Zhongchi fanfic's

By kags_not_king

Many different Zhongchi fanfics! Just pick whatever your in the mood for. Love, angsts or just wanting some... More

Zhongchi info
Gods love
Demon passion
Omegaverse
Spy au

Fighter au

249 1 0
By kags_not_king

⚠️homophobic, cursing, blood/Slight gore, abusing⚠️

"If you wanna keep that mouth of yours I recommend you shut it. Unless you want to suck my d***"
"Then f*** ing take your pants off bitch..." Childe spat at the other male in the ring. He didn't care for those homophobic assholes. He wanted his money and to leave. He only fought for the fun of it. Plus no one could win against him. The male tried to catch Childe off guard and went for the swing, but easily was dodged by Childe. He ducked and grab the man arm throwing him to the ground. He cracked his knuckles and held the man down.
"Who sucking now?" Childe smirked as the crowd went wild everyone shouting and yelling as people bets were going off. The count down started.
"3!"
"2!"
"1!!!"
"Childe is the winner!" Another male shouted holding Childe arm up with a smile and a mic in his other hand. Childe laughed as the man got up almost embarrassed and went under the ropes. Childe then followed after using a towel to wipe his sweat. Though something caught his eyes seeing a dark hair male with orange ish mixed in. He was dressed in a nice suit and in the V.I.P area. It was struggle to see a new person, that handsome at least. He wanted to go say hi but he wasn't allowed to speak to the people in V.I.P. Unless he was told to speak to them, but then again it was basically so he would be used.

He went to the locker room where he was being praised for his hard work by others.
"Dude Childe! That was amazing! That was so quick!"
"You'll have to show me some tricks for my next match!"
"Guys shut up. We all know he wins cause he sucks the owner—" before the man could finished Childe grabbed his throat and stared at him in the eyes. His eyes were cold blue with no life.
"I win cause I don't f*** around getting drunk like you do. Now shut it and get ready for your own match." Childe spoke and let go as the man fell to the ground holding his throat. Everyone was silent. Childe quickly went to shower and changed his clothes into a red hoodie. He loved to fight and everything but he never wanted to be followed back home. He knows a lot of people would want to kill him.
He walked out from the back door and went straight back to the front to get his winning he did every time so no one knew about him. Though this time as he walked in he was knocked down. He groaned rubbing his ginger hair out of his face.
"Who the hell?.." he froze staring up at the man.
"Your Childe aren't you?" The handsome man from the V.I.P was back. He helped Childe up which cause Childe to snap out of it and he crossed his arms he stood.
"I don't know who your talking about. I'm only here to drink and bet." He quickly answered but the man lifted his face but just as easily he pulled away.
"You got the small bruise as Childe did when he left the ring. So I don't know why your hiding or lying. I just want to talk business."
"Okay. Well I need my money first then we talk. Understand?" Childe spoke spitting beside him. The man nodded and let Childe in.

5 minutes later Childe had finished waiting in line for the money as he had to talk to the owner who was busy chit chatting with younger woman.

The man waited and once he saw Childe. He open a door to a large car.
"So this is where we talking?" Childe questioned but got into the car.
"Yes, now I was wondering Childe why do you work here?" The man spoked as he entered the car after Childe.
"Hang on, come on you didn't tell me your name. I see you sitting in the V.I.P and you watch me fight. Then come asking me why I fight?" Childe crossed his arms and glared at the man.
"The name Zhongli. I have my own business which I rather you join.. You would make more money and become famous too." Zhongli explained as he noticed that Childe didn't really understand and he was counting his money.
"Well I need the money... so I could go fight there but I also can't leave my other job... it complicated." Childe put his money away after taking it seriously as he noticed he was already short form his own job. His boss must of taken the money of his share earlier then he thought.
"Well we can make that work but I rather you stay full time." Zhongli cleared his throat staring Childe down.
"Ha, no thanks. I need the two jobs the only way I'll be taking your so call job now if you can beat me in a fight. If your gonna be such an ass about it. You came to me remember." He shook his head. Just as easily he got into the car the faster he was forced out. He was giving a business card which he threw in his pocket. He then went straight home heading to bed. He was exhausted and had no idea what to do next. He can't quit or he be killed. He guess he'll just think about it another time. Right now he wanted to sleep since he had the day off tomorrow. He was gonna enjoy some nice fishing at the lake and practice with someone he knew.

The next morning Childe woke up. He stretched as he was still exhausted and his cheek felt slightly puffy from the fight yesterday. He rolled out of his comfy bed pulling a blanket over him at first. He was glad to have his day off. It was gonna be fun to actually see a friend and go fish for awhile. He stepped into his kitchen and quickly began to make breakfast. He made something simple just eggs and bacon. He would of done something more fish like but he had none at the moment plus he rather not be wasting time. Once his food was done he sat down with the blanket around him curling up with the plate watching the news. He noticed how nothing changed really. Everyone complaining and fight clubs being shut down. He was just glad his owner knew how to hide the club form cobs and that he was rich enough too. So they never be taken down. Though they made soemthing click his head. He pulled out a business card as he searched it up. His jaw had dropped zhongli. He was pro fighter in the day, he remembered now. He turned him down, well he did it for a reason and plus he knew he would never start a fight with him. Childe the great the unbeatable. He laughed to himself at the nickname. He lay back eating. His real name was just Ajax. Till he moved away from his family. He sometime visits but his parents were scared of him. They always have been. Mostly when he ran away to train himself. He finished eating and shook his head. He didn't need his family away, he only visited for his sibling. That all that mattered to him. He stood up and put his plate away he just clean it after when he came back from fishing and go to his practice after that. He headed to the shower he dropped his blanket and slowly undressed. His skin was fairly pale under his clothes as he was always fighting in a dark room. He only stayed at his house and went fishing. He stepped into the shower his thoughts running through his head about the fight club, but as well some dirty ones. He couldn't help but think of zhongli. He rather think of a hot lady with boobs but some reason zhongli all he wanted. Just as he finished he snapped out of it. His face went completely red. He knew he was bisexual but this was the first time he ever fantasize over another dude. Not meaning he never got hard with another man. He always did but he felt odd with zhongli. He quickly washed up and cleaned his hair. He then stepped out of the shower. He took a deep breathe and changed into a comfy shirt with some nice fishing pants. He was ready to go fishing. He grabbed his wallet and phone then all his fishing gear.

About 20 minutes later.

Childe made it to the dock where he was fishing. He casted his line after he put bait on it. He waited and hummed. This was his favourite thing to do. He would do this everyday with his dad though it was mostly ice fishing when it happened. He sighed and stared at the water. The way it was free to move and do whatever. He enjoyed it, it was calm. Though some people around could be assholes. He turned his head to a man.
"your line got caught on mine and made me lose my fish!!" A random man spoke.
"I'm sorry she new to fishing she doesn't know what she doing yet." A father spoke as he held his daughter close since she was scared of the random man.
"I'm sorry sir.." The little girl apologized.
"I DON'T WANT AN APOLOGY I WANT MY FISH!" The random man shouted. Now it wasn't just Childe staring but everyone and the little girl had started crying. Childe noticed a bite and easily pulled it in. It was nice size too. He grabbed it by the mouth unhooking it. He quickly stood up and walked over to the three people.
"You gonna stop bothering this poor family over one small fish. Take this then. Now you take a picture and say you caught a big one." He threw the fish at the man. He only got more angry but he had noticed everyone was staring so he just packed up his things and left. The father thanked Childe and offered him some money but Childe shook his head declining it.
"Can I give you a hug instead?..." the girl wanted to do something at least.
"Okay. Also your a brave girl and don't let old man like him bother you." Childe patted her head as he gave her a hug. The two smiled and slowly after that Childe left back to fishing. He caught another two fish maybe slightly smaller then the one before. He didn't care they be good enough for four nights of supper or lunch depending on how hungry he is. He got up packing and noticed new people had came and some left. He whistle his way home.

1 hour

Childe had taken another shower and cleaned his house. Everything was ready to go and cleaned as hell. Now he just had to go find his friend. Though he had a bad feeling since his friend never answered his phone, but finally as he stepped out the door he got a text.

Hey I won't be able to hang out
Sorry Childe, maybe another
Time.

No it fine. Have fun

Childe was pissed at his friend. He shook his head and figured he go check out zhongli club at least. Since if he went to his he just be told to fight for free that night and he rather just drink for fun. He made his way to where the business card at said. He looked around and stepped inside. His eyes widen and his jaw dropped. The club had a huge ring and an amazing bar. The people who fought there was famous. You had xiao the karma, Ganyu the goat and of course Beidou the pirate! He even noticed few other characters like Kazuha the wind and hu Tao the ghost. He was shocked maybe he could be famous too. He sighed heavily and looked around and went to the bar ordering a drink. He smiled softly as he took a sip, but then he spat out his drink as he saw zhongli shirtless. He gulped and stared at him.
"I really should work here..."

((Part 2))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
480K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...