My Sugar Daddy ( KNJ)

By mydaddyjoon

Park Y/n : (23 years old) Parents died in a car accident. She used to live with her grandma from then and ev... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26

20

553 13 0
By mydaddyjoon

Next Day :

Y/n woke up as well as namjoon
She prepared breakfast for him as he is leaving for his work.
He ate his breakfast and took everything he need and y/n passed him his car keys.

Rm - "bye love, take care if you need anything call me ok?"

She nodded her head and hugged him. Keeping her head on his shoulder.

Y/n - "I'll miss you"

Rm - "me too darling" *smile*

She pulled away from the hug and fixed his coat.

Y/n - "have a good day, I love you"

Rm - "you too sweetheart love you more"

He kissed her forehead and peaked her lips and drove off in the car and y/n waved him bye.
She went inside their bedroom and took shower and came out wearing her clothes and doing her morning routine.

She then went down and cleaned the home and changed the bedsheets of their room and she also did the laundry.

After all her work is done she had her breakfast while watching YouTube on TV and she washed the dishes from morning  which were used and she again went and sat on the couch watching kdrama, netflix.

After 2 hours :

It's 11:37 right now y/n is so busy in watching kdrama the last episode. After the episode finished she streched her arms and took her phone and checked the time. It's almost lunch time.

Y/n - "I should make namjoon's lunch too and go and give him"

She switched off the tv and went towards kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and took out chicken and vegetables.

She kept everything aside and took out pan, bowl etc and started cooking. Y/n decided to cook kimchi fried rice with fried chicken and salad on the side.

After 30 Mins :

She wiped her sweat off her forehead and kept the lunch box in the paper bag and removed her apron and went upstairs to her bedroom and washed her face and wore nice clothes since she is going to namjoon's company. She applied makeup and her favorite mist. She comed her hair and took her purse from cupboard.

Outfit :

Y/n Pov :

I went down stairs after getting dressed. I took the paper bag in which I have kept namjoon's lunch. I took the house keys and went out and locked the door.
The guards asked me.

Guard - "where are you Mrs. Kim?"

Y/n - "to give namjoon his lunch"

Guard - "okay Mrs. Kim the driver is ready"

I nodded and went towards the car. He opened the door for me and then closed the door and said the driver where to take me and to be careful. I thanked him and the driver started driving.

I opened my phone and go through my insta and see posts and watched reels till I get to his company.

After 20 Mins :

Driver - "Mrs. Kim we have arrived"

Y/n - "yes thank you and please wait here I'll come in a while"

Driver - "yes Mrs. Kim take your own time"

I smiled and nodded to him and went inside the huge building.
I went towards the receptionist and asked her.

Y/n - "hello"

R - "hello mam, how may I help you?"

Y/n - "where can I met Mr. Namjoon?"

R - "right now he is at his cabin, but why do you wanna met him?"

Y/n - "I'm his wife y/n Kim. I would like to meet him. I came here to give his lunch"

R - "oh yes Mrs. Kim you can meet Mr. Kim at the 10th floor"

She said and bowed to me.

Y/n - "thank you, have a nice day"

I said and bowed to her, she smiled and bowed back to me

R - "welcome Mrs. Kim have a great day"

I smiled and went towards the elevator and pressed the button and went inside the elevator and pressed 10th floor. I waited for 1 minute and arrived at 10th floor
I went through the hall and found his cabin.

Mr. Kim's Cabin

I knocked on the door and heard come in voice and I went inside
A lil shocked because even his parents are present here.

I smiled and bowed to them.

Y/n - "hello Mr. And Mrs. Kim"

Namjoon's dad smiled warmly at me and wished me back.

Mr. Kim - "hello dear"

While his mom wasn't happy that I came here. She did not even wish me, I know she hates me because I was namjoon's sugar baby.

Rm - "hey honey"

Namjoon said and came towards me kissing my forehead. I smiled and greeted him back.

Rm - "why did you come here darling?"

Y/n - "I brought your lunch joon"

I said and handed him the paper bag.

Rm - "thank you baby"

I smiled and nodded. We both went and sat on the couch opposite side facing his mom dad.

Mr. Kim - "you're such a caring wife y/n, that is why namjoon loves you"

My cheeks got red from his dad's comment.

Y/n - "thank you Mr. Kim"

Mr. Kim - "don't call me Mr. Kim dear, you're my son's wife so call me appa Or dad"

His father is so nice and sweet to me. I wish I had my appa taking care of me like this. I really miss my appa so much. I was very attached to my appa. He always used to be with me help me, we used to play together, he would teach me how to walk, draw, read, write. I love him the most.

Y/n - "yes appa"

He smiled at me and also his dimple showed up, so namjoon got his dimples from his appa.

I served lunch to namjoon, appa and Mrs. Kim. I cooked so much 2 people can eat this lunch. It's sufficient for everyone. Mrs. Kim wasn't eating anything. She did not even talk from when I arrived here. 

I poked namjoon's arm and gestured towards Mrs. Kim. He understood and nodded to me.

Rm - "eomma why aren't you eating?"

Mrs. Kim - "I'm not hungry and I don't want food made by her"

I felt hurt why does she hates me so much? Am I that bad? I truly love namjoon not for his money
She needs to understand that.

Mrs. Kim said and got up. We all got up too.

Rm - "mom I know that you don't like y/n, but please she isn't that type of a girl which you are thinking. I love her mom why do you hate her? She hasn't done anything bad to me.

Mrs. Kim - "I don't like her namjoon, your now so crazy in love but in the future you will regret marrying and falling in love with her. Don't be this crazy in love and be this blind"

Those words held so much hate towards me. I felt very weak to even speak anything. How pathetic I can't even take stand for myself.

Y/n - "Mrs.Kim I truly love namjoon. He is my first and last love. I never wanted his money
I don't even care how much money he have. Not all girls are same Mrs. Kim. I know you want the best for namjoon and I respect that because every mother wants their best for their children but please just once trust me Mrs. Kim. I truly love namjoon very much. I can even die for him"

I said and there are already few tears in my eyes. I just want to be a good and loved daughter in law. Why can't she trust me?
I will never break her trust. I'm capable to be namjoon's wife.
I love him for who he is not for his money.

Mrs. Kim did not say anything and left from there and Mr. Kim followed Mrs. Kim. I looked down and try to control my tears
Why does everything happens to me??

Namjoon pulled me in his arms and I couldn't control anymore.
I cried and held him close to me.

Rm - "shh... Baby it's okay and I'm sorry don't cry hm?"

I sobbed and snuggled into his chest. He kissed my forehead and hold me close to him and we swinged left to right in a slow pace.

Rm - "my baby... I love you so much. I'm crazy about you. Your the only girl. I have ever loved and I always will love you. Your so special and precious to me my babygirl. I love having you by my side. I'm proud and happy to call such beautiful girl as my wife.
I love you so so so soo much jagiya"

I looked up at him and kissed his lips. He kissed back and after few seconds we pulled out.

Y/n - "I truly love you namjoon. I really do please don't leave me.
I have no where to go. I don't love you for your money or how famous you are. I love you because you make me feel special and you always protect me and help me in my hard times. I always choose you over and over. Please don't leave me. I love you very much namjoon"

Rm - "I know my love don't think anything negative okay, I'll talk to mom. Don't feel bad about what she said to you. I know your the only one for me and I love you so much more"

I smiled and hugged him. I will never let him go. He is only mine. Only my namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2.1K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
124K 4.1K 28
y/n is a simple girl who's mother was dead in cancer. taehyung's father's company is the biggest company of South Korea. taehyung's father and y/n'...
9.1K 439 40
Jimin: "Who are you?" ....................... Jimin: "How dare you guys? How can you betray me like this? Answer me!" ....................... A Guy w...
2K 89 14
Taehyung : baby, relax, i'm fine Y/N: Relax, how do I calm myself down, who were those people and those people tried to kill you, how do I calm down ...