𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 | ✓

Av xoxo_asgv

PART 3: Jake Danford saved Elena's life and managed to take her from Liam Williams' hands. Unfortunately, in... Mer

(S1, E1) OLD JAKE'S GREETING
(S1, E2) "WELCOME IN OUR TEAM, ERIC"
(S1, E3) JAKE'S RETURN TO THE DIC
(S1, E4) "SWEET DREAMS, PERFECT JAKE"
(S1, E5) THE GAME FOR ELENA'S HEART HAS STARTED
(S1, E6) THE MEETING WITH LUCY'S FATHER
(S1, E7) JAKE'S BETRAYAL
(S1, E8) HANNAH AND SARAH'S TRIAL DAY
(S1, E9) ELENA MEETS THE GOMEZ FAMILY
(S1, E10) THE DATES DAY WITH RICHY&PHIL
(S1, E11) ELENA'S DECISION ABOUT LUCY
(S1, E12) "I REMEMBER, ELENA"
(S1, E13) DEATH OF ELENA MCCLAIN, BIRTH OF ELENA GOMEZ
THE FINAL OF THE SEASON 1 - ELENA'S AND JAKE'S NEW CASES - SEPARATION.
(S2, E1) PACT CARVED IN STONE
(S2, E2) LUCKY ENGAGEMENT RING
(S2, E3) THE STORY ABOUT REAL JAKE
(S2, E4) "LOVE WILL REMEMBER ME" - YOURS TRULY, JAKE.
(S2, E5) "WILL YOU MARRY ME, JASMINE?"
(S2, E6) "WILL YOU MARRY ME, MARIA"?
(S2, E7) THE FINAL FIGHT BETWEEN ELENA'S HEART AND MIND - THE KISS.
THE FINAL OF THE SEASON 2 - "THIS GENIUS IS A WOMAN, MY FRIEND"
(S3, E1) JAKE'S CHANGE OF TECHNIQUE
(S3, E2) ELENA'S FASHION SHOW
(S3, E3) AN ATTEMPT OF A BREAK INTO THE HOUSE OF JAKE AND ELENA
(S3, E4) MAKE A WISH 2.0
(S3, E5) SEARCH OF DIANA WEST'S HOUSE
(S3, E6) FOUND LETTER FROM ELENA'S ADOPTIVE FATHER
(S3, E7) A TERRORIST ATTACK ON ANTHONY GOMEZ
THE FINAL OF SEASON 3 - "ARE YOU DATING SOMEONE, MY BOSS?"
(S4, E1) JAKE'S GUESS ABOUT HIS CHAT FRIEND'S IDENTITY
(S4, E2) JAKE'S VISIT TO HARVARD UNIVERSITY
(S4, E3) EMERY'S KISS
(S4, E4) SEARCH OF LIAM WILLIAMS' HIDEOUT
(S4, E5) GEORGE WEBSTER'S WARNING - NYMOS 2.0
(S4, E6) MEETING THE WILLIAMS' FATHER
(S4, E7) THE PHONE CALL
THE FINAL OF SEASON 4 - MISSING LUKA
(S5, E1) MARIA&JAKE'S CONFRONTATION
(S5, E2) LIAM'S SKETCHBOOK
(S5, E3) UNCLE'S GREETING
(S5, E4) TO BE YOUR FIRST, EMERY...
(S5, E5) THE ACADEMIC DAY
(S5, E6) THE TATTOOS 2.0
THE FINAL OF SEASON 5 - MISSING ANTHONY
(S6, E1) JAKE'S MEMORIES#1
(S6, E2) THE BOYFRIEND&CHAT FRIEND'S CONFRONTATION
(S6, E3) MIA&EZRA'S MEETING
(S6, E4) LUKA'S MESSAGE
(S6, E5) ELENA&JAKE'S DESTINY LEGEND
(S6, E6) JAKE'S ACTION&ELENA'S AWAKENING
(S6, E7) THE NIGHT CALL&LAST GOODBYE
THE FINAL OF SEASON 6 - EZRA'S FAMILY'S TRAP&FOUND BODY
(S7, E1) THE STORY OF ELENA AND NICK
(S7, E2) CHRISTOPHER'S BLACKMAIL - EZRA'S SURRENDER&SUBORDINATION
(S7, E3) MEETING LUKA'S FAMILY
(S7, E4) THE SERIES OF MARKING&THE SIBLINGS' TALK
(S7, E5) THE STORY OF EZRA LOUIS&ELENA'S DECISION
(S7, E6) THE PREPARATION DAY&THE VIDEO CALL
(S7, E7) THE MASSAQUERADE&EMERY'S SACRIFICE
THE FINAL OF SEASON 7 - WELCOME HOME 2.0&FOUND LUKA AND ANTHONY
(S8, E1) THE EXPLANATIONS
(S8, E2) RACE WITH SHADOW
(S8, E3) ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BARS
(S8, E4) MIKE HARRIS' TRIAL&JAKE'S INTERVENTION
(S8, E5) THE CHEKHOV'S GUN&MAX'S ARREST
(S8, E6) SKETCHO-TAGE
(S8, E7) "I JUST WANTED YOU TO STAY QUIET..."
THE FINAL OF SEASON 8 - MASKS REVEAL PARTY [PART ONE]
THE FINAL OF SEASON 8 - MASKS REVEAL PARTY [PART TWO]
(S9, E1) SEPA-ISOLATION
(S9, E2) STICKY COOPERATION
(S9, E3) A MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE&JAKE'S SURRENDER
(S9, E4) WHIRLING STORMS
(S9, E5) HIDDEN DESIRES&THE COSTUME FESTIVAL
(S9, E6) WHISPERS OF DARK NIGHTMARES&NOT ALONE ANYMORE
🏁LA GRANDE FINALE [PART ONE]: RITE OF PASSAGE&ANTHONY'S SECRET
🏁LA GRANDE FINALE [PART TWO]: RUPTURE OF THE DIVINE PLAN&DARK SHADOWS OF CIRCUS
🏁LA GRANDE FINALE [PART THREE]: CIRCUSSO-DELIVERRIADA
OLD JAKE'S GOODBYE
🌟END OF PART THREE🌟

(S5, E7) THE CHEATER

417 59 891
Av xoxo_asgv

🇵🇱 Elena's POV (The next day in Poland, the hotel room, Cracow)

Eric: Good morning, Elena - I felt his strong hug behind me and his kiss on my neck - I think someone here finally had a nice sleeping.

I slightly smiled, turned to him and made myself comfortable on the bed right in front of him.

Elena: Yes - I smiled and gave him a quick kiss- Good morning to you too.

Eric: You came back very late? - He tucked my hair behind my ear - I waited for you for a while after finishing my work, but I must have fallen asleep - He chuckled.

Elena: We did it a bit earlier yesterday, but I didn't want to interrupt you, that's why I went with my dad for a walk around the city.

Eric: Oh, El - He smirked - Of course you wouldn't disturb me. I wouldn't mind having you in the room.

Elena: I know, but thanks to that you could have missed me a little - I smirked and embraced his neck.

Eric: That's right - He grabbed me and rolled over with me so he was laying on his back and I was on top of him - I have to admit that I was feeling a little lonely yesterday - He smirked and started kissing and touching me.

Elena: Eric, there's Lucy in this room - I laughed and tried to push him away.

Eric: Grouch - He smirked and kissed me again - So... - He grabbed his hands and rested them on my back - Will you tell me something about yesterday?

Elena: So... - I put my elbows on his chest and rested my cheeks on my hands - Diana was there.

Eric: Mhm - He nodded - Let's say I'm not surprised.

Elena: She went there to get a tattoo - I continued.

Eric: What kind of? - He narrowed his eyes.

Elena: A Japanese symbol, a fox. There's also a crown and an infinity sign on this tattoo - I slightly looked up - Oh, and the most important, black wings of a fallen angel.

Eric: How do you know about it? I mean, that it means the fallen...

Elena: Because the wings on Diana's tattoo is the perfect opposite of the wings on my back - I got up a little to sit down and show it to him, but because of my movement he slightly moaned.

Eric: You really like torturing me, right? - He chuckled and grabbed my tights.

Elena: Sawry - I laughed and slightly turned back to show him my back tattoo - See? - I slightly uncovered my tattoo from my t-shirt - Later I will show you the photo of Diana's tattoo and you will see the similarity.

Eric: Wait, wait... - I saw he narrowed his eyes and slightly touched my arm - Could you please show me your arm?

Elena: Um, yes... - I chucked nervously and gave him my hand.

Of course he took a closer look at my arm where was my tattoo and now... It's clean. Well... I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous because I have no idea how he will react. I wanted to tell him about it yesterday, but... Just like he said, I came back a bit late so he was already asleep.

And... I think it was a good idea to get rid of it, because it was my first night without nightmares and I woke up later than at 5 or 6 am. So... I think I did it. I think I get rid of that fucking curse once and for all.

Eric: Where is it? - He looked at me with his narrowed eyes while touching my arm.

Elena: Gone - I slightly smiled - Just like my problems and nightmares.

Eric: You removed his tattoo? - There was a huge shock on his face.

Elena: His tattoo is with him at the same place, in the past, Eric - I emphasised - That was the answer to all my problems. That's the answer why I slept better today - I smiled and looked into his eyes - I couldn't start over having this on my body.

Eric: You... - He slowly got up to sit down too and faced me - You did it for...

Elena: You - I smiled - And to finally start over. With no one else between us.

Eric was silent for a while and he lowered his head to look at my arm again and I... I started being nervous even more. I mean, he's not shouting or something, but this silence is... Unbearable...

Elena: I wanted to tell you yesterday, but you were asleep and...

Then, he raised his head again, grabbed my face and kissed me. You can't even imagine what kind of relief I felt. I was sure he would be mad at me for not telling him about it, that he would shout at me or something, but... He didn't.

Eric: Nobody has ever done anything like this for me, Elena - He rested his forehead against mine while looking into my eyes and stroking my cheeks - There was no better way to prove your feelings to me, Elena.

Elena: So, you're not mad I didn't tell you or...

Eric: I'm the luckiest man on earth to have such girlfriend like you, Elena - He chuckled and started nodding - I love you.

Elena: I love you too... - I hesitated for a second - Eric - I smiled.

Then, he kissed me again, grabbed me and pushed me on the bed again, but I just started laughing and pushing him away so as not to wake Lucy up...

_________________________________

🇺🇸 Nina's POV (The next day in the USA, Nina's house, LA)

Today, I took a day off and decided to devote myself to all preparations. Why? Because... It's today. Today is my and Liam's second anniversary. Honestly? I cannot even describe how excited I am since the morning. I wake up at 6 and literally cannot stop smiling or walking around the house like crazy, really.

Liam: I see someone is in an incredibly good mood today - I heard his voice behind me.

I turned to him while standing by the kitchen island, put my hands on his shoulders and even wider smile appeared on my face.

Nina: Mhm - I smirked and gave him a quick kiss - Today is such a beautiful day, don't you think?

Liam: Yes, it's quite sunny today - He peeked at the window behind us and smiled.

Nina: Yes and quite special day, am I correct? - I started playing with his collar.

Liam: Yes, I have to admit that it's quite a special day since you got up earlier than me - He chuckled - It's quite rare.

Nina: Anything more special? - I grabbed his hands.

Liam: Every day with you is special, babe - He smiled and kissed my forehead - It doesn't matter if it's Monday, Tuesday or Friday.

I peeked at him and for a short moment, I feel sad about his attitude to our anniversary, but then I thought that maybe he also wants to surprise me? Just like I want to surprise him? My plan is to prepare a romantic dinner just for the two of us. I looked for some interesting recipes and I bought everything yesterday. See? And that's exactly why I'm so excited since the morning. I want to make everything just... Perfect. So, I think he's also to surprise me somehow. Especially, since I found that ring a few days ago...

Nina: Charming as always - I smiled and continued playing with his collar - Any plans for today? I guess you have to visit your office.

Liam: Mhm, yes - He nodded.

When I heard that, I took a deep breath of relief in my mind, really. Well, I'm sick of his job, that's right, but today his office will be incredibly useful for me. Since he will be out of the house, I will have some time to prepare everything.

Nina: When can I expect you back home?

Liam: I think I can make it earlier today... - He looked at his watch with his smile - Maybe 3pm? We will see - He looked at me again.

See? So, he also has something for me, he just wants to surprise me. I just knew it. He rarely gets back in such an early hour, so it's quite obvious that today, he will be back earlier. My heart immediately filled with happiness, excitement and love again. That's why I chuckled and kissed him for a little longer.

Liam: You're in a definitely good mood today - He chuckled when I moved away from him.

Nina: Is there something bad about showing my boyfriend how much I love him? - I smirked.

Liam: No, of course not - He smiled again - On the contrary, I liked it.

Nina: If so, we can continue it when you're back from work at 3pm - I put my hands on his shoulders again - Have this perspective of nice reward behind your mind and maybe you won't think about any work which could stop you at there. Deal? 

Liam: Deal - He nodded and kissed my cheek - Well then, see you later - He moved away from me and started approaching the door to leave the kitchen.

Nina: Can't wait - I smiled even more.

Liam smiled at me one last time, left the kitchen and after a longer moment, I heard he left the house. I peeked through the kitchen window to our garden and I saw he entered the car and drove away.

And now, I can feel free to start all my preparations. I immediately grabbed the bag with shopping from yesterday and started my work while slightly dancing and humming to the songs around me...

_________________________________

🇵🇱 Ezra's POV (Some time later in Poland, the hotel room, Cracow)

Emery: First! - She laughed, ran into our room and tried to slam the door behind, but I blocked it and ran here after her - See? I told you never to compete with Emery Danford - She caught her breath and fell down comfortably on a couch.

Ezra: You're for real? - I looked at her furiously while massaging my back - You made me fall from that tree on purpose!

Emery: It's not my fault you're blind - She shrugged and took out her phone out of my pocket.

Ezra: You started shaking my branch!

Emery: Because you pissed me off - She started scrolling her social media.

Ezra: With what?! - I spread my hands - With climbing?

Emery: No... - She peeked at me and smirked - With you climbing faster than me.

Ezra: It was your super-duper idea to teach me how to climb - I put my hands on my hips and sighed exhausted.

Emery: And you failed - She peeked at her phone again - Practically and figuratively. Since you're too blind to see broken branch then bear the consequences now. In the meantime, I will wait for my won coffee - She smirked.

Ezra: You follow any rules? - I looked at her with my narrowed eyes - Like, really. Don't you know there's something like rules during doing bets?

Emery: Nah, never heard of it - She got up and approached my bag - What comfortable thing you have for me today?

Ezra: Your things - I approached her and opened her bag - Your whole wardrobe is in here? Yes - I pointed at her things with my opened hands - So, leave poor Ezra's things alone - I tried to grab my bag but she slapped my hand away.

Emery: I'm not going to waste another hour on looking for clothes for today since I'll end up stealing another thing from you anyway - She shrugged and started rummaging my bag - Believe me or not, I don't like wasting my time, especially on complaints, just like you - She smirked and took out some white shirt from my bag - Uuu, nice.

Ezra: First, now I wish we had tattooed you with a raccoon instead of the dragon - I sighed - Your tiny, slimy, stealing hands fits just perfectly with the view of raccoon, the biggest thief on earth.

Emery: And the most adorable! - She laughed and pointed at me - Did you see the video of raccoon who wanted to wash his cotton candy before eating it and it dissolved in the water? It broke my heart!

Ezra: And... - I touched her finger with my finger and thanks to that I pushed her finger away - That's how we're going to the second thing, you will get lost in that shirt - I smirked and nodded at it - You would fit in there like three times and there would still be some free space left - I crossed my arms.

Emery: Perfect! - She put it over her shoulder and of course she hit me with it in the meantime - I love oversized clothes - She approached her bag and started rummaging it too.

Ezra: Take you to the mall or something? - I narrowed my eyes - I prefer to buy you something than you stealing my fucking clothes.

Emery: You're aware that you could buy me even thousand clothes and I would still don't give a fuck and steal your things, right? - She put something over her shoulder again and of course she hit me with it in the meantime. Again.

Ezra: Why?

Emery: First, because it's my whim. Second, men's clothes are much more comfortable and pleasant. Third, seeing your angry rabbit's face is just priceless - She turned to me and smirked.

Ezra: I have just perfect solution - I smirked sarcastically and folded my hands - Find yourself a boyfriend - I grabbed my shirt from her shoulder and put it over my shoulder.

Emery: Fine, but until then, you will be the target of my raccooning - She grabbed my shirt from my shoulder again and moved to the bathroom - The Queen expects the winning coffee to be ready after her shower.

Ezra: Why I have to follow the rules and you don't?

Emery: I always get what I want, Mr. Louis - She opened the door to the bathroom and peeked at me - If you don't do one for me as deal says, I'll steal your coffee again and you'll have to do it twice anyway.

Then, she entered the bathroom and slammed the door behind.

Ezra: Women - I sighed, started nodding and started approaching the kitchen island.

Well, I have to admit that today she did a really good job during our trainings, really. Today, she had such a good day that it was impossible for me to touch her and attack her.

So, now I can say I'm calm about her. Since I was unable to approach her, I'm sure she won't allow any asshole touch her and no one will hurt her. Like I said, at the beginning I was furious about these trainings and I wanted to do anything for her to give up but now... After everything I heard about her story I'm happy she was so stubborn.

And when I remember our beginnings and first trainings... Slight smile appears on my face, really. I remember all these times when she fell asleep, when she couldn't focus, when she was completely hopeless and now... She's simply untouchable. Now, I can say I'm impressed, really.

Ezra: Will you, at least, enlighten me what kind of coffee you want? - I said a bit louder while resting my hands on the table.

Emery: Surprise me - I heard her smirk.

Ezra: You're aware that if it's bad, I'll get all complaints again, right?

Emery: Of course - I heard the sound of shower.

Ezra: I hate you - I said annoyed.

Emery: Less complaints, more making me delicious coffee, loser - I heard her laugh.

I just rolled my eyes annoyed and started preparing coffee for myself and her. However, after a while I heard ringtone. I started patting my pockets but when I finally found my phone I saw it's not mine, that's why I just shrugged and continued my work.

Emery: You're not going to pick up the phone?

Ezra: It's not mine - I said a bit louder.

Emery: But I should have... - She sounded confused - Ugh, I guess it's mine.

Ezra: You didn't take your phone to bathroom to watch TikTok during your shower? - I smirked - Unbelievable.

Emery: Could you please check who's calling me?

When I heard that, I immediately stopped and looked at the door with my narrowed eyes.

Ezra: What? - I asked with my shocked voice.

Emery: Since I'm in the middle of my shower, do really prefer me to run away from bathroom naked? - She laughed - Maybe it's something important, could you check my phone?

I felt like something just hit me. I remember perfectly that Mia never allowed me to touch her phone, it was like her Holly Graal, you know. And now Emery is asking about it like... It was completely normal?

I moved on hesitantly and started looking around the room to find her phone and then, I finally saw it on the other desk...

Ezra: Some Nori - I took a closer look at it.

Emery: Crap, I completely forgot to call her yesterday - She sighed - Could you pick up and tell her I'm fine? She's my adoptive mother, she must be worried to death.

I shook my head and looked at the door even more confused.

Ezra: You want me to talk to your mother? - I raised my eyebrows and pointed at her phone.

Emery: My mother is dead and Nori never wanted to replace my mother - She sighed - I can tell you more about my family in a more comfortable conditions, just pick up and tell her that I will call her later - She laughed.

I slightly swallowed but I think the call is about to end that's why I picked up and slowly approached it phone to my ear...

Nori: Finally! - She laughed - You're crossing the line, young lady. You were supposed to call me everyday, remember?

Ezra: Well, hello? - I coughed and started scratching my head.

There was a silence for a while and I felt even more awkward.

Nori: Hello? - She sounded confused - Excuse me, why do you have my daughter's phone? My god what has this girl gotten herself into this time? - She sighed.

Ezra: No, no, don't worry - I answered quickly - She asked me to pick up her phone and tell you she will call you later because now she's taking a shower.

Nori: Impossible, Emery never lets anyone touch her phone except Elena - She said firmly and I stunned again - Who are you and where's Emery?

Ezra: My name is Ezra - I continued - Ezra Louis and...

Nori: Oh... - She took a deep breath of relief and her voice changed to the nice one too - I'm sorry, but you could have said that right away! Nice to finally meet you, Ezra. I'm Nori, Emery's adoptive mother.

Ezra: Wait, you know me? - I pointed at myself and narrowed my eyes again.

Nori: Yes, of course - I heard her laugh again - Emery told me a lot about you.

Ezra: Oh, really? - I smirked and rested my back against the table behind me.

Nori: Yes, I know you train with her and study with her for the Contest. Since I finally got the pleasure of talking to you, I'd like to thank you for this. I'm much calmer about her when I heard she learned how to defend herself. Also, I'm sorry for her - She laughed - I'm sure she gave you a hard time. She's a pure devil.

Ezra: If only you knew... - I smirked and started nodding - How have you put up with her for the last 20 years?

Emery: Ezra? - I heard her confused voice - Did you tell her to...

Ezra: Shhh, I'm on the phone - I silenced her - Don't disturb me.

Emery: You've got to be kidding me!

Nori: Believe me, after growing up with her mother, nothing was able to finish me off anymore, not even Emery - She chuckled - Let me guess, she doesn't listen to you, walks her own paths, ignores literally everything you say, you can tell her million warnings and she still will do what she came up with and once she make up her mind about something it's over. Am I correct?

Ezra: Bull's-eye - I smirked and started nodding.

Nori: I was hoping that when she got out of Japan, she would calm down a bit and as far as I can see and hear, it's much worse - She sighed - Sorry - She laughed again - She's literally unable to tame.

Ezra: No worries, I'm already used to it.

Nori: Oh, really? - She chuckled.

Ezra: Yup, let's say I found my own ways to tame her - I smirked - I'm a bit stubborn as well, you know.

Emery: Are you gossiping with my fucking adoptive mother?! - She gasped.

Ezra: Hey, I'm just doing what you asked me to - I shrugged and said a bit louder - You asked me to pick up, right?

Emery: And tell her I will call her later not to gossip with her about me! - I heard she stopped the shower.

Nori: Yes, let's say Emery told me that you also have a temper - She smirked.

Ezra: Did she say anything else about me? - I started looking at my nails.

Emery: Ezra!

Nori: And why do you ask?

Ezra: Pure curiosity, Miss Mommy - I smirked - I truly hope she told you I'm just an amazing guy who's got caught and is tortured by her all the time - I touched my chest and sighed - She abuses me, beats me and blackmails me and I need some rescue - I whispered.

Nori: Well, she didn't mention that, but she said you're quite funny and now I can agree with her - She laughed.

Ezra: Tell me... - I looked at my nails again - Was she always like that?

Nori: Yes, definitely - She laughed again - I don't know if you know, but Emery is a very premature baby...

Ezra: Oh, that explains her empty and crazy head - I smirked.

Nori: Nah, don't worry about it - She laughed - Emery was born very early and although the doctors barely saved her, she made it and is a healthy and strong girl. A lot of premature babies have some kind of condition like autism or other disabilities but Emery is as healthy as a horse. She passed all medical tests perfectly and her IQ is just out of this world. I guess it's some kind of Mayumi's blessing - She smirked - She showed her tempter already in the incubator, you know?

Ezra: Really? - I raised my eyebrows and smirked.

Nori: Yes! - She laughed again - From the beginning, Emery couldn't stand sitting idle in one place and the doctors couldn't handle her! They had to put her in a different incubator every day to calm her down. She gave them such a hard time that you can't even imagine what relief appeared in their eyes when I took her out of the hospital. I mean, they loved her and until now there's a few nurses who keep asking me about Emery but she even made one doctor to go on his retirement earlier!

Ezra: You kidding - I chuckled - And when I say that because of her temper I will die a few years earlier than I'm supposed to, she doesn't want to believe me.

Then, the door to the bathroom opened and I saw her on the threshold. Of course she's looking at me with her furious face, but when I saw her in my shirt, I stunned again.

My white, elegant shirt looks just enormous on her, but she looks just... Perfect. I can see her perfect, naked legs, which are slightly covered thanks to the shirt length, wet, loose and of course messy hair and... Not only can I deny that it looks incredibly attractive, but also... Fuck, I love it.

Emery: I will kill you - She mumbled furiously and started approaching me.

Ezra: What about some funny stories? - I immediately moved away and started circling the table - The more awkward, the better, Miss Mommy.

Emery: Ezra! - She shouted and started chasing me - Don't you dare to tell him anything, Nori!

Nori: She would kill me! - She laughed.

Ezra: Oh, come on - I dodged because she threw some pillow at me - She's in Europe, right? By the time she sees you again, I'll tame her, no worries.

Emery: Ezra, I swear... - She tried to grab me but I dodged again.

Ezra: Oh, come on... - I continued - Don't make me beg. Besides, I guess she deserves some punishment since she didn't call you yesterday. Don't you think?

Nori: Hmm... - She smirked - Maybe you're right?

Ezra: Of course I'm right - I smirked proudly - Ah, these nowadays' kids... - I sighed and started nodding - They bring nothing more than trouble, and they still have no respect and discipline.

Emery: I'm sorry, okay? I forgot! - She laughed with her powerlessness - Come on, have a mercy, Nori.

Nori: You're absolutely right, Ezra - She slightly coughed and pretended her serious voice - At least, you're the responsible one.

Ezra: She called me responsible - I smirked proudly and looked at her.

Emery: Ugh, seriously?! - She shouted annoyed and tried to catch me again.

Nori: So, I guess you already noticed Emery just loves to talk, right?

Ezra: Mhm, her mouth never shuts up, why? - I smirked.

Emery: Nori, no! - She shouted - Everything but not this one! I swear, I will call you next...

Nori: So, there was one day when I had to take Emery with me to work - She continued - She was 6 back then and I worked in the casual bar as a waitress. While I was working, Emery entertained the other guests and talked to them literally all the time while eating dinner. One man was sick of it and wanted to eat in peace so he walked over to Emery's table and said "didn't they teach you not to talk with your mouth full?". And what Emery did? She didn't even think twice, she spit out her food on man's shoes to empty her mouth of course and continued talking in a cultural way. Just as he wished for.

Ezra: What? - I laughed hard because I couldn't help myself.

Nori: Of course that man was furious, but Emery? Of course she did it on purpose and even sent him her evil smirk a few seconds before doing it! The same evil smirk appeared on her face after doing it, so furious guy asked "what's on your face, huh?" and Emery just looked at him with disrespect and said "uh, beauty?" - She pretended her voice of some diva - Later, it turned out it was my boss so he fired me, but until now I regret nothing - She laughed hard.

I was laughing so hard that she finally managed to grab the phone from my hand. Like, really! I'm absolutely able to imagine this scene, because she didn't change at all! Come on, she would be able to do something like that now and you won't tell me otherwise.

Emery: Are you insane? - She sighed annoyed to her phone and started walking away - You really allied with this asshole?

Ezra: With responsible and actually quite funny asshole, Miss Beauty Face - I pointed at her and laughed.

Emery: Until now I'm fucking proud of it - She smirked proudly.

Then, she started approaching the coach and I'm following her with my eyes all the time. I was able to stop my staring at her when she sat down comfortably and peeked at me while talking to Nori and then...

I started slightly laughing again while imagining this scene and preparing coffees for us...

_________________________________

🇺🇸 Nina's POV (Some time later in the USA, Nina's house, LA)

Nina: And... - I put the lipstick on my lips - Done - I corrected it and put it back on the table.

So, that's it. I prepared literally everything. It took me a few hours and it costed me a lot of energy, but I cleaned the whole house, prepared the meals and wine, and made myself ready too.

I took a really long and warm shower, shaved my legs, washed my hair and made my skincare routine. And when I was doing my makeup? Guys, I don't remember the last time when I was trying so hard to do everything perfectly. Every day, it takes me a few minutes to put on my face some light foundation and mascara but today? Today I went completely with the flow and did full makeup and I'm truly happy about the result of my work. All I need to do now is to dry my hair and make light curls.

When I did it, I finally got up from the chair and approached the wardrobe. I turned on the light here and started rummaging my favourite dresses. I have one, particular dress in my mind since the morning and it's a red, tight mid-length strappy dress. A few days ago I have been looking for the perfect dress and Elena helped me with that. She said I would look perfect in that one, so I bought it and I think... She was right.

When I looked at myself in the mirror, I truly liked that view. I was so proud of myself and my work that I grabbed my phone and sent her a picture of myself in my makeup, curled hair and the red dress.

I walked downstairs and wanted to finish everything down to the last detail. I prepared the table for us so, I put the plates here, cutlery, glasses for wine and decorated the table with candles and roses. When I did it, I took a photo of it too and also sent it to her. Well, I think she's quite busy, because she's been offline for a while, but it's fine. She will see it sooner or later.

I peeked at my watch and I saw it's almost 3 pm. When I realised that, I immediately felt nervous, but at the same time, excitement and happiness. It's the day, when everything will finally come back to normal, I can feel it. I just can feel that this evening will be simply amazing and unforgettable.

I have been waiting for months. Of course I was angry and sad about being alone all the time, without Liam nearby, but I just sucked it up, waited and... It was worth it. Finally, Liam is slowly finding his balance at work, and I'm sure this is just the beginning of his early coming backs home. All we both needed was time and since we went through it together... It will be only better, I know it.

I looked around one last time with my wide smile to make sure that everything is ready, took a deep breath, sat down on my chair and...

I started to wait for Liam to appear on the threshold...

_________________________________

🇵🇱 Elena's POV (Some time later in Poland, the hotel room, Cracow)

Due to the fact that we did everything in Poland, we decided to take some day off and rest before our departure to Norway. James, Noah, Oliver, Benjamin and Jacob went to some bar for poker, I guess, and the rest of us stayed in the hotel.

Eric, I, Emery, Ezra, Max, my father and Lucy of course have been sitting in my hotel room for a few hours and spending time together. There's some movie played on the TV, in the meantime we're chatting and of course Lucy plays with all of us. Now, it's my father's time to play with her and Emery went downstairs, to the reception desk, because we ordered some sushi for dinner and she wanted to pick it up...

Elena: Woah... - I gasped and smiled widely - Maybe he's an asshole, but quite lucky asshole.

Eric: What? - He peeked at me while sitting next to me.

Elena: Take a look - I showed him my chat with Nina - Beautiful, isn't it?

Ezra: Nina? - He stood behind us and also took a closer look at my phone - Yup, she's always so elegant if it's about him - He smirked and walked away to the kitchen island again.

Eric: Yes, you told her the truth, everything is perfect - He smiled all the time looking at her photos - Just a shame it's all for a guy who doesn't deserve someone like her - He sighed annoyed and looked away.

Anthony: Who? - He sounded confused while playing with Lucy nearby the kitchen.

Elena: You know Arthur's daughter's boyfriend? Nina's boyfriend of course - I looked at him and sipped my tea.

Anthony: Ah, that one - He rolled his eyes annoyed - Yeah, I met him a really long time ago, but they're still together? - He looked at me confused - I haven't seen him for a while so I was sure they broke up.

Lucy: What "break up" means? - She looked at him questioningly while embracing his neck.

Anthony: Well... - He took a deep breath - Sometimes it's there that people in a relationship lose their feelings for each other over the time. A breakup is when these people stop living together as a couple.

Lucy: So, it's something bad?

Anthony: Not necessarily - He smiled - Yes, most likely you're sad after the break up, but after some time you can find someone even better - He peeked at me and smiled - A breakup ends one thing but starts something completely new.

Lucy: It's something like between me and Sarah? - She shivered with disgust.

Anthony: You can say so - He laughed - Yes, memories of the ex often make us sick. And see? Something, so bad experiences with Sarah, ended and you started something completely new.

Lucy: But does that mean you can't go back to your ex?

Ezra: Can't wait to hear your answer for this one, minor-fucker - He crossed his arms and smirked at him while resting his back against the kitchen island.

Anthony: Yes, you can reunite with you ex - He sighed annoyed.

Ezra: It's said the third time is the lucky one - He smirked again.

Lucy: Now I'm confused - She touched her forehead.

Anthony: There's two types of break ups, right? - He showed her his two fingers - The first is the one I just told you about. People loses feelings and decides to start separated life. They can break up in peace, but most likely ex partners hate each other and don't want to remember each other. Just like you don't want to remember Sarah.

Lucy: And the second type? - She looked incredibly focused.

Anthony: It's when people are not ready to be with each other yet - He slightly smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear - Love is very hard and demanding and many adversity can stand in the way to happily ever after.

Lucy: Just like in fairytales? - She started playing with his collar - In fairytales, something bad must happen for the princess to be happy with the Prince at the end.

Anthony: Yes - He nodded - Sometimes there's simply good people at the wrong time. Therefore, they break up so as not to hurt the other person, to prepare yourself during this time and come back to each other when you are ready.

Lucy: But what if it's too late? - She was still unconvinced - A lot can happen in the meantime. If one Prince is not ready and leaves Princess alone, the other, the ready one, can steal's Princess' heart.

Anthony: And that's the magic of all fairytales, honey - He smiled and slightly touched her nose - Two people don't have to be together right now, in a month or in a year. If those two people are meant to be then they will be together somehow at sometime in life. No time is long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart - He smirked - The other Prince can be perfect and provide the Princess everything she needs right away, but when he's not the one, the true one, it won't work out - He shrugged - No matter how hard they'd try.

Lucy: How do you know?

Anthony: Because it was exactly like that between me and your grandma - He smirked again - We needed three tries and a lot of time, but we found each other again when we both were finally ready. In the meantime, other Prince Charming appeared and stole my Princess for a while, but as you can see, I've always been the better option - He smirked proudly.

Elena: Mhm, and you've always had good signal in your phone to have phone-affair with my mother for the last few years too - I smirked while resting my cheek on my hand and nodding.

Anthony: And it was at this time when I decided to change my pay-as-you-go to phone subscription - He laughed - The bills were horrendous.

Elena: But coming back to the topic... - I sighed - No, they're still together and I'm also afraid he's about to propose to her today.

Anthony: Really? - He looked at me shocked - How do you know?

Eric: A few days ago she found the ring in his things - He shrugged and sipped his water.

Anthony: But he completely doesn't fit to the family - He was even more confused - I mean, I don't want to be rude...

Elena&Ezra&Eric: You can - We smirked.

Anthony: But... - He chuckled - Let's say he's... Different - He started scratching his head - You know how it looks in our family, Elena. Family comes first, and it's the same with the Clarks. We're one family to be more precise and that guy... - He shrugged - Like I said, I haven't seen him in ages and he's just messing between Nina, Chloe and her parents. He separates them more than unites them and as far as I know, Arthur also didn't like that guy when he met him. I don't know why, but something is wrong about him. Such things are seen at first glance.

Ezra: For me he won't appear anyway - He shrugged and tossed the candy into his mouth - I bet she'll call some of us in a few hours angry and crying that he had to stay "at work" again. I just wonder if his work is blonde or brunette - He smirked sarcastically and tossed another candy into his mouth again.

Anthony: You think he's cheating on her?

Ezra: It's obvious - He shrugged - They didn't fuck with each other for months, he's rarely at her home, he comes back at night and leaves before she's awake. Let's not forget Nina is his sugar mommy and pays for literally everything. She even bought him an office so he could "see patients" and she's never been there and doesn't even know how it looks like. For me, he fucks some whore there, not gives psychotherapy.

Anthony: Well, if that's true I really don't want to be under his skin - He raised his eyebrows and smirked - We would destroy this guy completely.

Eric: Not only you - He started playing with his glass - One, even the smallest information to me from anyone that he cheated on her and I'll sue him right away and he will give Nina back every single dollar.

Max: I see you also don't like him - He smirked while sitting on the couch.

Eric: Are you serious? - He peeked at him - Of course not. He seemed suspicious to me from the beginning and his name doesn't help him at all - He smirked.

Lucy: What is his name? - She peeked at Eric.

Eric: It doesn't matter, My Lady - He smiled at her - It's just a bad name and doesn't deserve to be said here.

I smiled when I heard that. Of course Lucy is still traumatised because of Liam and the way Eric protected her from being scared melted my heart, really.

Max: But if you think he's cheating on her...

Ezra&Eric: I'm sure - They smirked sarcastically.

Max: Then why did she find the ring? - He shrugged - It doesn't make any sense.

Eric: Honestly? I have a really bad feeling about this ring - He sighed and started rubbing his face - It's just... Never mind - He sighed annoyed and looked away.

Ezra: Let your voice of honesty speak, Mr. Gentleman... - He cleaned his throat and folded his hands in front of him - It's either not for her or for her, but just to get to her money completely. Easy as said - He shrugged.

Eric: Thanks - He looked at him annoyed - As always, short, straightforward and to the point.

Ezra: That's why you need me, your bestie who doesn't give a shit about manners and tact - He smirked and tossed another candy to his mouth - You're welcome - He winked at Eric.

Max: But if you have such suspicions... - He sounded confused - Then, why don't you tell her about it? You're friends with her for years, why you let him treat her like that?

Ezra: I don't - I shrugged - Of course I'm not idle and tell her my incredibly necessary and accurate opinion since the beginning but she's stubborn as goat and doesn't want to listen to me - He rolled his eyes annoyed - The only person she would somehow listen to sits here quietly, because middling in other people's affairs is rude and ungentlemanly - He smirked sarcastically and nodded at Eric.

Eric: Thanks - He looked at him annoyed - As if I didn't feel shitty enough.

Ezra: You know I'm right - He shrugged and tossed another candy to his mouth.

Elena: It's already 3pm in the USA and she's offline so, maybe he made it? - I sighed and shrugged while looking at my phone.

Ezra: I don't believe you're that dumb to believe it, Gomez - He peeked at me.

Elena: I just feel sorry for her, that's all - I sighed again - She really took care of everything. She was incredibly excited about this anniversary, we both chose a perfect dress for her and you saw the photos. She looks just beautiful and everything is perfectly prepared for their dinner. Fine, he's an asshole and I wouldn't like to meet him, but still... - I sighed - I want her to at least have some fun today since she's been waiting so long for this. She deserves it.

Eric: She deserves boyfriend who wouldn't treat her like a fucking garbage, Elena - He looked at me annoyed - I'm sure even if he came, he wouldn't appreciate her efforts.

Ezra: So tell her that - He shrugged again - Gosh, you always complicate everything.

Eric: I can't and you know it, Ezra - He sighed annoyed - Fine, I don't like him, but it's my opinion about him, not hers. Since she loves him, there's nothing I can do about it. I can't make her break up with him, it's not how I am.

Ezra: Mhm, and that's how your friend will end up in grave because of that asshole who will run away with her money - He tossed another candy to his mouth - You should receive a special, thanksgiving card for your idleness.

Eric: Could you stop?

Ezra: So, move you ass and do something - He rolled his eyes annoyed - You're not a toxic guy who would order women, but your idleness is unbearable sometimes. If that cursed witch was more insane than she already is and had the idea to jump out of a window, would you open that window even more? - He nodded at me and the window.

Eric: I was ordered for 18 years of my life, I know how it feels when you have to do everything in order to meet someone else's expectations or avoid punishments - He said firmly and got up from the chair - I'm not going to be part of it and it doesn't matter who it is about.

Ezra: Great, can't wait to visit the flower shop for funeral bouquet for Nina with you - He followed Eric with his eyes - You know you look sexy in black suit? Can't wait to see you in it.

Eric: I see spending time with Emery does you good since your mouth never shuts up as well - He rolled his eyes, passed him by and approached the kitchen island. 

Ezra: Wait... - He immediately narrowed his eyes and grabbed his phone - Where's that little piece of shit? She was just supposed to pick up an order from the delivery man.

Elena: When did she leave? - I grabbed my phone too.

Ezra: An hour ago - He sighed and moved to the door - She had one fucking task. I know she's a gnome, but so small enough to get lost in a hotel?

When Ezra was about to open the door, the door rapidly opened by itself and of course she entered my room quite hard and loud. Of course in the meantime, she almost hit Ezra's face with the door, but he dodged and grabbed it.

Ezra: Where the fuck have you been? - He rested against the door in front of her.

Emery: Picking up the order - She smirked, passed him by and moved to the table.

Ezra: For an hour? - He followed her with his narrowed eyes.

Emery: I picked it up a few minutes ago, because the delivery guy was late - She put the order at the table and straightened her... I mean, Ezra's shirt.

Ezra: Then what the fuck were you doing for an hour? - He stood behind her and crossed his arms.

Emery: I was... - She turned to him and started scratching her head - Busy? - She shrugged and laughed nervously.

Ezra: What the fuck have you come up with this time? - He sighed and started rubbing his closed eyes.

Emery: Nothing! - She laughed - I was waiting outside.

Ezra: And...? - He peeked at her while touching his forehead.

Emery: And... - She smirked - And looking around the hotel's surroundings. Did you know they have neon lamps when it's already dark? You...

Ezra: And...? - He interrupted her.

Eric: What are you up to? - He looked questioningly at Ezra.

Ezra: This gleam in her eyes and evil smirk on her face means three things... - He looked at him and started counting on his fingers - Either she got herself into some trouble but somehow she got out of it, or she just kicked someone's ass and surprisingly it's not me this time, or she came up with something different starting from playing with squirrels in a tree ending at robbing a bank.

Elena: That's true - I raised my eyebrows and smirked while sipping my tea.

Emery: I didn't! - She laughed and hit his arm.

Ezra: What did you do? - He crossed his arms again - I'd really rather find out now than open my social media and read that you're chased by some Polish Mafia.

Emery: Oh, fine! - She laughed again - Fine, I was bored so I sat down on the stairs in front of the hotel. After a while, a little, tiny, beautiful, cute kitten came up to me and I started playing with it... - She said with her cute voice and started showing him the size of the kitten - And...

Ezra: Where? - He said exhausted while rubbing his forehead and having his eyes closed.

Elena&Eric&Anthony&Max: Where what? - We laughed confused.

Then, we heard a cute, quiet meowing. Emery immediately froze and laughed nervously while standing in front of him.

Elena: You kidding! - I laughed - Don't tell me you took that kitten!

Eric: How did you know she took it? - He laughed again and looked at Ezra confused.

Ezra: Get this out of your... I mean, my shirt since I'm not looking at this madness yet.

Emery: Oh, come on! - She laughed and started rummaging her cleavage - Just look at it! - She really took out the kitten out of it - Isn't it the most beautiful and adorable kitten you have ever see ? - She approached it to her face and started kissing it.

Lucy: Kitten! - She shouted excited and as soon as my father let go of her, she ran to Emery - I want to hug it too!

Ezra: Are you insane? - He finally looked at her - You can't just take animals from the street like that and...

Emery: Oh, come on. Look at these sad and beautiful eyes - She approached the kitten to Ezra's face - How could I leave him outside all alone since it's so cold? I'm not a monster - She mumbled and stroked kitty's head again.

Eric: That's right, it's cute - He approached them and also stoked kitty's head.

Ezra: Focus on choosing the funeral flowers, not stroking the cat - He looked at him annoyed and then folded his hands in front of his face and looked exhausted at Emery - Can we make a deal that you stop stealing literally every cat you see?

Emery: It's not stealing, it's saving it's life! - She smirked and approached the kitty to her face again - If it wasn't for me, it would have ended up on the street, run over by a car or bitten by dogs.

Ezra: Have you forgotten it's Poland, not USA? - He continued - And what? You will pack it in your suitcase? - He smirked sarcastically and pointed at the cat with his opened hands - Your clothes barely fit in it, let alone cat!

Emery: Nah, I don't want to stress that kitty with travels - She kissed kitty's head again and started stroking it - Tomorrow I will find someone who will take care of it. I already made a post on some local social media and a few people already contacted me.

Ezra: Fine and what until tomorrow? - He looked at her questioningly.

Emery: It will sleep in our room - She smiled.

Ezra: You wish! - He took a step back - Are you out of you mind? We...

Emery: I thought you liked animals, right? - She smirked.

Ezra: I do, but...

Emery: Great, so you'll sleep with us, my little, tiny friend - She stroked the cat again and chuckled.

Lucy: Can I? - She held out her hands.

Emery: Sure - She gave her the kitten and Lucy started stroking it gently.

Ezra: I can't believe it... - He smirked with his powerlessness, grabbed his head and started walking away.

Eric: Have you said something about kicking ideas out of women's heads? - He smirked proudly and crossed his arms.

Ezra: Fuck off - He sat down on the couch next to Max and rested his forehead on his hand and closed his eyes.

Elena: Can we finally eat something? - I grabbed the box with my sushi - I'm starving!

Emery: Me too! - She groaned and grabbed her box - In the meantime, I also visited some small shop and bought something for the kitty too - She started rummaging her cleavage again.

Ezra: I beg you, tell me you kidding - He said exhausted again but didn't flinch.

Max: You were in shop half-naked? - He laughed confused again.

Emery: I wouldn't give sushi to a cat - She took out some cat food sachet out of her cleavage and approached the kitchen island - But no worries, I kicked just one asshole's ass in the meantime. I just wonder if he's still unconscious or already dead - She shrugged and took out some plate to prepare the meal for the cat.

Max: These genes are just... - He smirked and started nodding while looking at Emery - Amazing.

Ezra: I don't know anymore if I'm going to kill myself earlier or her.

We all looked at him and burst out laughing when we saw him, still sitting on the couch and resting his forehead with his hand and has his eyes closed. And the view of Lucy approaching him with kitten and putting it on his chest so it started meowing and licking his face is just priceless...

_________________________________

🇺🇸 Nina's POV (Some time later in the USA, Nina's house, LA)

I have been waiting for a few hours, but he didn't come. After some time I simply started eating my prepared meal and at least, it didn't waste thanks to that.

I have been sitting here alone, eating my meal, drinking a wine and listening to quiet music around... Without a word. I didn't take my phone, I didn't call anyone, I didn't start talk to myself, I... I have been sitting with my own silence and thinking about everything and nothing.

Really, I don't know how to describe it, but I really think about nothing and everything at the same time. Once I think about it why Liam didn't come and a second later... There's a black piece of paper in my head. Crazy, isn't it?

Suddenly, I heard a notification and my screen went on. I glanced at my phone, which was right next to my elbow, and read the message...

I just smirked sarcastically, looked straight ahead and when I finally drank the last sip of wine, I got up and started cleaning everything I prepared. I took Liam's meal, put out the candles, threw out the empty bottle of wine into the bin and washed the dishes. Again, without any sound.

Cleaning doesn't take a lot of my time since I already ate my portion. Thanks to that I could take a warm , long shower, change my clothes in something comfortable and wash off my makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror and... I look and feel like a shit, really. This evening was supposed to look completely different for God's sake...

When I left the bathroom, I heard disturbing sound from downstairs. I narrowed my eyes and stopped to listen it more carefully and... I think someone is walking around the ground floor. The fuck? After all, Liam sent me a message not so long ago that he won't make it so, it doesn't make any sense. Or maybe... Maybe somehow he did it?

I started slowly approaching the door frame and walking downstairs and when I was at the very end of the stairs... I immediately felt disappointed again...

Chloe: Here you are - She sighed and put her bag on the couch.

Yes, of course Chloe has keys to my house, but I completely forgot about it. Besides, since Liam moved here, she stopped visiting me, so it's been a while since I saw her in my living room. She's still wearing her shoes and coat, so I guess she already came here.

Nina: Hi - I crossed my arms and rested against the stairs frame.

Chloe: Mhm, I see... - She sighed - So, what's wrong? - She immediately narrowed her eyes at me and approached me.

Nina: Nothing - I shrugged and looked away.

Chloe: Nina, I'm your sister - She put her hands on my shoulders and said worried - I don't give a shit if you're still mad at me because of that argument in dad's house. I came here because I want to make things better between us. Since for two years everything is collapsing between us... - She sighed.

Nina: Let me guess, Liam is the reason - I looked at her and smirked sarcastically.

Chloe: Honestly? Yes - She nodded - I didn't and I really doubt he will change my mind about himself. You know I tried to like him - She said firmly - I gave him a chance, I tried everything to accept him, but he gave me absolutely zero reasons to like him, Nina. No matter how angry you're at me, you can't say it's my whim or I didn't try.

I just sighed and rolled my eyes annoyed. Well, yes, I have to admit, that Chloe really tried. At the very beginning of our relationship, she offered some meetings, she tried to meet him, she was even excited about the beginnings of our relationship and was happy when she saw me happy. But the more time passed, the more it began to collapse between all of us.

Liam stopped appearing at my family's meetings and after a while, he cut contact with literally everyone. At first, he was chatting with Chloe or Alan, but Liam stopped replying them so they didn't want to impose on him. The only way for them to see Liam were in photos from some trips, back when we were still traveling which we also... Stopped. A really long time ago.

I think Chloe started loudly saying her really bad opinion about Liam and his behaviour around these times when he opened his own office. Actually, all my problems with my relationship started exactly back then. Chloe witnessed many situations where Liam wasn't there when I needed him, he kept canceling meetings and it started looking more or less like it is now.

Well, since she's with Alan, who's just perfect and I simply envy her such a partner, of course Liam's behaviour disturbed her and after a while, she simply stopped holding back and started to say her opinion loudly, just like a few days ago at our parents' house.

Chloe: Besides, where the fuck is he? - She narrowed her eyes and started looking around the living room - Aren't you two supposed to be on some date, especially today?

Nina: You remember when is my anniversary? - I smirked.

Chloe: Believe me or not, but I remember the date when my own sister started pushing me away quite well - She looked at me annoyed - So? - She crossed her arms.

Nina: It's not today - I looked away.

Chloe: Of course he forgot! - She laughed with her disbelief and grabbed her head - Is he for real? He's not able to remember even about such important date? How on earth this guy graduated?

Nina: Maybe we will do something together in the weekend? - I looked at her and shrugged - It's the middle of the week, of course he's busy. We haven't talked about it yet so...

Chloe: Stop defending him for God's sake! - She grabbed my arms and started shaking me - Ugh, since we were kids you were stubborn as goat, but now? You're outdoing yourself.

Nina: You needed something? - I crossed my arms and sighed.

Chloe: Yes, I need to fix my relationship with my sister - She said firmly - I originally came here with the intention of ending the war, again, and trying to spend some time with you and Liam, but of course, he's absent - She spread her hands and laughed sarcastically - Unbelievable! And I wanted to give him a chance... - She put her hands on her hips and started nodding with her disbelief.

Nina: I'm not in a good mood right now - I shrugged - Besides, I'm quite tired so...

Chloe: Oh, no, no, no, young lady - She laughed and approached me - You won't get rid of me so easily this time. We share the same genes and blood, I can be even more stubborn than you.

Nina: Great, so you can stay here, but I'm off to bed - I shrugged and turned back to move on.

Chloe: In your dreams - She laughed and grabbed my hand to stop me - You're coming with me.

Nina: What? - I turned to her again and looked at her with my narrowed eyes - Where?

Chloe: To pay your boyfriend a visit at his office - She smirked and moved on.

Nina: Are you insane? - I took my hand away from her and became angry - He has patients here! I'm not going to make a scene for him in front of the strangers.

Chloe: I don't give a shit about it, Nina - She grabbed my hand again and moved on with me - Since you're sure he's so holy, then what the fuck is stopping you?

Nina: I'm not going to spy on my boyfriend - I looked at her confused and tried to let go off her hand, but she's holding me too tight.

Chloe: But I will - She smirked proudly, opened the door and pushed me out of the house - Easy game, Nina. Either you're right or me - She shrugged, closed the door and started closing it with her key.

Nina: Don't you have enough activities after giving birth? - I narrowed my eyes at her even more.

Chloe: Does my son have one or two parents? - She made sure she closed the door correctly, grabbed my hand again and moved to her car - Alan is the perfect example of the man we deserve, Nina. He's sitting with our kid now and also is the parent, not only on a paper. We both are responsible for upbringing our first child, he's always next to me when I need him, he's taking care of me literally all the time and it hasn't changed even after such a long time of our relationship. How on earth can you allow some asshole to treat you like that, Nina? - She looked at me with her disbelief - You deserve much better.

Nina: Well then, let's go - I spread my hands with my powerlessness and sighed - Maybe that's good? Maybe spying on him finally open your eyes and you will finally realise how unfair you were about him?

Chloe: We will see, Nina... - She opened the car door and looked deep into my eyes - We will see.

I looked at her for a longer moment but then, I angrily entered the car and Chloe closed the door behind me. Then, I followed her with my eyes when she circled the car, entered it and after some time, we hit the road...

In silence...

_________________________________

🇺🇸 Jake's POV (Some time later in the USA, The DIC headquarters, LA)

Jasmine: Jake? - She entered the conference room.

Jake: Hm? - I typed on my laptop again.

Jasmine: Some guy is here - She narrowed her eyes and pointed at the door with her thumb - He said he wants to see you.

Jake: Who? - I peeked at her confused - I didn't...

Jasmine: Alex - She nodded - Wasn't some Alex with you during your trip to Boston?

Jake: Well, yeah - I coughed and closed my laptop - Yes, let him in.

Jasmine: By the way, I wanted to let you know that people are looking for Luka everywhere - She hardly smiled - Me family is looking for him in Australia, all your friends from China looking for him there, they look for him even in Kenya, you know? All the good Luka has done for all of them is coming back to him now.

Jake: Good, the more people the better - I nodded and sighed - He couldn't dissolve in thin air, he must be somewhere, he's just... Well hidden.

Jasmine: Unfortunately, there's no more clues on the photos from the crime scene - She sighed sadly - The only trace is the footprint.

Jake: Better this than nothing, Jasmine - I hardly smiled at her - Was Gabriel here today?

Jasmine: No, I didn't see him - She shrugged - I'm really sick of this guy here, Jake. Why do we have to inform him about everything?

Jake: Because that's the law, Jasmine - I sighed annoyed and looked away.

Jasmine: Do you... - She hesitated and I heard her sadly voice - Do you think he will be able to do it? Will he force Luka to marry someone else?

Jake: Of course not, Luka will never allow him to do it - I smirked proudly and looked at her again - Besides, do you really think Luka would propose to you having the problems with his uncle behind his head? Please - I smirked again - I know him, I'm sure he already come up with something, but none of us know what - I shrugged - He's an idiot, yes, but somehow he's a genius in his own stupidity. Don't worry about it, okay?

Jasmine: I will try - She hardly smiled, nodded and grabbed the door handle again - I will tell Alex to come here.

I followed her with my eyes while she left the conference room and walked down the corridor and just... Sighed.

Jake: I truly hope you really came up with something, you fucking idiot - I started rubbing my face.

I didn't have to wait for long to hear opening door again. I took my hands away from my face and actually saw Alex. Furious Alex.

Jake: Woah, what happened? - I looked at him confused.

Alex: She fled - He laughed sarcastically and spread his hands - Can you believe it?

Jake: But who? - I got up from my chair.

Alex: Your fucking client - He pointed at me with his opened hand and laughed again - Emily left the child with her husband and ran away on the same day as the information about Luka's disappearance went to the media.

Jake: You kidding, right? - I looked at him hesitantly.

Alex: Of course not! - He shouted again - Now, do you believe me? Something's out of their control, Jake. Emily would never disappear if she was innocent.

Jake: But what if someone caught her too? - I started walking around the room - You know what I mean...

Alex: No, it's not a disappearance, Jake - He said firmly.

Jake: You hate her, I get it, but we can't...

Alex: She took all her clothes and emptied her husband's bank account! - He stood in front of the desk - She withdrew cash from the ATM and left all electronics at home so no one could trace her. Surveillance footage in front of the house shows her getting into the car with the bags and driving away, Jake - He rested his hands on the desk and said firmly.

When I heard that, I felt like something just hit me. I even took a few steps back all the time looking at him with my disbelief, but... He's dead serious.

Jake: Great - I started rubbing my face and sighed annoyed.

Alex: I beg you, tell me you went through Liam's safety to get all information from the pendrive we found in his hideout - He sighed - I'm sure the tabloids will link Emily and Emma's disappearances and blame Mike for both of them.

Jake: No, not yet - I sighed and nodded at my laptop - Now, I'm working on my protection program I created before my memory loss.

Alex: Are you insane? We can't wait any longer!

Jake: I know what I'm doing - I spread my one hand to stop him - For some time there have been many attempts to hack people around me. It's absolutely not a coincidence. I need to go through it and get an access to it because I'm sure it's either Diana, or someone who helps her.

Alex: You know that, I know that, but people won't know that, Jake! - He shouted - My brother is in enough mess and shit, I can't let him go into this even deeper. We need to act, now.

Jake: If I finally get into this program, I will have a lot of information about the people who tried to hack me, even their locations - I said firmly - It means I'll finally get to Diana. Give me some time.

Alex: But how long, Jake? - He sighed angrily - It's been weeks and we have nothing new!

Jake: Diana is quite a sneaky bitch and has everything well prepared, Alex - I crossed my arms and walked to the window - Even smallest steps are better than idleness. We're slowly approaching the truth, but each step must be very well thought first. Any rapid decision from us can destroy everything and help Diana win. We cannot let this happen - I said firmly - In such cases, especially crime cases, everything always happens for a certain reason. Diana's target is to make us miss the lead and make some mistake.

Alex: Jake, I...

Jake: That whore has Luka, Alex - I immediately looked at him again and said firmly - Since she managed to trick him, she's very well prepared. I swore to myself that I would do anything to find him and help Michael and my promise still holds true. All I need is trust and more time.

Alex: But how on earth you want to gain access to program you created with your memories for God's sake? - He said completely hopeless - Since you don't remember it, you must have done it not so long ago, when you were much more experienced. How are you going to catch up 7 years of experience and get into a program that is beyond your current skills?

Jake: By talking to the man who created it - I smirked.

Alex immediately narrowed his eyes at me and took a step back while being white as sheet and I peeked through the window once again and took a deep breath while looking at the sky...

_________________________________

🇺🇸 Nina's POV (Some time later in the USA, Liam's office, LA)

We reached the quite big medical building where in one of these rooms is Liam's office. I don't remember that well, but I think in this building there's also dentist's, endocrinologist's and gynaecologist's offices except Liam's.

Liam, I mean me, owe one of these rooms, instead of renting it. The prospect of a longer calculation showed that renting would be unprofitable, especially now. Besides, that room was quite cheap, because they already built this building, so it was an occasion so... I thought, why not? I thought that thanks to buying it Liam wouldn't have to worry about mess in this office and so on.

Chloe: I haven't seen his car... - She smirked and grabbed the door handle - Have I?

I just sighed annoyed and looked away. Yes, there's no Liam's car on the parking lot and I immediately noticed that too.

Chloe just smirked proudly and we finally entered the building...

Chloe: Nice - She looked around and nodded - It's a new building?

Nina: Yes - I nodded and closed the door behind us - I'm the first owner of Liam's office.

Chloe: At least, in this case your common sense worked properly and you signed these papers - She looked at me annoyed - I'd kill you if you gave him the ownership.

Nina: I bought it at the very start of our relationship - I looked at her annoyed too - I'm not that stupid.

Chloe: We will see - She answered quickly and we approached the reception desk.

Receptionist: Good afternoon, how can I help you? - She smiled to us.

Chloe: Is Liam Campbell in his office? - She rested her elbow on the desk.

Nina: Can you be less direct? - I whispered angrily to her.

Receptionist: And why are you asking? - She looked at us confused.

Nina: Actually, we... - I laughed nervously and grabbed Chloe's arm to leave the building.

Chloe: I had an appointment - She said without hesitation and didn't even flinch.

Nina: Chloe! - I whispered angrily to her again.

Receptionist: What surname? - She looked down at her calendar.

Chloe: Gomez.

Receptionist: Please, give me a moment...

Chloe: Hurry up, my sick head can't wait any longer for visiting my favourite psychiatrist - She smirked.

I just facepalmed myself and filled myself with embarrassment. I know Chloe, she's too stubborn and determined. Once she makes up her mind about something, it's over. She would be fighting to her fucking death to prove everyone that she's right.

Receptionist: Are you sure you're Dr Campbell's patient? - She narrowed her eyes while playing with her pen.

Chloe: I may have some problems with my head, but I remember my psychiatrist pretty well - She smirked - Why?

Receptionist: Just... - She folded another page - It's been a while since I heard some patient wanted to meet with Dr Campbell. Quite strange...

When I heard that, I immediately looked up at her with my widened eyes and turned pale.

Chloe: Oh, really? - She raised her eyebrows and continued, then she peeked proudly at me.

Receptionist: Mhm - She nodded while looking at her calendar - I mean, I'm sorry but I can't see your name in his calendar, but I can make an appointment. What date would you be interested in? - She looked at Chloe and smiled.

Chloe: Excuse me? - She pointed at herself and smirked - You're asking me? And it's not like the patient has to adapt to the free appointment of the doctor?

Receptionist: Technically, you're right, but like I said, it's been a really long time when I heard someone asking about an appointment to Dr Campbell - She showed us her calendar.

Nina: It's... - I swallowed.

Chloe: Empty - She smirked proudly.

Nina: But... - I started stuttering and nodding negatively - It's impossible.

Receptionist: As you can see, there's a lot of free space. Honestly? If he didn't owe the office, most likely the owners of the building would end the contract with him and give his office to another specialist who would bring them more profit, but he's quite lucky with it - She took the calendar again and smiled at us - So, what day and hour do you wish for?

Chloe: What about today? - She smiled and continued - Like I said, my sick head needs a psychiatrist asap.

Receptionist: I completely understand you, but it's impossible - She sighed - He's out of office already.

Chloe: Now? - She peeked at her watch - Please, forgive me, but it's still quite early. Besides, I read on your door that you're open until 8 pm.

Receptionist: No patients? No doctor in his office - She shrugged - Besides, he's rarely here anyway.

Nina: What?! How...

Chloe: When was the last time he was in the office? - She interrupted me.

Receptionist: A few weeks ago? - She shrugged - Around the month, I guess.

When I heard that... I felt like something just slapped my face so hard, that I had to take a few steps back. My heart started beating like crazy and barely couldn't catch my breath.

What? There's no patients? No postponed appointments? No work? So where the fuck is he now? Where the fuck was he every time when he left my house?! What the fuck is going on?

Receptionist: Are you okay, Miss? - She looked at me with her narrowed eyes.

Nina: I... - I swallowed and grabbed my forehead.

Man: Woah, woah, woah... - He closed some files, put them on the reception desk and immediately approached me - I'm a doctor, are you okay, Miss? - He put his hand on my shoulder.

Chloe: Do you have some sedatives? - She sighed and approached us too.

Man: Sure, please, come with me... - He started learning me to some room - I will examine you.

He opened the door, let me in and helped me to sit down on the settee. Then, he started walking around me and doing some medical shit, but... All I think about are all these lies.

I saw it... An empty calendar with his name on the top of it. Besides, that woman works here for God's sake! Of course she knows when Liam is here or not. It... It doesn't make any sense...

Man: My God, your blood pressure is 160 - He took off some strange thing from my arm and gave me some injection - What made you so nervous?

Nina: It's... - I hissed in pain because of the injection - Nothing.

Chloe: Since we're here... - She smirked - You know Dr Campbell, right?

Nina: Chloe - I sent her my furious eyes.

Man: Um, yes - He narrowed his eyes and peeked at Chloe confused while examining me - He has his office nearby mine.

Chloe: Do you know where he is now? You're his friend or something? Maybe he told you about his plans for today?

Man: I'm sorry, but I can't talk about my colleagues' private affairs, Miss - He sounded even more confused and looked at me again - Please, open your mouth.

Chloe: Yes, you can... - She sighed - Because the woman you're examining now, is his girlfriend who got so nervous, because she found out about his boyfriend's lies.

Nina: Chloe! Stop it! - I shouted.

Man: Wait, what? - He stopped examining my throat and looked at me confused - Are we still talking about the same Liam Campbell? - He peeked at Chloe.

Chloe: One and only, why? - She smirked.

Man: I saw some woman here a few times who was visiting him after his working hours, so I thought it was his girlfriend... - He looked at me confused again - I don't remember that well, but I'm quite sure she was blonde, not brunette like you. Unless you...

Chloe: No, she was never blonde - She finished.

Man: Hold on, hold on... - He grabbed his forehead - So, you're the woman who bought his office, right?

Nina: Yes... - I finally was able to take a deep breath and grabbed my forehead while laying on the settee - My name is Nina Clark.

Man: But I have never seen you here - He looked at me hesitantly - I saw that woman, but you...

Nina: I have my own work, duties and company - I said firmly - Besides, let's say that spying on my boyfriend is her hobby, not mine - I nodded angrily at Chloe.

Man: Wait, so if you're Nina, you're his girlfriend and you're here... - He pointed at me and became even more confused - Then, who they fuck is the woman he's in the restaurant with?

Chloe and I immediately looked at each other and I felt like nerves and stress filled my whole body again and I saw how enormous satisfaction appeared on Chloe's face.

Chloe: It's getting even more interesting than I expected, sister... - She smirked and started nodding...

_________________________________

🇺🇸 Jasmine's POV (Some time later in the USA, Luka and Jasmine's house, LA)

I took a deep breath of relief and left the bathroom. Well, fortunately I finally got my period so I guess Jake's help and the supplements he bought helped me somehow. Fine, I'm incredibly grateful to him because I'm sure that without him nearby, I wouldn't even think about eating and my health condition would be much worse. So, the fact that I haven't ended up in the hospital is his merit. Since Luka is not next to me... Jake's help is invaluable.

And... That's exactly what I'm taking about. As soon as I left the bathroom, I felt just unearthly smell so my stomach started growling immediately.

Jake: You haven't eaten for a week or something? - I heard his confused laugh from the kitchen.

Jasmine: I would love to, but someone here force me to eat every day - I smirked and entered the kitchen.

Jake: The way to a man's heart is through his stomach - He turned to me and put the plate on the table - Bon appétit, mademoiselle - He smirked at me.

Jasmine: Too late, handsome - I chuckled and sat down at the table - Such amazing woman like me is already taken.

Jake: Well, at least this guy has a sense of humour. This dumbass always used his never shutting mouth to get women's attention - He winked at me and turned to the kitchen island again - Besides, I have no incestuous thoughts, you know. In my mind, you're like my sister. I know that already one sister wanted to get to my ass, but touching you would be like a sick joke - He chuckled and sipped his wine while preparing some diner for himself too.

Jasmine: By the way, how do you feel? - I grabbed the fork and started rummaging in the plate.

Jake: Huh? - He turned to me and looked a bit confused.

Jasmine: It's been a while since you wake up... - I continued and started eating - How are you feeling about all this? Have you gotten used to reality already?

Jake: Well... - He turned to the kitchen island again - Yeah, I think so. I mean, there's still a lot of crazy things happening around me, but I'm doing pretty well. But I still don't feel like 30-years-old grump - He smirked - Now, I completely believe all these people who say that age is just a number.

Jasmine: Have you had... - I peeked at him hesitantly - You know, some flashbacks or something?

Jake: Nope, not even the single one - He sipped his wine again - Sorry, I think you already have to used to the fact that my memories won't come back. I accepted that and thanks to that everything is much easier - He shrugged.

I sighed and looked down at my plate again. I mean, don't get me wrong, I didn't lie and somehow, I liked that Jake. Oh, come on! He even start slowly acting like his old face, but still... I still miss that our, old Jake. The one I met next to Elena.

But if he didn't have any memory... Then, I doubt he will regain his memories ever again. It's been quite long, he should have remembered something so far. Even the slightest memory could be a small hint that he would be back one day. Especially, Jake with all his old skills, experience and intelligence would be incredibly useful now, during Luka's disappearance.

Jake: Tell me... - He took his plate and glass with wine and approached the table - Didn't you say McClain was treating Luka like his brother? - He sat down in front of me.

Jasmine: Because that's true - I nodded while eating - They were inseparable. Why? - I slightly narrowed my eyes.

Jake: So, instead of coming back and looking for him she has a lot of fun in Europe? - He smirked sarcastically.

Jasmine: No, of course not - I said firmly - Elena, Luka and I talked to each other literally everyday. Moreover, after his disappearance she calls me a few times a day and texts me all the time to ask how I feel. You have some problem with her, I get it, but she would never do that. If only you gave her a chance to know her better, you'd know - I looked at him annoyed.

Jake: Then, what she's doing? - He shrugged and started eating as well.

Jasmine: She's... - I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Then, I remembered all Anthony's words. Well... Actually not only Anthony's. Yes, he's absolutely forbidden us to say even the smallest word about Elena to Jake, under the threat of cutting us off from her, but Elena also made it pretty clear. Before her departure, she told us that we absolutely cannot say a word to Jake about her, what she's doing, what she's working on and so on... I think the reason of her decision and statement is quite clear, right? And since I promised... I cannot let her down.

Jasmine: I'm sorry - I opened my eyes and looked at him sadly again - I can't tell you.

Jake: Why? - He peeked at me questioningly.

Jasmine: I promised - I sighed.

Jake: That offended? - He smirked and sipped his wine again.

Jasmine: Are you still surprised? - I looked at him annoyed - Seriously, Jake. You could have saved yourself that scene at your house.

Jake: It's not my fault she's stiffer than a stick and doesn't have sense of humour - He shrugged - After that, I'm even more sure that my relationship with her was some kind of misunderstanding. I couldn't be with such a party pooper.

Jasmine: Funny to think about it, you know? - I smirked and pointed at him with the fork - Because back then, you were the biggest party pooper on earth and she was Miss Crazy.

Jake: McClain? Crazy? - He raised his eyebrows and smirked - Come on. Tell me she was ever smiled and I'll make some psychiatric's appointment for you.

Jasmine: She was - I said with my calm voice because I remembered all these times when she was laughing like crazy and was the most positive person around us - Elena used to have contagious smile which was making a lot of people fall in love with it immediately. To this day I wonder how she didn't get any wrinkles from that constant smiling - I smirked and started nodding. When you heard her laugh, you were never enough and you were doing literally everything to make her laugh all the time. You were addicted to it like anything else. Her body, her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her intelligence... She was your strongest drug - I took a deep breath and looked at him again with my hard smile.

I noticed he's observing me and listening to me really carefully, but he didn't say a word. Well, since he's not protesting then... I continued my little "fly away" to memories...

Jasmine: And her gleam in her eyes? - I continued - This gleam would light up even the darkest room. Her miraculous and simply beautiful eyes were the first thing you noticed about her and you fell for them like crazy right away. You were able to look into her eyes for hours and you have never enough.

Jake: Are we talking about the same McClain? - He looked at me confused and hesitantly - Because now...

Jasmine: Not everything is as it seems, Jake - I looked at him again - Look closer. I did it with you, what about you?

He wanted to say something, but he gave up. However, after a longer moment we grabbed our forks again and continued our dinner.

In the meantime, I felt tears in my eyes when I remembered Elena's happy face, because the perspective of never seeing it again cuts deeper than a knife...

_________________________________

🇺🇸 Nina's POV (Some time later in the USA, Providence Restaurant, LA)

Fortunately, under such circumstances that doctor helped us and told us where Liam is. He told us that he was in touch with Liam recently, because he needed some help. Liam told him that today, he can't help him because he's about to take his girlfriend to one of the most expensive restaurants in LA. I know this place, because I was here a few times, with Eric and Ezra for example.

Nina: What the fuck is going on here?! - I shouted while sitting in her car - It doesn't make any sense! Liam was supposed to be at work! Why the fuck there were no patients in his calendar?!

Chloe: I told you so - She stopped the car and unfastened her seatbelts - He's nothing more than fucking piece of shit.

Nina: No, but it can't be happening... - I unfastened my seatbelts too - There just must be an explanation for this madness.

Then, I grabbed the door handle, left the car and slammed the door behind. I didn't even wait for Chloe, I just heard she also closed the door, locked the car and followed me to the door.

Chloe: Finally! - She laughed - You finally start cooperating with me, so I don't have to kick your ass straight to this building.

Nina: Do you really think it's a good time for your jokes? - I looked at her annoyed and entered the building.

I started looking around and I saw a restaurant full of people. Well, yes, there's always plenty of people here, full of celebrities and other rich people.

Waiter: Good morning, Misses - He smiled to us - The table for two?

Nina: I... - I swallowed and continued looking around.

Chloe: Yes, definitely - She smirked and pointed somewhere - I see there's an empty table.

I looked at the place where she's pointing at and then... I gasped. Nearby that table is my fucking boyfriend sitting, laughing and chatting with some plastic blonde!

At first, I was so furious that I wanted to approach them and make a scene, but then... An incredibly sadness filled my whole body. When I'm looking at him laughing and looking at her... He... He has never looked at me like that. Especially, I have never heard his laugh like that. He looks... Happy.

But... Who the fuck is this? Maybe it's his sister or something? Maybe an old friend? I... I don't know what to this about it anymore. I don't want to look like a desperate girlfriend or something. I still have that hope it's just a misunderstanding... It must be misunderstanding...

Waiter: Well then... - He followed her finger with his smile and nodded - Let's go.

Nina: Are you insane? - I whispered to her - They will see us!

Chloe: Oooh, girl - She whispered with her smirk while following the waiter - As far as I can see, I will make myself visible all by myself soon.

I was so fucking scared that they notice us, but... They were so focused at each other that they didn't even look around. Then, we finally sat down and when waiter gave us the menu, we immediately hid our faces behind it and... We could listen to their conversation pretty well...

Woman: Oh, Liam... - She took a deep breath with her wide smile while sitting comfortably and playing with the glass of wine - And that's life! - She opened her other hand - The life we have always dreamed of.

Liam: And the life you deserve - He chuckled and filled her glass with wine again.

Woman: Right? - She chuckled - For a moment, I was sure I would finally have to find some work or something... - She shivered with disgust.

Chloe: What a fucking lazy plastic beggar - She whispered furiously.

Woman: But... - She smiled again - Fortunately, there's others who has to work and in the meantime, we can enjoy our little, luxurious life - She smirked and clinked a glass with Liam's - For our stress free and hard earned life, love.

Liam: And us - He nodded while handing the glass and they both sipped the wine.

Chloe: Hard earned life?! - She whispered furiously again - By what? By sitting and painting your fucking nails, Barbie?

Nina: I... - I started stuttering and nodding - I don't understand... Why... How...

Woman: Honestly? - She put the glass down and smirked again - I was sure Clark was a bit smarter. I remember how stressed we were at the start if we should take her into consideration. The daughter of sick rich people, with architectonic company... - She smirked and continued - Relations with the Gomez family, even Elena McClain! - She laughed - Can you believe it? We were looking for gold mine and we found diamond mine. Such powerful people around and one, poor, naive and stupid girl... - She started nodding - It really sound like a dream. It cannot be real.

Liam: She's a crybaby - He smirked - I just needed to let her tell me some of stories about her sad experiences, which gave me only a headache... - He sighed annoyed and grabbed his forehead - In addition to that, I observed her behaviours, needs and desires thoroughly and based on all of this, create an ideal image of yourself and then... - He snapped his fingers and smirked - I had her in the palm of my hand like that.

Woman: But you're sure she won't check on your office? - She looked at him hesitantly.

Liam: Are you serious? - He raised his eyebrows and chuckled - Please, she trusts me unconditionally - He sipped his wine again - Like I said, I observed her for a quite long time and I spent quite a lot of time on portrait of her personality. She's young... - He started counting on his fingers - Hurt by past, sensitive, in need of constant love, closeness and affection, naive woman. Is she good? Yes, as hell. For a while, I even felt sorry for her, because she's simply a good person - He smirked - Of course she will never check on me, because for her trust is the most important thing in the relationship. Like, come on! - He spread his hands - Her sick family has problem to me all the time and she's by my side all the time. She's ready to argue with them for me, do I really have to leave a comment on that?

Chloe: Oh, man... - She smirked and started nodding - You will swallow these words back like a fucking dog.

Woman: But I think, you should get closer to them again instead of avoiding them... - She started while playing with the glass - Fuck her sick family, but McClain... - She made the gesture of rubbing money with her fingers - McClain is the bonanza. We should take the opportunity of the fact that Danford is out, Liam. Such a unique opportunity won't happen to us again.

Nina: Elena... - I swallowed.

Liam: No way, Williams is guarding her all the time - He rolled his eyes annoyed - Honestly? Until now I'm shocked he didn't convince Nina to dump me. But he will never let me approach McClain, no way, I know it. He's the biggest pain in the ass I know.

Woman: You underestimate yourself and your abilities, love... - She smirked and put her hand on his hand - Two years ago, you said the same words about Clark and now? We're sitting here and enjoying our beautiful life, while she's working for it. I'm sure McClain would be a piece of cake for you too. Especially, after breaking up with Danford. I'm sure she needs someone, who has enough knowledge to heal the deep wound in her poor heart - She pretended her worried voice - Since she's still giving away money to various, ridiculous charity organizations, let her give it to us too. I'll use her money in much better way.

Liam: She'll probably have an aversion to my name - He smirked - You know, the previous Liam gave her a quite hard time. Don't you think?

Woman: We will come up with something, even some new, cool name - She slightly waved - But now, we should focus more on McClain, definitely. If you got closer to her, we'd be set for life!

Chloe: If only Elena was here and heard that... - She smirked and started nodding again - My fucking God, there would be a bloody massacre.

Liam: That's true... - He nodded and put his glass back on the table - But since you're talking about future... - He peeked at her and smiled.

Woman: Our future, Liam - She put her hand on his hand again - I'm making up all these plans to provide us the best life we could ever have and which we deserve. I know that you had to bear Clark's closeness and sex with her at the beginning... - She shivered with disgust.

Liam: Well, I have to admit that sex with her was that nice part of it - He smirked and raised his eyebrows - She's really, really good.

Nina: Such an honour - I whispered annoyed.

Chloe: You're not a virgin? - She looked at me confused and disgusted.

Nina: I'm 25! - I whispered furiously and slightly spread my hands.

Chloe: I'm my head, you're still 10 - She smirked - Until now I feel strange when you drink alcohol next to me, let alone imagining you having sex.

Woman: Should I feel jealous? - She laughed.

Liam: No, because you're the only woman I love - He smiled - Sex with her was a pure pleasure but with you? It's not empty sex, it's something more. Something with emotions and love. I would do anything for you and I would do anything to provide you the best possible life. That's why I'm doing it, not for myself, for you, because you deserve the world..

I didn't even notice when tears started rubbing my cheeks like crazy, really. He has never said such things to me, it's... No one has never said anything like that to me... Never. I mean, my family always says how much they love me, but... It's not the same. I have never heard such words from someone who I was in the relationship with... Never...

Then, I saw he got up from the chair and... Kneeled in front of her.

Liam: And that's my proof for you, love - He smiled and opened the box with the box.

And there, I saw the ring... The ring I found a few days ago. I put my hands on my mouth and tears started running down my cheeks like crazy even more.

What? So that was the ring... For her? Everything was some kind of fucking plan? To use me? To take all my money to life like that? With no work, no responsibilities, no stress? While I was working hard, sitting all alone all the time and waiting for him with a stupid hope, trusting him, worrying about his hard work, he... He was having a lot of fun? And fun of... Me? It hurts... Too much.

Chloe: Son of the bitch - She mumbled furiously.

Woman: Oh my God - She put her hands on her mouth too and gasped - Liam, are you serious?

Liam: You're the only woman I love - All the time he's smiling - Everything I do, I do for you and our future. Let's start building our future now. Tonight. Together - He started nodding with his smile - Will you marry me?

Woman: Of course! - She shouted excited, grabbed his face and kissed him.

Then, all people around started cheering and clapping. I literally cannot control myself and I feel like my heart is being tearing apart part by part slowly and with no mercy.

Chloe: I will kill that fucking piece of shit - She mumbled furiously, closed the menu, got up and moved on to them.

She grabbed my hand in the meantime and we both approached their table and Chloe interrupted their kissing by pulling the woman by her hair.

Woman: What the... - She grabbed her head and started looking around and then, turned pale when she saw us.

Chloe: Slutty, cheap, plastic bag - She pushed her away and she landed on the table.

Liam: Nina? - He immediately got up and turned pale - What are you doing here? I...

Nina: What am I doing here?! - I pointed at myself - What the fuck are you doing here? On our second anniversary, you're proposing to some whore? - I pointed at her.

Woman: Watch your fucking tongue, baby doll - She mumbled furiously.

Chloe: Be careful, alcohol destroys plastic - She grabbed the glass with the wine and poured it all at her face - Ups, too late - She touched her mouth and smirked.

Woman: Liam! - She shouted furiously and took a few steps back - Do something!

Liam: I can explain... - He tried to touch me but I moved away.

Nina: Explain?! There's nothing to explain! - I shouted again - So, that's where all my money went? To that unemployed, comfort-seeking and pathetic whore? - I pointed at her.

Woman: I will claw out that bitch's eyes - She moved on to me.

Chloe: Don't you even dare to look at my sister - She stood next to me to cover me.

Woman: I can do the same with you - She mumbled furiously to Chloe.

Chloe: Oooh, you're talking to the woman who gave birth recently... - She laughed proudly and started roll up her sleeves - You have no fucking idea what kind of pain I'm able to serve you, slut.

Liam: Leave it to me - He grabbed woman's arm to stop her - Look... - He sighed and tried to approach me again - It's just a misunderstanding. Yes, I was with her, but I was about to break up with her anyway and...

Woman: Excuse me?! - She shouted and looked at him - I'm not going to play the idiot here, which is your second option, Liam.

Liam: Shut the fuck up and... - He whispered furiously to her.

Woman: No! I'm sick of it! Especially, I'm sick of these cursed witches! - She shouted again and looked at me - You're the second option here, do you hear me? Actually, you were never an option - She laughed sarcastically and pointed at me - You were just our ATM machine. I'm with Liam for 8 years and together, we were looking for some stupid bitch who would fall for our plan. And you've got caught like a fucking child! - She laughed again - A few fairytales, kind bullshit and a few dates were enough for you to make our life just perfect!

Liam: Shut up! - He shouted to her.

Woman: And later, Liam was responsible for signing all necessary papers with you and then, getting rid of you once and for all, bitch - She narrowed her eyes at me and smirked with her confidence - Emotionally unstable wife committed suicide? Maybe tragic car crush? We were still thinking about what we should choose - She smirked right on my face.

Nina: You... - I took a step back and tears were running down my cheeks like crazy - You wanted to kill me?

Liam: Don't listen to her, she's sick - He tried to gram my shoulders, but I moved away from him right away.

Woman: I'm sick?! - She pointed at herself - She's sick! - She pointed at me - So is her haunted sister - She pointed at Chloe too - What crossed your mind to choose such crazy family instead of the Gomez?!

Chloe: Don't you dare to say a fucking word about my family with your slutting mouth ever again - She immediately grabbed woman's hand which she was pointing at her and squeezed it tightly - You will feel on your fucking skin what the Gomez and the Clarks are capable of.

Liam: Nina, I swear... - He tried to approach me again - I will explain you everything, just...

Nina: You will explain yourself, but in front of police, son of the bitch - I mumbled furiously and moved away again.

Liam: Nina... - He moved on again, but Chloe blocked his way.

Chloe: I will make sure that Eric Williams will personally take Nina's case to get back every, even broken dollar, that you get from my sister - She said firmly and pointed at him - He will destroy you so much and with no mercy that you will remember those times of your poor life, before meeting Nina, like a luxury - She smirked sarcastically - Your reputation and life here is over. You messed up with wrong people, clochard - She looked at him up and down with disgust.

Liam didn't even flinch, he's just standing with his arms crossed and looking at Chloe with his furious eyes, but she just grabbed my hand and walked away to the door with me. I turned back at the last moment and I saw that he's trying to help that woman somehow, but she just pushed him away.

Woman: And what now, huh?! - She shouted furiously - I'm not going to get involved into this shit, Williams will destroy you!

Liam: He won't, I'll come up with something, just calm down... - He tried to touch her again.

Woman: And what? Will Williams hold me accountable too and I will have to pay your debt? Forget it! - She grabbed her bag and started walking away - I'm out of it! I'm going to find a real rich man, not a shuffler or a loser like you!

Liam: Give me more time! - He followed her.

Then, Chloe and I finally left the restaurant and I just... Stopped, fell on the ground, hid my face behind my hands and started crying again. Then, I felt Chloe's hand on my shoulder.

Nina: I was so stupid, I... - I started stuttering between crying - You were right, you all were right and I didn't want to listen to you, I... - I started nodding and cried even harder - I'm a ridiculous disaster, I...

Chloe: Look at me right now - She grabbed my hands and I looked at her again - You're absolutely forbidden to say such things about yourself ever again, do you hear me? - She looked deep into my eyes - You're the best girlfriend he could have ever dreamed of. You're worth a diamond and he treated you like garbage but I will do everything to make him regret that - She touched my cheek and wiped my tears away.

Nina: But you warned me about him and... - I cried again.

Chloe: It doesn't matter anymore, Nina - She emphasised - You're loving, caring and just perfect girlfriend, of course you trusted him. The only thing that matters now is that you finally realised that too. No one is angry at you, do you hear me?

Nina: I'm so, so sorry.

Chloe: Don't apologise to me, you're my sister, Nina - She hugged me tightly and took a deep breath - But this motherfucker will be sorry and I won't let him run away so easily, without any punishment and justice. He will be over, I swear.

I hugged her back and continued my crying on her chest.

Does it... Why does it always have to hurt so fucking much?

Why can't I finally be happy? Why does everyone have to treat me that way? Once Mia, Madison, now my own boyfriend...

What the fuck have I done to go through this hell?

_________________________________

🇵🇱 Elena's POV (Some time later in Poland, the hotel, Cracow)

Emery: Baby kitten is already asleep - She entered my father's room and took a deep breath with her smile.

Ezra: On the bed, of course - He entered the room after Emery and looked at her annoyed.

Emery: You can sleep on a couch, but kitty? Never - She smirked and pointed at him.

Eric: Aww, such a responsible and loving parents - He rested his cheek on his hand and smirked while looking at Ezra.

Elena: Mommy and daddy put their little baby to sleep together - I continued Eric's game.

We both laughed and high five, while sitting at the table and scrolling some social media.

Ezra: I preferred when you both were busy with work - He looked at us annoyed and sat down in front of us.

Emery: Anthony still fights with Lucy in your room? - She laughed confused and sat down next to Ezra.

Elena: Yup - I nodded and turned off my phone - He has been trying to put her to sleep for... - I peeked at my watch - An hour. That's why Max went to help him.

Eric: Good, let him get used to it - He poked my arm - First, sleepless nights are about to start. Second, he has to catch up a little since other people did a whole work for him during your childhood.

Elena: I couldn't describe it better - I raised my finger and chuckled.

Ezra: How about our love birds?

Eric: I texted her, but she hasn't been online since 3pm - He opened the messenger and... Yup, still offline.

Ezra: Maybe Prince Charming is busy with work? - He smirked at Eric - Maybe he's in the middle of catching up?

Eric: You're just disgusting - He rolled his eyes annoyed and shivered in disgust.

Emery: Who are you...

Then, we heard the ringtone. We all peeked at our phones questioningly, but it was Eric who broke the silence.

Eric: It's mine - We looked at him and we saw he's a bit confused.

Ezra: O-o, trouble - He smirked.

Elena: What?

Eric: Unknown number - He picked up the phone and approached it to his ear with his a bit narrowed eyes - Eric Williams is speaking.

Well, we couldn't hear anything from this call, but we could see Eric's facial expressions. We can see he's even more confused and he even got up.

Elena: What happened? - I followed him with my eyes.

Eric: Give me a second - He nodded at us and started approaching the door - No, no, please continue.

Then, he just left and after a longer moment of looking at the door, we looked at each other and shrugged.

Emery: So... - She grabbed the candies from the table and started tossing them into the mouth - Tomorrow Norway, right?

Ezra: Kids are forbidden to eat candies right before sleeping - He smirked and caught the candy right in front of her mouth - You'd be bothering me for hours that you can't fall sleep - He tossed the candy into his mouth.

Emery: Oh, fuck off - She laughed, kicked his chair and slightly turned away from him to toss another candy to her mouth.

Elena: Yes, tomorrow we're going to Norway - I slightly laughed and started nodding - I haven't looked at the plans yet, but maybe this time there will be more available hotel rooms so...

Emery&Ezra: More rooms? - They immediately peeked at me questioningly.

Elena: Yes? - I said after a longer moment and laughed with my narrowed eyes - By the way, I wanted to thank you, Emery - I looked at her and smiled - For solving the problems with these rooms of course. I didn't even realise how much we needed some time alone and it really helped me and Eric a lot. You really come up with good ideas at the right time - I smirked at her.

Emery: Sure - She smiled - So... - She started rummaging her candies in her hand - Will I have a room alone in Norway? Like... - She peeked at me - Alone, alone?

Elena: I think there won't be a problem with it this time - I nodded - Why?

Emery: No reason - She shrugged and tossed another candy to her mouth while resting her back against Ezra's arm.

Ezra: We don't know what the situation in Norway's hotels is yet - He shrugged and grabbed one candy from Emery's hand.

Emery: Hey! - She laughed and hit his side with her elbow - Take your own. There's plenty of them at the table.

Ezra: But you took all the strawberry ones - He smirked and tossed the candy to the mouth again.

Elena: Wait, wait... - I looked at them confused again - Weren't you the one who complained about having to be in the room with her from the beginning? - I pointed at Ezra.

Ezra: Yeah - He coughed and looked away from me - Right. I mean, I was asking about it to make sure you know. I don't want to get excited prematurely for this long awaited peace and quiet and then find her in my room again, you know.

Emery: Exactly - She coughed too - Can't wait to finally have a whole bed for only for myself - She smirked and tossed another candy to her mouth.

All the time I'm observing them with my narrowed eyes and slightly opened mouth. Well... I actually noticed that they both have quite huge influence on each other and I think... They like to spend time with each other so... I think I know what's going on here...

Elena: I mean, if you want...

Emery&Ezra: No - They immediately looked at me again.

Elena: Okay - I smirked, spread my hands and rested my back on the chair back.

Eric wasn't coming back to the room for a long time, so in the meantime we started talking to each other on random topics. Yes, you read it right, Ezra is here and talks with us too. Honestly? I really don't recognise him. Remember how he used to behave at the beginning, right? And now? He's talking literally all the time and with everyone.

What can I say? From the start I keep my fingers crossed for them, really. I just... I saw something in their eyes at the first time when I saw them next to each other on the airport in LA. I don't know what it was, but... Just from that moment I knew they're just made for each other and as far as I can see... My intuition wasn't wrong.

When I'm looking at them being so close to each other I literally cannot stop smiling. They seem to be so happy together, even if they don't want to admit it yet. It's a beautiful view. Seeing Emery so happy fills my heart with happiness and pure love, really. After everything she went through... She deserves it...

After some time, we heard a really loud bang, and I mean, really loud. As if someone had fired a gun. We all jumped in terror on our chairs and started looking around and I saw it's... Eric? Why the fuck he's so furious? I guess the sound was that he slammed the door with all his strength.

Elena: Eric? - I grabbed my chest and looked at him with my narrowed eyes - What happened? Why are you...

Eric: I will kill him - He started walking around the room nervously and started nodding and laughing sarcastically - I will personally kill that fucking piece of shit.

Ezra: Woah, woah... - He got up, approached Eric and put his hands on his shoulders - I have known you for ages and I have never seen you so furious. Calm down, man.

Eric: I have to calm down? - He pointed at himself and laughed sarcastically - I have to calm down! Unbelievable! - He spread his arms and looked away - I'm just getting started, Ezra - He looked at him and said so firm that even I got scared.

Ezra: What happened?! - He shouted and started shaking Eric.

Eric: Nina's fucking boyfriend happened! - He shouted too - Instead of being on his fucking anniversary with Nina, he was at the restaurant with his lover-whore and proposed to her!

Elena: You kidding - I immediately got up and put my hands on my mouth.

Ezra: But... - He let Eric go, narrowed his eyes and took a step back - How do you...

Eric: The unknown number was Chloe, Nina's sister. She took my phone number from Nina's phone and she told me everything what happened - He continued walking around - She came to Nina's house, because she wanted to improve relationships with her and that asshole. Of course he wasn't there and while we were sitting here and thinking they're enjoying their anniversary, she was sitting completely alone for hours! Chloe was fed up, grabbed Nina from her fucking house and started looking for that motherfucker - He smirked sarcastically - First, they went to his office. Can you believe that he didn't even have clients?! - He started nodding with his disbelief - All these postponed appointments, unexpected patients... It was all a lie too! He wasn't in his office for a month! Every time he disappeared "to work" he went straight to that slut!

Elena: My Gosh, Nina... - I started nodding and felt tears in my eyes.

Eric: Then, they found him in the restaurant with her. They had a lot of fun together and were joking about Nina all the time! - He shouted again - They both were completely satisfied and even proud of the fact that Liam was buying everything with Nina's money! It was planned from the beginning! Nina was their victim from the start! - He started nodding again - Liam was with that woman for years, they both came up with the idea of finding rich woman to take as much money as possible, use her and God knows what they wanted to do to her later! They used her knowingly, Ezra.

Ezra: I knew it - He mumbled, looked away and smirked sarcastically - I'm gonna rip the guts out of this son of a bitch.

Eric: That's what I'm going to do now - He smirked sarcastically too and moved to the door.

Emery: Hold on, hold on, hold on... - She immediately ran to the door and blocked it - And what? Are you going go back to LA? Like now?

Eric: Yes - He said firmly.

Ezra: I'm furious too, but we can't leave now - He put his hand on Eric's shoulder and tried to calm him down.

Eric: From the very beginning you say that you dream of nothing else than come back to LA - He narrowed his eyes at Ezra - What the fuck is wrong with you? It's about Nina, remember?

Ezra: Nina is like my sister and you know it - He said firmly - But I can't leave... - He sighed, cut the line and peeked at Emery, but she just continued her confused look at Eric.

Emery: You can't leave, we need you here - She looked at him with her narrowed eyes.

Eric: I'm so sorry, Emery, but I'm not going to leave it like that - He said firmly while standing right in front of her - It's out of any question.

Emery: First of all, who the fuck is Nina? - She grabbed her head and looked at them confused.

Eric: Our friend. We met ages ago, there's three of us, we even built our company together - He was still firm - Elena will tell you more, because I can't leave my friend like that. Especially, in such situation.

Emery: You're angry, I get it - She sighed and looked sadly at Eric - But you need to calm down, okay? You can't leave us, not now. It would be a deadly mistake.

Eric: I have been idle for definitely too long, now I can see it - He smirked sarcastically and started nodding while looking away - All our suspicions, even the worst ones turned out to be true. What if Chloe didn't react? What if she didn't force Nina to look for Liam? It would lead to tragedy! - He looked at Emery again - I'm sorry, but I'm not going to accept the fact she's there completely alone and...

Emery: Or she can join us - She said quickly.

They all became silent in a second and I mean, really. They both froze and were just looking at her. I peeked at Emery and I think she just realized what she said, but... She continued anyway. Yeah, like I said, it's quite Emery's thing. Saying first, then thinking and saving the situation.

She always say whatever pops in her mind first, without thinking thoroughly about it but somehow, she's always able to smoothly get out of the situation, which she got all by herself into with, by her unique talent of talking.

Emery: Exactly, that's the best solution! - She stood still again and poked her head - If she joins us, not only will you keep an eye on her and her safety, but she will also be away from LA, rest, won't meet her cheating ex's ass and won't come up with the idea of ​​​​coming back to him. Isn't it brilliant? - She rubbed her hands proudly.

Eric: Well... - He started scratching his head and said a bit calmer - I don't know, I didn't think about it that way, so...

Emery: Elena? - She looked at me - Is it a problem?

Elena: Are you serious? Of course not - I sighed and moved to them - On the contrary, I think Emery is right - I looked sadly at Eric - I think Nina should leave LA for a while, you know her. Liam could manipulate her again and she would help him anyway.

Eric: I would never allow her to do that - He said firmly - I'm going to sue him and he will give her back every single dollar he took from her in his fucking teeth.

Elena: And if Nina stays in LA and thinks about it more and more, she might change her mind about it and not want to sue him, Eric - I put my hand on his shoulder - I think it's a good idea. Thanks to that, we all could keep an eye on her and protect her from him. I'm sure she will have doubts about suing him even here.

Ezra: Nina never gave a shit about money - He mumbled furiously.

Elena: I know - I looked at him and nodded - I'm sure Nina doesn't want any money from him, because it's just a negligible percentage of her wealth that she gave Liam - I shrugged - But it's about justice, Ezra. Since he used Nina for money, we can't let him avoid the consequences.

Eric: Oh, man... - He raised his eyebrows, started nodding and smirked - This guy will repay Nina for the rest of his miserable life. I will personally make sure of that.

Elena: That's why I think you should call her or Chloe and convince her to go there - I said calmly - We can even meet tomorrow, on the airport in Norway. I guess she needs some time to pack her things and so on.

Eric: But isn't is a problem for you? - He sighed and looked at me sadly - There's already a lot of us here, I don't want to make it even harder or...

Elena: Nina is also my family, Eric - I emphasised clearly - No, it's not a problem. On the contrary, I also want to help her and be there for her. She deserves to be surrounded by the people who truly care about her. Go - I nodded behind him.

Eric: Thank you, Elena - He took a deep breath, nodded and hardly smiled.

Then, he turned back, moved on and left the room. Of course I feel sad for him, Ezra and especially Nina. Such situation... Should have never happened.

Emery: Are you okay? - She sighed and touched Ezra's arm.

Ezra: I knew that sooner or later it could happen, but... - He sighed and looked away - It's just... To the very end I had that fucking hope that at least, she wouldn't have to go through this shit.

He moved on and left the room too. Emery and I just followed him with our sad eyes and when he closed the door, we looked at each other.

Emery: Well, whatever or whoever that Nina is... - She sighed and started scratching her head - Pretty shitty situation.

Elena: They all are so... - I took a deep breath - Fucking unlucky.

Emery: One day, everything will be just fine - She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled - Eric already found you. The rest of them will find someone too and then, they will also be happy. It's just a matter of time.

Elena: I truly hope you're right, Emery - I looked at the door again and took a deep breath...

_________________________________

🇺🇸 Nina's POV (Some time later in the USA, Nina's house, LA)

I've been laying on my bed and crying to my pillow for a few hours already. I'm still in so incredibly huge shock that... I'm not able to calm down.

I feel so... Fucking stupid. They all warned me about Liam, they all knew and I... I didn't want to listen to them. What if Chloe hadn't been so determined to find out the truth about Liam? I'd be dead for God's sake! I... I don't deserve to have such supportive family and friends. I owe them... Everything.

Despite the fact that I was just a plan... It still hurts. I truly loved him, I trusted him and despite the fact he was never here, I got used to him, somehow. Maybe his feelings weren't true, but mine... Were. Liam was my first such serious partner which I was more than a year with.

I feel like my heart is breaking up slowly and piece by piece. It feels like someone was doing a heart operation on me with no anaesthesia. It hurt... Too much.

Chloe: Alan changed all the locks to your house, Nina - I heard her voice and she closed the door - Also, I threw away all of his things to the container for the needy. I was thinking about burning them, but I care about the environment too much to contaminate it with his things.

I didn't even turn to her or say a word. I just continued crying to my pillow.

Chloe: There's someone who wants to talk to you.

Nina: I don't want to talk to anyone - I mumbled between the tears while hiding my face in the pillow.

Chloe: I guess so, but he's too worried about you to just leave it - I heard her smirk - Besides, he wants to offer you something quite interesting.

Nina: No.

Eric: Chloe? - I heard his voice through the speaker - May I ask you to put the phone nearby Nina and leave me with her for a moment?

Nina: I don't want to - I said firmly while crying.

Chloe: You know if he was in LA, he would be in this house sooner than any us - She smirked and I heard she approached me - Technically, Eric wanted to come back for you, but your friends came up with much better idea.

Nina: I want to be alone.

Chloe: You know it's impossible in our family, honey - She smirked and I heard she started moving away - The Gomez and the Clarks are always together, not matter what. I will be back in a few minutes.

Then, I heard she left the room and closed the door. I didn't move, all the time I'm laying down with my hidden face and slightly crying.

Eric: I would like to say that I completely understand how you feel, but I don't, Nina... - He started and sighed - Yes, Madison cheated on me too, but it wasn't like that. I wasn't a plan and she didn't want to hurt me at the end. But I can say that this guy is so fucking lucky that I'm not in LA now, because I would go straight to the place, wherever he is, and kill him, I'm dead serious - He said firmly.

Still, no response from me. All I could do to hide my face in pillow even more and feel even sharper pain in my chest.

Eric: You know me, Nina - He continued - If only I was in LA, I would throw away everything and come straight to your house to help you, but... - He sighed - I can't. I mean, my first thought was to pack my ass to the first plane to the USA, to you, but... - He took a deep breath and I heard his slight smile - We've got a better idea. Join us, Nina.

When I heard that, I slightly raised my head and looked straight ahead with my narrowed eyes and completely mess on my face and head.

Eric: I don't need to see you to know that I caught your attention - I heard his smirk and then, I finally turned my face to the place where I can hear his voice from and I see Chloe's phone right next to me on the bed - Tomorrow, we're flying to Norway and we will land in Oslo. I want to ask you to join and meet us there. I want you to leave that cursed LA for a while to clear your mind and rest from that whole shit which were happening to you recently and the most important thing... - He took a deep breath - I want to have you by my side. To be more precise, I want to be next to you in such situation - He emphasised - I talked to everyone and neither your family nor anyone from here have any problem with you joining us, so don't worry about it. A few years ago, you were next to me and Ezra when we were going through similar shit, please, let us be there for you too. I won't be able to bear the thought that you're suffering on the other continent, all alone, without me nearby - I heard his voice cracked - It's killing me, Nina.

Nina: I... - I started nodding negatively and stuttering because of my tears - I don't know, I...

Eric: I'm begging you, agree - His voice became even more worried - If you don't agree, I will pack my ass to the first plane, just like I initially planned, and come to you all by myself.

Nina: You can't do that - I sighed and looked annoyed at me phone.

Eric: Try me - He smirked and I heard he moved.

Nina: No! Gosh, you're the most stubborn and annoying man I know! - I shouted and grabbed my forehead - But... Like now? Tomorrow? How? - I started stuttering again.

Eric: Tomorrow, we will be at Oslo airport around 5pm so if you start packing now, you will be able to catch the morning flight from LA to Oslo. The flight is at 5 am and they still have free seats. I saw they have a few free seats by the window, just like you love, so you will be delighted - He smirked.

Nina: You already checked the flights? - I narrowed my eyes confused - Are you for real?

Eric: I told you I wasn't joking - He smirked - So... Who should start packing? You or me?

I started rubbing my face and took a deep breath. Of course I can't let Eric come back here earlier, because Elena needs him. He should take care of her and Lucy and their safety, but... I know him. I know he isn't joking and I really would be able to see him in my fucking threshold tomorrow's morning.

Eric: I see... - He sighed - So, I think I should... - I heard he moved again.

Nina: Fine, I will join you! - I shouted annoyed - Fuck, you're so fucking annoying and unbearable sometimes that... Ugh! I hate you so fucking much sometimes!

Then, I saw Chloe slowly and carefully opened the door and entered the room again. I nodded to her and she started approaching my bed.

Eric: I know you're adoring me after all - He smirked proudly - I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, Nina.

Nina: Me too - I took a deep breath and hardly smiled - Thank you, Eric. For everything - Then, Chloe sat down next to me on the bed.

Eric: Please, don't thank me - He said firmly - You're my best friend, of course I care about you. If only I could, I'd take all this pain from you at myself. I can suffer, I don't give a fuck, but hearing you crying is killing me much more than any physical wound - Then, he took a deep breath - Please, since you're still in LA, go to your family which is waiting for you.

Nina: What? Where? - I looked questioningly at Chloe and she nodded positively with her smile - And how do you know about it?

Eric: I told you that I asked everyone about their opinions about stealing you from LA - He smirked - I wouldn't dare to do it without your family's approval. Besides, I was with Chloe on a phone all the time so... It just happened - He chuckled - Please, they're incredibly worried about you so go downstairs and spend some time with them. I think it will help you a bit too - He said worried after a longer moment - I really don't want you to sit in your room alone. Tomorrow, we will take care of you, but for now, let's go spend some time with your family.

Nina: I will - I slightly smiled again - See you tomorrow, Eric.

Eric: See you tomorrow, Nina - I heard his slight smile too - Say goodbye to your family from me. Especially, thank Chloe from me for helping you, having your back during the confrontation with Liam and informing me about everything. I really appreciate that and I'm incredibly grateful to her.

Nina: I will - I looked at Chloe and we both smiled.

Then, I hung up with him and Chloe grabbed her phone again with her wide smile.

Chloe: And this... - She raised her phone a bit - This is a man who you deserve, Nina - She emphasised - It's this kind of boy I have always dreamed of for you.

Nina: We're just friends - I slightly smirked - Besides, he's in love with Elena. They're a great couple, believe me - I smiled calmly - He's just worried about me, just like Ezra.

Chloe: I wouldn't be so sure about it - She smirked - I don't know if some other random friend of yours would be ready to throw all important things and cases away in a second, just to be here next to you.

Nina: This is how he is - I shrugged - He's like that to everyone he cares about. That's why Elena loved him. He's a great guy, with enormous, gold heart, that's why I'm so happy he's with Elena. She really deserves someone like him.

Chloe: Yes, I know Elena and you're right - She nodded - She deserves the best and Eric probably gives her that, but still... - She got up - Despite everything, Eric was ready to fly to you, Nina. In such situations, heart always leads us to the right things, think about it - She smiled - Besides, let's say that we all, except Anthony of course, are in quite different ship-club if it's about Elena - She chuckled and held out her hand to me - Come with me, sister. Our family is waiting downstairs.

Nina: I don't know... - I sighed and lowered my head - For the last months I have been acting terrible because of Liam, I...

Chloe: But the most important thing is that you finally see your mistake, Nina - She emphasised - We're family, no matter if it's good or bad.

I looked up at her again and... I hardly smiled again. What can I say? I'm lucky. I'm so fucking lucky that I have them all as my family. Because of Liam, I pushed them away and still... They're ready to forgive me...

I nodded, grabbed Chloe's hand and we both left the room. When we went downstairs I saw... Everyone. My parents, Maria, Clara, Edward, Ethan, Judy, their kids, Alan who's holding their baby... They all are here....

When I saw that, I literally burst out crying again, but not out of sadness, but... Happiness. I immediately ran into my parents arms and hugged them tightly. They hugged me back... So fucking tight...

Nina: I'm so incredibly sorry - I stuttered between the tears - I was so stupid, I chose him over you. I'm the worst daughter, niece, sister-in-law and aunt you all could ever have, I...

Arthur: To err is human, sweetheart - He put his hands on my shoulders and said with his calm voice and smile - We will always be there for you. The most important thing for us is that we're finally together again. Don't think about the past, it doesn't matter anymore and you can't change that - He tucked my hair behind my ears - Focus on your present and future, so on things you have influence on. And we're here to help you with that and support you.

I smiled with crying and hugged them tightly again. They all joined us and I felt... So loved. I... I have been missing that feeling for months because of that motherfucker. I will never make the same mistake again and I will never put anyone above my family. Never.

Edward: So... - He rubbed his hands proudly - Can we finally move on to the part where we kidnap that son of a bitch and torture him until he begs with crying for mercy?

Nina: Uncle! - I immediately turned pale - It doesn't deserve to go to jail because of him and...

Edward: Who will put me into jail? - He put his hands on his hips and narrowed his eyes with his smile - My son is the head of the FBI. Even if someone made that mistake with putting me behind the bars, my beloved son would personally take care of letting his beloved daddy out of the cell. I will tell you more, he would personally open and hold the bars' door, while holding a really good coffee for me, and give me a lift back home - Then, he learned to me a bit and pointed at me with his smirk - Besides, one word from me and Anthony will even call me as a national hero for killing that asshole who wanted to hurt the member of his family.

Chloe: And that's my favourite, second daddy - She laughed and high five with Edward.

Maria: Oh, poor Anthony... - She touched her forehead and smirked while looking down and slightly nodding.

I couldn't help myself but burst out laughing. Gosh, I missed that so fucking much...

Alan: Great, so now... - He stood in front of me - Auntie can finally catch up a bit and take care of the kiddo while parents will have some fun - He smirked and handed me his son.

Well, it's not the first time when I see their baby, but it's the first time when I'm taking him into my arms. So far... I haven't had a chance to hold him because of our constant arguments. The fact that I simply love kids and can't wait to have my own one... Makes me even more furious at myself that I didn't pay attention to my first nephew so far.

Nina: My Goodness, you're so tiny - I gasped and arranged him comfortable in my arms - Hello again, handsome gentleman - I slightly laughed while touching his face.

Ethan: So, I guess we can start our celebrations - He stood next to Edward and rubbed his hands proudly too.

Nina: What? My suffering? - I smirked.

Ethan: No? - He narrowed his eyes at me - You coming back to your senses and getting rid of that motherfucker of course. Gosh... - He groaned and looked up - I was so sick of that man. I'm so happy to finally say that loudly!

Alan: My love never held back and that was the key - He embraced Chloe and kissed her check - Finally, your stubbornness and temper could be useful in something different than torturing your poor and defenceless husband.

Chloe: You owe me a really nice gift - She pointed at me and laughed.

Alan: But... - He sighed and grabbed her face - Don't ever do something like that again without me nearby, love. I know you're strong and you fight for your family like a lioness, but it could have ended differently... - He said with his worried voice - Next time, before the action, call me and wait for me, I beg you.

Chloe: I'm fine - She laughed and touched his hands which are still holding her cheeks.

Alan: That guy planned to kill Nina, Chloe - He sighed and his voice cracked - You're lucky that you caught him off guard, but what if he was at the end of his plan? What if he hurt you? - He started nodding negatively - Please, don't take that risk ever again, love. I wouldn't survive if something happened to you.

Chloe: I won't, don't worry - She smiled and said calmly - I love you, Alan.

Alan: I love you too, most in the world - He took a deep breath of relief, finally smiled and kissed her.

Everyone: Awww - We smiled.

Ethan: Well, you didn't save anyone's ass today... - He smirked and he spun Judy several times so she burst out laughing - But I also want to steal a kiss from my beautiful wife - He leaned her back while holding it and kissed her too.

Judy: You're so stupid, Ethan - She laughed hard when he stopped kissing her.

Edward: And that's my sons - He crossed his arms - Once Gomez loved someone, it's crazy love once and for all.

Clara: We did such a great work with upbringing our sons, love - She embraced Edward's arm and said with her calm voice and smile.

Edward: That's true, love - He embraced her, stroked her arm and kissed her head while looking at Alan and Ethan with his wide and proud smile.

I looked at happy Chloe and Alan and I... I'm so fucking happy for her. Alan makes her happy since they were kids and seeing her, as his wife and mother of his kid, fills me with relief and happiness, really.

"One day... I want to be so happily in love with someone, just like Chloe with Alan, Judy with Ethan, Clara with Edward or my my mom with my dad..." - I thought with my wide smile while hugging their baby and looking at them laughing and relaxing the atmosphere...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.9K 182
MC has always had your normal typical life which many times she wishes she could change. However, with one text message her life would change in ways...
11.1K 810 39
A JakexMC Romance - Duskwood Fanfiction Manon Corvin is many things; a survivor, a fighter and a problem to anyone who stands in her way. She will no...
16.1K 1.3K 33
(Duskwood with alternate ending) Willow and Jake love to drive each other crazy and the fact that they are chasing a masked madman doesn't seem to st...
10.4K 714 49
I thought I was saving lives. I thought I was protecting everyone. I thought... I slowly closed my eyes. This wasn't the first time, nor was it going...