Desire for each other

By sha_writes01

a story of a rude yet soft heart girl..and a boy who is playful, soft hearted...let's see what destiny have w... More

Hello!!
Introduction to the characters
Introduction to the story...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
A/N

Chapter 62

1.7K 231 10
By sha_writes01

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It was evening when the function got over... They all have changed and and we're having hi-tea...

Karan:laddo tujhse kuch baat karni hai... Chachu chachi aap bhi aaoge humare sath..

Chacha and chachi's expression changed and looked at Teja... She looks back to them...

Karan:laddo...chale...

Chachi:bhabhi aate hai humlog...

KM:haa... Jaao...

They all went to the garden area...

Karan:bethiye na... Chacha ji aur Chachi ji...

He said in a taunting tone... Teja looked at him with confused expression...

Karan:teju you remember tumhe tumhari PA ka call aaya tha jis din chacha chacha aane wale the... Russian clients ke baare mein..

Teja:haa... Par usse Inka kya connection hai...

Karan:tum mujhe khud bataogi ki inn dono ka(pointing towards chacha chachi) tumhare last se kuch relation hai yaa fir mein khud batau...

Teja looked at him with confusion...

Karan:teju last night you were drunk and before sleeping you mentioned about chacha and chachi doing something to you... So I went deep into the topic and today morning before the haldi ceremony my PA Arun told something very horrific... First I couldn't believe what he said but then truth is truth...

Teja:have you found that your relatives were involved with my Bade papa and his friends were none but Akhilesh Goenka and his wife..

Karan:yes... And I wanted to know why he did that.... Care to explain your point Mr.Akhilesha Goenka... Because clearly you both have lost the right that I should call you as chacha and chachi...

Akhil:i can explain...

Karan: please...

Teja silently went behind Karan and hold his arms... Took his handkerchief and and wiped her silent tears... She hold his arms... Karan looked at her and then again to curprits...

Karan:apke dost toh army jail mein mast maze kar rhe hai... Ab aap dono ki baari...

Just then shravan came with his force and arrested both of them....

Teja:Karan hum sabko kya batayege... Most importantly hum pratik ko kya batayege...

Pratik came from behind and hugged her...

Pra:bhabhi I am sorry... Mere parents ke wahaj se aapko itna kuch... (Shaky voice)

Teja cupped his face and wipes his tears...

Teja:nhi baccha isme tumhari koi galti hai hi nhi toh tum kyu maafi maang rhe ho....

Pra:par...

Teja:shh... Tumhari wajah se kuch nhi hua hai... Ek baat humesha yaad rakhna jiske sath jo hona vo hoga... Aur aap usko badal nhi sakte.... Okay... Aur aaj ke baad never say that all of this had happen because of you... Chalo now smile yaar shaadi kaa mahol hai... Aise sab rote hue acha nhi lagg rhe hai...

Everyone smiled and then went to have their dinner... After dinner had all slept because tomorrow they have two events together...

Next day,

Directly to the venue...

The theme for the mehendi was very vibrant and colourful... It was decorated with all the possible bright colours... The place where Teja is going to sit and get her mehendi done was decorated by leaves cut outs and a chair to sit... The entrance and the main area was enhanced by flowers and umbrellas hanging from the top...

The outfit of the couple was perfectly matched by the theme of their function....

This time Teja was the one who came down first... And everyone was yet to come.... She sat down on her chair and waited for everyone to come... But none came...

Her mehendi girl came... Teja was now confused... She called the event manager...

Teja:where is everyone....

Man: mam everyone have said to wait...

Teja:but i have been here for almost 20 minutes and no one have came...

Just then Karan came...

Karan:baby kitni tension kyu le rhi hai sab aate hi hoge... Aur aaj toh sabko double kaam hai isliye todha late hogye hoge...

Teja:par Aaj mein sabse phele ready hoke aagai air koi mujhe compliment Dene ke liye tha hi nhi....

She pouted and shows her dress... And Karan smiles... He gave a peck on her pout...

In a reflex Teja hit his shoulder...

Karan:ouch... Maar kyu rhi hai...

Teja:have you lost your mind... This was so close.... We have people around us...

Karan chuckles...

Karan:acha babah ab nhi karunga... Chal tu mehendi chalu kar baki sab aate hi hoge...

Ash:aate hoge nhi aagye jiju... Di you are looking so pretty ..

Teja:chalo kisine toh compliment diya...warna kisiko toh compliment karne aata hi nhi hai...

Karan:tu taunt kyu maar rhi hai mujhe...

Teja:arre aapko pata chal gya...

KM:acha acha ab ladai mat karo... Aur mahendi chalu karo... Karan chal tu bhi bheth teko bhi mehendi lagani hai...

Karan:aee... Mein mehendi wehendi nhi laga rha...

Teja:kyu tumhe mehendi lagani ni hogi... Warna yaad haina kal mein video call nhi karugi...

Karan:hadd hai yaar isne toh mujhe ek cheez pe blackmail karna chalu kar diya...

Teja chuckles...

Then the mehendi fuction started....

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:Sangeet and shaadi...

Guys maybe in the next part or next to next part this story will get to an end... Because unnecessary I don't want to drag the story..

Also teen parts se target pure nhi ho rhe hai... Complete the target to get the next part...

Target:
Votes:165+
Comments:30+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 9.5K 70
hi this is my first story do support me. nd sorry for the mistakes aur story ma jo hai vo khud hi padh lo
45.2K 5.7K 28
"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” π’‡π’Šπ’π’… 𝒂 π’˜π’‚π’š!"
241K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...
64.6K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...