I'M NOT A PROTAGONIST! ║ 𝖫𝖬...

By Game83898398828

As we all know many different characters or readers have steep into this amazing show and helped all of its c... More

Prologue
Miles
♡ Relationships ♡
Chapter 1: A new story begins
Chapter 2: The Escape
Chapter 4: A villainous Allience
AYO WTF!!!!???
Chapter 5: Let the Game Begin

Chapter 3: An Annoying Encounter

467 20 5
By Game83898398828

I didn't find any good images for the chapter sooo yeah....TvT

Nobody's POV

After being thrown by Miles, Mk flew in the sky screaming in fear and landed in no other than Pigsy's Noodles rooftop. He rolled down only to end up on the floor with a phew scratches, then without him noticing, a girl with green fangs approached him as she took out her phone.

"Cheese!" She said as she took a photo posting it immediately.

"Ugh...Eh? Mei!" He said standing up as if nothing happened. 

"Hehe, Hi Mk! I saw you flying in the sky while I was having a little ride around the city" she said excited "So I came here as fast as I could to celebrate!"

"Ah celebrate what?"

"That you have a new record!" She said "10 times being thrown into the sky and not dying!  I'm so proud of you bestie! " Okey let's be honest here, these two troublemakers will definitely do that.

"Amm actually I could have died from that hit..."

"But you didn't, so let's celebrate with a round of Monkey Mech!" She said pointing the arcade machine beside the local "Also how did you end up in the sky this time? And what is that weird stick tight up in your hand?"

"Well..Ah!" He then looked towards the direction he went through "The tall boy! He's in trouble, I need to go bac-!"

"MK!!!" His boss yelled as his voice could be heard all over the city.

'Shit' Mk though as he prepared for a the most horrific and uncomfortable conversation that he has ever had with his boss, which was going take a good long 45 minutes including the also long explanation to what happened to the gang.

But before that let's see how our dear protagonist is doing shall we?

■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■

After the whole scene with him an Red son the two of them started to play an extreme game of tag as the flame boy chased him all around the city, leaving destruction on his way of course, the pale boy was having fun running around the city's roads as he mock his new fellow "enemy".

"Hehe, you know I didn't knew that you were that short tempered little red" He said annoying him more.

"Could you please just shut the fuck up!" He screamed in anger as his hair burst in flames.

Miles then looked at him with a bit of surprise "Took you long enough, I thought it will have to pass an hour until I could make you swear"

This only make the Red flamed boy get even more angry, which was exactly what he wanted. In reality he's acting, he has always been good at deceiving people as acting a really different personality than his, but he's mostly basing on a little friend of his who always annoys him.

As Miles had the upper hand, he saw in the distance that they were going into a construction area, just like Mk did in the movie, he start heading there as Red son got stuck in a thick hallway, Miles looked behind and saw him but continued his course knowing that he can handle it.

He kept running until he heard Red son getting close with his race car, he was actually a bit impressed, his design and the way it could be the cockpit of his truck was actually kind of awesome, for him at least.

"Wow Red son, now I see why your the one who builds the Bull clones, you're a genius!" He said smiling genuinely, for the first time actually.

Red son then blushed a bit by his comment, it was the first time someone has told him that, not any less but from that weird boy who has got him, well, a bit interested, not only that but his smile...it make him feel a deep feeling of happiness somehow.

However Miles knew he will get distracted, so he took advantage of this and lead him directly to the end of the road, he quickly move aside leaving the truck crushing into a building, but before that he took Red son's arm and pulled him out of the truck saving him from the impact.

"Phew, well that was a close one" he said as he stands up returning to his usual personality "you okey?" He said looking down at him. 

Red son then got quickly up as he get the dust out of him "yeah yeah I'm fine" he said as he looked back at him, he still thinks that his really weird, of course he is really hot, but he still isn't a normal human, if he even is one.

Miles notice the look on his face, it was a bit uncomfortable "Ammm why do you keep staring at me?" He asked.

"What even are you? A vampire?" He asked, the pale boy looked at him offended.

"Eh no, I'm a human, sure I have a really pale skin and all but common" This isn't the first time this has happened to him, but it's still annoying.

Red son still doesn't buy it "Anyway you're coming with me" He said as he looked away taking some handcuffs out of his jacket "You're gonna tell me and my family everything we need and don't even think about escaping, because if you do a single th-" He was going to finish he sentence until he looked behind him and saw that the boy was gone.

He looked around and saw him walking away "Hey were do think you're going! I think I made clear that you're coming with me you-" 

"Geez calm down Red I will just be going with the 'noodle boy' I'll catch up with you later" he said calm still walking away.

"Bu- but don't just go as if nothing happened you weirdo!" he screamed, he didn't understand why he didn't go after him and stopped him, he just feels like, like if he's actually saying the truth for some reason.

"Agh seriously stop calling me those names is really annoying" he said, he might call the people nicknames but those were really offensive.

"...Miles"

"Huh?"

"My name is Miles, nice to meet you Red son" he said as he looked back at Red son with a genuine smile in his face as he shows his fangs.

He then started to run away leaving Red son standing there with a bit of red on his cheeks, seeing his siluetee getting smaller until he couldn't see anything else than an empty road. 'Miles...interesting name, for an interesting boy' He though for himself as he teleported back to his parents, he knew they'll be mad at him, but he got what he needed, and he might not admit it but, he can't wait to see him again.

Miles POV

I kept running until I got far away from that scene, I must admit it was actually kind of fun, I started to walk around without destination until I stopped my tracks as I happened to got in front of a high building, I pushed a button in my shoes as I then jumped into the building's walls and started running to its rooftop, as soon as got to the top I hold my hand at the edge as I turned around and looked down to the city before me.

'This is so...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Disgusting...'

I can believe of all places I had to be send here, I mean yeah the show is cool and all but just seeing so much people just so happy and oblivious of the danger of the world without giving a shit and doing nothing about it is just so annoying.

"Well seems like this world is going to be a pain" I said to myself as I jumped of the building.

I landed easily to the ground while leaving a crater below me, then I started to walk around the city as I think about my next move, I already kind of put myself a beacon in my back so I must be careful.

I think it will be better if I don't get involved in the next events, there's no pressure for me to intervene, I should wait until they end the fight with DBK and then I'll approach them, though I'm still figuring out how.

'Ugh I wish I could kill that thing and go home'

I bet that most of people would think that this is a dream come true, being able to meet your favorite fictional characters from your favorite show and being able to interact with them and form bonds or whatever...not for me.

I already had a lot of shit going on in my own world and know I have to protect the life's of people who doesn't even need protection, like literally they can handle they're lives alone. But noooo I had to be put into this fucking show against my will and act kindly as if I don't really care.

I can already fell that thing watching somewhere, like if he was everywhere even though I can't see it, in the air, ground, or even as one of those people in this city, disguised, watching my every move, I can even imagine them smiling with a twisted joy as I curse this new fucking life I have been given.

But it doesn't matter now, the sooner I end my mission the sooner I will leave this dumb place. First I should look for a place to stay in, maybe I could rent an apartment? No, I'm not living in a city that gets destroyed almost everyday, maybe I could leave in one of the nearby mountains, I could have a god view to see everything that happens around here.

'Yeah sounds like a good plan, I better leave the city soon to search for the mountain'

I began to walk heading towards the outside if the city, when suddenly a sparkling light caught my attention 'huh? What's that?' I headed towards the light until I stumbled with an interesting arcade machine.

Monkey Mech was write down on the top, I think this the game that Mei and Mk are so obsessed about, I haven't played one of this in a while, there's no wrong in giving it a try right? I pressed start as the screen showed me two options 1 player or 2 players, I obviously chose the first, nobody else here anyway.

Then it showed me a bunch of characters, I was able to identify quickly Mk's and Mei's characters, not bad designs but really different abilities such as power and resistance, I went down the until I finally found my character.

The soulless victim

Interesting name and a bit relatable, I chose the character and started playing, it didn't took long for me to upgrade my character and defeat a good amount of characters, this is actually more entertaining than I expected. Once I was satisfied I saved my score as I put my name on it.

2 M 9998734

'Yeah maybe not my full name'

Well I'm proud of my score, I almost reached the 9999999 and for me that's enough, I was curious to see who the top est one was, I looked up my score and find with my eyes a really...unexpected sight.

1 Mei 9999999

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'...YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!

"Common guys there's no time to waste we must get this back to Monkey King before DBK-!" I recognize that voice as soon as I heard it, I looked aside and saw MK looking at me with shock as more people started to get out of the local.

The first one was a girl with white skin and green eyes as she used a dragon jacket, she looked at me and immediately froze as she had starts in his eyes, the girl who was looking at me was obviously Mei, the bestie of the Monkey Kid.

"Wow you're really tall!" Mei said excited as she approached me "What's your name? Were you just playing Monkey Mech? Oh! You almost defeated me! Looks like I have a knew rival"

"Uh..." She's really energetic, can see why she and Mk are best friend.

"Hey who are you talking to M- m- Mei..." behind her a Pig demon approached us as he looked at me with fear and shock, he quickly snapped out of it as he looked at Mk mad "Mk! What the hell is a giant doing here!?" Pigsy demanded.

Mk quickly looked at his boss with worry as he started to shake his arms "Wait guys! This is the boy I talked you about, he saved my life! I don't know how he got here but I assure his harmless!" He started to defend me as I just looked at the situation, maybe I can use this chance to get away-

"Hey guys what are you do- Woah!?" a man with glasses appeared at the scene, he looked at me shivering as his glasses shaker as well. "You're...s-surprisingly tall hehe" Of course that man was Tang.

All of the gang started to get around me as they asked me a bunch of question...great, now I have to help this bozos in saving a world of fiction and became friends with them and having amazing adventures...just great...

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

Yeah now this one took me more than expected but here you have the newest chapter!

Also I wonder who do you think Thing is? And no I'm not talking about the hand of the Addams Family...what are you're theories?

Anyway hope you have a great day/afternoon/night! Byeeeeee! ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 71 11
The Jade Emperor has grown tired of Sun Wukong and many other demons that still roam the mortal plane. He created a weapon. A Jade weapon. He assigns...
14.8K 433 21
(For the males who simps for the males ) A story about our mc getting sent to the world of LMK and having a crisis. And mostly him just screaming and...
25.2K 892 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
14.5K 312 9
In this au, MK gets a second chance to go back in time to how the events of s3 started, so he can find a way to prevent Mei from becoming the samadhi...