The Youngest Leclerc [Unedite...

By sportslover21

Adrienne Leclerc is the youngest Leclerc and the only sister of Lorenzo, Charles and Arthur. They are all ove... More

Disclaimer
Characters
1- Adrienne
2- Text messages
3- Charles
4- Adrienne
A/n
5- Adrienne
6- Mick
7- Adrienne
8- Text message
9- Text message
10- Adrienne
11- Mick
12- Mick
a/n
13- Adrienne
14- Mick
15- Text message
16- Facetime
18- Mick
19- Whatsapp groupchat
20- Adrienne
21- Adrienne
22- Mick
23- Charles
24- Adi

17- Adrienne

889 13 0
By sportslover21

TW: mentions of abuse. please skip chapter if this may trigger you  

*skip to wednesday*

Today is the day that Char and I are flying to Saudi for the race. Charlotte and I both had work so we both decided to fly together. We are going to get into Saudi Arabia at around 3 pm. Charles has already planned to come and get us from the airport. Char and I got onto the plane that I use to travel for work. It is similar to the one Charles uses to travel.

*skip plane ride*

Once we landed in Saudi Arabia Charles was waiting for us by the gait to exit the private airport. Char and I walked off the plane and hugged Charles. He grabbed both of our bags for us, loaded it into the car and we all got in to head to our hotel. Charlotte and Charles are sharing a room and my room is right next door to them. The car ride to the hotel wasn't that long. Once we got to the hotel and checked in I took a shower. Char, Charles and I all decided that we would get dinner together. Before I hopped into the shower I texted Mick to let him know I got in safely and that I'll be grabbing dinner with my brother, but that I'll talk to him later. Once I finished showering and doing my haircare I got dressed for dinner. We decided to go to someplace casual for dinner.

At dinner we just caught up with how work has been going. After ordering our food and drink I decided to tell them that I will be talking with Mick sometime this weekend to tell him about Matt. Charles almost dropped his glass with how shocked he is. Charlotte looked shocked, but I could tell that she was proud of me for willingly telling him this weekend. Charlotte looked at me with a smile on her face, "Adri I think this is the best thing for you guys especially if this gets more serious. I'm proud of you and like I said in the group chat, if you want I'll come with you to tell him about Matt." I nodded my head unsure of what to say since Charles hasn't said anything yet. I look over at him and his mouth is still open in shock. I nervously start to play with the rings that I have on. I notice Char gently elbow Charles for him to say something. Once he's out of his state of shock he turns to me and I know he can tell that I'm nervous about his reaction. He gets up from his spot next to Charlotte and comes over to hug me. He sits down next to me and still has me in a hug. This is the thing I need most from him right now and he knows it. All I need is my big brother to comfort me and make everything okay. As he's hugging me he whispers "I know how hard this is to tell Mick. I'm so proud of you for not only finding the courage to tell Mick, but I'm most proud of how strong you are. I'm lucky you're my sister. You know I support your decisions no matter what. You can always come to my driver's room whenever you want and whenever you need me. Everyone knows not to stop you and to let you in. If you need me to, I'll also come with you when you talk with Mick. I love you sissy." I just nodded my head while my head was still on his shoulder. Once Charles and I let go of the hug Charlotte was looking at us with a big smile on her face with her phone out. Both Charles and I looked at each other, both of us knowing Char definitely took pictures of us.

After the tough conversation our food came out and to try and lighten the mood Charles decided to be chaotic and play with his food just to make me laugh. It worked which is why he's the best brother ever. Once I started laughing and smiling again we continued to eat and crack jokes and just have a good time with each other. After dinner we decided to head back to our hotel since Charles has free practice tomorrow. Once we got back to the hotel I texted Mick that I hope he had a good day and that I would talk to him tomorrow. I also asked if he was willing to have a talk tomorrow night. Once I texted him I changed into my pajamas and did my skincare before climbing into bed for the night.

I woke up early to start planning out my youtube videos and photos to post . I quickly brushed my teeth and threw on my loungewear and got ready to go to breakfast. Once I finished up my morning routine I walked out of my room and when I did I also saw Charles leaving at the same time. We both quickly went down to grab food for breakfast. Charles headed out to the track. Since I already ate breakfast I decided to continue planning everything I needed to do. I also decided to change into my workout gear and head to the gym to get a workout in. After doing my workout which consisted of cardio and weight training I headed back upstairs to my room. Once I made it into my room I saw that Char had also texted me. I told her that I am showering and then going to get ready so we can head to the track whenever she's ready to head out. She told me she was already dressed to go to the track, but that she's going to get breakfast so we decided to meet in the lobby in about an hour.

I decided to wear flare jeans and a white top.

(pretend that this is Adrienne and that it's in front of a hotel mirror)

Once I was ready I texted Char that I would meet her downstairs in the lobby so we could head to the track together since there was still one more free practice session for the day. After waiting for a couple of minutes Charlotte came down and we headed to the car and to the track. Once we arrived at the track we both swiped our F1 vip paddock passes and saw that our picture popped up. We then put the passes back around our neck and also made sure the Ferrari motorhome and hospitality pass was visible as well. Char and I walked into the garage together and went into Charles' driver's room. We put our purses down and sat down to relax. Charles walked into his room and gave me a hug and gave Char a hug and a kiss. He sat down on the bench/bed in the room, relaxed and rehydrated. After an hour of talking and relaxing for him Charles had to get back out on the track for FP2. Both Charlotte and I went out to where Xavi and Andrea were sitting. Xavi handed both of us headsets. We put them on and listened in. As free practice was going on I could tell that Charles was getting frustrated. There are many little things I notice that no one else notices when Charles' mood changes. Char doesn't even know this tells me I think it is a sibling bond to be able to notice these things because Charles also has the same ability with me. I spoke into my headset "Bear breathe." Before I could continue Charles cut me off "Angel eyes why are you talking into my radio. Not that I don't love that you are." I chuckled before responding "Charles at every race I have a headset I just haven't used it until now. Remember this is FP2 and not the race. I know you want to do well and you are, but I can tell you're frustrated that you haven't been able to improve your time. Remember what we always talk about. Relax, breathe and the rest of it will come to you. Just focus. You got this, I love you." After talking on the radio I watched the monitor and Charles was driving better already. Before I knew it FP2 ended and Charles came back to the garage. He got out of the car, took off his balaclava and helmet, and tied his race suit around his waist. He came over to where Char and I were and gave me a hug. He led both of us into his drivers room. He had to go and do media for about 30 minutes so Char and I waited in his room until he was finished. Once he was we went back to the hotel. I decided not to change out of my outfit since Mick told me that we could talk tonight. We decided that he would meet me at my room. Charles and Charlotte both are coming with me when I talk to Mick.

Charles had showered and gotten ready. Mick will be here in 10 minutes. Charles, Charlotte and I are in my room waiting for him. I was so nervous. I was fidgeting, my legs were shaking and I was playing with Charles' rings. I normally don't play with Charles' rings unless my anxiety is debilitating. Since I was playing with his rings Charles could tell how bad my anxiety was so he comfortingly rubbed my back to try and get me to relax a little bit. After what felt like an hour I heard a knock on the door. I didn't even notice, but Char went to let Mick in. Once they were inside Charles gently said "Baby bear, Mick is here. Whenever you're ready you can start telling Mick what you need to tell him or if you want I can tell him for you." I looked between Charles and Mick. Mick was just staring at me. I looked back to Charles and I couldn't bring myself to tell Mick so Charles started to tell him for me. "Mick you might want to sit down because not only is it a long story, but it will be a hard one for you to hear." Once Mick sat down across from us Charles started talking again. "When she was 17 she met her ex boyfriend Matt. He was the picture perfect boyfriend until 6 months into their relationship when Adrienne turned 18. Matt started to become abusive. At first it was verbally, but then it progressively got worse until it was physical and sexual. Matt always made sure that he beat her in places where we couldn't see it, but worst of all he isolated her from Arthur, Enzo, Charlotte, Carla, mom and I. We all loved her and wanted to help her, but he had so much control over her. Other than the physical and mental abuse he would also sexually assault her. I don't know how frequently he did it. One time however Adri ended up in the hospital. She was taken there after she called 911 for herself. Adri was pregnant after getting sexually assaulted, but Matt was pissed at her for getting pregnant so he continuously kicked her, hit her with a bat at her stomach until she started bleeding down there. Once the ambulance called she was in bad shape. The ambulance called me because I was the first emergency contact. I picked up and once I heard an unrecognizable voice I knew my worst nightmare came true. I was so shocked that Char had to drive me to the hospital. Adri was in a private room, but I was allowed to see her. She was conscious, but weak. I walked in and saw her hooked up to machines and she had tears down her face. In the hospital, the doctor told us everything based on all the old bruises and healings that her bones and vaginal wall had gone through." By the time that Charles finished telling the story he was in tears. I reached over, wiped his tears and gave him a bear hug. I quickly looked at Mick because I was scared to see his reaction. However, he didn't react at all. Instantly the worst thoughts are going through my brain is he disgusted by me, does he think I'm weak, and he's going to break up with me since no one wants to be with someone who's broken.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 859 31
Arthur Leclerc, a Uni student and the little brother of F1 driver Charles Leclerc. Ever since 2017 his life changed. Charles career started, their fa...
88.6K 991 29
This is a story of a girl called Marley, who's father is the best friend of Toto Wolff. She happens to stumble into Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc a...
28K 629 36
Sydney only ever wanted to attend one F1 Grand Prix. She figured she'd fly over, support her brother in his race, and be on her way. That would have...
29.9K 499 28
[#1 Book of Formula Of Love series] :p - They used to be childhood lovers, but as he began to become known in the motorsport world, rumors also start...