RICH HUSBAND - An Alan Rickma...

By therickmanswriter

Lionel marries a young woman. However, the marriage will not be for love, but it will be an arranged marriage... More

1.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
2.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
3.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
4.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
5.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
6.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
7.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
8.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
9.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
10.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
12.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
13.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
14.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
15.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
16.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
17.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
18.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
19.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
20.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
21.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
22.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
last chapter

11.๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

531 20 7
By therickmanswriter

two months pregnant:  

We went to the doctor a few days ago, and the doctor told us the news that took us completely by surprise, I'm expecting twins. I was thrilled, and so was Lionel. He told me I was two months pregnant, and I was over the moon. Lionel was so excited, so much so that he just figured they must both be girls, and I was so excited that I didn't care about the gender, we didn't know yet because they said they couldn't tell us until the third month. I had never seen Lionel so excited in my life, and I was glad to be able to grant him this wish to be a father. After all, this was why we got married, we both had something to gain from it. Lionel had, in his words, a beautiful wife whom he could introduce to his colleagues without shame, and in my father's words, I had a loving and wealthy husband.

So Lionel decided to celebrate today, this time it was to be a celebration with just the two of us, to enjoy a romantic evening, and to celebrate this great news. But it wouldn't be Lionel if he didn't throw a garden gala next weekend, where he will invite all his friends and colleagues to celebrate the fact that in just seven months he will become a father.

And today, we were sitting on the terrace, Lionel holding the wine in his hand, and looking into my eyes, while I looked around, and watched the sunset, the pink and purple sky shining, and I looked around excitedly, the idea was beautiful. The pink rays of the sun were shining on the bed in our bedroom, how beautiful it would be to lie in bed at this moment, in the pink rays, the idea of Lionel kissing me, with soft romantic music sending ethereal feelings through us.

Lionel was looking at my pensive face, only our breathing could be heard, the birds flying like mad, trying to summon their dear ones with loud sounds, while their children were hidden in the nest, waiting for their parents to come back together, would they ever come back? It was life, hard life, calling out to all of us so that it could swallow our losses, so that it could look at us, and laugh in our faces.

Lionel's fingers on my chin disturbed me, and I snapped back to reality with lightning speed. He pulled my face closer to his, just looking at me for a moment, and then crushed his mouth against mine, it was quick, but gentle and seething, the way he kissed me made me dizzy. His tongue danced deliciously with mine, and I sighed as soon as Lionel heard it he wasn't going to back down. He placed a soft little sweet kiss on my lips, ending the kiss with a delicious smack.

He rose from his chair, quickly. Immediately he walked with a quick step to my chair where I sat, all dazed from his previous actions. He took me in his arms, looking into my eyes the whole time, and I tried to read his thoughts, what he must have been thinking when he looked at me like that, I couldn't put my finger on it at the time. He leaned down gently, and brought our lips together.

His steps were heading straight for the bed, but I didn't notice. I only felt him lay me down on the bed with gentleness, the satin fabric against my body, warming me just enough. Lionel's arms supported his weight, each arm on either side of my head, as he kissed me relentlessly, my lips moving with his, his pupils dilated, and his forehead sweaty. His hair was slightly damp from the way he was sweating.

His hands searched for the side zipper of my dress, once he found it, he calmly unzipped it, once he unzipped it, he placed a wet kiss on my lips, and ended the kiss, he knelt on the bed, right next to me, and slowly removed the satin fabric from me, so he could fold it, and place it on the carpet next to the bed, he was so patient. He stood in front of the bed, and slowly untied his tie, tossing it into the chair, all the while looking at me.

Slowly he began to undo the buttons on his shirt, one by one, carefully and gently. As he finished unbuttoning the shirt, the shirt and jacket slipped into his hand, and he dropped both pieces into the chair. His upper body was completely exposed to my eyes. His broad shoulders, and his broad chest perfectly matched his quite visible belly. But I wasn't God knows how thin myself, I had plenty of flaws too.

He reached for the button of my dark black dress pants, and undid it, slowly unzipping the zipper, and the pants fell down, stopping at my ankles, and he slowly pulled them over my feet, and tossed them onto the chair. And then he took off his shoes and socks. The last thing he was wearing was his boxers, and they were completely gone within a minute, he was completely naked at that very moment.

Slowly he climbed back onto the bed, climbed on top of me, his arms bracing his weight so he wouldn't crush me under him, and started kissing me gently on the neck, his kisses were lazy, and wet. His nose brushed against my apple, while he covered the skin on my neck, with his wet and sweet kisses. He bit my ear and I moaned in pain, and Lionel immediately kissed the affected spot.

Slowly he lowered his lips to my still covered breasts, and I moaned as he gently ran his hooked nose over the tops of my breasts. He began to place kisses on the exposed areas, and I was in heaven at that moment.

I felt his hands reach underneath me and in one graceful and elegant movement he unhooked my bra and threw it to the floor. Immediately my breasts got his attention. He took one of my nipples in his mouth and began to suck and suck on it, it didn't take long before he took my other nipple in his mouth and began to do the same thing to it as he had done to the first.

As soon as he was no longer interested in my breasts, he proceeded to my stomach, he started kissing me on my stomach, kissing every part of my exposed skin on my stomach, he looked up to look at me, and for a few seconds our eyes met, and I didn't even blink. But then he stopped paying attention to my stomach, and started kissing my inner thighs, gently massaging my stiff feet.

As soon as he started kissing my inner thighs, I immediately moaned, and buried my hands in the pillows. His wet kisses were like a drug to me, I could feel his lips everywhere. It was an incredible way to please a woman, I was crazy about him. He looked gently into my eyes, hooked his fingers around the hem of my lace panties and pulled them down, in one swift motion they were off.

He put his head between my legs, and began to kiss me gently on my private parts, I moaned in awe and he kissed me again on that spot. He began to suck gently, and I didn't moan anymore, I screamed outright, it felt so good. The whole time he was down there touching me with his lips, I was moaning and looking up at the ceiling. But then he did something that made me moan so loudly that the nearest neighbors must have heard it. He stuck his tongue into my entrance, and gently swirled it around. Sometimes he had to stop because his jaw was aching.

I felt his lips everywhere, his hands gently massaging my hot and soft skin. I was breathing slowly, it felt great when he kissed the spot between my legs, I was in heaven. Lionel stopped kissing me in my private parts and slowly lifted up, I moaned with loss, I wasn't so warm anymore. Lionel slowly crawled up, and pressed his lips against mine again, it was so passionate, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

Once he disengaged from my lips, he placed his lips on my neck, and placed a small kiss on the edge of my chin. He started kissing my neck, and I tilted my head to allow him more access, relaxing completely under him, and I could just feel his soft lips now. Just today he was mine, but I was always his, I always knew in the back of my mind that I belonged to my husband, even though I was angry with him from time to time, but I still loved him.

He stopped kissing me, he carefully lifted himself up, his arms were around my head to support his weight, otherwise I would have been flat, I was as nervous as ever, it was like I didn't know him. Lionel took his manhood in his hand and stood at my entrance, he immediately looked at me, I had my eyes exactly on the spot where our bodies would join in a moment.

" Here are my eyes love." He said, and my eyes immediately looked up as if it was a command. Lionel smiled at me and said again. "I'm here, don't worry, I'll be gentle." He said and I calmed down a little, but I still had knots of unease in my head.

He kissed me to try and distract me and then I started to feel him pushing into me, I moaned and he swallowed my moan. I threw my head back, breaking the kiss. He paused for a moment to check my expression, ever so caring and thinking only of me, and my comfort.

I groaned as I felt him press deeper, and he spoke again. "Just a little more, sweetheart." He said, groaning. I looked straight into his eyes, his eyes were full of desire, his pupils dilated.

He waited a moment and then started to move, I immediately moaned heavily, his strokes were long, regular and incredibly soft and passionate, it made me dizzy, he held my face, gritted his teeth, moaned, I looked at his red face, his lips occasionally opened to moan my name, but I wasn't much better.

I moaned with every movement he made, and my moans intensified the moment he started to pick up his pace slightly, my mouth was open, my cheeks were hot, and my forehead was completely sweaty. Lionel was kissing my shoulder, moaning in my ears. I could feel every part of his body, the sensations overwhelming me as he kissed me. It was so beautiful.

I heard him groan, and suddenly he picked up the pace, I felt myself about to climax, I groaned and buried my face in the crook of Lionel's neck, his hand immediately found a place under my head, he lifted my head to press me closer to his body. I wanted to be as close to him as possible, and he provided me with the perfect closeness with this.

He was getting pretty erratic, "Lionel, please, me." I moaned as my whole body shook, I didn't even have to tell him what I needed, he picked up speed in his movements immediately. The bed began to creak strangely, making an absolutely horrible sound, and our walls didn't add much to the quietness.

And then it happened, Lionel froze, stopped moving. We both fell silent, and all we could hear were gasping breaths. And Lionel suddenly screamed and I climaxed at the same moment. We both moaned loudly, Lionel inserted a few more irregular thrusts before we both came down from our heights.

Hi loves, new chapter is in the world

don't forget to vote, thank you 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 26.5K 35
25 years old Shreya was living a normal life enjoying and celebrating every day except for the 8 hours of the day ruined by her boss or we can say bi...
6.2M 134K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
863K 61.6K 45
An arranged marriage isn't something everyone wants. It's a big chance that not everyone would take. Will this one work out, or will it not? Can love...
45.6K 6.6K 41
She embodies precisely what every boy desires in a partner-the epitome of 'beauty and brains.' He is the kind of guy every girl envisions-intelligent...