Irresistible | Ishikawa Yuki

By HinaHira3

"๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ?" "๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž"... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10
Author's Message

Chapter 5.5

522 20 0
By HinaHira3

[Gabie's POV]

Finally... I was alone now and I look at my reflection in the mirror of the vanity and goodness...

How long I endure it all?

Those words of theirs are really enough to stab me inside but of course, in this kind of game, if you let them show what's the effect of their taunting well, they will keep on doing it.

That's why I hate it.

I really hate it.

I really hate the surname I have.

I really hate the family I'm having right now

Because not once, I wasn't treated like I'm a part of the family.

I didn't notice those tears starting to fall in my eyes as I don't know how hard I bite the lips on mine to start to bleed.

I think I'm not really lucky when it comes to parental love.

I took a cold shower, and stay there for unknown minutes. Keep on calming myself so he will not notice that I break down here.

"Gabie?" - just in time, when he knocks on the door to check on me, I was about to go out.

Perhaps he noticed and wonder what took me so long.

Me: "I fill the bath with new water"

Yuki: "Thanks"

Yuki: "Are you okay?" - he caress her hair but somehow I flinched from his touch.

Yuki: "Sorry, I di-"

Me: "No it's fine. It just... it's warm" - faint smiles form on my lips, I hope he didn't notice that I just bleed.

Yuki: "Make sure to dry your hair before you jump into sleep"

Me: "Yes sir"

Well, he didn't take a lot of time compared to me since I heard the door creak open and I saw him in his plain white shirt and black sweet pants while drying his damp hair. With his tall hunky figure, I found out it was attractive.

Come on Gabie, what are you thinking?

Yuki: "Did you dry your hair properly?"

Me: "Hmmm"

Yuki "Ano... I may night be in the right place to ask you this but"

"Did you cry?"

I was somehow surprised because most of the people around me didn't care whether I cried or not.

Yuki: "Ah sorry but nah it's just-"

Yuki: "It's okay. It's okay to cry. I do cry too. But most people say men should not cry which is absolutely wrong belief."

Yuki: "Anyone can cry because sometimes, it's the only way we can vent out all of our anger... our exhaustion... Our doubts... Our problems. Disappointments"

My eyes were still darting into him until he was seated beside me.

Yuki: "You can cry on me. I knew it was hard crying by all of yourself." - Opening his arm, somehow I didn't expect this kind of action from him.

We really do not know each other deeply but this part of him, makes me wish that everything between us was real.

Tears fall from my eyes as I run into his arm, melting from his warmth and after I long time, I feel peaceful and safe.

[Yuki's POV]

Uncounted hours had passed and finally Gab had fallen into her deep slumber. She was still in my arms but being in this kind of position, I didn't bother too much.

Slowly, I lay her on the bed and tucked her into the blankets. I quietly looked at her as I tucked those loose strands of her hair.

I may don't know what you went through in your past. I do not understand why until now, you've been taunted by them. But I know you are a wonderful person.

I'm sorry if I'm late to say this to you but Happy Birthday Gabrielle. Leaning towards her to give her a peck on her forehead.

I laid down beside her to join her in her slumber cause tomorrow will be a long day for both of us.

-- To Be Continued --

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 478 30
A career woman, divorcee and a single mom falls in love with a celebrity volleyball player, Yuki Ishikawa.
5.7K 188 22
โ†ณโ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™, ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ (๐™จ๐™ ๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฉ) ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™™ (๐™—๐™–๐™™) ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
36.3K 1.2K 45
"๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘" "๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง" is fanfiction story abo...
326K 7.5K 39
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€ โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ* โ˜พ ๐š˜๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› โ˜ฝ ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ...