The Strings of Fateโœ…๏ธ(MYG)

By midnight_breezee

๐™๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™. (๐™ˆ๐™”๐™‚) (WATTPAD FEATURED) Not all love stories are written with threads of g... More

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
1 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Alluring Beauty
2 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Clash of Swords
3 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Defeated
4 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The trophy of victory
5 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Sacred Vows
6 ๐Ÿ‘‘ My Queen
7 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unfriendly treatment
8 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Intimidating eyes
9 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Captivated
Gifts and Achievements
10 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Responsibility
11 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Persuade
12 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Attacked
13 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life and Death
14 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Ignorance
15 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Emperor
16 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Betrayed and broken
17 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Drunken fit
18 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Guilt and regret
19 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Forgiveness
20 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fatal Arrows
21 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Marry Nari
22 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Prooving innocent
23 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Brother
24 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Shocking truth
25 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Real Culprit
26 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stabbed
27 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Last Breath
28 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Poisoned
29 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Going against all odds
30 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Blood of Achilles
31 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Bring me to life
32 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stand with Justice
33 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past
34 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past II
35 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Frozen Inside without your love
36 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Two body One soul
38 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Suspicious Soldier
39 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life of the subjects
40 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Saviour Emperor Min
41 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Dream come true
42 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unpredictable future.
43 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Nations Strike.
44 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The past III
45 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past IV
46 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Little Emperor
47 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Last Battle
48 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Fallen Emperor
49 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Souls United
Behind the scenes.
Epilogue
I ๐Ÿ’œ U
Character Aesthetics 1
Character Aesthetics 2

37 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unexpected meeting

513 40 30
By midnight_breezee

Hyesoo was admiring the sword that Yoongi had given her for protection. The green emerald reflected the sunlight. It had been long since she had used one. She was planning to practice in the barrack grounds. Commander Namjoon would surely help her to sneak out without getting noticed by a royal soul. She was glad the Queen Mother Dowager accepted her as her daughter-in-law. She even apologized to her in the morning. She was grateful to her for saving her son.

"Queen Hyesoo?" A familiar feminine voice interrupted her thoughts. She placed aside her sword and turned around only to find Nari timidly standing by the door frame.

"Lady Nari?" She welcomed her with a smile and engulfed her in a warm hug. The latter hesitantly wrapped her hand around her. "Did you meet your brother?"

Nari shook her head and spoke, "I came to visit you the moment I was released." Hyesoo was taken aback by her words but she chose not to interrupt, "I am guilty of my deeds. What I did was very unlawful. Thank you for letting me free. I sincerely apologize for my sins. I'll go away from your lives. Please make my Yoongi happy."

"I have already forgiven you. But hey!" She smiled, "We both are his queen. You are the Empress. We can make him happy and loved together."

"I am afraid not." Nari's eyes poured tears, "Yoongi had broken off this marriage. He wants us to be only friends."

Hyesoo was speechless at her words. She never expected Yoongi to take such a drastic step. She felt sorry for Nari but she knew she had no right to force the Emperor. It was his life. The first step to a happy conjugal life is respecting the other's decision. "I am sorry. I wish things were different between us." She empathized.

Nari sniffed and wiped her tears, "I don't hold a grudge against you. Who am I to come in between two people sharing a soul? You were chosen by Fate. Your destiny is bound by the String of Fates. Can we atleast be friends?"

"Is that even a question??" Hyesoo smiled widely.

👑~👑

Seokjin was going through the financial diary of the kingdom. He had indulged himself more in work in the past three months for two reasons. Firstly, Yoongi was mentally not stable when Hyesoo was sick. Secondly, he wanted to take his mind off of Nari. He didn't even visit her because he knew he would break down or worse he would start resenting the Emperor. A prime minister should always prioritize the kingdom over the family.

"Lord Seokjin?" He looked up to see Hyesoo standing at the door. A wide smile was plastered on her face as she waited for his reply.

"Oh, Queen Hyesoo? What brings you here?" He asked while keeping away the dairy.

"How are you doing?" She walked inside the room.

"As you can see," He sighed, "Life has become busier."

Hyesoo let out a small laugh, "I have a surprise for you?"

"Surprise??"

"Yep." She turned her head towards the door, "You can come in!"

Within a few seconds, Nari was standing infront of her brother. The older had his eyes wide as saucers and jaws parted in awe. He couldn't believe his sister was standing, looking extremely beautiful. She wore a bright pink silk hanbok and her hair was neatly tied into a bun. She had lost some weight but her face was gleaming after seeing Seokjin. "Oraboni..."

Jin didn't waste any time and hugged her tightly as if she was a sweet dream that he desperately wanted to hang on to. He felt his chest soak in her tears. Some rebellious tears escaped his eyes too. "I can't believe you are free! I missed you, Sister."

"All thanks to Queen Hyesoo. I'll forever be grateful to her." Nari sincerely smiled at her. Seokjin also bowed in gratitude.

"Lady Nari??" A much graver voice interrupted the company. Prince Taehyung walked in with a smile. "It is nice to see you again." He gave her a swift hug. Hyesoo hung her head low in guilt. She couldn't free Lady Rhea. Yoongi was too strict in his decision. Taehyung had a small conversation before he decided to give them some brother-sister time.

"I am sorry, I couldn't persuade Yoongi to forgive Lady Rhea." Hyesoo dejectedly spoke while walking alongside him.

"Why are you sorry?" Taehyung snorted, "Rhea's crime was bigger than Nari's. I am glad that you have helped Nari." He gently smiled before walking away.

Taehyung's eyes fell on a soldier who stood infront of his room. His face was hidden behind his helmet and he seemed lost. "Hey! What are you doing here?"

The said soldier jolted at his sudden voice. He seemed to be frozen in his spot as the prince approached him. The soldier had their sharp eyes fixed on the royal's every move.

"I asked you something!" The soldier immediately bowed and replied, "I am sorry my lord. I have recently joined the army. Can you please tell me which way is the Prime Minister's room? General Namjoon wants me to convey a message to him."

Taehyung eyed him suspiciously before giving him directions. The soldier bowed 90 degrees and left. There was a tinge of pride in his gait which was unusual for a soldier.

👑~👑

Nari ran through the long corridors with overflowing eyes. She saw Yoongi and Hyesoo hugging each other. It reminded her of the heartbreak and how Yoongi broke their marriage. She didn't want to get noticed by anyone and hence she ran. She wanted to cry in her bed.

She couldn't see clearly through her blurry eyes and hence collided with someone. A loud metallic clank was heard before her butt painfully hit the ground. With puffy eyes, she looked infront only to discover a handsome man in armor. His helmet had fallen due to a collision. His wide eyes were fixed on her. He looked nervous as if caught while stealing.

The unknown soldier quickly stood up and helped her up. He kept on apologizing and bowing making Nari smile. She realized the man had a gifted height. He was even taller than Yoongi. His lips looked so kissable. Anyone could mistake him as a prince. "I-its okay. Next time see where you go." She politely said.

The soldier immediately wore back his helmet, obstructing her heavenly view of his gorgeous face. He straightened his posture which made his shoulders look wider. He noticed her red eyes. He wanted to ask the reason but he remembered that he was a soldier and he should not question a royale. Thus he waited for Nari to walk away first.

She would be lying if she said she wasn't pleased with his courtesy. She wanted to know more about him. For a moment she had forgotten that she was crying. This man unknowingly lifted up her mood. But being a royale, she decided to ignore her warm gut and walk away. After all he was just a mere soldier. 

👑~👑

Its like a poet's dream,
Which gives the soul moments of peace.
I have found you in a way,
Like a wanderer has found a home.

Waiting for Jungkook's performance in FIFA QUATAR 😍😍💜💜

Questions:

1. Who is this suspicious soldier?

2. Did Nari really become good?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 16.6K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
323K 13.1K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...
466 16 16
Prince Yoongi, heir to the throne needs a wife in order to become king. The crown princes of Bangtan, a providence in Korea, hold a ball where every...
14.7K 921 51
A story about an ordinary girl who fall in love with the greatest warrior of his time. How are their worlds going to change their life forever. Will...