Married to 3 step-brothers

By ot7bangtangirl

Y/N its a cold smart and savage girl also a secret mafia queen . One day she is foced to marry 3 heartless m... More

Ep.2
Ep.3
Ep.4
Ep.5
Ep.6
Ep.7
Ep.8
Ep.9
Ep.10
Ep.11
Ep.12
Ep.14
Ep.15
Ep.16
Ep.17
Ep.18
Ep.19
Ep.20
Ep.21
Ep.22( Last episode)

Ep.1

7.4K 234 39
By ot7bangtangirl

Y/N pov
( Ring ring ring)My alarm startet to ring .
Y/N: Fucking alarm - i smashed the alarm and went to washroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.
I let the cold water touch my skin and after shower i drees up to go to work .(A little information for y/n)

Name:Choi y/n
Age:24 years old
Status:Single
Family: Only her dad
Mom and brother died on a accident.
Personality:Cold,savage , smart,
Hobbies:dancing , singing,fighting,drawing,
Job: Secret Mafia Queen and the CEO of a big company
(Ok i think its a lot of informations now lets continue with the history)

I dress up and went downstairs for breakfast
( By the way this is your outffit)

I went downstairs and i saw my dad who was busy in his phone but i just ignored him because i hate him .You must wonder why i will tell you . He abused me, my brother and my mom .My mom din't divorce him because she was in love with him.

???:Good morning y/n(cold tone)
It was my father

Y/N: Good morning Mr Choi ( cold tone and emotionless face)

The maid came and told us that breakfast is ready.

We started to eat breakfast as i was paecefuly eating my breakfast my father spoke

Mr Choi pov

I was very nervous to tell Y/N a important thing .
She was eating her breakfast and i took a deep breath and said:
-Y/N ........you will get mmmm-married.( nervous tone )

Y/N pov

My father told me that im gonna get married .
I stoped eating and looked at him emotionless and said :

Y/N : Pardon? ( cold tone)

Mr Choi : You will get married with Mr Kim sons .

Y/N: And who gave you permission to marry without my knowledge.

Mr Choi:Mr. Kim and I have an agreement that if we merge 2 companies: Kim Company and Choi Company, both of us will be able to escape bankruptcy and since you and Mr. Kim's sons: Mr.Kim Taehyung ,Mr.Park  Jimim and
Mr. Jeon Junkook are the best CEOs in Korea , you will be able to save two companies or we will lose them forever and be left poor.

Y/N : Whattttttttt??( angry tone )
How can you do this to me? 17 years were not enough for you to torture me, my brother and my mother, but now you are marrying me to not 1 but 3 men I don't even know and have never seen!!!You know what, sometimes I wonder why I wasn't in that car, I'd rather die than live with you and then barely get married. You are not human, you are a devil.

Mr Choi:Whether or not you will marry them and that's final

I left the house and got my car and went to work  i was very angry to my dad and i arrived to my company .As i entered all the employees bowed at me but i ignored them and went directly to my office.I was only thinking about my father words and i  called my secretary.

Y/N : Bring me every information about Mr.Kim sons as fast as possible.

Secretary:Yes ma'am

After 30 minutes

Knock Knock

Y/N :Come in (cold voice)

Secretary: Here is ma'am, all  the information for kim brothers .

Y/N : Ok you can leave now.

Secretary:( bow )

Y/N pov

My secretary gived me the file there was a lot of informations and i started to read them:

Park Jimim

NAME:Park Jimin
AGE:27 (the oldest )
STATUS:Single(soon to be married)
JOB:The CEO of company Kim and the mafia king .
PERSONALITY:cold ,heartless,smart
FAMILY:only his  step-brothers and his step-dad .

                      Kim Taehyung

NAME:Kim Taehyung
AGE:26( the second child)
STATUS:Single ( soon to be married)
JOB:The CEO of company Kim and the mafia king
PERSONALITY:cold ,smart , heartless
FAMILY:Only his dad and his step-brothers

                    JEON JUNKOOK

NAME :JEON JUNKOOK
AGE: 25 ( the youngest)
STATUS:Single(soon to be married)
JOB:A mafia king and the CEO of Kim company.
PERSONALITY:cold , smart, savage
FAMILY:Only his step-brothers and his step-dad.

3 brothers work in the same company and are and they are partners in their mafia work. The 3 brothers are not blood brothers, they have the same father but different mothers, their father was initially married to Mr. Taehyung's mother but she died while giving birth to her child. After 2 years he married Mr. Jimin's mom who was also his secretary and she had a son who is Park Jimim but he was only 1 year old at that time. Mr. Taehyung and Park Jimim were having a good time with each other-. One day an accident happened and Mrs. Park ran over a lady who was pregnant with her car and she immediately took her to the hospital, the child was saved but the lady before she died entrusted her with the child and she took it with her and found out that the child was part of the Jeon family and she named the child Junkook. The 2 brothers accepted him but when the children were teenagers Mrs. Park died of cancer and after that day the 3 brothers changed their behavior and became cold and heartless. When they reach the age 18+ those they left to deal with the mafia and the CEO of the Kim company.

                           Y/N pov
After reading the information of the 3 brothers I was a little surprised and I did not agree with the marriage at all but I had no other choice as the company would go bankrupt and I cannot take this risk as I have done my best to make this company one of the best companies in Korea and if they want to be so cold with me, I will simply return them with the same currency. I'm Choi Y/N I was born to be savage of course my brother was an expert in this.

Y/N : This will be interesting ( smirk)
Anyway back to work.
______________________________________
Don't forget to vote❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 335 21
It's a story about a girl Y/N who is forced to marry a Mafia king Kim Taehyung to take over her father's Mafia business and become a Mafia queen. Y/n...
23.2K 1.2K 32
Mafia/Stepbrother Jungkook runs a Mafia with this friends behind his family's back besides his Brother, Jeon Yugyeom. They have a stepbrother Park Ji...
935K 23.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
156K 5K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...