Lust Actually

By VanManzano

Lust over love.. Or is it the other way around? A whirlwind romance between a wanderer and a cold-hearted CE... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Author's Note

42 0 0
By VanManzano

A/N... Hi (wide grin).... I just want to thank all of my 362 readers and most especially to my one and only voter. Thank you so much. It really means a lot. I maybe not be a great writer but I am really trying hard and doing my best. As you can see I've got lots of errors, sorry, I didn't proofread my works.

I still don't know where my story heading to. I want to write light stories and so I began with flirting because I do love flirting and maybe that's why my characters are flirty too hahaha. There's still more coming. In anyway, please do bear with me. I'd love to see comments negative or what, i'd still appreciate it. Or if you have nothing to say with my story so be it, I won't persuade you to do it hehe.

Anyway, anyhow... I'm just so glad that there's someone who takes time reading this story.. Thank you all so much.

Yours,

Van

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 0 31
They say "Love conquers all", can Y/n find true happiness and love in the depths of despair? An unforeseen romance between strangers from two complet...
11 0 21
You leave me breathless; my head is spinning. You're perfect, and I'm so over the top in love with you. And that feeling makes me so nervous.
4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
786K 20.2K 25
" Love is two people playing pretend in order to have an excuse for being stupid." Landon Marks is CEO of the Fortune 500 company "Mark It". He has...