Existence

By nottkaylee

Kinsley Russo has never had a normal life. From living with her abusive mom and step father to living with he... More

prologue/ meet the characters.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36
A/N
37
38.
39.
40.
41
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63.
My other stories!
Alternative Ending

53

9.1K 220 68
By nottkaylee

G R A Y S O N ' S P O V

"What did you say to her anak laki-laki." My father said, pointing his finger and walking up to me. I shook my head. "Saya tidak mengatakan apa-apa."

(boy) (I didn't say anything)

"Yea right! She came back paled and didn't make eye contact with you once." My mother said, crossing her arms. "Her stupid boy toy said something fucking dumb." I mumbled.

"Good G- Speak up boy. What did he say?" My father asked, a curios look edged on his face. "That I was an assassin." I told them both. My mother paled and my father looked furious. "And please, enlighten me on how the hell he would know who you are and what you do?!" He yelled.

   I shrugged my shoulders. "So fix this fucking mess before the entire Italian mafia is on to us boy. I hope to be civil with them, have each others backs. But if Kinsley doesn't agree to those terms, we can kiss the partnership goodbye!" He said, walking towards my mother.

   "We need to get leaving soon. Go get your shit ready." He said, not turning to look at me. I turned around to walk away. "Oh and Grayson. Text her and apologize." my mother sighed, getting up from the chair.

   I kept walking to my room, slamming the door behind me. I picked up my phone from the bed side table and quickly found her number. Did she even have a phone?

   I opened a new contact and texted her. "Kinsley. I enjoyed your stay at my house. I apologize if what Keaton told you hurt you or made you feel betrayed. Hopefully I will be able to see you tonight and if you'd let me talk to you, we can sort this out. -Grayson."

   I hit send and threw my phone on the bed, sighing heavily as I walked into the closet. This is going to be one hell of an event.

K I N S L E Y ' S        P O V

   We boarded the plane and finally got situated. Matteo stopped lecturing me the second I sat next to Keaton and the window. Meaning he was forced to sit on the opposite side of us.

   "Kins, here." Matteo said, throwing none other than my phone towards me. I hadn't seen this thing for like ever. "Thank you." I smiled at him. I looked at Keaton who had his eyes closed. His hand rested lightly over my thigh.

   I opened my phone, seeing several missed calls and text messages. Mostly from Keaton and Roman. I wonder if Roman knows i'm finally coming home.

   One text in particular caught my eye before I shut my phone. An unknown number. I opened it and scanned through it until I saw it Graysons name at the end. My eyes widened as I read back through the message slower.

"Kinsley. I enjoyed your stay at my house. I apologize if what Keaton told you hurt you or made you feel betrayed. Hopefully I will be able to see you tonight and if you'd let me talk to you, we can sort this out. -Grayson."

   I read it through multiple times before Keaton squeezed my thigh. "You've been reading the same message for five minutes what does it say?" He asked. I shut off my phone, leaving Graysons text unanswered. "I don't know."

Really. I don't know.

    "Well what did it say?" He asked, a confused look took over his face. "I dont know." I shrugged my shoulders. He sighed "You confuse me woman." He said before he closed his eyes again. "Does anyone at the house know Im coming home?" I asked him, placing my hand over his.

   He opened his eyes to look at me. "I don't think so." He said, not breaking eye contact with me. "Why did you just run away?" He asked after a couple minutes of silence.

   "I was scared." I said, leaning my head against the seat. "Scared of what mi amore?" He asked, giving my hand an encouraging squeeze.

   I sighed, "I was scared I would get back home, have everything be normal for like a week and then I would get taken again. I was scared that if I did go back that my family would think i'm some monster cause I looked like one. I was scared to go back because I didn't want people thinking different of me. I didn't want everyone treating me like glass because I had just disappeared. I needed a break and trust me, I was scared shitless every single night I was alone. But I knew I needed to sort my shit out." I told him.

He looked at my with so much sympathy, "You are the strongest woman I know. La mas loca tambien. But I'm here to help you. I want you to understand that, mi amore."
(the craziest too)

I smiled at him and turned to look out the window. "Do you understand?" He asked. I shook my head but kept my gaze out the window. "Words mi amore." I turned to look at him, "Yes, I understand."

"Perfect! Now let's talk about what the hell you did with his in that house."
__________________

We had finally landed and I couldn't have thanked the lords anymore. Keaton was annoying me to the fucking max with all of these questions.

"Well how did he act?" "Was he a dick?" "Did you two like do anything." I stopped talking to him and focused all of my attention out of the window at that point.

I rushed off the plane but was held from running any farther due to Matteos hand gripping my shoulder. "Don't need you running away anymore do we." He said, smirking. I did a fake laugh "You're so funny." We all made our way to the car that was parked on the side and finally made our way back home. Home. Am I finally allowed to say that again?

The ride literally took 30 minutes instead of an hour due to how fast this mother fucker was going. "Thank you for the ride! Have an amazing rest of your week. Take the time to be with your family." Matteo told the driver. He smiled and nodded his head.

We grabbed the bags from the back of the car and made our way to the front door. I stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath. "Where is she?" Roman yelled. I walked through the door and around the corner to reveal myself.

My entire family sat staring at me like I was just a figure of their imagination. I felt the tears slowly falling as they all took deep breaths. "Thank god." Roman muttered, running up to me.

He tackled me in a huge bear hug. "mi sei mancato tanto. Never do that shit again." He muttered in my ear. (I missed you so much.)

I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry." He lifted his head and ran his finger over my tears. "Don't apologize. Just don't be stupid." He chuckled and I laughed. I closed my eyes and he let go, another pair of arms circled around me.

"Thank god." I heard Luca rasp. I opened my eyes and I looked at my older brother. "I missed you, Luca." He had tears in his eyes. "I've definitely missed you the most. I'm sorry we didn't find you soon." He said. "I blamed myself every fucking day I still do actually." He said, wiping his tears.

"Don't blame yourself for that. It wasn't your fault." I told him truthfully. "No. If I would ha-" "Luca. Look at me." I told him. He looked down at me. "It wasn't your fault." He nodded and let go of me. Leaving me to greet the rest of my family.

"We missed you so much Kins." Andrea said, smiling at me. "Now as much as I hate to break up this little reunion-" A voice that I haven't heard in so long said, "We have to get ready to leave!" My father said.

Matteo glared at him. "Don't you look at me like that boy. Kins, where is my hug?" He asked me. I gave him a confused look and then rolled my eyes, leading Keaton upstairs with me.

"So no hug?"

_______________________________

Daddy gets no hug 😢

this "chapter" may SUCK i got distracted by so many things and whenever I thought of something, it got lost so I had no clue what I wanted to write about-

Anyways.

Hope yall are having an amazing day.

<3 K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 190 17
Living with abusive parents for the past 10years, she grew up to only rely on herself but after witnessing the murder of these people whom she used t...
5.9M 156K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
1M 25.8K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
12.8K 303 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...