The Plug's Crush (BBW)

By mysafesanctuary_

'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequote... More

Character's List ❀️
TPC - 1
TPC - 2
TPC - 3
TPC - 4
TPC - 5
TPC - 6
TPC - 7
TPC - 8
TPC - 9
TPC - 10
TPC - 12
TPC - 13
TPC - 14
TPC - 15
TPC - 16
TPC - 17
TPC - 18
TPC - 19
TPC - 20
TPC - 21
TPC - 22
TPC - 23
TPC - 24
TPC - 25
TPC - 26
TPC - 27
TPC - 28
TPC - 29
TPC - 30
TPC - 31
TPC - 32
TPC - 33
TPC - 34
TPC - 35
TPC - 36
TPC - 37
TPC - 38
TPC - 39
TPC - 40
TPC - 41
TPC - 42
TPC - 43
TPC - 44
TPC - 45
TPC - 46
TPC - 47
TPC - 48
TPC - 49
TPC - 50
TPC - 51
TPC - 52
TPC - 53
Epilogue
UPDATE!

TPC - 11

8.6K 323 20
By mysafesanctuary_

CELA'S POV ~ at school 11am

I was currently in silent study, which was basically a free period for me and I did not wanna be here today. I was feeling sick and Mar constantly blowing up my phone wasn't making it any better.

I know you can see my messages, stop ignoring me Mar messaged me and I rolled my eyes and put my phone on airplane mode. I didn't want him to reach me, which meant nobody could reach me. I just wanted him to leave me alone to be honest.

I finished up all the work I needed to get done and I was actually feeling really productive. The day felt like it was going so slow, because I wanted to be at home. That always happens.

3pm

'Hey Mani' I said giving her a hug and we walked out of school hand in hand, to get to my car.

Of course, Mar was outside waiting for me, but I ignored him. I just want to be left alone, I didn't want him bothering me.

'C come on' he said getting out of his car and walking towards me and Mani. 'Just talk to me for a second ma, I'm sorry' he said as he got to my car and I got in and so did Mani.

He looked at Mani for some sort of help, but she just shrugged at him. That was not what I needed, I just wanted to go home and be in my bed.

I drove off and left him standing there dumb and Mani looked at me. 'You really not gon hear him out atleast?' She asked me and I shook my head.

'Not yet. I just wanna chill' I said to her and she nodded.

'Did you hear about the party David is throwing later?' She asked and I nodded, as we stopped at a stop sign.

It was Friday, and also David's birthday, so he was throwing a lil party at his house. I didn't know whether I was going or not, because I haven't spoken to him and I didn't even wish him happy birthday. Oops.

'I think we should roll through and let loose. You should bring Monica too' she said and I stayed silent.

'I'll see. I mean Monica is always up for a party, but I know Mar is gonna be there and you know how that goes' and she nodded.

'Girl you better than me, I would've folded already' she said and I laughed. 'We gon get you looking right tonight, and he gon be mad' she said and I high fived her laughing.

Thank God I had a sister that was my age. Life wouldn't be life without her.

10:30pm - at Cela's house

The party started at 9:45 but me, Mani and Monica wanted to be fashionably late.

'You almost done?' Monica asked me as she drew on her eyebrow and I inched down my dress a tad bit.

'Yeah I am. Okay, is this too little?' I asked and she shook her head and so did Mani.

(CELA'S OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE)

'You look Good bitch, as you should' Mani said and I checked myself out in the mirror.

I actually looked fire, not too much, not too little.

We all finished our makeup and hair and stuff and I booked our Uber.

I was planning on drinking tonight, so I didn't wanna be driving back and also my brother lives in a grimey part of Atlanta. I ain't want my car to get stolen either.

The Uber was right outside, so we all left and I locked up the house. My mama was of course at work, so I made sure to lock up twice. Can't be too safe.

11:05pm - at David's apartment

'This bitch is packed' Mani said as we all held onto each other so we wouldn't lose each other.

We walked in and found a place in the back and the DJ started playing My Type by Saweetie and I was ready to turn the fuck up.

'Rich nigga, eight figure, that's my type. That's my type, nigga that's my type' me, Mani and Monica screamed and danced on each other.

Ion know what I was sipping on, but it had me acting in ways I usually don't.

'Eight inch big, ooh that's good pipe. Bad bitch, imma ride a dick all night' we yelled and I was popping my shit on Monica. I think.

MAR'S POV - at David's apartment

I aint even wanna roll through, but Po and some of our other workers forced me. The only plus side was that I knew that Cela might've come, but I ain't know cause her and her brother been going at it recently.

'Oh there goes your girl' Po pointed Cela out to me and she was dancing on her friend Monica.

Then I saw two dudes come up to them, and I saw Cela politely swerve both. I laughed and sipped on my Ciroc.

'Imma go to the bathroom, yall can stay here. It's literally David's apartment, ain't nothing gon happen' I heard Cela say and she walked by me.

I was gon let her go to the bathroom first, then I was gon talk to her. Maybe she woulda loosened up at bit since we both had some alcohol in our system, and drunk words reveal sober thoughts. And I know how I feel about Cela.

CELA'S POV :

'Yo sis, not even a happy birthday?' I heard from behind me as I was about to walk back into the party.

'Happy birthday David' I said to him plainly. 

'What you fighting bitches for?' He asked me and I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

He was actually so annoying, always asking me stuff, always tryna get in my business. Literally leave me alone.

I walked back into the party to go back to Mani and Monica when I was grabbed into somebody's arm.

I'm sure y'all can guess who it was.

'Get off me Marcel' I said to him sternly and he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

'I missed you baby' he said and I was trying so hard not to fold. 'Come outside with me quick' and he grabbed my hand and led me through the party out to his car.

I'm with Mar, don't worry I made sure to text Mani so both her and Monica wouldn't worry. When I walked past them, Monica was shaking her ass on some darkskin nigga and I was gon clap for her, if I had my hand.

'What Marcel?' I asked him and he stared at me. 'Why you not with Brittany? I know you was waiting to go back to her'

'She's dead C' he said and my eyes shot up at him.

'Yeah and I'm skinny' I said throwing my head back laughing. Im actually funny as shit.

'I'm serious C, and that's why I ain't wanna touch on you. Why would I wanna kiss up on you when I just killed a bitch? I'm not gon do you like that' he said and I just stared at him.

'So you killed her? For what?' I asked him.

'I told you when we first met, ion argue, you just gon feel my glock. And I'm not gon have her out here disrespecting you' he said and stared into my eyes.

'But'- I started.

'But nothing ma, niggas gon know the way I step behind you, and anybody can feel this glock' he said flashing his gun in his pants and I laughed at him.

'You're so stupid' I said to him and he chuckled. 'Did you atleast get a rabies shot? You know you been fucking with her, you'on know what she had' I said and he laughed.

'Shut up. I missed you ma' he said rubbing on my thigh and he kissed on my neck.

'I missed you too, but that means I'm fucking with a killer' I said and he shrugged.

'You been fucking with a killer ma, welcome to death row' he said and I stared at him blankly. 'I'm playing baby chill' he said and we both started laughing.

I missed my man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.4K 20
Just read πŸ’™
11.1K 338 24
"Imma stick by you thru whatever imma always be By Yourside "
310K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
628K 23.9K 67
"Why do you do that?" "Do what?" "Talk down on yourself. Every time you get frustrated with yourself you resort to talking bad about yourself." "Thos...