPEN

21.2K 498 508
By _londonbelow

I needed money. Fast.

I knew it would cost me later, but the idea of missing a trip with Arabella made me feel sick inside. I know she offered to pay me to come with and help her, but I would rather die than take money from her. I should be successful enough to stand on my own two feet. I wanted to take care of her, not the other way around. I knew it was an old misogynistic value, but I loved her. Taking care of her was something I wanted to do and I was angry that I couldn't do that on my own.

But she didn't have to know that.

Arabella didn't have to know my struggles. She didn't have to know the way my father held money over my head. She didn't have to know the ways I grew up compared to the way I lived now. To most people, they'd consider my lifestyle to be comfortable. Some months I struggled. I had to choose to pay certain bills over others and had to cut back on the things I enjoyed. And some months I did just fine, I lived comfortably and got to buy expensive tequila whenever I wanted it. It was up and down. It was normal to most.

But to someone like me who grew up with more money than most people will see in their entire lifetime-it was quite the shock. I went from having everything at my fingertips to nothing. I hadn't adjusted to it very well. I thought about money every day, constantly, and I was in debt from living beyond my means. I didn't expect any sympathy for my situation. I knew that I was a spoiled boy and turned into an even more spoiled man. I knew that I could be worse off.

I just wanted to give her the world. I wanted to lasso the moon down to her. I wanted to buy her beautiful things and take her to extravagant dinners and drape her in diamonds. I wanted to provide for her. I wanted it so badly that it made me feel insane.

Insane enough to steal from my father.

I knew if I tried enough, I could figure out the combination to his safe. He had valuables in it, but I wasn't sure what that included. I was surprised to find no cash and nothing of his own, but jewelry that belonged to my mother instead. I touched each piece, a frown on my mouth at the thought of taking it. I had no qualms about stealing from my dad, whether that be cash or his Rolex or a set of his diamond cufflinks... but my mum's jewelry? It was the only thing we had left of her that wasn't her gardens. And those gardens outside meant more to her than any jewelry.

I knew she didn't care about material possessions, not the way my father did. I touched a gold necklace with a teardrop shaped diamond pendant hanging from it. I knew how much it was worth. It was vintage. It was a present from my father on one of their early dates. He kept it for sentimental reasons. I used to watch him clean it for her every month and watched the way he smiled when he draped it over her throat delicately. He used to kiss the back of her neck after clasping it for her, back when he was gentle and loving and not the awful man he had become.

I stared at it. My head hurt from trying to think of anything else I could sell for money other than my mother's jewelry. I remembered a pair of cufflinks that she gifted to me years ago for a birthday. They were set in gold and shaped like flowers, with diamonds scattered throughout. I cherished those, but I figured it was better to sell my own things before I sell hers.

Arabella would be furious with me if she found out. It was another reason I loved her. Jessie wouldn't have cared if I sold every item of sentimental value, if it meant she got what she wanted in return. But Arabella would rather go without than let me give up the things that mean the most to me. She put me first, she always put me first. It was why I wanted so badly to put her first. It was why I wanted to take care of her, because she didn't expect it. She didn't need it. But she deserved it.

I sighed as I stared down at the necklace, snapping the box shut and slid it into my pocket. I locked the safe once more before creeping my way out of my father's home office.

But when I got back to my flat, I realized that I couldn't do it. I couldn't sell something that once meant so much to her. I stared at that necklace for ages and remembered the way I watched it gleam on her suntanned neck every summer. She rarely took it off, it was her favorite piece. I couldn't sell it. But I also didn't want to return it to my father.

It deserved to be seen, to be worn and loved. My mum wouldn't want it tucked away, collecting dust. She would want it to be cherished. She would want it to gleam on the neck of someone I loved.

I stuffed it into my weekend bag and pulled out the small box that held my own cufflinks instead. Tears welled in my eyes as I looked down at them for the first time in years. At one point in my life, I thought I'd wear them on my wedding day to Jessica. Now, I couldn't imagine wearing them for anyone but Arabella.

And since I couldn't marry her... I might as well get rid of them.

My heart was heavy as I entered the pawn shop later that night, offering them up sadly. I knew they were worth a lot of money. The diamonds were nearly perfect clarity and they were made of the purest gold money could buy. I also knew that a pawn shop in the Wasteland had probably never seen anything of such value in their shop before and I felt almost guilty for selling them there.

The man behind the counter looked shocked as he examined them. He looked back up at me in awe and stumbled over his words as he told me that he couldn't possibly pay what they were worth. I thought about just taking them with me to New York to sell them there instead, but I thought I'd have a better chance of tracking them back down later on if I sold them in the Wasteland.

I told the man to offer me whatever he could manage. It wasn't even half of what they were worth, but it was enough for me to enjoy the weekend with Arabella without a second thought about my shop and the money I'd lose from closing for four days.

I saw Arabella every night up until Thursday. I made her pancakes Sunday morning and we fucked again on my couch, a slow, steady session that left us both feeling closer than ever. I was reluctant to let her go home after that, but she promised she would be back.

Each night after that, I'd leave my balcony door unlocked before I went to bed and she'd sneak her way in. I'd wake up to her body slipping into my blankets, curling around my own, slightly chilly from the air outside. She kissed my back and stroked my hair to send me back asleep and I found that it came to me easily when she was touching me.

My nightmares turn to dreams with her next to me. I didn't know it was possible to feel so comfortable and relaxed with another person until she came along. I knew that she wanted more from me. I couldn't help but wonder if this could be enough for her. If she could have me like this for the rest of her life and be happy. Deep down, I knew she couldn't. I knew she wanted and deserved more than what I currently offered her, but I hoped. I prayed. I begged every god. I wanted this to be enough.

I told Jessie that I was going to visit a friend in Connecticut and she didn't even seem to register or care that I'd be gone for four days. I didn't bother saying a word to my father. He'd only notice I was gone if Jessie decided to throw a fit about it and I knew she wouldn't. I figured she had to know the affair had started up again. When I wasn't with Arabella, I was spending a lot of drunken time with her. But now I was freezing her out again. She didn't say a word about it. She just eyed me quietly and took in all of the marks left on my neck by my lover.

Buffy met me at the door of Good Vibrations on Thursday evening when it was time to leave. She wore her usual platform combat boots and a glare on her pretty face. I knew I was going to get an earful from her because we hadn't been face to face since Arabella and I started seeing each other again earlier that week.

"I see you're overjoyed at my presence, B." I smiled as I passed her, pressing a kiss to her forehead as I did.

Buffy, as always, got straight to the point.

"I was just starting to get used to Max, you know." She replied, shaking her head, "She didn't leave her bed for days after they broke up. He made her happy, Harry. Really happy. "

"And he was sent by Jessie to make her happy." I responded, raising my eyebrows, "That's what you want for her?"

"I want her to be with someone who can give her everything she wants. Everything she deserves. Can you give her the things she's asked for? Can you give up your life here and leave with her?" Buffy sighed out, her eyes pleading, "I want you two together more than you'll ever know, but I don't want it to be like this for her. She deserves bigger things."

"Then tell me where to put it, Buffy!" I snapped at her, watching her blink at me, "Tell me where to put all of the love I feel for her. What am I supposed to do with it? Tell me."

She opened her mouth, likely to tell me to shove it up my ass or something equally poetic, but we both heard Arabella coming up the stairs from the basement and went quiet right away. I eyed my best friend, who felt like she belonged to Arabella more than she did to me now, and she glared at me in response.

"Everyone thinks Jessie is a villain, but at least she wasn't selfish. You only care about getting what you want, to hell with what Arabella deserves." Buffy whispered, turning on her heel and storming off.

My eyebrows stitched together as I watched her go to the back, slamming the door to Arabella's office behind her. I didn't understand what the fuck she was talking about. Jessie had been inherently selfish for as long as I'd known her. I couldn't recall a single time she acted selflessly.

I looked over at Arabella as she reached the top of the staircase, carrying a box in her hands, and I rushed over to take it from her.

She gave me a smile, "Was that Buffy slamming my door?"

"Yeah. She had some choice words for me, of course." I said softly, shaking my head.

"Should I go talk to her?" Arabella asked with a tilt of her head, looking over toward the office door.

"No, give her some space, I think. She'll come around eventually." I shifted the box in my arms, "Where do you want this?"

"My car is in the alley. This way." She led me through a back door where her car was parked with the trunk popped open, filled almost to the brim with boxes of products.

I slid the box inside and then turned toward her, my lips curling up into a smile at the sight of her. She was leaning up against the door, watching me with a grin on her face, head tilted to the side. I slid my jacket off and dropped it into the driver seat of her car, our eyes locked the whole time.

"God, you look sexy when you do manual labor for me." She commented, to which I laughed as I moved toward her, wrapping my arms around her waist and tugging her into me.

"Yeah? You got any more boxes that need carrying?" I lowered my mouth down to her exposed throat, pressing my lips all over it with a soft moan as she laughed.

"I actually do, there's one more down in the storage unit that I need and then we're good to go." She buried her fingers into my hair, sighing softly at the way my mouth felt against her.

My hands slid down further over her plump ass cheeks and down to the hem of her dress. I pushed my hands under the fabric, letting my fingertips skim over the edge of her underwear.

"You wanna show me where it is?" I whispered into her neck, licking a stripe along her most sensitive area and feeling her shiver in my arms.

She made a happy noise as she nodded her head, fingers tugging at my hair to pull my head back so she could look at me. I forced myself not to kiss her, but I nudged my nose against her own, as my fingers moved around to the front of her underwear. Her lips parted as she tilted her face forward, trying to kiss me as I let my fingers gently dance across her covered cunt. Her cheeks flushed immediately, a tiny gasp escaping her, and I smirked.

I let her lips brush over mine just barely before I pulled my mouth away, listening to a whine release from her throat as I scolded her, "Greedy girl."

Her eyes darkened when she saw my teasing smirk and the way I kept my mouth just out of reach for her. I brushed my fingers across her cunt once more, this time a little harder so she'd really feel me. Her fingers fisted in my hair as she gasped again, eyes going cloudy with lust. I smiled again, unable to stop myself from teasing her, and then I pulled my fingers away from her. Her dress dropped back into place and she glared at me.

"Take me downstairs, Arabella." I said to her, lifting my hand to brush her hair back over her shoulder.

"You're mean for that." She whined, but took my hand in hers regardless, tugging me behind her and back through the shop to the basement door.

"Sorry, I thought we were done fucking in alleyways." I joked, remembering our first time in the alley behind Pink Couch.

"I hope we're never done with that." She joked back, lifting her eyebrows as she gestured to a box that was resting on the ground, inside of a room that was seemingly filled with inventory.

I clasped my hands behind my back as I entered the room, looking around at all of the shelves. There were boxes full of packaged dildos and vibrators, shiny silver jeweled butt plugs, and boxes and boxes of lube, whips and handcuffs. I poked through every box, feeling her eyes on me as I examined her inventory.

The box she wanted me to grab was full of silver butt plugs-they were in various shapes and sizes, each in their own plastic packaging. Some were plain and some with gems at the end. I picked a set and held it up as I turned back to look at her.

"Have you ever used these?" I asked her, lifting my eyebrows.

"Mhmm." She replied, lips tilting upward just barely.

I turned to look back down at them, getting that annoying jealous feeling in the pit of my stomach at the reminder that other people on this earth have touched my girl. I shouldn't have asked the question, but there was a part of me (and a part of her) that enjoyed the jealousy-the possession we both felt over one another's bodies now.

"Come over here, Arabella." I said to her as I stared at the package in my hands. I could see her out of the corner of my eye, watching her as she took a quiet step toward me.

I ripped the package open roughly as I turned my head to watch her come toward me. Her hands were clasped in front of her body and I watched her throat work as she swallowed hard. I examined the plugs that were in the package, all three different sizes. I wondered if she had experienced each size inside of her before. I let them rest in my open palms as I held them out to her.

Arabella's eyes searched mine for a moment before she unclasped her hands and reached up for the middle size. She plucked it out of my hands and held it up to me, lifting her eyebrows.

"Open that pretty mouth." I murmured, taking the plug from her fingers, dropping the other two into the box behind me.

Her eyes glinted up at me as she blinked, parting her lips for me slowly. I brought the metal plug up to her mouth and popped it inside, watching those plump, cherry red lips of hers wrap around its girth. My stomach flipped at the sight.

"Get it nice and wet for me." I requested, my voice coming out weak and breathy as I watched her suck on the object.

She kept her eyes on me as she sucked on it like it was a lollipop, letting her tongue lick across the sides, spit dribbling out onto it slowly. My cock ached inside of my pants, straining against the material as it hardened for her. She worked the plug like it was a cock, moaning quietly as she gave me a show. I grabbed her arms and pulled her over to me, stepping out of the way so I could bend her over a stack of boxes behind me.

Arabella gasped loudly as I flipped the skirt of her dress up, my hands grasping at her ass cheeks, squeezing the mounds of flesh in my fingers. I pushed her down further, using one hand to hold the material of her dress up against the small of her back. My free hand came down against her ass in one quick, sharp slap, the sound echoing through the room.

She moaned at the feeling. Loudly. My cock went even harder at how much my girl enjoyed that sting of pain with her pleasure.

"God, you drive me insane." I whispered as I brought my hand down to her other ass cheek, marking that one with a slap as well.

She moaned again, spreading her thighs apart for me, desperate and wanting. I smirked, reaching down between her open thighs to cup her cunt in my palm. I could feel her underwear getting damp and so I grasped at them, pulling them down and letting them fall to her ankles.

I slid my fingers down between her ass cheeks, brushing just barely over the tight ring of muscles there. She gasped when I did so, but I moved quickly down to her soaking pussy. I heard myself whimper as I felt her slick wetness, my fingers dipping into her folds to get coated in her arousal.

"Such a desperate little slut, I barely touch you and you're making a mess of yourself already. Practically dripping down your thighs, baby." I whispered, releasing her skirt so I could slide my hand around to the front of her, squeezing one of her breasts in my palm.

I leaned my face down to her shoulder, kissing it softly as I plunged my fingers into her pussy, listening to her muffled moan. My fingers pinched at her hard nipples as I worked my fingers in and out of her slowly, feeling her start to drip for me. Her legs were shaking, fingers clinging to the box she was draped over like it was her lifeline.

"Harry..." She moaned, pushing her hips back to get more contact from me, "We can't..."

"The fuck we can't." I furrowed my brow, my voice a hoarse whisper, "Be quiet, petal. Don't want Buffy to hear you moaning for my cock, do you?"

I slipped my fingers out of her so I could move them up through her folds and to her clit, rubbing circles onto the tight bud. She sucked in a harsh breath at the feeling, shaking her head as I teased her slowly. I moved my hand down to the skirt of her dress, bunching it up at the small of her back again, as I bent down onto my knees behind her.

"Spread yourself open wider for me." I ordered her and watched as she obliged, parting her sticky thighs and bending over further so that I could see everything.

I kept my hand on her clit, rubbing circles onto it as her arousal spread all over my palm. She was spread on display for me, the scent of her so tantalizing that my mouth watered. I leaned forward and licked across her asshole, feeling her immediately quiver under me. Her greedy hands reached back and grasped onto her cheeks to pry herself open for me more. I buried my face there, licking her from her cunt all the way up, tasting every inch of her.

I pulled back slightly so I could let spit dribble out of my mouth and down onto her tight hole, moving my fingers from her cunt and back up. I pressed my slippery fingers through my dribbles of spit and using that and her arousal as lube, I started to work a finger into her.

"So tight..." I groaned at the way she was clinging to me, "I want to fuck you here. Tonight."

Arabella was panting and nodded vigorously, whining as my finger made its way into her tight ass, all the way to the knuckle. I spit more before I pulled it back, pressing a second one in, feeling the resistance.

"Relax for me, petal." I whispered, watching her fingers claw at the box below her, lost in the pleasure she felt.

As much as I wanted to watch the way she gripped my fingers, I knew that having her relaxed and comfortable was more important. I turned around and slid my face under her skirt until my mouth found her pussy. My tongue dove into her, a moan escaping from me as I got a proper taste of her, my fingers still working their way into her ass.

She relaxed almost immediately from the immense pleasure she was feeling from both of her holes getting attention. My two fingers slid into her knuckle deep and I began to work them in and out of her, stretching her open. My tongue slid into her pussy excitedly, lapping up every drop of arousal that she was giving me, twisting and turning inside of her.

She cried out and her legs trembled and I knew she would cum for me any moment. I couldn't have that, though. I smirked as I pulled my mouth away from her cunt, leaving her gasping for air as I slid out from under her.

"Harry, no, no..." She whined in protest of me robbing her of her orgasm.

I shushed her, fingers still working in and out of her ass as I reached around for the plug that she had clutched in her fist. I brought it to her mouth and watched her glare at me as she accepted it, getting it wet again. My eyes glazed over as I watched her spit slip over the metal and onto my hand. She was so dirty, so willing to do anything I asked of her in order to cum. It made everything inside of me buzz.

Removing my fingers from her, I slid the plug down to that hand as my other one went around the front of her throat. I pressed my lips to her ear.

"This stays inside of you until I remove it for you. Until I'm ready to fuck your tight ass." I whispered in her ear as I pressed the butt plug up against the muscles there, which were now more relaxed from the pleasure she felt.

She offered a little resistance, but not much, nodding her head to me before I turned my face to look down at the plug disappearing inside of her. I let out a quiet sigh of pleasure as it snuggled up against her body, keeping her stretched open. I looked at her face, seeing her glossy eyes staring back at me in awe, mouth parted slightly.

I smiled at her before dropping down to tug her underwear back up into place, watching her legs twitch every time my fingers grazed over her skin. I made a 'tsk, tsk' sound, shaking my head as I stood back to full height and flipped her skirt back down over her ass.

"You wanna cum so bad, don't you, baby?" I turned her to face me and she had her mouth on mine immediately.

I moaned against her, letting her tongue do all the work as she slipped it over my own, tasting herself there. I grabbed at her hips, tugging her body tight to mine as she reached down to touch my hard cock through my pants.

"Mm-mmm." I scolded her, swatting her hand away, "We have to go. I made us dinner reservations."

"Dinner reservations?!" She squeaked out, "You want me to sit through dinner like this?!"

"Depends on how good you are on the drive. Maybe I'll let you have a little something before dinner. But during..." I paused, reaching over to one of her boxes and plucking a product out, "I want you to wear this."

It was a tiny bullet vibrator, one that was controlled by a remote control. They were meant to be inserted into underwear and that's exactly what I wanted for Arabella tonight. I wanted her clit to be swollen and desperate by the time I was done with her. I held it up to her with raised eyebrows, watching her reaction. She snatched it out of my hands and looked down at it.

Her eyes flashed back to mine, lips parting as if she were going to speak but no words came out. I stepped closer to her, bringing my mouth down to brush over her own.

"I want you to be soaking wet and so on edge that you cum the second I lay my hands on you in our hotel room tonight." I whispered against her lips, watching her breath hitch in her throat.

I let my fingertips brush down the side of her neck, to her collarbone, leaving goosebumps in their wake. Her chest was lifting and rising so slowly, her nipples poking through her dress to show me just how aroused she was. I nudged my nose into hers, letting my lips graze hers, feeling her warm breath on them.

I snuck my tongue out to find her own, flicking it against hers sensually. I pulled back, fingers trailing down further to touch her hardened nipples, my palms massaging her breasts as I continued on.

"I'm going to fuck every single hole of yours until you're crying from the pleasure. I want the entire hotel to know my name by tomorrow morning." I touched my lips to hers just barely again, breathing into her, "Tonight, you're going to be a good little fuck toy and take everything I give you. Do you understand, Arabella?"

Her eyes were bright with desire, her mouth slack in surprise as she began to nod at my requests. I leaned into her and kissed her hard, curling my fingers around her throat as I did.

"Use your words, petal." I hissed out as I pulled back from the kiss, nudging my nose across her own.

"I understand." She whispered, nodding as she got onto the tips of her toes to kiss me again, her mouth desperate on my own. She clung to my shirt, fisting the material in her hands, trying to fuse herself to me.

"That's my perfect little pet." I murmured against her, listening to her release a happy sigh into my mouth.

Arabella tilted her head back from mine, lifting her eyebrows when our eyes met. When she spoke, her voice was so soft and sweet, the complete opposite of her words.

"As long as you understand that you're going to get the same treatment tomorrow night."

A shiver went down my spine at the darkness in her eyes. I could have fallen to my knees right then. There was nothing in this world like submitting to this magical woman, to letting her own and control and possess my body and my heart at the same time. I began to nod instantly, willing to do anything she wanted just like I knew she'd do anything I wanted.

"Gladly." I whispered, smiling slowly as she did.

"Can you grab this box?" She gestured behind her, taking in a deep breath as she straightened out her skirt.

I reached around her and picked it up, grinning as I stepped back to let her lead the way back upstairs. Arabella cleared her throat and looked down at the package in her hand, the one that held the bullet vibrator.

"You have a good eye." She lifted an eyebrow as she looked back up at me.

I laughed as she turned to move past me, her neck flushed from the things she was feeling as she began to walk. I began to reconsider my plan as I watched her skirt bounce up and down as I walked behind her up the stairs. I was already painfully hard and every glance I got at her made me infinitely harder.

There was something in the air between us. Everything felt more intense, more intimate than before. I wasn't sure why, but I wasn't going to question it. We were both insatiable when it came to each other. I felt as if I could lock her in a room and fuck her for seven hours again. The reminder of Apartment X made my heart jump in my chest.

"Do you ever think about going back?" I asked her, knowing she would read my mind and know exactly what I was talking about.

Arabella turned to look at me as we moved through her shop. Her eyebrows lifted as a slow smile spilled over her face. She turned away from me, not answering my question. I shook my head, making a face as I waited for her response. She walked me toward the back door and she gestured upwards.

My eyes followed in the direction she was pointing and I stared at the empty space above a set of double doors. I remembered suddenly that she used to have her bunny mask on display above those doors, the same one she wore for me at Apartment X. It was gone now.

My lips parted as I turned back to look at her in surprise. A slow smile split across her face as a shiver pressed through me at her next words.

"Where do you think I'm taking you tomorrow night?"

We were going back to Apartment X together.

Hope y'all are ready for SMUTATHON 2022!!!

Love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 3.7K 52
Layla French has come a long way from the woman she once was. Life, in fact, couldn't be much better - she has the job of her dreams, her relationshi...
2.3K 156 42
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...
1.3M 32.8K 82
Eva Jackson was that one girl in high school everyone knows about. Nearly all of them thought she was the coolest, most perfect person alive. But beh...
42.9K 2.5K 11
Louis always gets together with everyone he dates in high school and breaks up with them because he never falls in love. Niall and Liam are fed up a...