Them as Yanderes🔪

Me: "I haven't written anything for my Omori book in a minute. I should do a request! :D"

*Scrolls through comments and sees this request that was requested literally a year ago*

Me: Perfecttttt 🤭

Pretty self-explanatory, what kind of Yandere would they be? How did their intense feelings for you start in the first place? 🤔

This was requested by @hyperpopgirlz ! I hope I was able to meet your expectations! <3

( Art by @k0re-art on Tumblr! )

----------------------------------------

SUNNY

You were involved in a certain traumatic incident with Sunny, Basil, and Mari but instead of isolating yourself like a certain blonde, you clung to Sunny. During those next two years, it was just the two of you. Similar to the daydreamer, you decided to push the incident into the farthest part of your mind and pretend nothing happened and as a result, heavily indulged in his daydreams and other bad habits to the point where Sunny had made you a counterpart in the Dream World; their purpose being like Omori, to protect Sunny.

Now unlike Sunny, you decided to get therapy. You stopped visiting for a while, choosing to distance yourself until you got better mentally which was one of the main reasons that caused Sunny's spiral. After you stopped visiting, his mental health got even worse and you weren't there to help him like you used to and as a way to cope with that, he changed your counterpart completely.

Instead of his invisible guardian, your counterpart became his physical partner whose purpose was to stay with him forever, protect him from the truth, and love him. Simple, right? He certainly thought so.

When you finally decided to show your face to Sunny again, he was long gone. He was so used to your counterpart's love that he expect you to act the same in real life which uhm..didn't happen. And as a result, he saw red, flew into a rage and ended up trapping you in his room.

Since that day, you haven't seen or had any contact with the outside world. Although he may not look it, Sunny is a force to be reckoned with so although he eventually let you out of that room on the promise that you'll love him just like your counterpart in his head, he still made sure that you couldn't leave the house. It made things worse that because Sunny had already isolated himself for so long, no one suspected him for being involved in your disappearance. What makes things even worse is that his mom didn't suspect anything either! ( Not that she was ever home long enough to notice any red flags ) You were trapped with no way out..

Now, Sunny isn't a very violent yandere unless you test his very thin patience. Just be nice to him, put on a smile, play with his hair, tell him constantly that you love him, never try to escape or signal for help and never bring up Mari and you can pretty much guarantee your safety. Otherwise, you might as well prepare for your own funeral because he is not above killing you or himself. Remember that.

BASIL

You were the first person Basil told about the incident regarding Mari.

It was a very, very big step for him and he was completely prepared for your negative reaction. You were close with Mari, she was like an older sister to you so it would be completely understandable to him if you yelled at him or hurt him after finding out what really happened..but you didn't. You didn't fuss or grow violent. Instead, you gave him a sad smile and hugged him.

Don't get you wrong. You were upset about Mari's death and even more upset that Basil and Sunny tried to cover things up, but at the same time, you couldn't help but feel bad for them. I mean, Sunny didn't want to kill his sister and you doubt either of them wanted to cover up a murder. It was an unfortunate accident. Plain and simple.