The looks aren't the personal...

By Ccove999

this is a school assignment that I transferred over. This will be published when I'm either half way done or... More

Chapter 1: meet baby Tanjiro
chapter 2: training begins
chapter 3: farewell for now
Chapter 4: It begins
chapter 5: final selection and someone new
chapter 7: a new person
chapter 8: mt. Natagumo
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11: Sound breathing
announcement
Chapter 12: Kaigaku

Chapter 6: starting missions

862 24 51
By Ccove999

After final selection
Tanjiro’s POV

  Final selection is finally over. Zenitsu has been even more annoying since I went back to him. He has been crying, yelling, and holding onto me.

“Zenitsu, I'm very sorry for leaving you.” I apologize for the hundredth time, using all my strength to sound genuine and not strangle him. “YOU LEFT ME!”He yelled. “I got lost. I won’t leave you like that again.” I said. “Promise?” He asked. “Promise.” I lied.

On their way back, an hour away from the mountain

  I now have my crow and the liquid that should make it a spy for the demons. Enmu has been visiting me in my demon and told me how to use it. He is so nice, good looking and- SNAP OUT OF IT TANJIRO!

  “Tanjiro? Are you ok?” Zenitsu asked. “Yeah, why do you ask?” I asked. “ Your heart beat increased and your face is a bit red.” He answered. “Oh. I met someone when we got separated.” I said, feeling my face heat up. I technically wasn’t lying. I did meet Enmu when I got away from Zenitsu.

  “Oh. What’s his name?” He asked. He smelled disappointed. Please don’t tell me he has a crush on me.

  “His name is Enmu.” I said. “That’s nice. Maybe you will get to see him again. Hey, you could even introduce us. A friend of yours is a friend of mine.” He said, doing his best to sound happy. “Yeah, maybe.” I said, smiling. There is no way he will meet Enmu or any of my friends. Except Kaigaku of course.

  “Hey, race ya to the next village.” I said. “You’re on.” He said, excited.

2 weeks later
Tanjiro’s POV

  “THEY’RE HERE! THEY’RE HERE! “ Zenitsu yelled. “Who’s here?” I asked, hiding my annoyance. “The swordsmith is here with our swords!” He exclaimed. Finally, I got up, Zenitsu and I ran to the main room.

  I saw master Kuwajima and a man wearing a weird pink mask, sitting on the ground. “Come you two, sit down and receive your swords.” The man said. We sat down opposite of them. 

  “Who is Zenitsu and who is Tanjiro?” The man asked. “I am Tanjiro, this is Zenitsu.” I said. The man handed us our swords then began to explain what the swords are and what they mean. It just faded to the background.

  ‘Hey Oto-san, I am getting my sword now. I can finally visit again.’ I told Oto-san. ‘That’s great Tanjiro. Also, is there something going on between you and Enmu?’ He replied. ‘No, why?’ I lied. ‘Tanjiro. I raised you, I know when you lie.’ He said. ‘... Fine. Him and I have been chatting and are setting up a date.’ I said, nervously. He was silent for a bit. ‘Well~ I have to go. Talk later.’ I said.

  “Who would like to go first?” Master Kuwajima asked. “Me!” Zenitsu exclaimed. “Lift your sword and it will change color. This will be my first time watching a blade turn yellow!” The man said, the last part excitedly.

  Zenitsu picked up his sword. We all watched as the blade turned yellow. Zenitsu has a big smile. “YEAH!” The man yelled.

   “Your turn.” The man said, pointing at me. “I bet your sword will turn bright red, like your hair.” The man said. “It will probably turn either yellow for thunder breathing or purple for moon breathing.” Master Kuwajima said. “We’ll see.” The man said.

  I lifted my sword. Everyone watched as my sword turned into a midnight purple. Just like Koku told me it would. “OH COME ON!” The man yelled. “Your blade looks very nice.” Zenitsu said. I forgot he was here. I turned to him and smiled. “Thank you Zenitsu. Yours is nice too.” I said. It looks exactly like Kaigaku’s.

  ‘My blade is purple and looks just like Koku’s blade from when he was a human.’ I said. ‘That’s great, but we are having a chat when you get here.’ He said. ‘Am I in trouble?’ I asked. He didn’t answer.

  “Caw Caw! Tanjiro go to the Northwest village! Caw Caw! Young girls have been disappearing! Caw Caw! Tanjiro go to the Northwest village!” My kasugai crow squeaked. “Looks like you have your first mission.” Master Kuwajima said. “Already?” Zenitsu whined.

  I stood up. “Looks like I need to get ready.” I said, then left to my room. 

   ‘So where is your first mission?’ Oto-san asked. ‘Northwest village. Young girls have been disappearing. Is it Douma?’ I said. ‘Nope. He has barely left Akaza’s side. You gonna visit before or after the mission?’ He asked. ‘After.’ I answered. ‘One more
Question before you go.’ He said. ‘What is it?’ I asked. ‘How have you and Enmu been communicating?’ He asked. I paused. ‘He has been visiting me in my dreams and through crow.’ I sheepishly said. ‘Well see you soon.’ I said.

At the fight with the demon
Tanjiro’s POV

  Where is the demon? The smell leads here. All there is here is me and the guy.

  A black puddle appeared and three demons came out. Demons aren’t allowed to work together so either they are disobeying Oto-san, or this demon can clone itself.

   “AHH!” The guy screamed. One of the demons was holding a girl. “LET HER GIRL!” I yelled. “Not happening demon hunter.” The left one replied. It’s definitely clones.

  The demon and its clones went into the black puddle and I ran after it and into the puddle. I quickly used water breathing tenth form: Constant Flu, to quickly cut off all of their heads and save the girl. I quickly swam the girl and I back up.

  “OH MY GOSH!” The guy yelled. He ran over and grabbed the girl. I lifted myself out as the girl started coughing and waking up. “W-what happened?” The girls asked. “You were taken by a demon and that boy saved you, and killed the demon.” The guy answered, pointing at me.

  The girl looked over at me. “T-thank you.” She thanked me. I smiled at her. “No need to thank me ma’am. Just doing my job.” I said. I started walking away. I can finally see the others.

A few minutes later at the Infinity Palace
3rd person

  “I’M BACK!” Tanjiro yelled, as he entered.

  "TANJIRO!" heard Enmu yell, running up to Tanjiro and sweeping him into a hug. "Hi Enmu." Tanjiro said, hugging Enmu back.

  "You two have gotten close." Muzan said. Tanjiro and Enmu stopped hugging and looked at where Muzan's voice came from to see Muzan and Kokushibou.

  "Hi Koku, hi Oto-san." Tanjiro sheepishly said. "Hi Lord Muzan and Lord Koku." Enmu also said.

  "I heard you got your nichirin blade. What color is it?" Kokushibou asked. Tanjiro smiled and pulled it out of its sheath. "It's purple, just like you said it would be. The person who delivered it thought it would be bright red." Tanjiro said. "Nice. Looks exactly like mine. I have a gift for you after your father finishes talking to you and Enmu." Kokushibou said.

  Enmu looked confused, terrified, and worried while Tanjiro looked worried after hearing that.

  "Where is Ani?" Tanjiro asked, looking around. "He is with his fake family." Muzan replied.

  "Now come on you two. We need to have a quick chat in my office." Muzan said, before turning around and walking to his office. "Are we gonna die?" Enmu asked. "No." Tanjiro answered. "HURRY IT UP YOU TWO!" Muzan yelled. Enmu and Tanjiro ran after him.

In Muzan's office
3rd person

  Muzan was sitting behind his desk, with his hands folded, staring at Tanjiro and Enmu, who were standing on the other side of his desk.

  "So. Are you two dating?" Muzan asked. Tanjiro and Enmu looked at each other then back at Muzan.  "Not yet." Tanjiro answered. "Yet?" Muzan asked. "We aren't officially dating." Tanjiro clarified himself. "Mhmm." Muzan said, in acknowledgement.

  "And, how come this is the first I'm hearing of this?" Muzan asked. "It never came up." Tanjiro answered. Muzan looked at Enmu, making him even more nervous.

  "And why haven't I heard anything from you?" Muzan asked Enmu. "Rui told me not to say anything to you or the uppermoons so I wasn't killed. He said it would be safer if Tanjiro told people." Enmu answered.

  "Rui knows?" Muzan asked both of them. "He was the one who introduced us to each other." Tanjiro said. "He also gave me his blessing to ask Tanjiro on a date." Enmu added.

  "When is this date?" Muzan asked. "We will go to a festival then eat dinner on his train." Tanjiro answered.

  "Ok, you two are fine. But, if you hurt him, I will kill you." Muzan threatened Enmu. "Yes Lord Muzan." Enmu said. "Thanks Oto-san." Tanjiro said, dragging Enmu out of the room and down the hall.

  "That was terrifying." Enmu said. Tanjiro grabbed Enmu's hand, causing Enmu to look at him. "Don't worry." Tanjiro said, then gave Enmu a kiss on the cheek. 

  In return Enmu hugged Tanjiro. "Can we be official?" Enmu asked. "Yes." Tanjiro immediately answered. Enmu leaned down and kissed Tanjiro. Tanjiro kissed back and wrapped his arms around Enmu's neck.

  "Uhm." Muzan said, shocking Tanjiro and Muzan. They supperated and turned towards Muzan. "You do know, when I said I am fine with you two dating, that wasn't an invitation to make out in the middle of the hallway." Muzan said.

  "Sorry Oto-san/Apologies, Lord Muzan." Tanjiro and Enmu said. "Just don't end up like Douma and Akaza. And Enmu, you are dating my son. You don't have to be so formal outside of meetings. Now get to Kokushibou, you will really like the surprise." Muzan said before walking off.

  Tanjiro looked at Enmu. "Wanna come with me?" Tanjiro asked. "You sure?" Enmu asked. "Why wouldn't I be?" Tanjiro asked and answered. "I mean, it's a gift from your father's boyfriend and it seemed like it was personal." Enmu replied. "You're fine." Tanjiro said, then gave Enmu a kiss. " Let's get going." Tanjiro finished, pulling Enmu with him.

At Kokushibou's room

  Tanjiro knocked on the door. Kokushibou opened the door. "Come in and sit on the couch." Kokushibou said, then went to grab something. Tanjiro and Enmu went to the couch.

  Kokushibou came back and kneeled In Front of Tanjiro with something wrapped in a white cloth.

  "Do you remember how I told you I was a hashira when I was human?" Kokushibou asked Tanjiro. Tanjiro nodded in response.

  "Here, open this." Kokushibou said, handing Tanjiro the object. Tanjiro unwrapped the cloth to reveal a lavender sword hilt.

  Tanjiro looked at the hilt and Kokushibou in excitement and shock. "Is this?" Tanjiro asked. "It's the hilt from when I was a demon hunter hashira. I want you to have it. I always wanted to pass it down and it will help you stay undercover." Kokushibou explained.

  Tanjiro suddenly hugged Kokushibou. "Thank you papa, I love you." Tanjiro said, shocking both Kokushibou and Enmu. Kokushibou smiled and hugged Tanjiro back. "I love you too, Tanjiro." Kokushibou said.

  Kokushibou and Tanjiro let go of each other. Kokushibou stood up and Tanjiro pulled Enmu up from the couch. “Congrats Tanjiro.” Enmu said. “Thanks Enmu.” Tanjiro replied.

  “You two seem to have gotten close.” Kokushibou said. “Yeah.” Tanjiro said. “He is actually my boyfriend.” Tanjiro said. Kokushibou froze as he processed the information. “We should probably go before he fully processes what I said.” Tanjiro said, grabbing Enmu’s hand. “Definitely. I don’t wanna die.” Enmu said before the two ran out of the room.

  “How long until he knows what happened?” Enmu asked, looking behind them in fear. “Not sure, but we should go.” Tanjiro said, while putting the hilt on his sword. “We should probably go so he can calm down. I’ll tell my dad so he can calm him down.” Tanjiro said, placing a hand on Enmu’s shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 2.7K 15
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡đĸ𝐜𝐡 𝐚đĨđĨ 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐩đĸđĨđĨ𝐚đĢđŦ 𝐟𝐚đĨđĨ đĸ𝐧 đĨđ¨đ¯đž 𝐰đĸ𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞đĸđĢ 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐩đĸđĨđĨ𝐚đĢ ♡◇♡◇♡◇ āš‘Ûžāš‘,¸¸,ø¤Âē°'°āš‘ÛŠ 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.īŋŊ...
1.6K 56 17
in which the moon hashira gets thrown into the silliest events. what can i say? expect the unexpected ♡ dear readers/users, this book is currently st...
24.8K 228 87
KNY Oneshots with all of the characters in Demon Slayer Requests: OPEN I was a hundred percent on drugs when I thought if this But you clicked so u r...
1.3K 40 11
𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑜 𝑋 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟īŧ [Some chapters may contain 𝐏𝐡𝐲đŦđĸ𝐜𝐚đĨ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭] [I do 𝐍𝐎𝐓 write smut] āŧģ𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑...