Ethereal | Omori

By AriTsukemo

"Everything feels so.., ethereal when I'm with you, y'know?" A Omori Girlfriend/Boyfriend Scenarios Book. As... More

Request Page ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค
First Meetings ๐Ÿค
You meet again ๐Ÿ˜‰
You two become friends ๐Ÿ‘ซโœจ
You make them blush ๐Ÿ˜ณ
They make you blush โค๏ธ
You kiss them on the cheek ๐Ÿ’‹
How they act after realizing their feelings โœจ
You ask them out on a date ๐Ÿคญ
They ask you out on a date ๐Ÿ’–
Confession ๐Ÿ˜
How they celebrated Christmas with you ๐ŸŽ„
Giving them a Christmas gift ๐ŸŽ
PDA ๐Ÿ’“
First Kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜
Staring at their food ๐Ÿ”
Giving them flowers ๐Ÿ’ { Important News! }
When they're jealous ๐Ÿ’œ
You give them chocolates ๐ŸคŽ
Giving you a stuffed teddy bear ๐Ÿงธ
Who said I love you first? ๐Ÿ’“
Surprise Hugs ๐Ÿค—
Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ’˜
They ask you to be their Valentine's ( You say yes ) ๐Ÿค
The ask you to be their Valentine's ( You say no ) ๐Ÿ–ค
Asking them for cuddles ๐Ÿ’š
When they're sick ๐Ÿ˜ต
Prankster S/o ๐Ÿ’™
S/o who is clumsy around stairs ๐ŸคŽ
Wearing their clothes ๐Ÿ‘•
Them with a s/o who loves to take care of people ๐Ÿงก
Injured S/o ๐Ÿ’š
Arguments ๐Ÿ’œ
Them as Yanderes๐Ÿ”ช

Mistaken as a couple ๐Ÿ’›

3.8K 62 230
By AriTsukemo

She's beauty, she's grace- ✨

How do they react to you and them being mistaken as a couple? 🤔

Got this idea from LivingLikeKillers Akatsuki book. Would 100% check it out if you like Naruto it's a really fun book to read!

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

It happened when you first met Kel's brother, Hero, and his parents. You were still worried about Sunny even after Hero saved him and Basil and occasionally asked questions about if he was alright and things like that.

"You really seem to care about Sunny a lot, Y/n. If I didn't know any better I would've thought you and Sunny.." Hero trails off. You face heats up.

"Oh-! No! It's nothing like that!" You say, waving your hands frantically. "Right, Sunny? Tell him."

"..."

"Sunny?" You call out, thinking he was daydreaming or something but you were surprised when he just stared at you before looking away.

"Sunny. Tell him we aren't dating."

"..." Once again, there's silence which makes Hero and everyone else ( minus Kel ) send you a look. You face gets even warmer.

"Sunny.." You whine out. "Why are you keeping quiet? You're giving everyone the wrong idea.."

BASIL

"Sooo, who's your new boy toy?" Your annoying ass coworker asked. You sigh.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't think I didn't see you chattin' it up with that blonde the other day." They say. "I must admit, your technique and approach was a little strange but you got him hooked regardless. I guess he likes the stupid forward type."

A vein flexes on your forehead, "He's not my "boy toy" and his name is Basil."

"So it's an official thing then?" My coworker asks, raising an eyebrow with a slightly surprised expression. "I'm surprised. You never seemed to be the type to go for the.. Y'know..sensitive and weak type."

You both fall silent for a moment as your coworker watched you close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. You were like that for a few moments before opening them again and turning to them.

"( Coworker Name ), you have about ten seconds before I go grab some garden shears from that supply box in the back and-"

"Oh would you look at the time! My shift's over!" They say before running into the staff room to change out of their uniform. Once they finally leave, you let out an irritated huff as you feel your face heat up.

"Imbecile.."

AUBREY

You and Aubrey were sitting on the bench of the church, chatting. The service had ended and Aubrey asked where you wanted to go. Things somehow derailed from there and now you two are sitting here laughing and chatting about something stupid Mikhael did.

While you two were chatting the preacher walks up to you both, catching your attention.

"It's truly nice to see how close you've gotten with Y/n, Aubrey." He says. "But, I must ask, is what the others say true?"

"What are you talking about?" Aubrey asks.

"Well, I don't usually feed into the gossip here but seeing that you two seem to be so close I just wanted to know if..you two may be official." A massive blush spreads on your faces.

"What? Of course not!" Aubrey says.

"Yeah! We're just friends!" You defend. The preacher just chuckles and nods.

"Sure, sure." He hums causing Aubrey to growl in flustered frustration.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." She says, turning towards the exit of the church.

"Hey! Wait for me, Aubrey! You can't just leave me here like this!"

HERO

"Seriously how do you memorize all this stuff? My brain hurts just looking at it." You said causing Hero to chuckle.

"Like ( College/University Major of your choice ) is any easier." He said, staring at your perplexed face from his side of the booth.

"It is easier."

"Whatever you say." As you roll your eyes in exasperation, one of the baristas of the coffee shop comes up to you two, smiling with her notebook in hand.

"What can I get this lovely couple today?" She asks, catching the both of you off guard.

"Huh? Oh- Uh. I think you have the wrong idea, miss." Hero says, cheeks dusted a pretty shade of pink.

"Yeah we aren't dating." You explained and this time, it's the barista's turn to be caught off guard.

"You aren't? I apologize then I just assumed.."

"It's fine.." Hero says. "It was just a simple misunderstanding."

Nodding her head the barista then looks down at her notebook, clearly embarrassed, "Anyways.. Would you two like to order anything?"

"Mhm." You hum, giving her a reassuring smile before looking down at the small menu, "I'd like a.."

KEL

You and Kel were just playing around, play wrestling and just over all being silly when your ( mom/dad/guardian ) walked in.

"Oh my!" They said, startling the both of you. "Am I interrupting something?"

Shaking your head you say, "Not at all. Did you need something?"

"Well, I did come to ask you something but it seems like now isn't the best time. I'll just come back later. Have fun with your boyfriend, oh-! And make sure to use protection."

With those words, the door to your room closed, leaving you and Kel red faced and embarrassed ( Well, at least you were. Kel just laughed it off. )

"Wait! ( Mom/Dad/Guardian Name )! It's not like that! I mean, we're just friends-! Come back!"

MARI

Mari had come over your house to hang out. Unfortunately your parent(s) were home so when she came over they ended up sitting her down and throwing a bunch of questions at her. One thing led to another and now your here, listening to Mari and them talk about the piano.

"Well I must say that I was a bit skeptical at first but your girlfriend is really amazing!" They compliment, your face flushes.

"She isn't my girlfriend!" You shout, clearly flustered and embarrassed. Your ( mom/dad/guardian ) laughs, Mari also seems to let out a giggle. Clearly amused by the obvious misunderstanding. 

"Calm down, Y/n. I didn't mean it like that-"

"Yes you did!"

POLLY

Polly had once again invited you over for dinner to compensate for you helping her and Basil out earlier. You had accepted her offer since you didn't have anything to do that day but this time, you brought your older sibling, who had came to visit you, with you.

After everyone got acquainted and things, Polly began making dinner and since your sibling was busy typing away at their phone, you decided to help Polly out by washing the dirty dishes. However, about midway through you hear giggling behind you.

"You two look were cute right now. Are you sure you two aren't secretly dating behind me and Basil's back?" Your sibling asked, causing both you and Polly's face to flush.

"There's nothing going on." You say. "Now stop making embarrassing comments before I eat your half of dinner."

"I was just saying.." Rolling your eyes at this you then sneak a glance at Polly who was completely frozen and still red in the face.

"Are you alright, Polly?" You ask. "If they made you uncomfortable I can-"

"No, no. I'm fine." She says, giving you a small smile. "Just a little flustered.."

Not wanting to push the topic any further you just shrug and continue with washing the plate in your hand.

"Whatever you say.."

KIM

Kim had gotten hurt in a fight and you, being the worried friend that you are, were quick to whip out the bandaids and help her out.

"It's really nothing, Y/n. Honest." She says, trying to reassure you. "It's just a scratch."

"Nonsense." You say, "You're bleeding. Let me help.."

As you were putting the bandaids on her face, two old ladies had passed by you two, giggling at the sight.

"Young love is such a sweet sight.." One of the said, the other nodding along. Since you were so focused on disinfecting her wound you didn't hear them but Kim, oh she heard every word and was practically the color red.

"And... Done." You say but, as soon as you pull your hands away Kim turns her back to you.

"..Thanks, Y/n but I uh- I gotta go.." Is all she says before speed-walking away.

"Hey wait!" You shouted but she had already gotten pretty far. You decide to give up, biting the inner part of your cheek in irritated confusion.

"What's up with her?" 

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Mikhael was once again, defeated by Kel and like always, you were trying to boost his ego again.

"I'm sure it was just a fluke, Mave. You'll get him next time.." You coo, unbeknownst to you. Angel, who had just arrived, had heard you.

"Woah! Are you never told me you had a girlfriend!" He shouts, startling you.

"What? No we're-" Mikhael cuts you off with a laugh.

"I am amazing aren't I?" He says, "Girls just tend to flock around me because I'm just that irresistible! This one just won't let me be!"

"What are you talking about?" You ask. "We aren't-!"

"You're so cool, master!" Angel says, cutting you off. "Have you guys already kiss-"

"We aren't dating!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 7.9K 134
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
312K 21.8K 157
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
10.8K 418 20
She had no idea hows she could get to have a group of friends so soon. She knew she wasn't the most sociable in the class. This group was good, so go...
74.5K 1K 95
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ , ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...