๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  โฆ‚...

By togeez

โœฑโ €๐“ข๐’€๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘บ๐“˜๐‘บโ €?! miyeon had a habit of boldly declaring she wasn't crazy, almost as if daring the univer... More

โ €โ €โ € .๐ˆ
๐ข๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐จ๐ง๐ž. the smile has left your eyes
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ. you can hear my voice, i know it
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž. throughout the flow of years
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. all falls apart
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. playing god
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ. now and forevermore
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. trick or trick
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. she passed away alone at sea

๐„๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐๐†

4.8K 177 86
By togeez

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆,

MIYEON YU WROTE A LETTER TO every person she's ever hurt.

There were three letters in total hidden in the planks under her dorm. Every once in a while, she'd claw through the loose wooden plank, just to check if they were still there. Buried deep.

She'd count each of them, so she could be sure none were stolen. She was often scared that her roommate would steal them during the night or while she was away.

She's heard tales about lost souls. How the ones with lost souls were stapled to the bottom of the ocean, left to suffer until their souls became salt and dissolved into sea foam.

But that's just not true.

When Miyeon was seven she broke her ankle by falling off her training bike. One moment there was ground under the wheels of her bicycle, dark ground yet to feel the kiss of the light of dawn, and then there was water.

Then, in a moment that felt so stretched, Miyeon sank beneath the cold surface, arms dragging along the bottom of the canal. She stood, the water waist-deep. Then, to her parents' surprise, what they heard was her own laughter.

Apparently, Miyeon found it so deeply funny to be standing in the canal completely soaked. She didn't cry, or yell at her parents that her ankle felt off, didn't holler in pain. She just laughed again.

The bruise formed bold and bright in the seconds Miyeon dragged herself out of the water, all laughter from her parents dying out at the sight.

This spreading red with purple blotches was only the surface wound. The real one was within, the fall caused a break in her ankle; and yet, Miyeon showed no response to the pain.

It didn't take long before Yu Intak carried her and made their way to the emergency room.

"I'm sorry Mrs. and Mr. Y ―"

"Oh my God is my baby going to die?" Sooyoung cried, wrapping her arms around her daughter, mumbling Korean prayers.

"No. I ―"

"What kind of doctor are you? Fix her!" Intak stood, giving him the evil eye.

Miyeon slumped on the patient bed and sipped on the orange juice the nurses offered. "I feel fine." She said and stifled a yawn.

"The infection ― it's already gotten to her head!" Now it was Intak who cried. "You're a shitty doctor."

If there was one thing people knew about Yu Intak, it was that he adored his daughter.

His child was his child, boy or girl. And his Minnie held his soul in her heart, and his heart is forever hers. His child is free to live, to learn, and love whom they love ❨ for there is no rule that can contain such a sacred thing. ❩ His child will always have his support for always and his guidance should they ever wish to ask.

You have a life to lead; so lead your life. Make your own choices, even when it appears there are none. And, my darling, always make love your highest principle, and you'll be okay. You really will.

Intak would walk through the gates of hell to keep Miyeon safe and feel honored to be given the chance, feeling only gratitude. For Miyeon is a sacred gift.

The doctor sighed, "Your daughter is fine."

Miyeon takes another sip and then continues, serious-faced, "See! I told you."

"Whaaa..." Intak mumbled. "What do you mean fine?" He saw it, the bruised ankle, it was broken. He knew it.

"I mean, she has no broken bones. She's fine." The doctor leaned back with a grin, winding him up like this was too easy but to be honest, he always had a kick on messing with his patients. "Kids fall off their bikes all the time. Since there's nothing wrong, you can go. Believe it or not ― people come in with real injuries." Then he left.

Sooyoung's face crumples, "How is that even possible!"

Intak makes his face straighter than a poker player's and says, "Minnie, never ride a bike." For a fraction of a second the corners of Intak's mouth twitch upwards until his conscious mind asserts control again. Then he says "Actually, no, I forbid you from ever riding a bike." His face was serious all the way from his eyes to his mouth, no pleasure at all, not even masked.

"Okay," Miyeon smiled, her grin wide enough her eyes closed. "Maybe we can get training wheels?"

"Yeah, training wheels will help." He raised his head from her, letting out a laugh as he patted her head, and sent his wife a look. Intak changed his face to serious just for her.

The whole thing was just a little freaky.

Miyeon Yu, daughter of Sooyoung and Intak Yu, was born with a 'superpower'. A gift, her father liked to call it, ❨ which she thought was more of a curse than a gift. ❩ because, in this world, she was special.

Because of her powers, which no one knew truly what it was, she was forced into her room and homeschooled. ❨ up until freshman year of high school. ❩

She remembered when her mother had guests over her younger sister, Joowon, stayed with her as they ate lunch. ❨ Her meal was brought to her room, as usual. ❩ Occasionally, she'd be allowed out for things, let the world know that no ― she did not die, she is alive and well, just not in public school. She liked to think it was a reward for staying in her room with her potentially dangerous powers without complaining.

That's when she met her, a small girl her age, eleven, named Mabel, who threw her frisbee so far that it landed in Miyeon's backyard.

She learned during their meetings that Mabel and her parents were really close. She would talk about her day every day.

I really like my new friend, Minnie, Mama.

Minnie and I went to the playground. Yes, her mom let her. ❨ Sooyoung had no idea ❩

Minnie and I discovered this amazing creek on Primrose Avenue.

Minnie and I...

Minnie and I...

Mabel's parents decided they didn't like her weeks after they met. They thought it was suspicious that Miyeon never came to their house and the fact that she was so secretive about her friendship with Mabel with her mother. After a few more weeks, Mabel switched from saying 'Minnie and I' to saying Minnie says.

Minnie says I can visit her after her parents leave.

Minnie says I should join the Cheerleading squad.

Minnie says everyone has the latest shoes.

Then Mabel disappeared. And her parents accused eleven-year-old Minnie of murder.

They didn't know that what happened was so obviously an accident.

Or anyway, they can't prove something without a body, and isn't that the important part?

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄.

GO MINSI as 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍 [𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄] 𝐘𝐔

DEREK LUH & LONDON THOR as 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑,

━━ I ONLY OWN MIYEON and anyone unfamiliar. i do not own anyone else.

━━ THIS STORY CONTAINS violence, explicit and suggestive language, mentions of death, and other mature themes. if you are disturbed by any of the topics said, i advise you to leave now and do not read any further. your health is more important that this book.

━━ DON'T BE A SILENT READER ! interact, comments and votes motivate me <3

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

━━━ 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆!

PUBLISHED 10.09.23
FINISHED 00.00.00

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

font : times new roman / serif.font
size : smallest font size.
bg color : white background.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 17 8
Lucas lives in a kingdom ruled by Micheal and his brother Devin. He is currently a head guard as he worked his way up the ranks. Little did he know o...
209K 4.1K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...
92.6K 5.6K 25
๊จ„ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...
18.9K 1.6K 38
Mikael Volkov was certain he knew what his type was in guys. But after transferring to a new high school and getting on that first bus, he was blown...